It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Homo Alien^v^Ongoing! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

@SkyBlitz: Accepted.

@All: Since it doesn't look like anyone else is going to join (you still can though!), I'm going to make clear the "teams". If you have two characters (which none of you do) then you'll be recorded on both.

Terrorists:
dunsparce (duh)^^James Uli
Roar Of Time^^Jack Brown
SkyBlitz^^Evo Truth

Random People:
dunsparce (duh)^^Craun Rosher
Kawaii Angel^^Kiki
Kurakari^^Sonaa
Kandrixa^^Khana

We will really start when I make the first post tomorrow, in courtusy to our west coast people (looks at KA) that won't be until the afternoon EST; so patience please. After that use ((yourtextgoeshere)) when not posting about your character.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Thank you Dunsparce, for respecting the Californian coast...:) See you tomorrow.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thanks Dunsparce, I live in Washington so that really helped :D

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Sitting in my humble home adding color into the pages of my life.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm goin to have to do this tomorrow, sorry. ))

[/i]

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

boo. That sucks. Oh well, I can wait. :wink:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I can wait too....but tomorrow, if you want, you can sta5rt around noon or something...Why not today? :(

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: Sitting in my humble home adding color into the pages of my life.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I had to go somewhere that I hadn't anticipated before, sorry again.

But n/m. I got back sooner than expected. But I can really only make this one post. So...

HOMO ALIEN COMMENCE.))

Craun came to consciousness, and groaned. He was aching all over and his face was in some soft mushy stuff. "Ooooooh, what happened?" he wondered as he pushed himself off the ground and into a sitting position, his body was aching too much to stand. He was startled when he couldn't see anything but black, but then he realized he hadn't opened his eyes yet. He did and looked around. All around him was bushes, but not the cute little shrubs commonly found in a park, these things were as tall as trees! Craun gasped, and then yelled out in pain. When he breathed in he suddenly felt an extreme headache, the pain seemed to be contorting his brain. Craun fell to the mossy ground, now withering with the agony.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

James opened his eyes and smiled at the bleak sun. "Hello burning ball of gas. Nice for you to shed your radiation on me." He thought and stood up. He couldn't remember anything past being zapped by the machine. He guessed that he had passed out. Then he breathed in sharply as he remembered the mission, he must be in heaven! But his thoughts immediately turned to the opposite as pain coursed through his head; Heaven couldn't be this painful. James managed to stay upright but he gasped in pain, and it immediately quickly got ten times worse. James face contorted into a grimace as he fell to his knees. He had no idea what was happening. He remembered something a prison nurse had told him to do when he was having mental agony, he hoped that this technique for relieving the torture of losing heroin would work for this too. He rolled up into sitting on his behind and then he put his head between his knees and started breathing deeply; bad decision. The pain was too much for him now, he collapsed shrieking; praying between throbs that the pain would just stop, even if he had to die. Maybe then he would be sent to the other place...

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Oooooohhh...my head. Khana thought as she opened her eyes. She sat up slowly trying to make sure that she dosen't hurt her self. It didn't work though, a wave of pain gathered in her body. She clutched her stomach breathing heavily. Where am I? she thought. She turned her head slowly, side to side, scanning her surrondings. There were tall, dark bush looking things everywhere. She stood up, seeing that her knee was bleeding slightly. Then something flashed in her head. "My sketch book!" she said out loud. Her voice was a bit raspy. I need to find it!

Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I woke up to a dizzy feeling, and sat up nimbly.
I tried to stand, but to no avail, as I soon found myself plopped onto the ground. I yawned, and sleepily murmured, "Good bye Mommy. See you later." I said, then felt a large migraine coming on. I then simply let it overcome me; knowing all to well not to struggle with the pain, and fell back unconscious.
However, before blacking out, I could have sworn I heard some guy screaming in pain...

Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Evo got up, unsure of what was happening. Looking around, he didn't notice anything at first, besides the needles that seemed to be sticking in his head. Than, he noticed that he wasn't someplace normal. Had he arrived? Still, it didn't matter.
Slowly, he fell back down. Like a virus, pain stabbed through his body. He couldn't just sit here. Slowly rising again, he started to observe his surroundings. If he wanted to stay alive, he'd have to get himself moving first.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Jack got up in a daze. It was like his head had been smashed. His head was booming. He started to scream witt pain.

He tried to stand up but fell. He tried once more and then he finally stood up with great pain.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James eventually stopped shrieking and was able to sit up. His face was still in the terrible grimace and his hand was shaking. Finally James forced his eyes open and looked to see what this place looked like. All around him was a desolate wasteland, covered in snow and ice; there were no plants, and the small patches of ground that he could see was gray. James was suprised, he was sure that he** would be the fiery depths that humans had always imagined. James got to his feet, his body still trembling from the pain; but, for some reason, the headache was subsiding; it was still there but it was getting weaker. James was finally able to think coherently, "If I'm really in the afterlife...Why am I still breathing?" He finally wondered. And he was still breathing, if shallowly. Then James turned and saw Evo and Jack, also apparently suffering. James was still in too much pain to speak but he was glad he wasn't alone here, he might need someone to have his back...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Craun was finally able to open his eyes; the pain had lessened enough so that he was not longer withering. But he still couldn't sit up, his spasms had deprived him of almost all his energy. Craun to quick shuddering breathes as the pain began to slowly lessen. It finally became only pain that he would get from slowly pulling out his fingernails; so he was able to roll on his back and look up at the towering bushes. He couldn't see the sky, barely any light filtered through the dense leaves above him. Now that he could think again he saw that it was just as well that he didn't stand, the bushes were thorny and came low enough to have cut up the top of his head. Then Craun turned his head to look at the soft ground, it was completely covered in moss. In fact, it looked as if the ground was moss. Craun decided to worry about this later as he finally was able to sit up and look around his immediate vicinity. He saw that he had companions, three girls. "Oh well" He thought, "better than nothing if we are attacked." Then Craun stopped himself, who had said anything about attack? But Craun suddenly really believed that was a possibility. Whether it was the pain, or the unfamiliar surroundings; he felt a bit spooked by this place. Something just seemed a little off...

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stirred awake again, having the pain subsiding. I yawned and sat up, then grimaced.
Much too fast... I thought, and looked to my left. I saw two other girls some ways away. I then looked to the right, and saw a man standing up, and gulped. I then stood up and backed a little bit aways, but not too much to alert him. I continued to back a little ways away, until I was behind him, and then I stepped forwards, and stopped, my hand on my blade, which was in my pocket.
I didn't want to be rude, not knowing him, but after bad experiences with an angry father, she didn't trust ANY man.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Finally having managed to lift himself to his feet, Evo got this thoughts straight. Looking around, he saw Jack and James standing. The pain had descreased, but still he felt that feeling in his body. Looking around, he saw lots of ice and snow. Was this heaven? Or the opposite? Knowing the situation, Evo's mood got grim again. Quietly, he started walking around in circles. Was what appeared to have happened possible?

Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm not standing up KA, remember the thorns?))

Craun closed his eyes and began concentrating on numbing the headache and speed up it's subsiding; like a thorn being removed, he wanted it out quickly, and not drawn out. Eventually it lessened so that his hands stopped shaking. Craun opened his eyes, and, now that he was able to concentrate, started observing his companions. He could see that one was awake, he couldn't remember what had happened to the other one but he assumed she was awake too; the other was still unconscious. Not wishing to wake her up Craun turned his still throbbing thoughts to what the pain could be. Craun decided that it was probably just some sort of weird jet lag leftover from...Wait, how did they get here? Craun tried straining his memory, and gave up immediately; it hurt his head. Craun sighed and lay back down, simply waiting for his headache to stop; he didn't think he could really do anything until then.

((Kurakari, time to rise and shine :P .))

Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped and looked around. There was one girl awake and trying to find something, and the guy seemed to be having a migraine. I shifted through my pocket and pulled out a small cylinder.
Funny...I don't remember having this...
Confused, I popped open the lid and read a note that was inside of it, and then I remembered why I had it...
I read the quick note, and stopped near the end. It was my uncle's last letter to me before he died. He had had an overdose and died, although it had been homicide. The letter was found in the cylinder with a few painkillers.
I then looked into my pack which was near by where I had fallen asleep, and opened it. I had two bottles of water that I had bought in a store earlier, and took them out. I looked at the girl who was looking around.
"Missing something?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow, and looked around briefly before turning to the man that was laying back down.
I then hesitated for a second, but tossed a bottle of water near him as well as the bottle of pills, without the note.
"There." I said simply, staring at the man's eyes with caution. "Pain killers. You could use some." I said, and then turned away and crawled over to where the last unconscious girl was, and shook her lightly, trying to ignore the other two.

((Geez Dunsparce....you are about 8 years older than us....you sure you don't want to be younger? =]))

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No, if you've noticed I'm even worse with the terrorists. And I want the random people to be dysfunctional to some degree, random people are different.

Don't take the RP a different direction with this letter thing and Dr. Gh-- please. You already kind of did by giving us provisions. Those will come in time.))

Craun managed to mumble thanks and downed one of the pills, it didn't help. His mind still felt like it was being warped. Craun lied back down in the moss, sighing, and waited for it to stop.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shrugged, let the girl sleep, and then walked over to the man to get the bottle of pills back. I tensed up incredibly as I walked by, but quietly moved back.
I then followed suit and laid down, closing my eyes. I felt a small headache coming back, and groaned. I then tried to fall asleep.
I could feel sleep coming, but before I fell asleep, I heard whispering. I jolted up and looked around. No one was talking.
I dubbed it as the wind, shrugged, and laid back down, falling asleep before I could notice that the wind wasn't blowing.

((Sorry Dunsparce...forgive me?))

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's not that much of a problem, you wouldn't have changed it that badly. But I like the new one much better.))

Craun watched as the girl lie down and fell asleep, the pain had finally subsided into a normal migraine pain, and now Craun suddenly felt wide awake. He sat up and then--with his eyes on the thorns above him--stood up as much as he could. Then he walked over to the nearest bush, and examined it, just for something to do. He touched one of the thorns and then flinched back immediately, it felt like he was being electrically shocked! Craun now looked more warily at the bushes and his surroundings, something was defiantly very strange here. Craun decided that he might as well sleep until everyone was awake, anything to postpone a decision of what to do next. So he walked a ways away from the bush and then lay down on the soft moss, then he closed his eyes and tried to sleep through the pain of his headache, and his smarting finger.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"OH god, did I bring my painkillers?" Jack always kept painkillers in his trousers in case of extreme pain. In his terrorist life he had gotten huge amounts of pain, which led him to keep painikillers in his clothes. He had a 2 tablets of painkillers. Soon, the pain dissolved

<AngrySparrow> No

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jolted out of my sleep, saying loudly, "Who else brought pain killers?!"
I looked around sheepishly, and then got onto my knees, walking towards the man. "Was that you? I could've sworn I heard you say that..." I drifted off and looked at the thorns, and walked close to them. I placed my face right in front of them, but not touching them, and closed my eyes. "That was weird...." I said.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Looking at the pain killers, Evo rolled his eyes. Thinking about some of the stupidity of having PAIN KILLERS made him snicker a bit. But his head was still in pain...
He walked over to Jack, head down, and held his hand out silently.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Go away...they're mine" said Jack heartlessy. He cherised his pills.

<AngrySparrow> No

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next