It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: (not yet known, due to a nasty blow in the head by a werewolf)
Appearance: Tall and thin, slightly tan skin, blue eyes and blond-ish brown hair, he wears a black metal armour, with a slightly larger gold shoulder plate on right arm, Silver cape
Items: Broadsword, 80 silver pieces (unless there is another currency)
Species:Human
Class: Swordmaster
Personality: Friendly and kind, yet serious.
Background: (will be revealed as the RP goes on, due to memory loss)
Abilities: He can fly, due to (for some reason) having wings like a dragon's.

Hope I get accepted!

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yep, you're in. Nice tyo have another =D by the way, the currency is fine.))

Vice and Jakub had lead the group as best they could back to the guild. As they walked, Vice nearly collapsed due to his exhaustion. "This body sure ain't what it used to be..." "I'm not surprised. You've been up for three days straight what with all the missions. I'm surprised you acted as quickly as you did against the Bael." "Ugh...I hate Bael." "Yeah, so do I...Daein somehow learned to control them in the war though. Luckily they were our allies." "We also had Werewolves if you remember correctly." "Until they went on a rampage and took out half of our troops." "Hahaha and then some us had to save others while they cried and hid." Jakub glared at Vice. "You're lucky I'm holding the kid right now..." "Hahaha! I could still take you." Jakub smirked and shook his head before calling out to the back. "Everyone okay back there?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sure, I'll come. One second." I said to the mystery girl. I quickly took flight back to the inn and dropped a note in front of the door. I flew back to the group and continued on with them.
"I'm good." I yelled in reply. I decided to fly above the rest of the group so I could get some practice at the skill.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I am doing fine." said Azeroth to Vice. Following the Dragonkin's action, Azeroth kicked off the ground and began to fly in the air. The Dragonkin looked as though he hadn't had much practice at flying.

^_^

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I watched as the vampire began to fly as well. I noticed my wings were getting tired, but I decided to continue to strengthen them.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice watched the two fly in comparison. "Excuse me, Azeroth was it? Maybe you could give the Dragonkin a few pointers on flying. It looks like he's having some trouble." "Pft...there you go again, butting into other people's business." "I'm sorry, but the kid's having trouble and nobody else here can fly." "Oh so you need to bother the Vampire? Whatever." Jakub opened the door to their guild and walked in, throwing his cloak onto the ground for Vice to pick up and set aside. "Okay everyone, we're here. Just make yourselves at home." "Um...Vice? I'm gonna take a walk. I need some air." "Go for it, kid. After that fight you could use one." Nero nodded and left the guild, walking in short distances around the forest when he saw a tall, thin man wandering about. He c ocked his head and walked closer to him.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When he was asked to give the Dragonkin some poiters on flying Azeroth nodded. "Flying comes naturally for most beasts with wings but I was taught by my parents," now addressing the Dragonkin "I always say the key to a good flight is a good takeoff. Another thing is you want to catch the updrafts in the air, you won't have to flap your wings as hard. Oh and one more thing, never, ever fly in bad weather. I know it seems like common sense but just remember it anyway."

^_^

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I think it's becuase my par... never mind." I flew down and landed, then tried to take off in a more gliding motion then powerfully flapping. I already knew the updraft thing, but had trouble finding them. Then I noticed something I could use. With the help of this method, I soon got a draft.
"Hey!" I yelled to Azeroth "Have you ever used birds to find updrafts? Like, when they are peacefully gliding, you follow them?" I continued flying around. When I left the updraft, I had good momentum and continued along. I already knew that flying in bad weather was bad, and unfortunetly, I knew it from experience. Ishruddered when I recalled that time I got in a little trouble with the lightning.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I walked into the house for the small group and looked around. I took a dagger and held it up to my mouth, thinking. It was a habit of mine to think this way. I shook my head, and turned to the man who I had known the longest of all these five. I grabbed my bag that held clothes and a few other things that had been separated into large pockets on my pants, and showed it to the man, hoping to find out where I could find a room.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Jimmy,is the tall thin guy you mentioned in your post me? I'll just say it is, but correct me))

I woke up, my head throbbing with pain. Where was I? I looked around. I was in a wood, and I could see a house in the distance, but I did not know where I was. All I remembered was that I was battling a werewolf, then he hit me in the head. I was about to go back to my family, to bring them something, but a thought suddenly hit me: Who is my family? Who am I!? ((Yes, cliche... sorry)). All I knew is that I was a swordmaster and a human. I stretched myself and felt something flapping behind me. I looked around to see a pair of red blood wings! But how was that possible?
I folded them back in, then saw a man walking towards me.
I walked towards him as well and asked "Excuse me, but do you know where I am?".

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah that was you, but I tried to leave it vague enough incase you wanted to enter differently.))

Vice looked at the man questionably at first. He must be a mute...oh well "There should be a room in the far back. I'll show you." Vice showd the stranger around their surprisingly roomy guildm until he came to a closed door. "If you're going to stay here...I advise you never to go into this room. I mean no disrespect, I would just preffer if it was left alone." They continued along until they had reached another room, further down. "Here's you'r place!" He flung the door open to reveal a semi-dark room with one window in the back which gave it a somewhat eerie setting. "Sorry about the mess." He said as he walked around picking up strewn clothing. "We weren't exactly expecting company."

Nero walked closer to the man. "Um...you in the woods...right next to our guild...just...um...wait here please." Nero ran off back to the guild to get Jakub. "Jakub! There's a man outside!" "A man? Why would someone be here?" He grabbed his bow and followed Nero out to where he'd seen the man. "Who the hell is that!?" Jakub watched the man from a nearby tree. "Jakub we need to help him." "Technically I don't need to do anything..." "But Jakub!" "Fine, fine..." He walked over to the man and helped him up. "Come on, we need to get you cleaned up." Once inside Jakub showed him to their washroom. "Pretty fancy sword you've got there. Are you some kinda soldier?" He gripped at his bow.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded my thanks, and set my makeshift bag onto a small bed. I looked around the room and nodded an approval.
I then waited for him to leave, and took off my cloak, letting my black, almost tight pants (with lots of pockets) show through, and my black tank top do that as well. I then lifted up a long white tank top and short white shorts and changed. I then walked to where a door mirror was propped up against the wall, looked at myself without changing my always neutral frown, and sighed. I placed y hands on my hips, and saw in the reflection a seemingly angry but short teenage girl with shoulder white hair and a black headband, brown/orange eyes, a thin white tank top that almost covered my short white shorts, with long legs, and overall, light colored skin from avoiding tanning. My eyebrow twitched in almost annoyance at that thought, and I sighed again, and walked over to the bed, falling backwards onto it and removing m headband; I only needed it in the day to keep my hair from flying out of my hood. I looked at the door, and groaned at the realization that it had no lock. I sure hoped that there were no 'Peeping Tom's' in the group. Either that, or no one came in here and saw that I wasn't a boy, even though boys had long hair. Yeah, it is pretty hard to hide a girl's figure in a cloak. However, it is impossible to do that in a tank top... I groaned, and got up to hang my clothes in a closet in the room, only keeping a white cloak out. I put it on, and looked in the mirror to smile at the large black symbol on the back with a cross and a snake. (From Full Metal Alchemist.) I smiled, but my headband and hodd on, and hid my face before leaving the room.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Are you some kinda soldier?" the guy asked, gripping his bow. I noticed this and drew out my sword. "Please," I said "I don't want to fight." Then, to put him off his aggressive stance, I unfolded my wings.

((My character Is a bit 'over reactive' at the moment. You know, losing his memory and all...))

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jakub took a moment and set his bow down. "Fine..." He looked around the room from his position in the dorrway. "So what's amnesia like? I mean...do you even remember anything?" Before Jakub had a chance to say anything else Vice had called for everyone's attention. "Everyone! Get in here!" His voice was shaky and suspenseful.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I heard Vice's yell and ran in, heading first to Vice's side.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Flying into the room, I saw that Vice had called for attention. I immediately flew near him.
"What is it?" I asked, folding my wings behind my back.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Once he had everybody's attention he pleaded for them all to take a seat. "Okay...it seems the Reino Mercenaries have been offerd a pretty penny to help Daein in the war." He looked up at Jakub and Nero. "I assume you're already aware of the risks here. Not noly does Spira have numbers...but they also have a great deal of monsters. If word gets out that we're helping, we could very well be killed here, but we could also be a great deal of help. What do you think?" Jakub looked down. "Not war...not again." "Jakub...I know how you feel aboutt he war...but we don't exactly have a choice. It says we can either get paid to fight or be executed." Nero tapped Vice's shoulder nervously. "But...um...why'd you ask us then?" "Nero...I asked you incase any of you wanted to leave. If so...I advise you go now." "But Vice...what about you...?" "I'm leading this organization. Therefor I need to show either way." "Then I'm going too." Vice looked up, surprised. "Nero?" "You've looked over me since day one, it's time I help you for once." Vice smirked. "Good job, boy!" The two looked at Jakub. "And you?" He stared longingly at the floor. "I can't go back to war...not again...never..." Visions of his past in the war flashed before his eyes. Men dieing in front of him, beasts massacring the comrades he'd just previously eaten a fine meal with. "I can't..." He picked up his bow and headed for the door. "Vice...it's been good. But I can't go on with that. I hope that if the two of you should return, to look me up. I'll be happy to fight along side the two of you someday in the future...but not now." Vice frowned as his longtime friend had walked out of the door and looked at the rest of the group. "you're all free to leave if you'd like...I don't expect any of you to fight with us. I apologize if I've put any of you in an inconvenient situation..." He sighed and looked down.

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head. I was in. I stepped closer to Nero and Vice.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The soft footsteps turning the corner, audible only to the sharpest of hearing was of Razzira. Entering the room, he peered around until his eyes reached Vice's face, "By your position, I assume you command this pack?" he glanced from person to person, hand on one of his two scabbards. "From the rumors, there is a....situation you are all in at the moment, perhaps my blades could be of assistance?" Without hesitation he drew his Wo Dao, twirling the blade with great skill and agility. "My name is Razzira, My reputation might have reached this far out, but I am not certain."

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice laughed lightly. "Razzira...I thoguht your name was mere legend." Vice stepped down heavily and walked over to him. "From what I've heard, your skills are some to be reckoned with, but why come to us? I'm sure there are many other places you'd rather be than some beat-up guild."

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm in." I said, looking up. I didn't really care about the war as much as I could, but this was a good opportunity to travel, giving me a chance to find my parents and maybe even my older brother. I knew I had one from the wooden figure. There was my dad, my mother, who was holding me, and another who was likely about 10 at the time.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Legend? Yes, I have heard some of the legends of my name, some are full accurate, as for why I came to a.."Beat-Up Guild" You answered your question, coming where I am not hunted for to "Serve Lord This, and guard King that, rather nerve racking, I'm not too large in to the big army and King situations. So, whats your situation?" He walked around, constantly changing his gaze from stranger to stranger, "And perhaps...some introductions as well."

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stepped froward and bowed, before stepping back. I knew that this man deserved much honor, but I still wasn't going to remove my hood unless necessary. I have heard stories of how men would simply flick away women and girls who wanted to fight, and I wasn't about to let that happen. I wasn't going to take off my cloak, no matter how hot it got in here....

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm in." I said "I'll be interested to see how skilled, or not skilled I am."
Razzira... I thought. I never heard the name before, but considering the way everybody had reacted, I half-bowed to show respect.
I turned towards Vice and asked "Do you have a library here? If you don't mind, I'd like to search for a book."

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I put the figure in my pocket and looked at Razzira. I had seen books about him in the library when I was searching for books about Dragonkin. I didn';t care that much, though. He was obviously an important person, but I did not bow. It wasn't in my nature to bow to people I don't know anything about except that they are important and their name.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next