It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stopped walking and groaned in protest; my body and mind just wanted to go to sleep and rest. I slowly turned around, my temper starting to flare up. I glanced at Tiram, and then at Raz.
"You sure he's worth the effort? We could always kill him later, when its more fun...let's make a deal, you walk me to the 'house' and then you can come back. Also, I'll spar with you after getting some sleep, since I did last about...36 some-odd hours ago. I don't really wish to walk alone." I said, letting some exhaustion show but not too much. I was drained out of magic, and my adrenaline, which had kept me up for the past day, was wearing off. I didn't want to seem weak, but I just wanted to get out of here. My stomach area was now making me almost sick to the point of hurling, (I've kept it down once...I forgot when) with the feeling of dread.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raz sheathed his sword. He looked at Rinae. "Fine, I'll go with you." He looked at the creepy guy. "Trust me, the next time I see you, there will be no interference. I'm ready to go, Rinae."

Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded and grabbed his arm, pulling him along.
"Some thing's wrong; I can feel it..." I told him, and for a moment, stopped. After calming myself from what might have happened to my stomach, I continued. "It's making me sick." I shook my head, and started to walk again.
"But, on the contrary, I am a bit tired. The others are probably looking for you." I said, my eyes narrowing.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira paused, and followed the sound of the moan, "Who are you?" he said, quickly bringing his hand to his Wo Dao. "This isn't a safe place, a lot of monsters have been in this area recently." He approached the man and looked down, still holding his blade's handle, in case it's necessary.

When will that girl lead them out? Tiram thought as he went wide into the brush to avoid being seen on his return to Vice's camp. It's a shame he didn't attack me, although I do prefer to not spill unnecessary blood, another warmup would have been nice.

Shirn paced around the cabin, reading his scrolls, and thinking to himself, Why hasn't the signal been given, did something happen to Tiram?

Marissa continued her search for Vice, until turning the corner and finding him. "So uhh Vice, where are we headed..and if we are packing up equipment, can I lend you a hand?"

Last edited by Lyon_Pelleas on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice stood, grasping one of his newly wrapped wounds. "We're just going into the town for now...as for packing...please help Nero gather the medical supplies. Unfortunately Jakub and I will have to rest until we leave if we plan to make the trip before dark." Nero looked at Marissa and nodded. "come...they're int he back." He looked down at Rinae's book, wondering what he should do with it. He looked to Marissa and held it out to her. "Here, do something with this."

Vice helped Jakub to get up off the ground and soon inside of the guild where they both fell lazily on the couches where they sighed deeply.

Nero scratched his head and looked down at the two. "What am I gonna do with you too?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Demi noticed that she wasn't really answered, but didn't mind too much. The situation itself probably tuned her out. Rezzira left the area to go chase after her, with how great he's supposed to be he should have her back soon. Anyway the two that were hurt were going inside and the others, including her, were assigned to packing up all of the stuff there and get it ready to go to the town. "Alright then, I'm ready to help out whenever you are ready, lets go." I wonder if everyone is still keeping in mind that we have an ambush planned on us..... Demi stood, her knees shaking a tad from the lack of sleep and lack of food's effect on her. The age she was at mostly prevented her from being able to cope with the hardship, but she mostly managed to hide it away.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero walked up to Demi and rested his hand on her shoulder. "Here..." he said as he offered her a large piece of bread. "I know it may not be much....but it was a real stretch going from just the three of us to this large of a number. I'm afraid its all that we have until we reach the town." He looked to Vice and Jakub who were quietly building a strategy as they lay limp on the couches. He went back to packing up their medicinal supplies as he listened closely.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"My name is Luis. The dogs...they attacked me." He turned his body to reveal a large cut on his side. "I could have fended them off...but I havn't eaten in days. Please...help me..."He dropped back to the ground, breathing deeply.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:05 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Don't move, I want to see that wound." Rezzira bent over, still holding his Wo Dao's blade, and looked at the wound, "Luis was it? What's really going on, I know Mauthe Dog Wounds, this isn't one." Rezzira shifted his cloak to reaveal a large scratch down his leg, and a bite mark on his ankle. "What you have is a knife wound, so why don't you try being a bit more honest." He quickly drew his sword and placed it to Luis' face. "See, thing about Mauthe Dogs, when they scratch, they tend to go about a quarter to half an inch deep normally, and about halfway down or up whatever they scratched..normally more." He watched Luis closely. And thought to himself, You are getting desperate Shirn.

Shirn continued to pace angrilly until Sylans spoke to him again, Master, I have felt the presence of a dragonkin near you Shirn stopped immediatly and held his pendant, You are certain? Where can I find them? Sylans responded, There is a heavily damaged structure in the woods you reside in...go there, you will find him. Shirn thought to himself, Thats the mercenaries..but I would have seen something He replied to Sylans, I need you to pick me up and take me there Sylans replied, I will be outside in a moment. Shirn began to channel his energy through the pendant hoping to reach the Dragonkin, thought you could hide from me forever?

Tiram followed his path until returning to the shrouded areas around the base, I'll find ---Is that a dracozombie? he watched as a large creature flew over the base headed toward the cabin. He...has a dracozombie, perhaps we can beat them afterall

Marissa looked out the window while holding the book Maybe i can get a few hundred for this in town, that could buy me some nice meals...What is that? she said watching the massive creature flying past and screamed, "GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!"

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:43 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luis sighed in shame. "I'll admit...it wasn't one of the dogs. Awhile back a local theif had gotten the best of me I'm afraid. He took everything I had." Luis emptied his pockets to show that he had nothing. "Although I lied about the dogs - I really havn't eaten anything in such a while. I was hoping to at least get a pity meal." He laughed lightly before letting out a cough.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Demi was about to start, when she felt a hand come onto her shoulder. She looked over to see Nero through her half open eyes, and took the piece of bread he offered her. She slowly tore it in half, placing the larger into her cloak. "T-thanks....." Was all she could manage to say in response, and barely that, before she began to slowly eat the bit of bread she had left in her hands. Despite how slow she went, it was gone after only a small span of time. Ah well, I have some for later, incase it gets to me too much again. Hopefully that will last me until we get to town. She was about to get to helping Nero out when she heard somebody scream a little bit over.
Demi lazily walked over, the food cured her hunger pains for the moment, but only sleep it seemed would get rid of the dizzy spells and sluggishness she was forced into. She looked out the window, and what she saw made her skin turn white and her blood freeze over. Thats a............ Demi knew all too well what that beast was, most likely with her deep reading into summoning and the like, but the others wouldn't know that part about her. "Draco.....zombie............" Demi whispered to herself in shock, knowing truly how much the situation had just turned against their party.
Demi began to mutter incoherent phrases rapidly to herself seemingly without drawing a breath ever, barely audible and almost oblivious to the world around her. She was panicking, plain and simple, forgetting her surroundings spare the dracozombie in front of her. A drcozombie, I think I'll have to use my full abilities.... just to possibly survive now. Depending on whoever heard its knowledge of magic, they might be able to infer that it was magic, dark magic, a summoning spell, a rehearsal and/or memory recall of a summoning spell, that its high level, or just know she's recalling how the summoning of a dracozombie is done, despite not being able to pull it off herself by a long shot. Her eyes flashed faintly, and wide open gazing directly at the great beast capturing all her attention and focus.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I continued to pull Raz along until I spotted Rezzira.
"Rezzira!" i yelled, waved to him, and ran up to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked, then spotted the man besides him. I blinked at the stranger many times before seeing his wound, sighing and unlatching my bag from my belt. I took out some ointment and bandages, and started to clean the wound, trusting Rezzira and Raz to back her up if anything happened. "What happened?" I asked the an, before saying, "This is going to hurt." Without giving the man anytime, I poured a little ointment, (or the anti-stuff, you know what I mean), on his wound and started to place my weight on his foot, as to brace myself for the pain to reach his brain, so that he couldn't kick me. I then pulled out bandages and started to unravel them to put over his leg.
[i]Yay for adrenaline...[i/] I thought, as I noticed my own rushing.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Luis winced in obvious pain. "Geez, what the hell did you put into that stuff?" He gripped at his leg as the pain subsided. If I'd known I was in for this I'd have come up with a different plan He looked up as a shadow passed over their heads. Is that...a draco zombie? How did that half-bit summoner get his hands on that? If I'm caught up in this one...I won't be able to talk my way out. "Hey---do you have anyplace nearby? It looks as if it'll rain soon." LUis looked around hoping they'd take him back to the guild.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up at the shadow as it passed, and frowned. "That isn't good." I murmured, and looked back at the man.
"Oh, you should see what I put in the men's dinners." I grinned evilly, and gave the man my hand. "I'm Rinae. We should head back to our place." I added with a frown.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Rezzira helped up Luis, "Fine, we should go, I need to pack anyway for when we head out." He walked closer to Raz and muttered, "Keep an eye on this one, there's something strange about his story." So Luis, what about those thieves that attacked you earlier, and why couldn't you tell me that instead of the Mauthe Dog story..unless you'd like to "tell me the truth" again." He watched the Dracozombie fly overhead, and thought to himself, Sylans again...great, though I thought I destroyed it before...as a Manakete anyway.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

He took Rinae's hand with pleasure. "Luis." He smiled at her. This one seems nice... He turned to Rezzira and frowned a bit. "Well of course I'd lie about that...it's just down right embarassing to get ambushed by a theif. Let alone beaten by one..." He looked down in shame before propping his head back up. "Your quite the curious one, now aren't you...what was your name again?" He looked back to Raz. "As for you...I don't even rembmer seeing you before. He was the one from before...c0cky kid... "You'll have to fully introduce me once we arrive at our destination." He smiled as he spoke now, although still holding a hand to his leg. ...This payment...better be good...

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nero followed Marissa around the guild nonchalantly before handing her a piece of bread. "Here, you must be starving as well." He gave a friendly smile and made hgis way back into the main room where he did the same to Vice and Jakub. Vice nodded, signalling that hed done a good job where as Jakub grunted and snatched the bread from him. Nero saw Demi out the corner of his eye and tapped her shoulder. "Are you okay? You look very worried about something...there isn't a monster out there is there? If there is it won't last long...we should be leaving once the others return and Jakub has exceptional aim with that bow of his." He looked over at Jakub who had just bitten off a large chunk (or what could be called large) of his piece of bread. "And Vice used to be a professional slayer...until he was drafted."

Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Demi snapped out of her trance-like state with the tap, jumping a tiny amount and jerking her head in the general direction seeming immensely shocked. She looked over at him, but didn't seem very comforted by everything that he said. Her hands, actually her entire body was literally shaking in fear. "Nero....." Demi stopped and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and get a hold of the situation. After only minor success and a realization that would be all she could do, continued, thanking her sanity that at least her voice wasn't shaking anymore.
"Nero, its not any normal monster....." Demi clutched herself in an attempt to keep th terror from overcoming her too much. "Its not normal at all, I'm not sure if we have hope left now...... not against this......." Demi shuddered in the thought of it, closing her eyes tightly to try to wipe the image of it and the thought of battling it out of her head.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

His smile slowly faded into a frown as he heard the tremble in her voice. He could see that she was afraid by the way her body was shaking. He hoped this was just due to her age. Afterall, he was brought up to believe that the younger a person was, the more prone they were to over reacting. "Well...if it wasn't a normal monster...then what exactly did you see?" We've never had anything truly threatening out here...well...before all of this...but with Shirn who knows what could happen.

The door for the cabin flung open as a man in a large black cloak entered. "Shirn! Shirn, show yourself!" Cyrus looked around, angered by the absence. His face no longer had the maniacle grin it used to. "Dammit Shirn! Where are you!?" Where his fingeres protruded out of his left sleeve, nothing could be seen in his right except for a limp emptiness.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

What kind, how wouldn't he... wait how would he know, or even consider this? Why do I expect him to realize the danger they were in now? Must be the fear messing up my brain, I really hope that doesn't happen when it counts later on in a battle, especially with...... Demi brought her hands down and looked out the window again, for some morbid reason hoping to get one more glance, but it had passed the scene by. She looked back, being somewhat relieved by its vanishing and at the same time half-expecting it to jump out and let out a horrifing roar behind her. She slowly wiped the hair out of her eyes and only now realized they still had a faint shimmer from the reflection off of some object in the room. Instantly shutting down the magic tune they had, Demi spoke, almost in a whispering tone of voice.
"Nero......... its............. a dracozombie............."

Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:57 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Shirn walked back into the cabin, several Gwyllgi surrounding him, when he saw Cyrus, "Your back? What do you need, I'm waiting for Sylans, who should just about be here." The Gywllgi spoke to Shirn, Master is this a friend of your pack? Shirn gripped his pendant and replied, Our packs are working together for the same common goal The Gywllgi replied, Is that to kill the man with the metal arm? Shirn nodded his head and looked out the window, seeing the Dracozombie, "He's here." Pointing to the window.

Rezzira returned to the camp and ran inside, "Did any of you see the Dracozombie?" he panted for he had ran the rest of the way back after seeing the Dracozombie, "I know that one though...Well, while it was a Manakete I was with the group who slayed it, the beasts name is Sylans, but who revived it as a dracozombie is beyond me, I know Shirn isn't strong enough." But father is...I can't anyone know...So he revived Sylans after all, I have to get the pendant away from Shirn somehow..

Marissa walked over to the rest of the group, slowly eating the bread, Damnit i want something to steal What do you know about the Dracozombie Rezzira?"
Rezzira replied, after taking a moment to think, "Only it was risen by a very powerful Druid or a Necromancer, but I don't know who, definatly someone stronger than Shirn."

Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry about being inactive, but my internet has been down since Friday morning.))

"If that's the kind of thing we're dealing with, I suggest we get out of here. We need to find a place where our work won't be so dangerous. I can carry somebody, if it helps."

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((its fine, you didn't miss TOO much.))

Nero gave her a serious look. "Are you...sure? I mean...I've only read of them...never actually seen one." He gently pushed her aside so that he could look out the window. He looked up into the light blue sky and could see the sun slowly going down behind the far trees. He dashed back to Vice and knelt beside him. "Sir, we need to move." "What is it, kid?" "Leave him be!" Jakub replied, still working his way throught the tough bread. "He's probably just over reacting." "It's...a dracozombie..." Vice looked directly at Nero. "Are you positive? There ain't no screwin' around with this Nero, I need to know if you're serious." Nero shot a glance at Demi and nodded solemnly. Vice stood up. "Okay everyone! We're moving out!" His voice boomed over everything else in the guild. Jakub stood up, shaking. "Xaviar," Vice pointed at him. "Could you carry Jakub?" "I'm fine!" Vice swiftly smacked his leg, causing him to collapse onto the floor. "Dammit Vice!" "Shut up, it's either your pride or your life here." "..." Now Xaviar, would it be possible for you to carry him?" He turned to Demi. "If things get rough out there, stay as far back as you can. You're still young, there's no use throwing your life away too." Vice then noticed a new face. "Now who's this guy...?" He gave him an odd look.

Cyrus scoffed. "It's about time...your laziness has already payed enough of a price in this dilemma." He watched the dracozombie fly to them. "Please tell me, how did you come about getting a dracozombie? I've heard them to be very rare in these parts...or in any parts for that matter."

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Hello, the name's Luis!" He offered his hand out...but Vice hadn't taken it. If I'd known there was this many people I'd have asked for that pay in advance... "I have to ask...what exactly is going on here? First the Mauthe Dogs, and now a Dracozombie. Who are you all?"

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'm on it. Jakub, hold on to my shoulders. Where to?"

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next