It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Legacy of Spira {Still Accepting!} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"My name is Vice. I lead the Reino Mercenaries. Some old folks called me here to exterminate a nuisance that they've been having and I couldn't help but think it was you. I apologize for my rudeness to the both of you." He kept his sword close by just in case. "so what business do you have in such a cave?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I shrugged, and wrote: "Curiosity." I then looked around. I wrote again: "Do you know what the problem is?"

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He chuckled and shrugged. "Probably just another monster ruining their crops. I tell ya, nobody knows how to take care of themselves anymore." He picked up a stick and moved the logs around in the fire, keeping it going. "So, what's your name anyway?"

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled again, and wrote/drew two things in the ground: "Again, call me anything you want to. Kiddo, Nameless, etc." and a smiley face.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Azeroth emerged slowly from his coffin and looked around in the dark and empty room. There was nothing, at all, just a coffin in the center of a small room without any windows. He walked out into the only other room in his small cottage. It was also dark. Yet this room had many things in it, a gruesome black couch with skulls dangling from it, a large cauldron in the center of the room (nothing was brewing in it now), small sink, and shelves filled with many kinds of books. He walked out the front door and looked back at his cottage, it looked like any other cottage you'd find in a forest. Except that a vampire lived in it. Then he hissed, he began to feel weak. Argh! The sunlight! He took a potion from his inside cloak pocket. It was pitch black, Azeroth gulped it down in one sweep. Hmm it lacks snake venom. I'll need too find some more. He set off for the only cave he knew of in the forest. Snakes usually hide in there.

Once outside of the cave he heard s voice from coming from inside.Sounds like a man. Azeroth drew his dagger and began to sneak into the cave. In a flash he was behind a man without a hooded cloak, holding the dagger to his neck. "What are you doing in my cave?!" he asked fiercely

^_^

Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice rose his arms. "Listen, I don't know who you are, but I'm not even armed at the moment. My swords over there." He nodded his head toward the blade. As he nodded he saw the man's hand. "So...a Vampire, eh? You're skin's as white as the moon itself. None the less, I mean you no harm."

Back in the guild, Jakub had just woken up to find Nero cooking breakfast while reading out of his tome. "Hey, have you seen Vice?" "No...he never returned." "Ugh...of course. He's too cocky for his own good. Well I guess we'd better go hunt the bastard down, come on kid." Jakub picked up some of the bacon strips and shoveled them into his mouth. "I'll be there in a moment, Jakub." Nero had finish cooking and extinguished his flame before putting his tome back into his belt. Once outside, the morning sun burned the duo's eyes. "Nero, looks like he went this way." He pointed down to a long streak in the dirt.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stood up and pulled my bow out. I then hesitated and pulled it down, placed it on the ground, and slowly walked over to the Vampire, showing that I was unarmed. I then took the bladed knife in my hand, ignoring the pain of it piercing my hand, and pulled it away. I then slowly placed it on his side, watching him from inside my hood the entire time with the body movements of someone who meant no harm. I then took Vice and backed away slowly.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Though his parents taught to never trust a human Azeroth felt this one was truthful. He released his hold on the man, but kept his dagger out anyway. "My name is Azeroth. I am in dire need of some snake venom, that is why I came to this cave. What are humans doing in a cave like this anyway?" asked Azeroth

^_^

Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was called by an old couple to dispose of a nuisance to their crops. "I'm not quite sure what or where it is though. I'm not quite sure of his name though..." He pointed back to the 'man' in the cloak. "I was just taking a bit of reffuge in here for the night and met up with him. There's another being-either a Werewolf or Dragonkin. They havn't shown themself though."

Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stepped back a bit so that I could see the two better, and turned around when I heard something behind me. In a flash, I had my bow and arrow facing the wall and I squinted. I didn't see anything. However, I walked a bit closer, and scanned the ground for anything. I looked down at my foot, and moved it around a bit, then jumped back, just as another thing scuttled in the background. I took my arrow and wrote in the ground: "It seems to be a Baor's Cave." I then turned abruptly and shot an arrow into the wall. I grabbed it and showed it to the other two. It had a small dead spider on the end.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He walked over and looked at the spider. "It's only a baby...but where there's babies...there's parents. Everyone stay away from the walls and huddle around the fire. They rarely come into the light." Suddenly, a spider had dropped from the ceiling right next to his leg. It was pierced by an arrow. "You should watch yourself!" Vice couldn't help but smile "Jakub! Nero! You're just in time." "What's the situation sir...?" Nero asked timidly as he watched from behind Jakub. "Stop being such a wuss! Get out there!" He shoved Nero out into the open. "Quit messing around! Now we've got Bael on our hands?" "How many?" "Not sure yet...but let's go with 'Formation C'" The other two nodded a Jakub rushed behind Vice and Nero ran off into a dark corner. "Now we wait..." Jakub had his bow ready when there was a loud shriek. "Remember, Jakub...don't shoot in that corner until Nero lights up." Jakub nodded. Another shriek was heard closer than before. "Vice...wqho are these guys?" "Ran into'em when I got here. So far they're no threat." Out of nowhere the corner which Nero was in lit up in a blaze as an enormous flaming spider shrieked in pain. "Now!" Jakub shot several arrows at the spider which tried to scurry away. Before it could get much farther, Vice had impaled it with his blade. "Success. Now let's get out of here before the rest come." He looked to the others. "Don't worry, it's dead." He walked over and set his hand on the mysterious man's shoulder. "Thank you, kind sir. If not for your warning we'd have probably lost another..." Nero came from the corner, shaking his head. "I hate performing such intense spells...they're such a pain on the body." He soon collapsed but Jakub had caught him before he hit the ground.

((If you didn't know, a Bael is pretty much an 8 foot tarantula))

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I decided to show myself to the group. Being a Dragonkin, people often freaked out when they saw me. Thankfully, the people in my hometown didn't freak anymore. I looked back at the depths of the cave, ready to attack if something came at us. I ran over to the others, ready to attack the baels if more came.

"We should get out of here, but hang on." I said. Looking further into the cave, I opened my mouth. A blast of ice came out, sealing the back, preventing anything from coming out.

"I don't think we'll have to worry about them, but do you think I should make it thicker?" I asked the others.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, deciding it best as a precaution. Thankfully, no one noticed me smirk as I was addressed as a man. It made things funner to me when I could watch things like this happen, and I wasn't making fun of them. Just enjoying the rank of being a "guy". I took something out of my pocket, and gave it to the Vampire. I had snuck some venom out of my mentor's house. Also, I continued to dig and walked over to the unconscious boy. I handed the person holding him a small potion that gives a person some extra stamina. I then crossed my arms and stepped back a bit, ready to follow someone out of the cave, since I never liked being the first or last out of something (pet peeve), or because I wanted to learn more of this "organization". Other than that, I honestly don't know why I stayed.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Listening to the masked figure, I continued to make the ice thicker. After I deemed it sufficient, I stepped back.

So this is my life now I thought going from place to place, not taking much advantage of my being part Dragon...What would my family say?

I looked down at one of the only items that I had from that small portion of my life. It had a silver chain, and a gold amulet hanging from it. The amulet had a sapphire encrusted in it. In my pocket was a wooden, carved figure of two large Dragonkin with a smaller one. They were also holding a baby, likely me.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at the Dragonkin as he spaced out. I walked up to his ear, and whispered, "Are you alright?" I then stepped away, and looked at the others. No way they could have heard my voice....Thankfully, none of them seemed to have anyways.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I jumped a little at the sound of a female's voice. I turned around to see the masked figure. I could have sworn it was a guy.
"Oh...I'm fine. Just...looking at this thing..." I couldn't bring myself to completely lie to her, and even a minor lie made me make long pauses when I spoke. I held the figures there, where she could clearly see them, unable to put them in my pocket.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded in understanding, yet confused at the fact that he just realized my gender when I had been whispering to him before. I placed my hand in my cloak, and drew out a necklace. It was one that my mentor had made with me, and it was simply a small rectangular crystal that seemed to glow a bit. I then placed it back down the front of my cloak, and turned to the others, shrugging, as to say, "What now?"

Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice looked around to make sure the coast was clear. The sun was now making its way into the cave, giving the ice near the back an eerie glow. "We'd better get back into town." He turned to all of the others. "You're welcome to join us if you'd like. We have a small house just on the outskirts with plenty of food and space." Jakub rolled his eyes at the invitation. "Remember what happened last time you invited a guest over?" He motioned toward Nero. Vice walked up to Jakub and wispered into his ear. "Jakub, stop being so stubborn. You know we need more members after last time..." Jakub sighed and nodded.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I put one of my hands into a fist and rested it in the palm of my other hand before resting it on my collarbone as a sign of thanking him. I then followed them, looking back only once to see if the other two would follow. I was curious mostly, and waved to them as to say: "Come on." and continued on.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm sorry my sisters' band concert was tonight and it ran really long.))

"Wait a moment!" Azeroth said to the others once he was safely out of the cave. He then rolled up his sleeve to see a spider crawling up his arm. His expression didn't change one bit."I need a few drops of venom. I usually use snake but a spider works just as fine." He then bit directly into the spider. "That should do it. Now on another note, do you really think somone of my...kind should be hanging around with humans? Aren't people afraid of me?" Azeroth asked

^_^

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I turned back to the vampire, shook my head, and held my hand out for him to grab. I did it to show him that I wasn't afraid of him, or was even uncomfortable with him.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Azeroth pondered at this strange gesture. He wasn't quite sure what it meant. As an instinct, he began to reach his hand out and touched hers. Then he retracted his hand. "Okay I understand now." He said to her

^_^

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Vice and Jakub laughed out loud. "We're mercenaries, nothing scares us anymore. So long as you don't try to attack any of us, it's fine." Jakub picked up Nero under his arm and carried him like that following Vice. He turned back to the group. "So where's the third?"

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked back to the Dragonkin, and shrugged at him, as to say: "You coming?" After he ave his reply, I turned back around to follow the others.

((Whatever you say for a reply is your choice, so I do not believe that I'm god-modding. And Azeroth, if you want to, as long as you don't know my gender, you can refer to my character as male. You can use both, I am just letting you know that it doesn't really matter.))

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Don't worry I won't be attacking any of you. I've learned to restrain from urge of tasting human flesh. That's why I chose to live in this deserted forest. And if you mean the Dragonkin, I'm not sure where he went."

((Okay I guess I'll jsut call you male then.))

^_^

Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 404 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next