It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Silver Globe Tournament (PM profiles to join) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Personally I have to agree with DNA. Afterall, it is his RP. We should keep it simple, at least for noe and then after the tournament give it a seperate plot. Even so, spam is still illegal for RP's, so I say we keep it as is then discuss and decide later. ))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Omar heard the announcer broadcast the approach of the tournament's start, and watched everyone else filter out of the Pokémon Center. He shook his head slowly, rubbing his chin momentarily. With a short sigh, Omar departed, and made his way to the signup sheet. He glanced down the extremely long list of names, and signed his own. They need to hurry up and get this thing underway.

Aggron, Hariyama, Ursaring, Forretress, Mr. Mime and Dusclops

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy waited with the others, still moping about his "gift". A ghost...a lousy ghost...it's rediculous He heard the anouncements for the tournament and smirked. "It's about time they said something. I just wanna get some type of battle going, and fast." He grapped his satchel and awaited any other anouncments.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

((OOC: What a pity; there were so few applicants. Anyway, back.))

Quote:
Lyon was anxious for the tournament to start, and was sad that there were so few people that actually bothered to come. (Why don't they want to come?) he thought.
An attendant took the signup list after it was filled out, and took it to a secret place. Just then an announcement blared over the loudspeaker.
----
"Despite the low attendance for this tournament, we shall get this match underway. There will be only one match due to the signups, and it shall be as follows:

James Valentine and Lyon Waters
vs.
Derrek Robertson and Omar Bradley

"The match shall begin in fifteen minutes. Use this time to formulate a battle strategy with your partner. That is all."
----
"I had better find Jimmy and ask what his Pokemon are, to achieve top synergy in the match," Lyon said. He went off to find Jimmy to discuss a battle strategy."

((No, it's not going to be an actual fifteen minutes. The events that will take place will just be within a fifteen minute time frame.))

Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked around anxiously for his partner. "Where could he be...I could swear I just saw him!" He pushed his way throught he crowd. Why so many people for a 1-match tourney? Once through he saw Lyon. "He's probably looking for me. Lyon!" He ran to up him. Once there he gripped his iknees and panted. "Ok...so we need...a strategy."

Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Omar raised an eyebrow as he heard his name announced over the loudspeaker overhead. 'All right, so I'm facing some kid named Derrek...' Omar thought to himself, rubbing his hands across his face. Then he noticed that guy from the Pokémon Center, Jimmy, talking to Lyon, yet another guy he didn't know. 'Wait, are we on teams? Of course! Oh, now I've got to find this Derrek guy.' Omar cried mentally. He then remembered seeing that Lyon guy talking to another trainer. 'Maybe that's Derrek...' Omar ran off, searching for Derrek.

Aggron, Hariyama, Ursaring, Forretress, Mr. Mime and Dusclops

Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2