It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Team Omega - PM profiles to join 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((:D Apparently not. And, seeing as I don't, and you might not, know how old he is, here is a question: Are you the leader or scout?))
((RazoR))
I got to the tree, and leaned on my knees, panting. I turned to Razor. I started to make gestures to tell him to stop, and hoped that he would understand.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You idiots!" Spence shouted out in anger, "Somebody obviously wasn't aware when I said this was an UNDERCOVER BASE OPERATION!" he ducked behind a wall and waited for his chance to strike, "Damn it, we can't stay here... But how are we supposed to move a whole building of people..."

Suddenly, it came to Spence like a bright flash of light. Alchemy, he would use Alchemy mixed with his own powers to transport the whole building along with the people inside to another planet, he had to. The people left behind would have to fight off Wrath alone, but at least he could guarantee the others safety.

"Everyone who's willing stay here, everyone else inside! Now!"

Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Exxaxen followed Big Boss silently and without a word. "Sure. Coming." He tried to put on a friendly demeanor, but it was his first try at it, and he still didn't know how to smile. (I'll try my best for him. I don't want to end up like...like...him...) He flashed back to the time when the self-proclaimed most evil person on the planet tried to take his life, and messed up. He was forever grateful, for if Solano made his mark Exxaxen would have been dead instantly, all those years ago.

But when Big Boss shouted the order to stay here or go inside, Exxaxen decided to stay with him. He found a spot engulfed in shadow nearby, and made himself invisible within it as he watched the Boss's next move. (Whatever he's doing, he can't do it alone,) he thought.

- DNA

Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was ready to fight. I heard Big Boss and without hestation I followed him inside because I knew he knew what was best, after all he was the Boss of Team Omega. I walked cautiously to follow Big Boss. I wanted to show him I was good, that I was a professional.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I swiftly moved inside the building, slapping my forehead at my mistake. I sat down, disappointed in myself.
"So much for proving my worth to the others." I thought.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Mar immediately moved outside the building, he was staying with Spence, things were more exciting around him. But he didn't go out like a fool, he stalked out cautiously, staying close to the wall and behind the bushes. When he had gotten far enough from the door he rolled behind a tree. Then he signaled to Spence that he was staying with him; then, finally, he yelled sounding like wind to Frooth, saying to stay out of the hotel. Then Mar pulled out a matter-condense gun, something used on his home world to make rocks out of thin air, and climbed the tree; still looking for the gunman.

Last edited by dunsparce on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Razor stopped the barrage when he saw Inarex s gestures. Razor searched for the gunman. "Where is this sissy hiding anyway."

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I sighed, and nodded when Mar jumped into the tree. I slapped my forehead. "That's fine. Just don't try to hurt the plants. They will always be on our side." I sighed, then jumped down. I had seen someone go back into the camp earlier, and since I didn't know what he was doing, I followed him. I stayed outside of the building, but I found him near a window. I knocked on that window, and asked, "So, are you coming to fight or staying on the other planet?"

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence watched some people run inside. "Okay, good."

A sudden burst of shots fired away at Spence from a distance. Spence pulled out his sword from behind his back in quick succession, refecting the bullets. Spence jumped back out of the way and against another wall of their base.

Spence slid the weapon away with his eyes closed, concentrating. "Damn, I hope this works..." Then, Spence turned to face the wall. He clapped once. He placed his left palm over his heart. He placed his right hand onto the wall.

Suddenly, the whole building lit up with a bright light along with Spence's body and heart. Then, the place exploded with light piercing forth from the base.

In a matter of seconds, the whole building itself had vanished as the light finally faded.

((Spence is outside, by the way.))

Last edited by Crunchy on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Oh crap, sorry, I meant to say that MAR pulled it out. /beats head against wall at typo and edits post.))

Mar shielded his eyes briefly as the hotel disappeared, then before the light faded shot his MC-gun at where the shots had come from. He hoped it at least hit his gun, a stone gun doesn't work too well.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked amazed when the whole building that I was leaning on vanished, and I toppled over backwards with a surprised yelp. I then quickly got up and looked around to see if anyone caught me. However, I then heard bullets, and plants around me subconsciously made a barrier of roots. "Big Boss!" I called to him, hoping that he could hear me.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Looking behind him, Exxaxen noticed the entirety of the building had vanished into nowhere. Since he was hiding in the building's shadow, he was now fully visible. Glancing at Spence, he thought (Impressive). (Now, what to do next. For now, I shall follow his lead.)
As he was thinking this, he heard a sinister voice seeming to come from nowhere that said 'I'll always be watching you...'. He brushed it off as him hearing things, but it definitely wasn't.

- DNA

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quentin was left in the midst of the explosion. He guessed nobody noticed him. He had gotten thrown to the ground and pieces of glass sheared through him, and his sword had made its way through his shoulder, but he took little damage and picked himself back up. He was better than fine; the explosion was like a wake-up call to stop slacking and do something for once.

Trudging to the group huddled by the rubble, Quentin pulled his sword back from through his shoulder. The blade had been sticking out of his skin, and he wouldn't have doubted somebody got sick at the sight of it. A light blue fluid gushed out of his wound. "Huh," he puffed, "looks like I actually have blood after all!" Quentin himself never thought he had any, but that was probably because he hadn't seen it.

"Will somebody please get something to cover this up?" was all he was able to ask before he fell to the ground.

(also, quentin is NOT taking pain, but he still can suffer by excessive bleeding and...he can lose enough to have to be sent "back" for enough years to restore health.)

Last edited by Valentine on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I misread your old post. I thought you were ordering us inside. I choose to stay outside, alright?))

I continued to scan the area for any person. I glanced down, and saw a person. The gunman! I dove out of the tree to tackle him, only to realize it was Inarax.
"My bad." I said, frowning. I was thankfully able to stop myself from taking her powers. I looked up. He could be anywhere. We needed to kill this guy, so we could remain undiscovered. If they made it away, our cover would be busted. It would be nice if the attacker had a power I could steal.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked around. I then saw the guy I had followed earlier and groaned. How the heck did he get over there?!
Shaking my head, I turned to look around for the attacker.

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When the building vanished as if from existence, Spence was left with the escaping light still leaving his body. When it finally died down, Spence collapsed, overlooking the dark hole that was left.

When he heard the cries of his team, he immediately reacted, but his movements were sluggish.

Spence first tended to Quentin, falling onto his knees to assist. He saw the light-blue blood and commented, "Blue blood, huh? I guess anything goes for you, hey?" He chuckled sadly, tearing off the rest of his bottom right pants leg. He tied it around Quentin's shoulder tightly and gave him a potion, "Drink this, it should heal you just fine."

Spence then slowly stumbled up and limped over towards Rinae and Gengi protected under their shield. "Inarex, where are they?" Just then, shots could be heard firing madly toward their protective barrier. Spence targeted their positions, "There you are!"

Spence walked over toward Rinae as he reached for his blade, "Think you can give me a little boost?" he chuckled.

He jumped in front, ready for her assistance.

((Meaning Spence is gonna be riding one of your tree roots to take down some of these bad guys.))

As the little war went on, Isaac watched from a far on top of the highest building, his coat and hair rippling in the wind.

"You fools..." he glared, "Now look what you made him do..."

Isaac was pissed. Should he take this matter into his own hands? He wondered.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Benji dove under the table as he heard a rain of shots shatter the window nearest him. He then heard Quentin mumble something to himself and speed out the door. He noticed Quentin's sword gushing through his shoulder Wait, don't leave me all alone! Benji ran after him following him out of the building and to where some other members of the team stood. He then crawled over to Mar and Inarex, who where shielded from bullets by giant tree roots, and caught his breath.

^_^

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mar started then ducked in the leaves as bullets hurtled towards him, he looked around, one man couldn't have done all that. He nearly paled when he saw a group of men with guns, hidden behind rocks and firing at his friends, apparently they couldn't see him and he had just gotten a ricochet. Mar immediately called Frooth, searching for the gunman was no longer important. And he needed to bring out his real fight. He heard the familiar whooshing and he said in the Ordon language "Time to go Frooth." The Ordon immediately flew into he inhaling mouth and seeped through his body. Mar's eye's turned white with his pupil standing out, and his pores blackness became a bit bigger. Mar jumped down to the base of the tree, he turned to Spence who seemed to be waiting for something "I'm going out there, you coming?"

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

((Might as well bring my evil guy to light))

Jule was behind a bush, he knew hiding behind a rock wouldn't be wise if Mar was in the ritual. He looked out at Mar and his leader, he pointed his firing arm out, ready to shoot the sharp bones that was his shell. He aimed at Mar, "Wait for it, he'll come out eventually, he can't stand by and not fight. And those stupid roots are protecting him now anyway." Jule had waited so long to get a good shot through Mar's plates, it would not do to mess it up.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry I couldn't get on Psypokes in the past few days.))

Sokol flew above the battlefield, observing the goings on. The Recon team was doing a very good job at confusing the omega members, but they were wearing down. It wouldn't take omega too long to figure out that they had the Wraith team members outnumbered, and not the other way around.

Amar watched the video feed as one of the trees on the battlefield wriggled and tossed. A threat. Amar thought.

Suddenly a new voice crackled over the radio:

"This is bravo team to recon 1, we're reinforcing your position."

The reinforcements had arrived.

"Bravo team this is General Harkov, The tree you see wriggling out there is somehow being controlled by Omega. Take it out"

To this a few of the soldiers foolishly shot into the tree, having little affect. But one man decided to toss an incendiary grenade at the tree.

David had been pinned down when ordered to get inside, he had counted only about 4 to 6 men shooting at them before, but there seemed to be more of them now. David Loaded a fresh ammo clip into his Blazer Pistol, and fired at one of the newly arrived Wraiths. He noted that some of the wraiths had powers too, and focused on taking them out first.

As Sokol rode the updrafts above the battlefield, Amar spotted a new figure standing above the carnage below. He panned the camera and Zoomed in on the figure.

"Ah, Isaac. Nice to see you've arrived, things keep looking better and better." Amar thought.

He switched to a private frequency he had with bravo unit's Commander.

"Careful lieutenant, your men are getting reckless, a Rooftop sniper would deal your men quite a bit of damage."

The response was exactly what Amar had intended. Not being able to distinguish Isaac as a Wraith, one of the team members took careful aim at him and fired. Following the man's gaze, a few of his comrades fired at him as well, while the others kept themselves busy shooting at Omega.

((Oh and by the way, Only Amar and a few select individuals in Team Wraith know who Sokol is and why Amar keeps her. Isaac doesn't know to look for her.))

Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Time for some combat." I thought as I dashed at them from behind. I slammed into one, and ran back into the forest.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled. "You betcha I'm ready to help. Why else would I be here for?" I raised one of my hands, and a tree root shot up from the ground. I flattened out, and laid down near Spence. "Your move." I told him, and got ready to move it.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence nodded with a smile, "Right, here goes nothing!"

Spence jumped onto the root like a surfboard and directed his sword toward the group of gunmen. "Let's go!"

Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:42 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Exxaxen turned in Spence's direction and noted the gunmen. Not waiting for a second opinion, he moved undetected behind the gunmen like the shadow he was, and, with his hand glowing a malefic purple, fired several projectiles nailing a few right in their backs, anticipating them to fall down stunned with no available counter. For the most part he was successful, but one resisted him and turned around to see what hit him, but Exxaxen had vanished again.
He held back a bit, waiting for the other team members to come forward so they could finish the job together.

- DNA

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mar smiled and jumped out over the roots, drawing his ax at the same time; and when he jumped he really jumped, having an air creature in your blood can give you a lot of benefits. "And here's the best one!" Mar thought as bullets flew towards his forehead. Sending intense power into the ground Mar made a big slab of hard sand come up in front of him, he could control rocks, dirt and if he was touching it, metal. An ancient form of symbiosis between Ordons and his species that allowed either of them to survive in their harsh world before technology. He smiled as he sent a rock a gunman was hiding behind strait into him, concussing and killing him instantly. He then looked at Spence, protecting him was his first priority; then he sent sand into the eyes of the nearest gunman aiming at Spence, charging at him with his ax swinging.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

Jule waited patiently for his prey to get closer though his arm itched to send a bladed scale into Mar's skin. "Just a bit closer you fool, and this time I will hit true." Jule smiled at the thought as Mar came closer, and he tightend his muscles, he had to hit him just right.

((Well that's Mar's ability, the downside is coming up soon after the battle.))

EDIT IN RESPONSE TO DNA: ((I hate it when people post simultaneously, lets just say that there are more gunmen.))

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yeah, there are more gunmen. They just keep popping up out of nowhere, I guess. Until at least I've had my share.))

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next