It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Team Omega - PM profiles to join 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ty wiped his mouth with a tissue. He ignoratly put his head down in shame. He was embrassed in front of his collegues, his most dearest of friends and most imporantantly, Debbie. He looked at a minute at Debbie, she laughed with joy, she giggled with happiness.

"What were you thinking?" she said a calm, soothing voice that was full of ressuringness. Ty laughed in embrassment, once again. It seemed that Debbie thought it was funny, not stupid. Ty was relieved, not everyone thought he was a complete and total idiot who is in love. Love was a thing that could be broken by anything, that was Ty's meaning of love.

((I am it doing right, now,right? Oh yeah what about that name in the bracket thing, I did that. I said in brackets everyone, forgive me if I am wrong, but if you are controlling everyone you said put in bracket right? If I got that wrong you can slap me :( ))

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((*Slaps ROT VERY lightly* You put the name of who you are talking to or referring to in the brackets. Like how I put Crunchy in the brackets, since I was talkign to or about him.))

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You think something is wrong with Big Boss?" Razor was glad Big Boss was the leader. Razor was also laughing about the drooling. Way to hold your saliva.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:47 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Exxaxen sensed the common threat, and the seriousness of the mission at hand. He felt that he needed to help; he couldn't just send these people forward straight into their deaths without his assistance. He stepped forward out of the shadows with a proposition.

((@ Crunchy))

"You're the leader right? Big Boss is it?" Exxaxen asked. "I cannot help but feel for you. I would be glad to give you any assistance you may need. Just tell me who you need taken care of, and I'll do it."

After Exxaxen finished his last sentence, he realized he probably shouldn't have said the words "taken care of". But he said nothing more about it, because he couldn't right well just take back what he said three seconds ago.

- DNA

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence crossed his arms, bowing his head and closing his eyes in thought.

"We should leave soon. Time can travel differently in other worlds. An hour here could mean a week in Moshi, can't say for sure." Not really, Spence just wanted to give another reason to hurry.

Spence looked over to the man from the shadows, he reminded him of a certain someone.

"You feel for me?" he blankly questioned, shrugging, "Sure, you can come along...just try not to be too uptight, okay?"

((Just waiting for posts from other people now before we move along.))

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quentin rubbed the back of his head and stretched out. He really was awful tired. "Yo, Big Boss, can I stay back? I'm tired..." He looked around the outside of wherever they were. The night was cool and calm, there wasn't much wind at all. And after eating a meal, all this just made him feel too comfy. Even while he was standing up, his eyes closed shut frequently and he would wake up from his doze with a start.

Marion had kept him up all the night before. It was that doll; everyday it seemed like it was saying something new. Even though Marion was on the enemy team, Quentin had no problem talking to him, even if it meant he had to chat in secret. It wasn't like he was very fond of him, though.

Quentin looked over to Ty, who had been drooling. "Don't wipe your mouth with a tissue next time," he called, yawning in the middle of his statement, "all you'll do is make it fall apart and you'll end up with a bunch of little slobbery pieces." He pretended not to notice the guy's infatuation; Quentin himself had never been in love and didn't plan to be. He didn't hate it, he just wanted to avoid it. It'd be awkward if someone's boyfriend wasn't even alive anyway. "Oh, and don't kick chairs, Biiiig Boss, you'll ruin it."

Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Dunsparse, a Recon team is trained to look for out of the ordinary things, ANYTHING that fell off an 8 story building, roughly the size of a person, whether you could tell what it was or not, would be worth checking out. Also, it being a Recon team and everything, they might have recording devices, instant replay, advanced optics, etc.))

((Crunchy & Val))

David had been considering his options when Quentin made a coment to ty about the poor choice of a tissue as a slobber cleanup instrument. David chuckled at the comment, and then turned to Big Boss.

"I could stay back, but on the other hand if you could get me inside, especially if I could get near a compound computer access terminal I might be able to dig out some valuable information before we blow the place up." David said.

"What will each group be doing?"

"I should add that I'm a fair shot, but I'm not the burliest person here, I'd also like to get an idea of how you plan to get in, and an idea of what sort of defenses we should expect."

Amar frowned, he hated to give his opponent the initiative. He also doubted that the reconnaissance teams at the base could contain team omega's forces should they try to break out. Reinforcements had been sent for, but they might not arrive in time. Still, orders were orders.

After a moment Amar's Trained pet falcon screeched.

"Ah yes, getting a little restless are we? Well that's all right, I've got a job for you to do."

He untied the elegant bird's jesses from the perch it had been siting on, and brought the bird outside. The falcon (who's name was Sokol,) Spread her powerful wings and launched into the air, gaining as much altitude as she could and flying towards the Omega base.

Amar smiled. Sokol was very well trained, and could even understand simple directions in flight which were relayed to her by a tiny audio device. Amar could then watch what went on from tiny cameras in special mounts on her body.

"Go my friend," Amar said, as Sokol flew out of sight. "...and serve me well."

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence ignored Quentin's remark about the chair. It had it coming.

"I want you with me, Static. You could help me find out a few things, it is a pretty techy place after all. A bet a good hacker could open the way throughout the fortress without too much alarm, and finally the last door into the lab..." he spoke, looking up to David, "Can you do that? If not, we could always go through by force." He grinned.

Spence uncrossed his arms as he prepared to take action, "Okay; Mar, Rinae, Gengi, Razor, Exxaxen, David. Let's do this."

Spence turned around to the sleepy Quentin, "Quentin, I'm giving you second command of the base. You're allowed to order people about and keep the place safe and junk while I'm gone, got it!" he chuckled to himself.

Spence took out an earpiece and fitted it over his ear, "Call me if something happens. We can't be too careful... There are too many lives at stake."

He patted Static on the shoulder as he walked out, "Everyone outside, we're leaving."

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I crossed my arms and swiftly followed Big Boss outside. I then asked him a question that was on my mind. "Why did you call few people by their nicknames, and others by their real names? I mean, my codename is Inarex, not Rinae." I asked simply out of curiosity.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence smiled, and then shrugged, "Not sure. Just slips, I suppose. We're not really in the battlefield yet, so why not?" He could have said to comfort them, but he had to be tough, right?

Spence stared down at his feet as he walked throughout the halls. He grinned and turned his head to Rinae, "You guys are lucky! At least you actually know your real names, and where you originally came from."

He smiled again as he proceeded.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I placed a finger on my chin and processed this. "Hmm...touche. At least you didn't have to watch you parent die." I said, and instantly regretted it. I bit my tongue harshly and winced. I then hid it, and turned to Razor. "I dunno. We have to stay with him longer. However, I think he might be hiding something that runs parallel to this mission." I looked back at Big Boss.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry about my late response. I'll just go on the next mission okay?))

Benji was running as fast as he could toward the Omega base. He rushed through doors, and up staircases. Left, right, sprial staircase up, left, left, and right. Out of breath Benji knocked on a large steel door,"Password?" he heard someone behing it say. "Chicken....wazzup" he said breathlessly. The door slid open, revealing a large room with a table in the center, with food all over it.((Quentin)) Benji saw Quentin sitting in a chair. "Did...they...leave...yet?" he asked.

^_^

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Razor turned to Inarex."At least you knew your parents and they are dead too." Razor still waited to see if he was going to be paired up with someone."Inarex, do you think something bad happened to Big Boss?"

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"We'd better go Debbs" said Ty in a hurry. Ty knew that Big Boss went outside with the others, he didn't want to miss some of the action. Debbie followed Ty outside quickly and quietly. "Why did you call me Debbs, are you my father?" she said.

"Err, nothing, hehe" laughed Ty in embrassing manner. After 10 or 15 minutes Ty and Debbie caught up to Big Boss.

"Sorry..." apologised Ty.

<AngrySparrow> No

Last edited by Roar Of Time on Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll be out in a sec, just gotta grab something" David said as big boss and the others headed out. He quickly plugged in his mini radio scanner to a headset.

Amar glanced up at his command post's viewing screen. They were outside the compound. "Good, Very good."

"Sir!" a voice over the radio said. "I have visual contact, I don't think they've spotted me yet, but it won't take them long."

Amarv paused, his orders were to surround them, not destroy them. Suddenly the hesitation was gone.

"You are authorized on my authority to fire one burst. Then withdraw."

David was just headed out the door when a garbled transmission reached his ear. Something was up, no one had anything to hide around hear unless... Suddenly David spotted a crouching figure hiding in the shadow of an alley. He appeared to be holding something, what was it? David new he had seen the outline before. Suddenly it dawned on him.

"Boss get d..." David called out, just as the gunman opened fire.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

yeah so umm

Quentin went into a heavenly state of numbness as a bullet hurled itself at him. He did get hurt, but he didn't bleed; he was rather hollow, but he still had his major organs. After taking the hit, he watched as all sorts of things got knocked over, clanging to the floor. His ears rang as the pandemonium grew louder and louder, to the point it was almost painful. His hands flew to his bandanna that was tied around his arm and tugged forcefully until it came undone. Quentin threw it around his forehead, trying not to cover his eyes, and tied it up there. Was it a sign he was ready to fight? No. Quentin was simply just covering his ears.

"Eh," he mumbled, taking out his sword, "you guys try to chase him off. So, um, yeah, if you can't, tell me. Beware though, it might be a bit bloody, hah."

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed and looked down. "I don't know Razor. Oh, and what I meant about earlier; yeah it would be hard not to know your parents, but if you did, do you know how hard it is to lose something you know and love?" I looked at Razor sadly, then started and looked away, embarrassed of letting my emotions through. I was still working on that.....

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Razor agreed but could never know how she felt."Well, should we help them."

Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Sorry, I had to go on a campout over the weekend, got back a half-hour ago

And ROT, you are doing it wrong when you control ANYONE else by making them do ANYTHING. If I said your character cried it would be god modding, If said your character said "hi" it would be god modding. ))

Mar had ignored the drooling comment, he still didn't get a lot of these human jokes. When the order was made to leave he got up and followed Spence and Rinae, he fell behind and was still in the hall, so he heard David calling something out "Boss get d...". Mar stiffened, then he heard the gunshot, and while shouting "Down!" he himself dropped to the ground. A bullet would hurt. He rolled to a wall in the hall he was in and called Frooth in what sounded like a mix between a gasp and a sigh. Then he turned and inched towards the door in a crouching walk with his ax in hand, waiting for the familiar whoosh of air.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I tensed when i heard the bullet, and whipped around, ready to fight. I had my hands up in a fighting stance, and a tree that was near wherever the noise came from slowly moved a root near the noise. I looked around for the culprit, and then nodded to the large/thick tree, which had its largest root up and ready to swing around wildly.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I've changed persons))

A couple of minutes later, I found myself on the floor. My head was hurting. it was like my head was cut off and put on back again. Where was Debbie?? I could see many people ready to fight and they had their wits about them. I got up immediately to find out who shot the gun."What happened?" I questioned. I got my personal laser pistol out and activited my armor which was a nice, expensive, gold colour.

I was ready to fight and defend myself accordingly.

"Grr" I said out loud.

<AngrySparrow> No

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Whoo, action time!" Razor flew in the direction the bullet came from, shooting energy blast at the tree."This is what I have been waiting for!"

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I flinched and broke my stance, staring after Razor in what seemed a moment that more stupidity and lack of common sense that I had ever seen. ((No offense Ray, I'm just teasing.:))) It took me a moment to react. I groaned and slapped my forehead. I turned to Big Boss, and pointed at the tree. "Does he not know that I'm using that?" I asked, then turned to where Razor was. "Baka! That's an ally!" I shouted to him, and then started to move towards the tree, roots underground ready to whip up if the offender shot at me.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry, weekend camping trip with my boy scout troop))

I ducked when I heard the bullet. I looked up as Razor went to attack the tree that was being contolled by Inarex. I around for the gunman, and decided to take advantage of my unusually high speed. I weaved about the trees, searching for him, assuming the attacker was male. You never know. I used the momentum to jump onto a branch and search above. Still no sign of him.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Sorry, weekend camping trip with my boy scout troop))

((Dude....Do I know you?))

Mar heard the familiar whooshing sound as Frooth joined him, he was nearly at the door by that time. Mar spoke in the Ordon languge and whispered "There's a shooter, somehow wrath found us; I want you to look around for him while looking like plain air. When you find him come back, tell me and do the ritural." he grimmly watched Frooth fly away, and then inched far enough to see out the door, if there was a fight then he would know when to reveal himself.

((Well Darth, where is he? And what happened to your charecter?

As for the ritual, that's what triggers a millennium-old tradition with his species and Ordons, it is symbiosis at it's max. I'm probably going to be fighting like this most of the time.))

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next