It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Team Omega - PM profiles to join 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked around and observed all of the people sitting down without even a hint of a smile. ((me)) After all of that, I concluded that I was most likely the youngest there, at the age of 13 going on 14. However, I acted my best to seem like 15 to 18. That way, I'd be more likely not to be underestimated or babied, which was the last thing I needed. That's why I developed my lack of smile and the almost permanent glare in my eyes. That should warn anyone....

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"So what's your name(Kawaii angel)My names Razor" Ray noticed that she was shy,but he just wanted to know who she was.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked back to Razor. "My code name is Inarex." I admitted, and smiled a bit at the corners of my mouth; it was more like a smirk. I then turned back to the group sitting around the table. I took one last glance at Razor. "I don't mean to be rude, but if we are going to talk, we should do it after briefing." I said, and turned back.

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OBJECTION!!! i refuse to use ()'s because i think it should be obvious when the SKILLED use people's NAMES

Quentin stayed behind. "Okay, have fun you guys! I'll stay here...and watch over the leftovers?" He watched out of the corner of his eye everyone leave while. He soon found his position to be uncomfortable, then squirmed around, turning to the right then the left until he finally picked himself up and stumbled after the group. Quentin thought it was awkward, being taller than most everyone in this ragtag group. He still was the thinnest, except for that weird girl who seemed to be smiling to herself and biting her lip.

Quentin poked his head above everyone else's, watching as Spence did his thing. "Hey big boss, excuse me but <s>WTF R U DOIN</s> what in god's name are you doing?"

damn i hate short posts

Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked over at Big Boss. He was so superior to me. He code name may be weirder, but mine must have not taken much thought. I knew that I needed to prove myself here to gain any respect or recognition.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:50 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I walked into the room smiling brightly at everyone. I sat down on a chair after I had gotten a bandanna from Big Boss. Since I usually wear my lucky one I tied this one on my wrist. This mission is going to prove that I can do something too!

Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Now, time for...our.... mission" said Debbie.
"What do you mean our mission" questioned Ty, as he was blushing at the thought of him and Debbie together. Fighting side by side. He was excited by this prospect.

Well... the big boss has paired us together" she said with a soothing and calming voice. " because, well apparently he thinks we are a good team. How does he know that? We haven't ever been paired before."

"Oh well whatever he says goes, right?" said Ty hoping that Debbie would agree.

"Hmm, I guess you're right" agreed Debbie." It may be fun with you as my partner." Then she giggled.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well I guess your right." Razor started tp pay attention to the briefing. I wonder if im going to be paired up with someone.

Last edited by paco25_007 on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I listened and watched closely as Debbie talked to everyone in the room.
Whould I get paired or fly solo?

EDIT: I will be leaving town for a while so I will have my best friend: Eclipse~ take my place for the time being!

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

David Smiled eagerly at the prospect of a mission.

"Count me in." He said, following Big boss into the meeting room and taking a seat.

He observed carefully the others that entered the room. He was slightly amused by how little time it took one of his fellow recruits (Ray/paco) to introduce himself to the nearest girl. Just the man started to take a seat next to her, a slight movement caught David's attention. David swiftly pulled a small keypad off his utility belt and pressed a few buttons, instantly his glasses replayed in digital form what had just happened. Just as the man was sitting down, David paused the short recording, then played the rest out in slow motion. A few small vines shot away from the floor and into the girl's sleeve.

"Very Interesting." David thought.

"Now then Boss, what's this mission you have for us?" He asked.

Amar looked at the reconnaissance reports. "So," He thought. "We've located one of the Omega bases have we?" He considered his options carefully.

"Very good commander, Post your men at a safe distance, remain inconspicuous, and be ready to move quickly. I'll inform headquarters"

The transmission closed, and Amar smiled inwardly at the incompetence of his foes. Jumping off an 8 story building?! hardly the way to remain inconspicuous. An observing member of the recon team had spotted him and followed him, and had tracked him, till he entered the Omega base.

He engaged the transmitter and was soon connected to team headquarters.

"Sir, ((Speaking to Issac)) My reconnaissance teams have found what we think is a Team Omega base, and we think Mr. Spence may be with them. What are your Orders?"

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray noticed a guy with a mini computer. Why was that guy looking at me.I'll ask him after this briefing.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I saw Ray string at someone, and, following his gaze, stared at the male (Darth). I raised an eyebrow, in question, but then nodded, approving him of whatever he was doing.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
(( Um, Darth, how could they see me? The recon guy would have to be starting strait at the building the 2 seconds it took me to reach the ground, and then I'd look like a falling black speck. But whatever, at least we'll probably get a battle now.))

((everyone))

Mar sat with his arms crossed, ignoring all the conversation going on, he was concentrated on the prospect of a team mission. He didn't really care if he was not assigned a team member, he and Frooth had passed many a lonely day together. It was if he was assigned one that worried him, most of the others seemed to be humans, and he was still getting used to being around something that looked so familiar and yet was a different species. At least they acted basically the same as his species though, if a bit more frightened of heights.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I apologize for not giving myself enough time to post here earlier. But now I've given myself time, so here I go.

Exxaxen walked slowly and silently into the building. He looked around the room, noticing other people with other strange powers. He began to think that there could be others just like him, and then immediately dismissed the notion as utter hogwash.

Not being talkative (or likable or exciting for that matter), he slunk over to a quiet corner of the room, remaining as silent and unnoticable as possible. But, as with all newcomers, they don't go unnoticed for long, no matter how hard they try.

Exxaxen sighed silently, and waited in anticipation for the begrudging (to him) event that someone would actually come over to him and say "Hi".

--OOC: I'm not exactly sure why, but why does every RP character I create, or rather, why can I only be good at creating half-emo-like characters... Cheery people are not my strong suit, at all.--

- DNA

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:46 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

(( Celebii~ will be gone for a short while so she asked me to take over))

I saw a guy sit down near the corner of the room looking kind of lonely.
Well, I should introduce myself at least...
I walked over to the guy and sat next to him. I smiled and said:

"Hi! What's your name?"

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence wriggled around a bit, the chair was hurting his back a bit, but he tried not to move around too much so the others would notice.

Spence sighed as he began, "You guys who were there noticed those flying things chasing us as we made our escape, right?" he rubbed the back of his head, "They weren't normal...not normal as in normal-normal, but not normal as in they weren't supposed to be there..." he crossed his arms, "They shouldn't even exist..."

Spence nudged his head over to the world they countered, and across from there a particular one, the hologram enlarging this world as the others shrank, "This is their lab. Many of you remember this world as a rainforest, Moshi; an unpopulated forest habited by only animals, we set camp there once. ...It seems they've built a wall fortress here, and protected by it is Wrath's lab in the dead centre of it. There shouldn't be much of a forest there anymore, would be all polluted up by now."

Spence got up, overlooking the world and leaning on the table in a stare, "They're playing god by making those...things. If they somehow manage to merge certain creatures and actually control them...it could be the end for us."

Spence sat back down, "That's why we're going to destroy that lab and everyone in it...there must be no survivors." He then sighed deeply, "But it's risky as hell. Apart from their HQ, this place is the second most secure world they have at their disposal..."

Spence stood up, "I need two groups; one coming with me to do the impossible, and one staying back. I'll need the strongest of you with me."

This was a suicide mission for sure, but they didn't have time to complain.

His black cloak rested on his throne as the shadow hid everything but his sliver long hair and blue eyes. The one they called Isaac lifted the walkie-talkie up to his month, "Surround the area...wait for my command...we'll take them all out in one false swoop."

Isaac swept up and began to walk toward the door, "Well, well...this should be interesting..." he grinned, "Your move, Spence."

As Isaac walked through the moonlight of the window above, he bared a shocking resemblance to Spence.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.

Mar smiled, he liked doing the impossible. He said "I'll come." He didn't want to be left behind either, that would be pretty boring.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was enraged at what the enemy had done, as well as what they did to a world of forest. By doing that, they automatically counted me in. "I'm in." I said almost quietly, but with a tone that would be hard to disagree to. If anyone out there could tell when someone was angry by only listening to their voice, they would probably edge away from me.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

((Eclipse, do you refer to me? For now I shall assume that. But he's not sitting. He's leaning.))

Exxaxen still leaned against the wall. He thought he heard someone saying hi to him. Looking down at his feet continuously, he pretended not to notice.
(Urgh, that didn't take long,) he thought to himself. (If I must say anything at all, I'd want to talk to someone who seems like good company...like the one who acts like the leader, over there. Oh, who am I trying to fool...I'm not even quite sure myself why I'm here. So what to do, help out or do nothing...) He pondered it over, but still looked like he needed that push to help him decide. He felt like helping out, but he didn't know the person's name, and saying "You there!" seemed so wrong and impersonal.
(Once I know his name, I'll talk to him...) With that, he went to lean on some other out-of-the-way corner of the room.

OOC: I'll get an idea next time I post.
- DNA

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll go." I said confidentially "Do we have any information on what kind of abilities the guards have?" I figured I might see Tonne there and could show him what happens when he screams in my ear. For him, that was a big deal, seeing as he had the ability to scream loudly.

Tonne hid carefully in his lookout dome. His job was to scream as loudly as he could should he see an intruder.

"They'll likely send somebody here. Maybe I'll get to show that idiot Gengi who's boss again. His parents will punish the heck out of him when I'm dragging him to their door..."

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm so in! this what I've been waiting for!" Razor was happy to go on this mission because he wanted to fight so badly, the only thing was who he would be paired with.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A few minutes later, Debbie and Ty found themselves in the briefing room, it had many people hustling and chatting. It was loud, Ty could feel that his ear drums were about to burst. Then came Big Boss with his tough guy routine implying that he meant business. He could hear Big Boss talking loudly, but his thoughts focused on Debbie. He was looking at her like she was a goddess, she was a beautiful thing, she was perfect.

"Look,look" pointed what appered to be a little kid in the briefing room."Ty's drooling. Suddenly, everybody started to laugh, even Big Boss laughed. Ty blushed.

((Am I doing it right?))

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed as someone shouted out that someone was drooling, but refused to look. Instead, I continued to watch Big Boss and his graph in case he had something else to say.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You can't control people's characters, ROT. It's a rule. What if no one wants to laugh? Don't do it again.))

Spence nodded to the people who volunteered; Mar, Rinae, Gengi, Razor. They had guts, he could tell that much. Maybe he could get to know them a bit better throughout this whole thing.

Spence spotted Ty staring at the woman he was with, with that a drooling expression. He shook his head, "Damn kids. I guess he's staying here. Can't have love get in the way of this mission..." he looked sadly across the table of images, "Wonder if I'll ever be able to see her again..." he mumbled.

Shaking that emotion loose, Spence sat back down, but to get back up and kick that uncomfortable chair into the wall.

He turned, "Sorry, it was bugging me." He shrugged.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed and watched as the Big Boss slammed his chair into the wall. I stared at him dryly. "If that was bothering you, where will you sit now?" I raised my eyebrows in a teasing manner, then stood up, my arms to my sides. "When do we leave?"

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next