It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Team Omega - PM profiles to join 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Mar's shoulder subsided into a dull throb of pain, he was ready to rejoin the battle. He created a peephole in his rock tent, he was able to see Rinae get Ty and Gengi protect her. He also saw gunman firing at his rock tent, trying to break through, he decided to return fire. Mar, with his eye still against the peephole, Started firing rocks from his tent at the gunman, most of them hit. After he had gotten rid of enough, he ran out of a hole he had created when firing a particularly large piece. Almost immediately a gunman he had missed managed to hit him in the leg, grunting with pain Mar managed to fall behind the vine that Rinae had surrounded herself in, stopping additional fire from ripping him apart. Clutching his leg he sank back into the sand. It took him all of 5 seconds to get hurt, cursing he looked at his wound, and winced; the bullet had penetrated his skin plate and blood was leaking out. He used yet another bandage and bound this new wound. He was really starting to get beat up. In his underground tunnel he tested his leg, it was still good, thankfully the bullet hadn't gone that deep past the plate. Mar came up again, this time with a slab of rock on each side of him. After he was sure there wasn't anybody firing at him at the moment he turned the rocks back into sand, then he ran around the pillar of vines, making a slab of rock come up to absorb each swarm of bullets. When he finally got close enough he resumed using his ax, he hoped that this battle would end soon, he couldn't take much more.

((Honestly, can we move on in the story line? I think we've killed enough men by now...It's starting to get a bit boring.))

Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh heck nah!" Razor shot a bunch of blasts at the gunmen, taking them out. Razor ran at two others and kicked them in the jaw. He saw Ty injured."Let's go buddy." Razor easily lifted Ty. "Let's get you somewhere safe." He looked at Inarex."You should not try to help him in the middle of a battle. Your the only one that could heal him, so you should come.'

Last edited by paco25_007 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:09 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

((@ Thunder: Did you just call me Shadow Stalker?))

Exxaxen came back swiftly. Undetected, he hid in the shadow of one of the gunmen, and quickly stabbed him in the back, stunning him, then moved onto another one, and repeated the process 2 more times. Then he leaped over to a wall that was casting its large shadow on the ground. He made himself visible, and shouted in a taunt to the gunmen "You missed one!", referring to himself, and as a few turned to open fire he vanished into the shadow and nailed a few more.
He hadn't used his powers like this in a long time, and he was enjoying every minute of it. And then it hit him - a very disturbing thought.
(Where did Spence go? I don't see him anywhere.)
He felt concern for him, despite that they barely knew each other.

- DNA

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I gave Razor a mini-glare. "Well, now is actually the best time, since all of the enemies are busy and can't penetrate my defense. That way, he gets quick recovery in a safe place." I then shrugged. "Fine, I guess that I have to help fight anyhow." I turned to Gengi fighting, and turned back to Razor. "I can still fight though. WE shouldn't run for now; we have nowhere to go, and our captain has disappeared. Besides, we could be ambushed. So, where else can we go?" The only reason that I was agreeing was because I was probably the only person here with plants/herbs and some medic training. Also, I needed to find a safe place for all of us to go after battle. I turned back to Gengi, and ran towards him. I had the plant on my wrist fight as I stood in front of him. "Gengi. Once the fight is over, you need to take all of the injured to wherever Razor and I am. The plant roots in the ground will point to our direction. Got it?" I asked, but didn't wait for an answer. As soon as I finished, my weapon disposed of the enemy, and I rolled out of the way as another came. I then ran back to Razor, and nodded. "We need to find a place to get to."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Sorry about that. Had to make sure you guys didn't get stuck waiting for Spence to make a movement because I was going to a party and didn't know when I would get back to post and stuff.))

Suddenly, whoosh, and there, just in front of Inarex's barrier, was Spence's twin, Isaac. He lifted his right arm, and in his hand, the neck of Spence's body was held dangling, Spence struggling as he held Isaac's tight grip to breath.

Isaac grinned, "This little squabble is over." He spoke as the last of the gunfire extinguished.

"Team Wrath, assemble what's left of Omega and surround the perimeter. I want a word with all of you!" he spat.

Isaac noticed the members of Omega eager to take him out in one shot. The mere sight of their leader being handled that way must have made them all sick to their stomachs.

Isaac dangled Big Boss in front of them with a dead glare. "Don't even try anything, or your wonderful boss gets his. Nobody else has to die."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I paused in my steps and glared at the intruder. I looked to Spence and back. The enemy probably wouldn't see a plant coming.....I looked to Spence's face, clearly asking whether to attack or not. Just as a precaution, I had a sharp and thin root planted just between to the men, so that if it shot up, it would hit the hand holding Spence. Also, there was a larger root behind it, to block attacks as Spence fell. I sighed, and looked Spence in the eye. "Well?" I asked. Knowing how smart he was, he should have thought that, being next to my now retreating plant dome, that I had planned something.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I woke and I amazingly leaped up like a leopard into the air to save my Commander, Big Boss. There was a crash. I landed on my feet gracefully. I rubed my hands and said " No problem". I waas expecting some applause hope I would get some, there was still some gunmen left. I started wondering how did I get this energy and wake up.

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:47 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Usually in roleplays you let the player react first, RoT.))

Isaac stepped back to avoid Ty, effortlessly it seemed. Isaac then kicked up Spence's own sword with his left and slashed Ty across the back. ((Seem fair to you? Don't do it again, okay.))

He then stared Inarex straight in the eyes with a cold stare. "I know what you're up to. I can feel it..." he sighed deeply, looking back up, "DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL HIM OR NOT?! YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY STARTING TO PUSH IT!" he roared.

"Hmph."

"Stop...!" Spence choked, half shaking his head, "Don't! Do what he says...! He'll kill us all...!"

((Isaac's like the main bad guy so nobody can really do anything to him right now. He just wants to talk to further the plot so don't worry, we'll get away soon enough.))

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Let him kill me. I will die with honour and bravery" said Ty proudly.

" Let Big Boss go and take me" said Ty to Issac

<AngrySparrow> No

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mar stared strait at the man holding Spence, he was sure he recognized him from somewhere, but he couldn't place it. Deciding that didn't matter he stared strait at the man, thinking desperately of some way to stop him; he couldn't undo the ritual and use Frooth, the man said he could sense it. He couldn't use the sand and attack, he could probably sense that to. Also he knew that the man wouldn't take a trade, obviously he was here for Spence. "Don't be a fool!" He yelled at Ty, his gaze straying to him "He doesn't want you! And he will kill Spence before you can do anything!" Then Mar turned and looked the man strait in the eyes again and spoke to him "What is it you want to talk to us about?" Mar kept his senses aware, as soon as he got a chance...

((Yay! We're moving on :D))

Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:54 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Any member of Team Omega is useful, right?" Ty said to Mar.
"Don't worry about me"

"I'll survive, you can count on it"whispered Ty to Mar." I'll escape." Then Ty smiled.

<AngrySparrow> No

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry about not responding for a while. And Shadow Stalker is Ty's code name.))

I turned to Ty.
"He won't accept a trade. It's no use." I looked up. There had to be a way to stop all this. If only I could get his powers, this would work out just fine. But after effortlessly avoiding Ty's attack, there was no way I could stop him. I was fast, but this guy was to hard to handle.
"What did you want to say?" I shouted at him. Beating him wouldn't be possible now, but if we could get Spence back, escape would be.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Raxor grabbed Ty"You'll die like an idiot. What are you think you are doing. We gotta go." He turned to Issac."Are you the Uber Sissy from Team Wrath." Razor shot a weak energy blast at him and flew using the blast as a distraction.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Obviously this cycle is going to repeat a few times before people get it...*coughattackdodgethreatenrepeatcough*))

Last edited by dunsparce on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm extremely sorry that I haven't posted in a very long time. But I have been reading so I'm up to date.))

Benji quivered as a figure much like Big Boss appeared, almost out of nowhere, and grabbed Big Boss around the neck. Apparently he wanted to talk. Benji looked down at his star necklace, it was slowly changing color from its usual yellow to a blue-grey. I wonder what this means. Bob said somthing about it last time we saw him. That rotten little, stuck-up...*sigh* it's no good insulting him, I have to fight him to make things right again.

^_^

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'm extremely sorry that I haven't posted in a very long time. But I have been reading so I'm up to date.))

((Same.))
David watched as the Team omega members surrendered and were brought before Isaac. David sympathized with Spence, but at the moment he was more concerned about saving his own neck. One of the omega members shot a weak energy blast at Isaac, the shot missed, and instead hit a captive omega member.

Another member of Omega was trying to trade his life for Spence's.

"Fool." David thought silently to himself. "You're lucky he hasn't killed all of us."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I flinched. Barely, and almost nonexistent, but I did. I sighed loudly, and then looked away. "I hate to admit it, but since Big Boss is ordering us to leave him be, we have no choice. I hate this as much as you guys do, but we have no choice. Retreat, we have injured to deal with!" I said the last part very loudly to the other members, and started to head back. I then turned to look at Spence. "We'll be back, don't worry. I'll find a temporary leader until we get do."

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"NO!" I screamed, glaring at Inarex "He just wanted to speak, remember? If you guys would just go along, we might be able to get through this!" I looked up at Isaac, glaring.
"Hurry up and talk!" I yelled in anger, hoping that Spence wouldn't run out of breath by the time he was finnished.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed loudly, and placed, more like forcefully shoved, my head into my hands. If someone was close enough to hear what I was saying, then would have heard a muffled, "Why me? Oh dear Gosh, why me?" while shaking my head. I finally looked up and at Gengi. I flinched from when he yelled at me, since I simply had wanted to leave so that Spence could soon be given air and relief, but it turns out that it was the wrong thing.
Dangit....Why must I always make things worse when I try to help?
I sighed again, ad turned away, refusing to let Gengi see my emotions through my eyes. Sure, I was really sensitive, but that was a weak spot, and I wasn't going to let him or anyone else see that. I looked up from the ground into Isaac's face. "Hurry up and talk, so that we can leave. The sooner, the better, for both our leader's and our own necks." I said with as much coldness in my voice as I could muster.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Razor watche his team mates surrenduring. He knew he could not take all of them. What is Spence planning? Razor had to help his team. "Ah Ha!" Razor started to fly around shooting blast everywhere and not aiming. Come on, use this distraction.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

((I wonder if we could use this distraction to save Spence or something.))

Exxaxen noticed Spence's body being held by some look-alike of Spence. Perhaps a twin? Either way, Exxaxen couldn't just let this little incident go, and let them win. No matter what the cost, he wouldn't lose.
Exxaxen made another move through shadows, right into Isaac's shadow, waiting in anticipation for what would happen next.
(Hm, I wonder what they plan to do with Spence. But I don't plan to leave without him. I'm not sure what to do, but I'll just wait for what Isaac will do next.)
He was somewhat annoyed at those who would retreat and leave their leader behind. Who knows, without Spence, Team Omega would just be acting like headless chickens, for all Exxaxen knew.

((OOC: @ Thunder_Dude: I see.))

- DNA

Last edited by DNA on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked briefly to Spence's shadow when the enemy wasn't looking, and bit my lip. Turning my attention away from that, I resisted the urge to look towards the group. They were probably thinking me traitorous, seeing as I would abandon Spence.
But...those were the orders....from Spence himself; he might have a plan that we don't know about... I shook my head mentally and looked back up at the enemy.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((everyone but kawaii, val, otaku and crunchy))

Congratulations guys. You just stole the plot line from Crunchy, and are well on your way to killing the RP. :frustrated:

Crunchy wrote:

"DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL HIM OR NOT?! YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY STARTING TO PUSH IT!" he (Isaac) roared

"Stop...!" Spence choked, half shaking his head, "Don't! Do what he says...! He'll kill us all...!"

((Isaac's like the main bad guy so nobody can really do anything to him right now. He just wants to talk to further the plot so don't worry, we'll get away soon enough.))

Could he be any clearer?

Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next