It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Team Omega - PM profiles to join 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

((Yeah, there are more gunmen. They just keep popping up out of nowhere, I guess. Until at least I've had my share.))

((I know. I was assuming that. And yeah, maybe it is cheesy.))

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((I meant Crunchy's post was cheesy, "let's go"?))

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ty decided to follow Big Boss, he needed to prove himself. A barrage of shots were fired, Ty dodged them all. He was laughing while he sliced and diced the gunmen with his SMA sword which was attached to his armour. In 5 or more minutes he had slayed many gunmen, however there were more, the ones that were dead were rotting on the ground. ty could see a hole in the ground, he plunged into the darkness, there a shadow emerged from the darkness...

<Derek> is anyone here ??
<AngrySparrow> No
<Derek> im gonna leave because no one is here
*** Derek has quit (Exit: Psypoke Forever!)

Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The root was launched speeding toward the men digging up the earth. As the bullets hailed down, Spence reflected them all with his mighty blade as he rode.

When the plant finally crashed into the area, Spence immediately jumped to vertically slash into the first of the three guys, spinning around to cut through the second guy's chest, and then thirdly running up and slashing out the last guy horizontally. They had no time to react.

Spence called to Ty as he spotted him jump into the darkness like a maniac, "Shadow, you idiot! What are you doing?!"

Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked over as the other knocked out a few more gunmen. I pulled out my small dagger, and swiftly stabbed the one I tackled in the chest. I turned to the others to take out some more, but felt a pain in my arm. I grabbed it, noticing it was bleeding. I stabbed the gunman who shot me before dashing into the bushes so I could handle the bleeding. I looked carefully at it. The bullet had only grazed my arm, but the bleeding was still severe. I applied pressure to it, recalling the basic first aid training I had learned.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Razor saw a gunman sneaking behind Inarex and Big Boss. Razor sent an energy blast into his back,blasting a hole. He then saw a group of them. "Damnit!" Raxor flew at them and tackled all all three."Where are you going."

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Sorry for what? If you mean with the plant, it is fine; I was going to do that anyhow.))

I sighed in relief as Spence was successful in his attack, and jumped when Razor tackled people behind me. I jumped back in surprise, and then bit my lip. You see, the down side to being, well, me was that I had mood swings. Violent mood swings. I would be fine, then depressed, then jovial in one minute. Now, I was getting violently angry. I let Razor take care of some, and then bent down and placed my hands on the ground; eyes closed. "Razor, move!" I called and opened my eyes. Once he had moved, I yelled and lifted my hands, and underground roots lifted from the ground. The continued to rip out in a single line, and hit the three men head on. That sent them flying to who knew where. I then looked around for more gunmen. "Who else is there to threaten us?" I asked, my voice seething with anger.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The pain began to subside, so I pulled off my bandanna and tied it around the wound. I picked up my dagger with my good arm and stealthily stabbed another gunman. I looked around for more so I could make sure our mission stayed undercover.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mar blasted another rock into a hiding gunman and almost at the same time swung around with his ax and killed another one charging at him with a sword. Eventually Mar had advanced enough to have reached some shrubs growing just in front of where the hotel had been, he blasted the furthest back gunman that he could see and began advancing toward the main group from the rear, an attack from both sides would crush them. Almost as soon as he turned his back however he heard a familiar screech and felt a sharp blade pierce between his back shoulder plates. Jule.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

Jule cursed as Mar turned just in time to avoid his scale from going right under his chest plate and into his heart, what accursed bad luck. Jule jumped out and faced Mar, saying in his serpentine voice "It'ssssss time to end thisss Mar. Turn around and fight!" Jule let his bladed scales shift up his arms, now he appeared to have black swords on the end of his arms.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Flinching in pain he felt hot blood drip down his back, how could he have bee so stupid not to expect Jule? Mar turned and replied "Fight I will, traitor, but you waited too long, your blades have barely given me a flesh wound." A lie, but a convincing one. And made better because he could fight with a sword sticking out of his shoulder with Frooth with him. He grabbed a fist full of dirt, transformed it to pointed rocks, and launched them at Jule. Then he charged with his ax swinging. He hoped he could finish this quickly, there were still more gunman.

Last edited by dunsparce on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked over at Mar who was fighting another gunman who seemed more skilled then most of the others. I slashed the gunman's neck and sped back, ready to continue the battle.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yes there are more gunmen, I did say so in my last post, which apparently got completely Ignored. I'm willing to say that the grenade mentioned in said post was a dud (for plot's sake), But the entire thing? Here are some excerpts, but please go back and read my last post on page 5))

Darth DLA wrote:

..."This is bravo team to recon 1, we're reinforcing your position."
The reinforcements had arrived...

...Amar spotted a new figure standing above the carnage below. He panned the camera and Zoomed in on the figure.
"Ah, Isaac. Nice to see you've arrived, things keep looking better and better." Amar thought...

....Not being able to distinguish Isaac as a Wraith, one of the team (Wraith) members took careful aim at him and fired. Following the man's gaze, a few of his comrades fired at him as well, while the others kept themselves busy shooting at Omega.

Again, Please go back and read my last post, these are only a few highlights from it.

Last edited by Darth DLA on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the shadow emerged from the darkness the air turned cold. There was a sense of evil. It was dark, Ty could see that the hole had sealed up.

"Ty....." said a errie voice.

A punch was leered at him. Ty groaned in pain. He was lying on the floor.

"Hahaha, I see you have become weak" then it kicked him.

"Please.....Garta"groaned Ty. "Leave me"

Then Garta started to kick him harder and harder. Then that's when he got really mad.... he jumped up and toke out his SMA sword and with 3 slashs he brought down the shadow minion. Then he fainted into the eternal darkness, before he fainted he could see the hole opening up.

Thud!!!

<AngrySparrow> No

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jule smiled, distract and charge, an old tactic of Mar's. Jule deflected each rock with astonishing speed, his limb almost hummed with energy, his eyes were on fire with hate. Just as he was about to meet Mar's ax with his blades he felt a severe pain on the back of his neck, it did not kill him for the simple fact that the blade-scaled on the back of his neck lessened the blow. Still, it hurt. Distracted Jule was barley able to dodge Mar's ax as it swung at his head. Injured he decided to retreat as soon as possible, he could not fight Mar with this wound. He hissed at Mar "I sssssee you yourssself do not know of fairness, having a team mate attack me from behind. We will meet again Mar, and then I will make ssssure you are alone." With that Jule turned and ran, his speed far outstripping Mar's ability to react. When he was finally far enough he collapsed cursing and treated his wound, thinking of ways to repay Mar for this outrage, it would not go unchecked.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Mar blinked and missed his chance to kill the blade creature, the darned thing was fast. He decided to thank Gengi later, he would have had trouble against Jule with his shoulder. With this thought in mind he enclosed himself in a sand cave and turned the sand into stone. He needed to at least bind his wound before continuing the fight. Binding it tightly with a bit of bandage he always brought with him he tried to regain his composure. Then he focused his power and sank into the sand, hopefully when he popped up the gunman would be suprised enough to give him time for an easy kill. But first...He dug through the ground, pushing sand out of the way with his ability, looking for roots. He wanted to check back at what he now considered their "base", the tree Rinae was controlling. When he found them he focused again and made himself be propelled upward behind Rinae, trying to be as little as a surprise as possible. "Where's Spence?" He asked her, he needed to help his leader, no doubt the gunman were concentrating on taking him out most of all.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The gunman sped away, at astounding speeds. I couldn't catch up to him, which is really something. I was simply unusually fast, but this guy must have had a power of speed. I watched as Mar retreated behind Inarax, then turned around and stabbed another gunman. But the others were going to kill me if I didn't beat it, so I ran back to Mar and Inarax.
"There are so many..." I said to them "There must be some way we can take out a lot of them at once..."

Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

....Not being able to distinguish Isaac as a Wraith, one of the team (Wraith) members took careful aim at him and fired. Following the man's gaze, a few of his comrades fired at him as well, while the others kept themselves busy shooting at Omega.

((I'm sorry. :( ))

Isaac's eyes darted in the direction of the bullet, it then making a sudden stop as the others that shortly followed. When the gunmen finally decided to seize fire, a barrage of bullets floated mid-air around Isaac.

Isaac turned, glaring. "You can't figure the enemy between your own LEADER!" he roared, the bullets flying at the men, wounding some but only to injure and teach some respect. He crossed his arms in a huff, "Guess I do have to take this matter into my own hands."

Isaac then gracefully jumped from the building, "Somebody, give me a gun."

Spence stared down into the hole Ty jumped in, "Shadow! Shadow!" he yelled.

Suddenly, Spence heard something from up above. He looked up. Nothing. To Spence, everything now seemed so quiet. His own heartbeat was the only thing he could properly hear, getting much louder and faster. He turned around to one of the Omegas. They were talking, yelling even, but Spence couldn't make any of it out.

Then, Spence glanced towards the building in the far back, and there, standing, aiming a gun at him, was Isaac.

Bang, right in shoulder.

Spence fell backwards and into the darkness.

((For the moment Spence has disappeared and you guys think he's dead, alrighty? No one save Spence because I need it that way for my next post.))

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ok Crunchy, but that sounds verrrrry cliche. Especially with me about to go help you.

Still waiting for KA to reply...))

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I decided it was time to strike a little hard on my own. I grabbed Inarax's hand, then closed my eyes. I sped away, leaving my two allies behind me.
"Here goes." I said as I thought of what Inarax usually does. I focused as hard as I could and managed to propel myself forward with a small root so I could kill three more gunmen. I dashed back and tapped her again, and her powers were instantly returned.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I shook my head after my powers were taken and given back so quickly, and then looked around for Big Boss. "I don't mind you taking my powers; just ask me first. Oh, and where did Bid Boss go?" I said, although I could already guess the answer. Or so, the plants did, and told me their thoughts.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Inarex))

"Sorry." I said, frowning a bit "And I'm not sure where Big Boss is. Wait a second... Shadow Stalker's missing too! We need to finish this up fast. Inarex, Stiff, ready? Let's go at them all at once."

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded and smiled. I lifted up a sleeve and looked at the plant that had grown on it. It appeared as branches that came from my wrist, and twisted up my arm. It never touched it, but it could halt most attacks and never let whatever it guarded get touched. It also would grow and bend to my will; it was my main weapon. "Let's show them not to mess with us." I said, and ran at one guard. I ducked his gun when he swung it to hit me, and then hit him in the stomach to force him back. I then had my plant grow and hit him in nerves to knock him unconscious. I ducked another guy who had come up behind me, and took care of him as well. A third man came up, and I slid under him and behind him, and kicked him towards Gengi. "He's yours!" I shouted, and continued to fight other assassins.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mar was worried that Spence had disappeared, he might have been captured. Deciding that he should probably worry about this after the battle he grinned at the prospect of charging all at once. He gathered concentration, then made the ground below 5 gun man swallow them up, covering their heads with sand. Then he jumped out with his ax swinging, taking out yet more gunmen. As he struck one more he was suprised to see that he managed to duck the blow, apparently this one was more trained than the others, almost immediately he saw why, or was it more like felt? The man apparently had special abilities, he conjured up fire balls and threw them at Mar, Mar barely had time to duck. Then Mar shot a pointed rock at the man, this time Mar's aim was true. Mar ducked a batch of bullets and enclosed himself in stone cave again, his shoulder was smarting painfully from ducking. With this time to think he immediately became worried, if there was one gunman with special abilities...Then there was probably more.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I've got him!" I said as I stabbed the gunman in the chest. I sped over to a small group of them and killed of four, but when I attacked the last one he turned to metal. He immediately turned human again and almost shot me in the chest. I grabbed his arm, and I could feel the strength rushing into me. He took another shot, but it bounced off my now metallic body. I stabbed him, and could tell he tried to turn to metal, but he no longer had that skill, so I was able to kill him.
"I won't keep his powers for long now. I'll have to make use of them." I thought as I sped at another gunman. He tried to hit me with his gun, and was shocked at my suddenly metallic body. I stabbed him, but could feel the power draining out of me.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ty woke up. He started wheezing. He could hear noises above the ground, above the hole. His vision was getting blury. He desperatly climbed up to the the hole. He was so close to getting out of the pit, that he summoned whatever strength he had and climbed out of the hole.

Ty fainted just after getting out of the pit, with blury vision and horrible pain.

<AngrySparrow> No

Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gritted my teeth when I saw a man named Ty faint. "Not another one." I muttered, and then attacked harder. I would swiftly move between enemies and attack using their or my weapons. However, I tried my best to do it in one fluid motion to help avoid the attacks directed towards me. I smiled inwardly; I wondered if I did it as graceful as my mother could have. I then finished off two last men, and ran over to Ty. I lifted him over my shoulder, with my weapon helping my by bracing him; so it was like he was on a flat bed instead of my shoulder. I sighed, and turned to Gengi. "We have to hurry so that we can attend to others." I called to him. I knew that he had been shot, as well. I sighed and turned around just as a man ran forward, a knife in hand. I grunted as I tried to use my weapon to protect me, since it was below Ty, I couldn't use it, and so I focused back to the enemy. I dodged a few of his blows, and jumped back. He was about to rush forward when a small trunk-like vine shot up and shot small bark shaped needles at him. The man fell, and I sighed. I then surrounded myself in the vine, and put Ty down. I then surrounded myself by herb plants and looked to see what Ty would need.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nodding to Inarex, I dashed forward and took out as many guys as I could. We'll be done with this soon enough. Just got to keep fighting.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next