It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pokemon Fantasy 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Back in the Medieval times, in the region Johto, there were no such things as Pokeballs, and even the Apricorn hadn't been able to 'catch' a Pokemon. These were the times where you'd have to actually befriend a wild Pokemon to have it join your party. Everyone has a profession and whatnot, some are evil and some aren't, but only a few are chosen by the 'Four Ancient Pokemon'... For those chosen few, something exciting and different will happen!!

To join, please fill out the following form:

Quote:
Name of character:
height:
first pokemon:

character description:

Character personality:

Here's mine:

Name of character: Arthur
Village: Dark
Height: 185 cm (About 6 feet and 1 inch)
First Pokemon: Sneasel

Character Description: He is fairly tall, and quite skinny. He doesn't have much muscles, which often surprises people when they find out he's a blacksmith. He has a small goatee on his chin, which is dark brown - like his soft, straight hair on his head, that is just long enough to get in his eyes. He has one purple iris, and one red. His nose is slightly crooked because it was broken when Arthur child, when the head of a hammer came off when he was nailing some wood together in his fathers workshop.

Character Personality: Arthur, although a majority of his Village were evil turned out to be a good man. As well as working in a Blacksmith, he has a room in his house where he hides the injured foe of his Village, and nurses them back to health, so he can sneak them back to their Villages. It is said that the weaponry he smiths is indestructible, and no-one has proven him wrong yet. When he isn't Smithing or looking after his patients, he explores for new material to make his weapons from, and trades with other Villages.

Please fill it out and wait for Alucard~Itachi of myself to accept it before it'll start.

8 D

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

village:Ground
height: 5' 9"
first pokemon: Diglet

character description: Crystal is an apprentice to her mother, a doctor. She has brown hair and bright purple eyes.

Character personality: She is rather timid, but will step up to help others. She has an uncontrollable desire to find her missing father.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
village: Grass
height: 4' 6"
first pokemon: Chikorita

character description:Here is an similar picture of her....She looks a lot like Sakura....:)

Character personality: She is smart and calculated, yet quiet and cautious. She can act well and is a good problem solver, and where she lacks strength, she is agile and flexible. Well, she is mainly fast and still flexible. She loves to prank people, but is kind. She can't resist to help people, and loves nature. She is also good at art, and her father and uncle are breeders, so she gets well along with wild pokemon.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Good, you're both accepted. We'll start in just over 24 hours... keep on enrolling people!! :)

8 D

Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:11 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

village: Grass
height: 4'9"
first pokemon: Treecko

character description: Tall and skinny, wears green at all costs.

Character personality: Has a loving personality and shows mercy to all.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:09 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

village: ice
height: 4'9"
first pokemon: Hounddoom

character description: His clothes are different, but he face and everything are just the same.
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1020/idpokepokebyzaphknz7.jpg Pic made by Zaphk

Character personality: Friendly. alittle odd at times.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:55 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Good... good..!! More people have joined - Let's begin.

"Who's there?" Someone hissed
"Arthur" Arthur replied
"What the heck are you doing out after dark? You're not of age yet!!" Came the reply. Arthur's only friend in his whole Village, Gregory, revealed himself from some bushes.
"Neither are you" Arthur whispered
"Yeah, I know that. You know that. Who else knows that?" George said with a chuckle. "What are you doing out so late?"
"Looking for more materials, steel gets quite boring after a while." Arthur replied.
"Then I found something that might interest you" George said, trailing off slightly. He ran off, and Arthur followed. Before long, they made it to a strange looking rock. "See here" Said George "This is one of those stones that makes Pokemon evolve. But it's different. Watch..." It took a while, but eventually a Murkrow flew over to them, and perched on the rock.
Then it evolved.
"Wow, that's never happened before!!" Cried Arthur, in obvious shock
"No, according to anyone. And this can be our secret. If we hide this rock - you could use it in weapons!! Then we'd have a secret to hide from the world" George was far to excited - in Arthur's opinion anyway. It was just a rock wasn't it? Surely there were many others in Johto. Lack of enthusiasm aside, Arthur and George picked up the rock (Which was surprisingly light) and carried it back to their Village, not knowing that Arthur had a special guest waiting for him...

8 D

Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A few people gasped as the injured body was carried into the medical tent. The town medic was nowhere to be seen.
"She's gathering some medical herbs." Crystal explained as the man was put down on a bed. She looked at him. He didn't seem to have any severe injuries, but had a long cut on his arm. It was bleeding very badly.
"Only a doctor is qualified to save him!" The woman who had trailed by the cart gasped.
"And you are..." Crystal said, looking up at her.
"His wife. What will we do?"
Crystal looked closely at the cut. She ran out of the tent, and came back with some water from the well that stood at the center of town. She poured it over the wound, and cleaned it. Suddenly, a diglett came out of the ground, with cobwebs tangled around its forehead.
"Thank you, Diglett." Crystal said as she took the cobweb and applied it to the cut. The bleeding began to slow down.
"He'll be fine." She said, turning to the woman.
"Thank you so much!" She said happily "That was great!"
"I'm not my mom's apprentice for nothing." She said, smiling at the man she had saved.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:30 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom ran. There were a few drunks and their Pokemon chasing him, and he had on goal in mind.

Evantually he got to the house, and when he turned to look, the drunks turned in the wrong direction. He knocked on the door yelling, "Kiki, you HAVE TO SEE THIS!"

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I got out of my bed and looked through the door, unbolting several locks before opening it with a tired expression on my face. "Tom? What time is it, and why are you waking me up for?" I looked around, and saw the drunks round a corner. They started to move towards Tom. I sighed. I didn't want them to target the house, but I wouldn't let them get Tom, either. I grabbed Tom's arm, and ran off into the shadows after unhooking my bag from the post next to the door. "Come on!" I said loudly, and ran into an area behind an old shack that only agile people like Tom and I could fit into. Once the people had passed, I turned to Tom, now fully awake and on the verge of getting extremely angry. "What was that about?!" I whispered angrily. I wasn't really angry...yet.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Up a little bit late to be gathering stones, aren't we?" Sneered an evil voice. The Village's 'Leader', Melvin, was standing just outside Arthur's house. "Supposed to be inside after nightfall unless we're 25, aren't we?"
*Shlook*
An arrow went cleanly through Melvin's neck, and he collapsed. "Run!" Yelled a nearby voice, coming from on top of a roof. Without knowing why, Arthur went inside, gathered a few things, and him, Sneasel, George and George's friend Sableye ran off into the night...

((George has a friend Sableye, if you didn't notice!!))

8 D

Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Korin walked into his house with Houndoom by his side,
"Father! im home" he said as he dusted the snow off his shoulders, Houndoom did the same by shaking his whoel body.
Korin walked into a small room where his father was tempering a sword with the help of his pokemon Charmeleon.
"Good boy, did you bring what i asked?" his father said happily as he contiuned to temper the orange bright end of the sword with a stone hammer.
Korin set down his bag and walked over to his father a pulled out a glowing gem like stone.
"Yep, found just where you said it be" Korin grinned.
"Good, just place it right here on the handle of the blade then" Korins father said.
Korin lightly placed the small stone on the handle, there seem to be a place made for it.
"nice job Korin! suppers in the kitchen waiting" his father mused, staring at the stone.
Korin nodded but wondered what the stone did and why the stone need to be placed in the sword,The swords his father made with those stones he had to find each year were given to the people chosen to go on a journey at the end of the months festival.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:49 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, looked at Tom again, and took Candy out of my nightbag to let her keep a lookout. She obeyed and walked out. "Well?" I asked/whispered to Tom.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Why is Alucard~Itachi allowed to have a Pokemon that is evolved and not of the type of his village?))

Crystal walked around the vast desert that were her home. She gathered some flowers from the cacti. Cacti were all over the desert, and their flowers were packed with nutrients, while the juice was just as healthy and very refreshing. In times of desperation, they could even scrape the needles of them and eat the cactus itself. She began to walk home, when she tripped. This was strange, as cacti roots grew straight down and the land was flat. She looked and saw a small stone that reflected the sunlight very well. She picked it up and continued to walk home.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"You see... there have been disturbances. Every night around this time..." Treeecko suddenly got off Tom's shoulder and ran up a tree, taking Candy with him. Tom ran to the tree, then climbing it said. "Out there. That explosion comes closer every night. It's green, and Treecko keeps going towards it." Tom finished with a sigh. "So, what should we do?"

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I thought about it for a sec, then sighed. "If you think that it can kill, then we shouldn't be anywhere near it. Did you tell the village elders yet? Oh, and what did that have to do with you getting chased by drunks?" I raised an eyebrow, and shook my head. "Never mind that, you can tell me later. We should tell the elders, and if they refuse to take care of it, it leaves one thing left." Before he could ask me what it was, I climbed out. "Coast is clear."

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Crystal walked over to a dirty brown tent with many patches on it. This was the miner's tent. He was known for putting a small cut in his tent with every rock he found, and patched the holes up. So now you could hardly see the actual tent. She walked in and got his attention.

"Excuse me, Mr. Geoston?" she said, walking over to him. He turned around from his desk where he was studying some normal dirt and some gold, likely comparing them.

"Crystal!" He shrieked in excitement "I heard you saved a man's life while your mother was getting some medical herbs! Quite an accomplishment! Did you need something?"

"Yes." She stated "What kind of rock is this?" She handed him the rock she had tripped over. Mr. Geoston put in under his light and was stunned by its reflectiveness. He pulled out some photographs and notes, looking carefully at the rock, noting its characteristics. He turned around to her.

"This is called a sun stone." He asserted "It makes certain Pokemon evolve. quite a rare find." Crystal knew a little about these. There was one thing she wasn't sure about, though.

"Sir, I think these these transform from normal stones, correct?" She questioned "How is it that they do that?"

"Well, they actually transform from special stones called evolution stones. These may change based on their surroundings." He answered "In hot climates, they could turn into fire stones. In a sunny yet not too hot climate like this, it would become a sun stone." With that, Crystal took the stone and happily walked back to her home, also the medical tent, closely followed by Diglett.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:45 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom looked quizzingly then said. "Those drunks... I saw them coming from the fire village."

Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stopped in my tracks and looked back at Tom, wide-eyed. "From the fire village?" I whispered, then grabbed Tom's arm. "We have to find the elders. NOW." I pulled him out, and called to the pokemon.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Crystal lied down in her bed, unable to get any sleep. Her mother still hadn't returned, and Crystal was worried about her. She also needed to learn how to treat one more disease before she began to investigate new ones. If anybody caught that disease, it would spread to others, and the village would be wiped out. She got out of her bed and shook the sleeping Diglett. She ran out of the village. She knew where her mom went for herbs, but she was only to go there for emergencies. She figured this qualified. After a while, she reached the forest. The trees were very tall, and the bushes had many berries, all with different medical properties. She rushed by them, and looked around.

"Mom..." She whispered "Where are you?"

Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Mudget wrote:
Back in the Medieval times, in the region Johto, there were no such things as Pokeballs, and even the Apricorn hadn't been able to 'catch' a Pokemon. These were the times where you'd have to actually befriend a wild Pokemon to have it join your party. Everyone has a profession and whatnot, some are evil and some aren't, but only a few are chosen by the 'Four Ancient Pokemon'... For those chosen few, something exciting and different will happen!!

To join, please fill out the following form:

Quote:
Name of character:Singe
village: fire
height:6'o"
first pokemon:Cyndiquill

character description:A thin brown haired teen who wears red most of the time

Character personality: A teen who only cares for his pokemon and will go to any lengths to get what he wants even if it causes "permanent sleep"He was first a bounty hunter for a criminal organization but was kicked for brutally injuring the boss' son when the son insulted Singe.Known for fiery temper

Please fill it out and wait for Alucard~Itachi of myself to accept it before it'll start.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry to all for not posting in sometime, my internet decide to be awesome and not work properly!! Well, I don't know what supposed to happen in the storyline, so Alucard~Itachi, can you please make something 'Exciting' happen?

"Snea..!!" Sneasel moaned. It was dawn, and they were approaching the Grass Village. Arthur had a friend here, but wasn't sure if he'd be all that welcome. Whenever he'd visited, it'd been at night, and he would only stay for a few minutes. Stealthily, the 4 of them entered the Village, and knocked on a door 5 times. The first three fast, the last two slowly. The door creaked open, and a small voice came out "What are you doing here in daylight? You could get caught!!"
"We've got nowhere else to go." Said Arthur "Can we please shelter here for a while?"
"We? Have you brought Sneasel along? I hope you've written your will!! You may stay until tonight, but then you must go."
The door opened further, revealing a small old lady standing in the doorway. When she saw George and Sableye, her mouth dropped a mile.
"Are you out of your mind?!" She whispered a shout "Bringing not just another member of your village, but an evil Pokemon?"
Sableye glared at her, but shrugged off the insult.
"If it makes you feel any better, I'm not of Dark origin. I was raised in the Village, but I don't believe I am of their Village." George explained, which was true - George was discovered as a child by some food foragers when he was a baby 23 years earlier.
The old lady looked upset, but stepped aside from the entrance to her house. "I guess I owe you a favour..." She said to Arthur. They entered the house - a small cottage, it would've been cozy if it wasn't so crowded.
They talked for a while, first there were introductions - The lady introduced herself as Barbara Smith - and then she showed them her Herb Garden. She had a Vileplume help her look after it, and it most certainly showed. There were all sorts of leaves and plants with important medical properties. Arthur spotted one he'd never seen before, and asked what it was. "I call it Phoenix flower, because as legend has it, Phoenix's can cure any poison with their tears, and I haven't found one poison that can't be stopped by Phoenix flower's pollen." Arthur made a mental note of it's look and smell, before returning with Ms Smith to the cottage...

... which looked like it had been hit by a bomb!!

8 D

Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow, I haven't been on psypoke forums in forever!

Name of character: Connie
Village: Flying
Height: 5' 4"
first pokemon: Scyther

Character Description: She is skinny and wears an outfit much like Dawn's, only sky blue. She is studying to be a Pokemon Biologist.

Character Personality: She is usually shy and quiet, but can be peppy at times. She is compassionate and empathetic. She always tries to be kind to all no matter what.

Sun May 04, 2008 4:49 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name of character: Kit
village: Fire
height: 4'1''
first pokemon: Growlithe (f)

character description: short, thin, and blond. Often wears a long shirt with a large hood with cat-like ears on it and a skirt

Character personality: An orphan of the Fire Village, Kit doesn't even know her own name. She is a bit clumsy and scatter-brained, however, she is a very sweet child, and loves doing whatever she can to help others. She is also affectionate, and will follow anyone who is nice to her like a little puppy

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue May 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Name of character: midnight
village: water
height:6' 11"
first pokemon: froslass

character description: tall and average weight. likes to wear dark suits.

Character personality: serious, smart.

Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next