It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Realm (See Map of Realm. First Post) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( paco, maybe try to slow things down a bit, like describe your experiencs in Aggamon. And Realm is big, it takes days to travel to different cities. ))

Iko and Iesho had broken up with the other two and continued on their way to Newingfolk. They reached the city's outer wall and the break of dawn. Their energy meters had dropped significantly.

The wall made a huge circle around the small city. Four watch towers were positioned at the top of the walls, one on each side. The rooftops could barely be seen past the walls.

Iesho started to run for the main gate, eager to see his first 'real' Realm city. Iko quickly stopped him.

"Wait," he said, "I'm not the most welcome man around these parts, not to the Regime, anyway. There is a safehouse we must reach, located in the South end of town."

So instead of using the main western entrance, they made their way around to the Northern entrance, a much less used entrance. Iko put on a cloak.

The guards crossed their axes across their paths, "What business do you have in Newingfolk, the city of stone, where Commander Morrey rules, representing the great Raznor?"

"Pity," said Iko, in an old man's voice, "This city has lost much of its joy since its glory days. I am Menilice, and this is my nephew, Aceus. We come to your lovely city with the intention of business."

"Business?" said one guard, "What kind of.... business?"

"If you are referring to me as a Resistance fool, fear not. I would not soil my honor by working with that band of lowly dogs with no hope. See, we, my nephew and I, owned a weapon shop in Icthor, the harbor of ice. As you can imagine, our shop did not prosper. We have faced many hardships to make it here, even travelling across the lower fringes of the Barren, as are Zen must be saved to open up our shop and we could not afford it on the River Ferry. We intend to start our shop here, our merchandise is a few days behind us. Take pity on us, good sir."

They did, and into the gates they entered.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The ship was massive and was stunning to look at it."whoa."

"Isn't she beautiful." replied a sailor.

"Who?"

"The ship of course! I know why your here. You want to be part of the Regime!"

"That is why im here."Singe then proceede towards the ship.

"Be careful over there. People die there all the time for being weak."

Singe replied"Who says I'm weak."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.

"...and ever since, I've been fighting for the Resistance, trying to avenge my Father's death."

Sitting in the rickety old wagon, having the cool mountain breeze play across your face, listening to heroic tales of grand battles against the Regime, it was enough to get the most inexperienced player to agree to join. But Bane wasn't so easily convinced.

"So, what kind of operations do you run against the Regime? It must be pretty hard to get the most basic of supplies."

Coughing into his hand, Groll glanced sideways, and said,"Well, yeah, it can be hard to get supplies for our troops. We've had to... uh... 'forceably obtain' supplies from some merchants who wonder too close to our camps."

From the front of the wagon, Iroda's piercing laugh sounded like an alarm. "He means they stole their supplies. The Resistance cuts losses for the greater good." Pausing, she peered ahead, and said," Groll, you've got some buddies of yours up ahead. They're blocking our path."

Bane glanced up, and indeed saw four soldiers, shoulder to shoulder, standing in the middle of the rocky road. They whore Black armor, with a silver shield design on the front. They had similar shields in their hands, and long swords belted to their wastes.

Groll sighed, and said," Actually, Iroda, they're here to commadeer your wagon. As am I. Get out."

Stunned, Bane watched in disbelief as Iroda turned around, and fixed Groll with an evil stare. "I can't believe this. If this food doesn't get to that village, they'll all starve to death."

Groll side, and withdrew a short, silver sword, and pointed it at her. "But I have to think about the Resistance. If I don't, we'll lose this war. One village is nothing compared to the entirety of Realm. As you said, we have to cut losses, and move on."

Scowling, Iroda plunged her withered hands into the folds of her robes, and brought out a jagged dagger. She lunged at Groll, who easily side stepped her, pushed her out of the wagon, then jumped out, Sword pointed towards the ground.

There was a scream, a splatter of blood, and then silence. Bane kept his eyes fixed on the front of the wagon; he had heard enough to know what had happened.

Groll climbed back into the wagon, returning a bloodied sword to its sheath. The soldiers accompanied Bane and Rinae in the back, settling in for the long ride.

Still staring at Groll, Bane could only think about the bloody killing that had just taken place. This isn't right.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Inside the ship was bigger than it looked on the outside. Many recruits we,re talking to each other. Then a blond -haired young man came towards Singe.

"Hi. my name is Tren. You will need friends here just in case. Like they always say 'there is strength in numbers.'" He then extended his hand.

Singe shook the hand."My names Singe."

"I say lets get food first."

"You said it."

The dining hall was littered with soldiers and recruits eating. As Singe and Tren sat down at one of the long dining tables, A tall, bulky, battled-scarred man stood up at the head table.

"I am your commander, Commander Rend. I will be in charge of supervising your training at the camp. Lets make things clear, if you disobey my orders I will kill you. Now eat, This will be your last decent meal for a long time."

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I gulped, opened the top of the bag, and looked at my 'partner', who was looking at the front of the wagon. "What happened?" I asked, then started to turn to look over the edge of the wagon. I had heard something, but it was muffled through the fabric so I didn't hear it correctly. I wanted to know what it was.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I know." Singe then saw a guy lunge at the Commander, but Rend sidestepped and grabbed the attacker by the back of the neck. Then the strong Commander lifted the attacker with one hand only to throw him through one of the tables. Rend then stepped on the foe's head, crushing it.

" A spy," muttered the Commander."someone clean the mess." He then walked away. Everyone could not sleep the first night.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Shaking his head to clear it, Bane whispered ,"Rinae, Groll tried to commadeer the wagon, but Isadora resisted, and tried to kill him. Groll, I guess defending himself, pushed her out of the wagon, and... and....", gulping, he drew his finger across his throat; the universal sign of "kill".

Pondering the event, Bane clambered into the front of the wagon, and sat next to him. "Why", Bane asked.

"Because she tried to kill me", Groll answered back simply.

Scowling, Bane spat," Why didn't you just leave her there? Why couldn't you just let her live?"

Sighing, Groll glanced at him and said,"She would've gone straight to the Regime. She knows where our camp is. Betraying her was something I had to do. Our supplies are stretched thin, and there has just been a wave of new recruits. We need everything we can get. Iradora knew that she should've donated the supplies to us." Pausing, Groll glanced into the distance, then grinned as the wagon made it up a steep rise. Pointing down into a vast valley, he said,"Don't worry. You'll soon be a part of our Resistance. Take a look at our camps yourself."

What Bane saw took his breath away. In the valley, which was crystal clear even at this heigth, contained rows upon rows of white tents. At least a thousand black specks moved amongst them.

Rinae came up behind him, and also gasped. Grinning at them both, Groll said," Yes, there it is. You'll soon be one of us. But", he grew serious suddenly, and continued," You'll have to take a loyalty test. Just to make sure you aren't Regime Spies. But I don't worry about that."

Bane frowned. He wasn't so sure about the Resistance, but he knew, inside his pixulated heart and instincts, that the Regime had to be stopped, and the Resistance was the best chance Realm had.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled. "I'm liking this place more and more." I remained where I was, and continued to look around.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When Seth was back in the main square he noticed a sign on a building close to him. In big colorful letters it said "The Regime is looking for new members. Do you want to be part of the strongest force in all of Realm? Then speak with a guard about joining the Regime today!"

Hmm I guess I should talk to a guard if I want to join the Regime. Hmm there's got to be a guard around here somewhere. Ah-hah! Seth spied a guard standing by a gate leading to the outskirts of town. He approached him.

"Excuse I'd like to know more about joining the Regime."

"Well to actually join the Regime you have to get to the Training Camp on an island of the coast of Cascarade." The guard paused for a moment "I can see your still a little confused. First you must take a raft to the capital city of Aggamon, then you must take the another raft to Cascarade, and from there you get on a ship that will take you to the Training Camp. Do you understand now?"

"Yes you've been very helpful and for that I thank you." Seth went through the gate and headed towards the river where he could board a raft to Aggamon.

^_^

Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
(Ugh, sorry that I wasn't on. I had a little incident.)
"This way, mortal." said the guard. He started leading Sirog towards a small river. Sirog saw a raft floating in the river. Without warning, the guard shoved him onto the raft and sent it down the river.
"What is that place?!" shouted Sirog. In his view, he saw a beautiful city. The raft sudenly stopped andd he hopped off. He saw another gate, but no one seemed to be patrolling it.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Rise and shine,soldiers!'Yelled the Commander Rend."We're at the Island of blood and tears, now get up and get off this ship,now move!"

Singe bolted from the bed he slept then grabbed his weopons and got dressed. He found Tren already prepared. "Good morning." Singe sarcastically said.

"I have a feeling this will not be fun." replied Tren.

The two headed off the boat to see an island full of tents and yelling veterans.

"Welcome to training, ladies," Commander Rend had a sinister smile on his face."You will train in combat with every basic weopons and will get used to wearing armor. If you don't like it right now, this journey was pointless to you then. Now head to the Supplies Station!"

The staion was huge. A oldier walked to Singe."I see you already have weopons, so go to the Armor Station to get your armor."

"Okay." Singe headed to the station to retrieve his black and red armor.

The officer at the station went measure Singe for his armor. He then went into the station to get the armor.

"Here is your armor.' The officer handed the armor to Singe.

"Thanks." Singe then went to the stone barraks to try the armor on. He found it to be suprisingly comfortable to him in fitness. He would have to get used to the weight first.

After getting on his armor, Singe headed to the field to start training.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( I don't think you understand how long it takes to travel to Aggamon. It doesn't just take a few seconds. And Ghost Writer, are you in the Resistance Mountain City or just a camp? Couldn't tell ))

Iko had led Iesho to a row of houses, very shabby in appearance. One of them had no door.

"Follow me," instructed Iko. He slid in between a crack between two buildings and Iesho followed. In the back, they came to a small stone squre of alley, with a few barrels stacked against the buildings. Climbing up the barrels, Iko grabbed onto a pipe then the edge of a small wooden balcony.

Following the button commands on the screen, Iesho followed his example. On the balcony was a small wooden door leading into the building. Iko gave two knocks, then gave a password, which was , "Raven."

The entered into a small, 2 story house packed with bunkbeds and a small kitchen. Inside were two gruffy looking men and a women stoking the fire.

"G'morning there, mates," said one of the men, whose name was Braug, "Whose your friend."

"This is Iesho, new recruit. We need supplies for the long hike to Base, through the Eastern Mountains. We leave tonight under cover of darkness." replied Iko.

Their stay at the safe house was short lived. That night, Braug led them through a trap door in the ground that led past the city's outerwall. It was from there a ten minute walk to the edge of the forested mountains.

"This is as far as I go," said Braug. He handed them a sack of supplies, "Iko, you've made this trip many times before. But let me inform your friend; it is about a 3 hour hike to the Base, but you are in good hands. Take care."

And with that he was off, scurrying back into the darkness. Iko and Iesho plunged into the woods. After about 30 minutes of jogging, they settled down for the night and built a fire.

As Iesho was recharging by eating some bread, Iko lunged at him with his staff, and Iesho barely dodged it.

"Are you crazy!?" he yelled, "You could have killed me!"

"And you could've protected yourself!" said Iko, "If I bring you to Aurorus in this condition I'll have a mockery made of me. From now on, we hike 30 minutes and rest, hike 30 minutes and rest. Every rest, you will be trained, and made into a great swordsmen."

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(I know you dumped me because I wasn't active, but if DNA was responsible and told you why, you'd actually just act as if Recide and Dingora were still behind. And the reason was had something to do with Treeckomaster being banned. I don't want to do this without permission, ut please have something happen to have Dingora and Recide to catch up, as I'm lost were you left me at. It can be anything, I don't care if it's godmodding, but keep it sane)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the raft slowly traveled across the river, he saw a small creature drinking from the waters edge. It's ears sudenly pearked up and it started to run away. But it was too slow and a crossbow bolt injected itself into it's neck. The creature hurled in pain and fell onto the ground, motionless. A group of men came out of the bushes and began collecting it's meat. One looked at the raft and bolted to attention.
"Aye! Get that Regime-in-training!" shouted the man. The others aimed their crossbows and started firing at Sirog.
"Whoa! What's your problem with the Regime?!" asked Sirog, just narrowly sucking the bolt.
"The Regime is evil! Fire fire fire!" shouted the man. Before the raft could float out of their range, they through a rope that latched onto the raft and stopped it from moving.
"Hey! Get those Resistance scums!" shouted a voice. A Regime warrior, easily reconized by his armour, came charging at the crossbow-wielding men. With a swift blow, he had knocked all of them out. As he walked away, another man, who appeared to be from the "Resistance", came charging at the raft. He walked across the rope, onto the raft.
"There's no getting away from me!" he shouted, cutting the rope and sending them sailing down the river. Sirog was trying to block the attacks, but the man's strength was too strong and cornered him against the edge of the raft, the crystal clear water only centimeters away.
"This will teach you!" shouted the man. He delivered an overwhelming blow that sent Sirog's sword flying into the river. The man put the sword up to his neck.
"This is the end. Game Over!" shouted the Man.

I slammed my keyboard, despertly trying to think of a way to evade dying. I sudenlly got an idea and began my responce.

Sirog jumped of the raft, into the river. Water slowly overcame him, and his last image on the screen was the sunlight, slowly fading from the moniter.
(No, Sirog didn't die. Let's pretend he became unconcious, ok Eon? He'll just end up washed up on the port of Aggamon.)

Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Traininh was tense, and it was just the first day."Keep running!" Commander Rend's voice was loud and strong.

"Can't go much longer," Tren then ran out of stamina and collasped on the ground. Singe wanted to help him but kept running. He saw Rend came to Tren only to yell at him.

"Get up!'

"I can't."

"Then we don't need you, send him back." Some soldiers came and carried Tren away. It would probaly be the last time Singe would see him.

After running, it was time for sparring, Singe grabbed his sword and dagger. Rend came up to him.

"You will spar against me."

Singe was sadden by the fact he had to go against th huge commander.
The commander grabbed two wooden swords."We will use these.

Ren started the attack. Singe was suprised by the large guy's speed. With one blow, Singe was knocked down. Singe got back up and slashed multiple times at the commander. The hits that connected did not even make the commander blink. Singe was then lifted in the air and thrown to a wall.

"Is that all, you at least got some hits on me. Now get up and go to the food hall!"

Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ookami wandered the streets of the crowded streets, out of money. He searched for a guard; he had a few questions he needed to ask. He saw one, and he ran to where he was standing. "Sir, I have a question."

"What is it?" the man replied in a harsh tone.

"What can I do to make money?"

The man mumbled something. "Figure it out." He turned away, and continued, though Ookami struggled to hear him. "Good thing we don't have idiots like this one in the Regime."

"What did you call me?" Ookami began to reach for his war staff, but the guard had his blade at his throat before he could even place a finger on it.

"I wouldn't advise a foolish move like that." Ookami placed his hands at his side, and the guard put his blade away.

"So who or what exactly is the Regime?"

The guard stifled a laugh. "What is the Regime? WHAT is the Regime? Are you stupid? The Regime is ruled by King Raznor ((It is Raznor, right?)), the greatest player to ever walk the land of Realm. You're lucky I don't turn you in for threatening me."

"So will you tell me where I can begin my adventure and make money?"

"Just outside of town is heavily populated by monsters. Now get out of my sight."

Ookami headed towards the city boundaries. His adventure was about to begin.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Singe fell right into his bed. His body ached from the ruthless training of Commander Rend.

"Get up!" Rends voice boomed.

"What the ..." Singe's voice was cut off as Rend's hand lifted him from the bed.

"Get ready, we have a breach."

Singe came outside to see some screaming men rush to the camp. "What's going on commander."

"Rebels, kid, stinking rebels." A rebel lunged at Rend only to get cut in half.

Singe then rushed at a rebel stabbed him in the chest with his sword and cut his neck with the dagger.Soon all the rebels were executed.

The commander stood with a smile. "What a great night eh?"

Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( Hmmmm.... Training lasts for a while. They teach you combat, build strength, and formations and strategies. You start as a normal soldier ))

Iesho and Iko were on their second day, walking at a brisk pace through the forested mountains. Iesho could notice the scenery changing. As they moved further East, it became far colder and more rocky.

The training with Iko helped his swordsmen ability some, but Iesho was still far from taking down even the weakest Regime Guard one on one. The training also wore his stamina down greatly.

As they continued on, Iesho saw something on the very edge of the screen, something moving through the few number of trees that remained.

"Iko, there's someon-" started Iesho, but Iko quickly hushed him.

"I know," said Iko, "Keep quiet."

A few steps later, Iko performed a move that dazed Iesho. In the same breath, he turned, hurled a dagger, and sprinted to the edge of the trail. The dagger had struck the man in the thigh, not enough to kill him, but enough to stop his movement.

"Hello, Valen," said Iko.

"Who is he?" asked Iesho.

"A Regime spy. He's been following us since we left the Trading Post."

"Why wait so long to stop him?" asked Iesho, having much to learn about the game.

Iko answered, "This is not the first time he's followed the Resistance. He is a swarming nat. I kill him earlier, he would respawn and continue to follow us. Always aim to wound, not to kill. Killing them means that they will respawn sooner and be right back at it. Wounding them can bring down their stats, and if you wound them enough to stop them from moving, they can't respawn or heal unless they have an item or someone finds them. If I had wounded him earlier, we would have to hall him all the way here. This little nat is coming with us to the City."

Valen said nothing. He was short, with long red hair. Over his face he wore a metal mask, and silver and black armor.

Twenty minutes later, Iesho saw the Resistance City. It was a bright, sunny valley, treeless, and the rocks were all white. Buildings were everywhere, many of them stone, but some wooden ones too. Some buildings were carved right into the mountainsides.

At the very far end of the valley lay a mountain taller than the rest. Stairs were carved into it, and at the very top an elegant building was carved out of the stone.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Singe was worn out by the first week. Rend bruised him so bad he could lift his leg. "I can't believe this will take 6 months." He muttered.

Singe was happy that they were going to be learning strategies today. The physical pain was too much.

After the stategy training, Commander Rend approached him.

"Soldier, you have improved, hopefully, you will end up in the capital ater 6 months. The real reoson I'm here is that the resistance are growing stronger. We will have to shorten training and it will be harder."

Singe felt like he was going to vomit.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I got so tired of waiting for my character to stop floating in the river I diciceded to go hang out with friends.
"Ah, Finally!" I said when I got back. Sirog had finally got to the riverbed.

Sirog slowly picked himself up. I turned the view around to get a better look around. I saw my sword on the grass and managed to grab it before someone else.
"U n00b!" said the person before walking away. I shrugged on my seat.
"Chatspeak... how I hate it." I said.
A beautiful city was in front of him.But he couldn't stop to sight see. A guard emidiatly approached him.
"We have been waiting forever! You're late! Get onto the next raft and get to the training course! Move it!" shouted the guard. Instinct taking over, Sirog ran to another raft, almost identical to the old one and hopped aboard. The guard rudly pushed the raft away and it started sailing down the river. I felt slightly sad to see the beautiful city disappear off the moniter before I even visited it...

Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Yeaaaaa!, I'm not not going to be alone any more.)

Singe walkd along the beach on the island during his break time to relax. After two weeks, he got stronger, faster, and smarter, since he joined the Regime. "I hope I I'm stationed at the capital and hopefully meet General Ranzor."

Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Iko and Iesho made their way through the valley, everyone stopped what they were doing to stare. He could hear murmurs of, "Iko's back..." and "Whose the captive?"'

Some people were playing games outside of buildings, and others were sparring, and some were jogging and working out. Iesho also noticed some injured people being tended to.

At last, they came to the tall mountain with the building carved into it. Up the stairs they went, and eventually came to the building; an elegant, white stone hall with marble columns. Many soldiers stood guard, and in the back was a tall, stone throne. In it sat Aurorus, leader of the Resistance.

Aurorus was tall and muscular, wearing all silver armor. He had long, light blue hair flowing down past his shoulder. His massive sword was slung around his back. Iesho than noticed that Aurorus had a huge gash across his chest, but not a bloody one. It looked pixelated, like the game had a glitch when he was being designed. A similar mark existed on his right cheek. The wounds he suffered from his fight with Raznor.

"Lord Aurorus," said Iko, bowing down, "I have returned from the Trading Post. A bring you two gifts.... a recruit and a hostage."

Aurorus stood up, his gashes flashing when he did so. "You have done well, Iko. But I know you better than that, how picky you are with recruits. Why this one?" he said, pointing at the now bowing Iesho.

"My lord," said Iko, "Has Groll not yet returned? The cursed sword was passed on to this boy."

Aurorus seemed content. "Ah, as we both know Groll does not make decisions lightly. I take it you have imposed some sort of training on the boy..."

"Of course, my lord," said Iko, "He demonstrates great potential, but against the ranks of even the weakest Regime soldier, he will be destroyed. His training must continue. Oh... and this scum...." he pulled up Valen by the neck, "Was following us through the mountains."

Aurorus walked up to the spy, inspected him, and said, "Take him to the caves. Chain him up and never let him leave. Tend to him well, and make sure he does not die, so that he could respawn to Aggamon and reveal our location."

With that, Valen was dragged away under the mountain...

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Soldiers, get on your feet and get your gear.We are going to interrogate a Resistance spy." Singe headed to the Interrogation tent where the spy was held.Commander Rend was yelling at the spy.

"Troops, when interrogating, use intimidation." He turned to the spy."What are you here for?"

The spyhad a sickened face."I'm not a spy."

"Then why were you hiding?"

"I was not."

"Bull!" The commander punched the guy so hard that he knocked him out.
"I guess this training is over."

Singe left to go spar with another soldier.While sparring, Singe wanted to know something."Why are in in the Regime?"

"I do it for the money. Why are you?"

"Same here."

After sparring, Singe went to the dining hall.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(( To help out with the confusion over Realm, I have made a map. Enjoy... ))

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Well, I asked and it appears as if you didn't even read it. I'm just going to pretend they were close behind, okay? Maybe it wouldn't be like this is if you at least answered it.)

Recide and Dingora were just utside the throne room, bo0th lisening to what was happening inside and stepped out of the way as a spy was dragged outside.
A word came from inside the room, from Aurorus.
"Dingora, what do you bring? Another spy or possible recruit?" Dingora signaled for Recide to follow and entered the room.
"Recruit; his name is Recide and I found him mumbling about the Regime probably making this game a boring, restrictable chore. I asked him about wanting to rid the game of the Regime, and he complied so I told him about the Resistance and brough him over here, through the Mountain path behind Iko and his recruit." Aurorus examined Recide for a moment, and then nodded.
"Yes, I see a faint image of strengh and skill in him, bring him to the training ground along with Iko's decent gift." Dingora an Iko lead Recide and if he was paying attention; Ieasho towards the training ground.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next