It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 pm



Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth {Is starting once again} 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
Yeah that's what was going on, and don't worry about him. He told me he had his own entrance in mind...I'm actually kind of excited to see what it is))

James looked at the two as the lift touched ground, causing a low 'thump' noise. "Ok good, so now we're all set to head out." James took out his handgun and and c0cked it. "We're inside now, and the risk is alot higher than than being outside." He looked back to RT. "What's the level of infection?"

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:18 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Nightmares
RT stepped off the lift and set foot on the cold wet ground. A light flashed on the side of Rt's head. It was a light on the side of hsi mask.

"My readings show that the infection is 100% infected the house. We must be careful of infected creatures runnign rampede in the house. IF one is allowed to excape if could cause a breakout. THe life readings in the house are off my sensors. THere seems to be a high concectration of t-virus. in 3 areas. We should pair up and head to each location. If we find these locations we might find out what caused this infection."

_________________
ImageImage


Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
James nodded and c0cked his gun and checked the combat knife in his boot. "Good idea." Jmaes looked up at RT. "You should go with Rebecca. If you get infected...it'll be worse than us by 10 fold. Rebecca can help you with her medical supplies." Jimmy turned to Marcus. "I guess that just leaves us. We should take this direction and he slowly started to walk off before turned to the other two. "Be careful."

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:18 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Nightmares
"Good luck"..Rt then walked over to rebecca

"Lets get going in this direction, the readings in this area are the strongest"

Rt began to walk down the dark hallway with nothing other than the light on his mask on

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:41 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
Rebecca nodded and followed RT. "Good idea..." So familiar...he seems so familiar...but from where? Rebecca looked around, only seeing what the light would allow her. After what seemed like an hour she felt a crunch under her foot. She looked down and saw a large yellow puddle. "Gross..." She lifted her boot and saw the remains of what seemed to be a c0ckroach. They continued on and she soon saw more on the floor, still feeling the 'crunch' of their crushed bodies. "Ewww where are they coming from??" Suddenly they were met with a series of loud clicks and hisses. Rebecca squinted, trying to see through the dark. Soon, the two met with two large, brown insects. Each one about 4 feet long and 2 feet tall. Rebecca pulled out her gun and shot at one two times. It shrieked loudly and flicnhed before backing away. It almost imediately approached the two once more. "RT, what are we gonna do?"

James and Marcus walked alone for awhile, hearing noting but they're boots hitting the cold wet floor. "So...how much infection to do you think there really is in here? I mean, it was said to be extinguished years ago...and we both know there were WAY too many men sent for recon." He looked up at Marcus curiously.

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
Rebecca nodded and followed RT. "Good idea..." So familiar...he seems so familiar...but from where? Rebecca looked around, only seeing what the light would allow her. After what seemed like an hour she felt a crunch under her foot. She looked down and saw a large yellow puddle. "Gross..." She lifted her boot and saw the remains of what seemed to be a c0ckroach. They continued on and she soon saw more on the floor, still feeling the 'crunch' of their crushed bodies. "Ewww where are they coming from??" Suddenly they were met with a series of loud clicks and hisses. Rebecca squinted, trying to see through the dark. Soon, the two met with two large, brown insects. Each one about 4 feet long and 2 feet tall. Rebecca pulled out her gun and shot at one two times. It shrieked loudly and flicnhed before backing away. It almost imediately approached the two once more. "RT, what are we gonna do?"

James and Marcus walked alone for awhile, hearing noting but they're boots hitting the cold wet floor. "So...how much infection to do you think there really is in here? I mean, it was said to be extinguished years ago...and we both know there were WAY too many men sent for recon." He looked up at Marcus curiously.

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:18 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Nightmares
Rt pu this right hand behing him showing rebecca to step back..she stepped back. ANd RT pulled a large shotgun from his back and fired rapidly forward..Squeels and crinching could be heard until the firing stopped

"All life readings in this hall way are ceased..lets move"

RT continued down the hall way

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:51 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
Rebecca's jaw dropped as it hit her. "I know you! You were in our platoon in the last mission!...We all thouht you'd died..." She was shocked at this realization, both happy and angry at the same time.

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:18 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Nightmares
RT turned to rebecca as he slowly put the shotgun back on his back

"I've changed a lot since then..i was trianed to utilize what is left of the t-virus within me..but dont worry i have no chance of gettign infected as logn as i am not bitten of scratched..now come on..lets finsih this mission"

_________________
ImageImage


Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
Rebecca nodded. "Then let's hope an instance like that doesn't occur." She kept her gun with her as they continued down the narrow corridor.

James and Marcus continued walking for what seemed to be hours before they noticed a door. "It's about damn time..." James tunred the handle and opened the door which created a loud creaking noise. He readied his gun and walked inside slowly to make sure it's safe. "Okay...we're good..." He walked in and looked around. The single light didn't prove to be much though, especially with its constant flickering. "THis place is so dank...its rediculous!" He saw a computer and walked over to it. "It looks like it was recently used...nothing important though. He looked around the room again quickly and spied to other doors. "So, Marcus...door #1...or door #2?"

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Posts: 2148
Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Guess what? I'm alive!! :) Heh...sorry about that...don't kill me Jimmy, I'll have your gf kick your....well, I hope she would, if you killed me.......Anyhow...:
Name: Hiroki
Age: 21
Job: Medic
Weapon of Choice: Knives or Shotguns
Height: 5'3
Appearance: She wears a military outfit, and has her black hair in a bun far above her shoulders. She has black-looking eyes.
Personality: She acts strong to others, and prefers to try not to get into friendship unless the other person tries first. She is a thinker of teams, as well as a strategist. She is cunning, can get people out of tough situations, and is stealthy. She doesn't have much strength, which is her weakness, but she is agile and swift, which make it easier in hand combat, but is also good at aiming. She likes to be by the sidelines in a battle, and help others while trying to think of a good strategy.
History: Her mother died when Hiroki was little, and her father chose her name. She is a tomboy, and her father was in military. He decided to train his daughter in the basics, but didn't know that she would join. He is retired now, and resides at home.

If you don't mind, I'll take up medic again.......but I would need a summary of recent events....))


Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
We all thought you were dead! Yeah you're in, but you'll have to provide your own entrance.

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Posts: 2148
Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((I will, but it will have to be later this week....my bad. Can't explain. Ja ne!))

_________________
Image<CLICK
The sannur kjarni af ljós er the hreinleiki af one's hjarta.


Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
((Greetings all, I'm R_R and I'd like to apply for this RP. :) ))

Name: Alexander D. Faroe
Age: 23
Expertise: Lockpicking
Weapon of Choice: TMP, Metal Baseball Bat
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Green
Clothing: He wears a classic leather bomber jacket over his black spandex shirt. For pants, he wears black denim jeans. He has a belt holster for his TMP and ammo, and he has a special sling for his baseball bat so he can just stick it on his back for easy drawing.
Personality: Alex is very sociable and talkative. He enjoys the company of others, and doesn't like being alone very much, even though he knows it's sometimes necessary to go at it by himself. He has a hidden temper that tries hard to keep concealed.
History: Born into a family of mercenaries, Alex learned how to wield a firearm at age 9. He's always preferred rapid-fire weapons in place of rifles and shotguns, and never took a liking to knives. Instead he learned to use a baseball bat in combat, which was considered rather barbaric and wild by his family. As he grew older he began to participate in hired jobs with his family, and when he turned 18 he decided to try going solo to gain some more experience. Since then he's been drifting from town to town, looking for anyone needing some bullets to be shot.

((I'll be sure to read up on the current happenings, so if I get accepted I won't be completely in the dark.))

_________________
Image


Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1343
Location: Great state of Jersey
you're in R_R

_________________
ImageImage[/url]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?


Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:32 pm
Posts: 380
Location: somewhere
(hey peeps im back!)
I was wondering if i'm still alive and not killed off.

_________________
Image


Last edited by paco25_007 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:59 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
((Alright, I've been thinking over a couple ways for me to get to the mansion, and I finally decided on one. To keep things realistic, I'll have it take a little while for Alex to meet up with you guys. Now... onwards!))

Alex's footsteps came to a halt as a haunting mansion appeared over the hill.

"This must be the place..." murmured Alex. He continued to approach the mansion, and stopped again once he reached what seemed to be the main entrance.

Whoa, the door is all destroyed... and the damage seems recent! Could there be others hired for this job? My employer said no one else wanted to take on this mission... perhaps some other organization wants the documents inside the mansion?

"In any case..." muttered Alex to himself, "...I've a mission to do, and I best get started."

Alex wandered into the building, not getting far before noticing a large hole in the floor. He peered over the edge and shined his flashlight down the abyss.

Looks too deep to jump down...

Out of the corner of his eye, Alex noticed a switch behind him on the wall. A faded label above the switch read 'Lift'.

Aha, it must be some type of elevator!

Alex flipped the switch and heard a loud grinding noise. After a few seconds of the same noise, there was a loud bang and he saw smoke beginning to rise from the hole. He flipped the switch back and forth a few times again, but heard nothing more.

Damn, must've broke it somehow. I guess I'll have to try another path.

Up ahead was a rather exquisite door with even more regal handles. Alex approached the door and attempted to open it. It wouldn't budge. He noticed it had a keyhole, meaning it must be locked.

"Heh, perfect time to see if my lockpicking training has payed off." chuckled Alex as he reached into a small pouch on his belt. He brought out a small lockpick, the perfect size for the regal door's keyhole. Inserting the device, Alex spent a few minutes fumbling the lock mechanism.

After a few unsuccessful rounds, Alex heard a soft 'ka-chink'. The door was now open.

"All right, looks like that training was well worth the effort." smirked Alex. He then proceeded to enter the now unlocked door before him.

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Virginia
((Finally! I can make my grand entrance))

John turned, handgun ready, when he heard a the loud creak of an opening door. He raised his gun swiftly to look upon the oncomer.
"Who's there?"
He c0cked it once, ready to fire when he saw the figure of a man.
"I'm serious...I'll shoot..."
His hands trembled, he knew he wasn't yet ready for this kind of mission. His shirt still had blood stains on it - the remains of his former partner after a little run in with some Hunters.

_________________
<3 {celebi} <3Image <3 {celebi} <3


Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
Alex froze. A blood-stained man was in front of him, gun in hand, and he looked ready to fire. Alex's arms were away from his body in such a manner that he didn't have quickdraw access to any of his weapons.

Hell! They said nothing about possible enemies! He caught me at a bad spot, too; I can't get to any of my weapons without him getting an easy pot shot at my head! ... ... Maybe I can talk my way out of this...

Alex raised his hands and held them high, showing he had no weapons armed.

"Uhh...er... my name is Alex." stuttered Alex. "I was hired to come here and obtain certain documents that are of importance to my employer, or something like that. They told me nothing about other people being here. I'm not gonna hurt you..."

Alex swallowed.

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Virginia
John's hands trembled more. The newcomer looked to be unarmed so he held his gun by his leg incase there were any infected around. "I understand...have you...been bitten?" He held his finger close to the trigger. "If you have...I...I'll shoot! I can't risk getting bitten..." John stared at him with panicking eyes.

_________________
<3 {celebi} <3Image <3 {celebi} <3


Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:52 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
"Bitten? No, but...why would you ask about...what the hell..." replied Alex. "They said this mansion was supposed to be empty, maybe home to some small creatures like mice and birds..."

Alex lowered his hands and sighed.

"Is there something going on here that I should be aware of?" asked Alex. "If so, I'd appreciate it if you filled me in, seeing as you looked pretty serious on killing me for a moment there."

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Virginia
John lowered his gun and sighed.
"There's alot more going on here then any of us know."
He held his hand out as he walked forward.
"I'm sorry...I just got a little panicky...my partner was recently killed by a group of Hunters. Listen...I think there's a conspiracy here. Up until a few years ago, S.T.A.R.S. was run by Albert Wesker...an agent of Umbrella."
He lit up a cigarette.
"We suspect that he was leading us into this trap....but those of us who opposed him were sent back here..."

_________________
<3 {celebi} <3Image <3 {celebi} <3


Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:01 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
"Hunters? Conspiracy? S.T.A.R.S? Umbrella?" Alex repeated aloud. "This is a lot to take in..."

That name... Wesker, was it? It sounds... familiar...

Alex looked at the man, who was now smoking a cigarette.

"You said your partner was killed by these 'hunters'. What are they?" asked Alex. "Oh, wait... before you answer that, we ought to properly introduce ourselves. As I said a few minutes ago, my name is Alexander, but you can just call me Alex. What's your name?"

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Posts: 0
Location: Virginia
"It is alot....my partner managed to get that out awhile before he was killed."
He took a long puff before releasing the cloud of smoke.
"Name's John Rider. As for Hunters...they're huge...like giant frogs on two legs. Taking them down's even worse. By the way, it's good to meet you Alex. Glad I finally found someone else in a place like this."

_________________
<3 {celebi} <3Image <3 {celebi} <3


Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:33 pm
Posts: 1578
Location: Wisconsin
"Mm, yeah, this doesn't exactly seem like a great bachelor pad for one guy to be in alone." replied Alex. "Well, I've got myself a TMP here along with my good ol' slugging bat, so I can take care of myself in a fight if I need to."

Alex pushed aside some of his hair from his face.

"It would be optimal for us to team up, especially if these Hunter creatures are as nasty as you say they are." said Alex, grinning. "Do you have a specific mission you are on here? If so, then I suppose it's only fair of me to help you accomplish it, if you have one. My mission is to obtain documents that are lying around somewhere in this mansion, so I could just keep my eyes peeled for it."

Just then, Alex thought of another question to ask.

"Are there... any others, or was it just you and your partner, John?"

_________________
Image


Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.