It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth {Is starting once again} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James reached down to help her up with Roy. "It's odd...we hadn't encountered anything strange until you joined our group." He shot the man a glare and turn back to Reigna and Rebecca. "What do you think we should do?" He felt another slightl rumble under them. "Well?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Reigna walked towards the hole and looked down into it. "I say we throw our new friend in there and see how long it takes for him to reach the bottom." She backed away from the hole and looked over to the other woman. "Or we could always use her. She has to be useful for something now."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I glared at the woman, and walked up close to her, my face inches from hers.
"Listen, you. I'll be waiting for you to say that I have no use when you are kneeling on the ground, bleeding, and I'm the only da** medic here. I am not the most lethal weapon, alright, I'd agree, but when it comes to saving those people, then I'm the only one you'll get for miles. So, I might not seem useful now, and I might be only a little less than you at fighting, but you will not disrespect me like this. The minute you become hurt, the minute anyone gets hurt, they will become a hindrance to us. I make the next choice: Leave them behind, or fix them. If you continue, I might choose to leave you. Understand?" I asked, and backed down. I hated getting angry, but this woman seemed to know which buttons to press.

((Gosh, DS, I hope you were talking about me.
Meanie. >_>))

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Read the profile Kiki. Read the profile. ))

Reigna just simply grinned at this outburst. "I'd like to see that rather than hear it." She put her pistol and looked the woman in the eyes and spoke to her in a mocking tone. "Come on. I want to see if you're telling the truth or not. Or are you just going to have another little outburst?"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I glared at her, and brought out my pistol, and aimed it at the ground. I stared at her. "Now wouldn't be the best time. I placed my gun away, and passed by her, while my hand fingered my knife. As soon as I passed by her, I brought the knife to her neck, my face expressionless. To anyone watching, they would have noticed that the blade was facing away from her; I wouldn't hurt a team member, no matter how much I hated them.
I placed the woman in a head lock, and held her wrists with my other hand, keeping them in place by holding them against her back. I stood at her sideways, so that one of my feet was placing my weight on her feet, keeping her from trying to hit me without me noticing.
"How about this: You ignore me, and I ignore you, unless it is life threatening. Does that sound good?" I placed the blade against her neck - it would feel like the blade was touching her, but again, it wasn't.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy took out a rope attached to his belt.He then looked at the guy."Hold this end." He hooked the rope on himself and started rappling down."Guys,nothing down here!"

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled a small smile at the news, and released the woman, without giving her another glance. I walked over and peered down the hole.
"Okay, that's good. But, the question is: Are we continuing, or going down there?" I pointed at the hole and the hallway.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Nathan
Job: Recon
Weapon of Choice: G-36C Assault Rifle, Colt 1911 Handgun, Combat Knife (kept on boot)
Height: 5'6
Personality: Levelheaded
History: It was always his dream to serve something greater than himself, and was drafted into the Spec Ops. shortly after his 18th birthday. He was put through rigorous training and was sent on his first task, with nearly no information during the debriefing. His past is a dark subject.

Eyes - Brown
Hair - Dark Brown, Buzzed
Clothing - Black T-Shirt, Combat Pants & Boots, Bandolier of ammo slung across chest, handgun holster at side
Skin Color - Tan
Build - Defined

I hopes I getz eggzeptid.
----------------------------------------------

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( O_O Matt? You're alive?! Wow. And to think that I believed you fell in a hole and died last year. :P ))

"Well, there is always the option for us to split up." Reigna looked over to James and Rebecca. "Or do we have any other suggestions from the rest of the group?"

((Nice to have you here, but knowing you, you're not going to be on for another few months. Or the rest of the year...))

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ray looked at the qiet woman."I agree,we should split up.I call dibs on the hole since I'm already to go down."

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed. "Well, since it would make our other person here so happy, I'll go with you. On one condition: There is light. And no stupid stunts." I added after a brief pause.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy looked at the medic."Alright,can't promise the stupid stunts though. Here attatch the rope to your belt and we'll go down the hole, anyone else wanna come?"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled at him, then fastened the rope. "I guess that stupid stunts would be okay for you, since I'm a medic. besides, I need a few laughs. Just no one else try to get themselves killed." I replied, and sat on the edge of the hole, ready to go, but being cautious at it.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Matt, you're in....good to have you back!))

James looked at the two girls and then to Rebecca who seemed to be glaring at the one in uniform. He could hear her mummbling softly to herself. "Only medic...we'll see who's the only medic after this is all over." She huffed loudly and turned her back. "Splitting up would be a great idea!" She grabbed James by the arm. "We'll take this floor." James looked to Reigna as if to be asking for help. "Ahem...." James coughed loudly. "What is it?" "We have five troops here..." He looked around the group. "Sending the fewer amount downstairs into the dark could be dangerous, but sending the larger amount could be costly. I say we finish patrolling this floor a bit longer before venturing downward into ---" Before he could finish his statement, he thought he could hear footsteps coming from the attatched passageway. He slowly took out his pistol and quietly advanced toward the opening, leaning on the wall by its corner. Once the figure sounded close enough he turned swiftly, aiming his gun to its head. He sighed, relieved to see a tanned man with combat boots and buzzed hair cut. "Who are you?"

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped from my position by the hole and leaped back. I took a position with my gun out behind James. I silently agreed to his question.

((My bad...don't forget...I didn't know that Rebecca was a medic.))

Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The man lowered his Colt, glad to see that the squad he was sent to scout for had finally arrived. "The name is Nathan; command sent me in here several hours before you to do some reconnoisance. "I've just finished patrolling the floor, there were signs of infection, but they were dispatched easily enough. It wasn't focused enough to be a problem; one zombie here, another one there."

A small, distant clicking noise could be heard from beneath their feet. "So, what next?"

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James lowered his pistol. "Good to have you along. Being you've patrolled this floor, we might as well be heading downward." He set his gun back in its holster before turning and walking past Hiroki. Once he came to the hole he lit a flare and dropped it down. The light was quickly absorbed by the ominous darkness. "Anyone got a rope..?"

Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked away, scowling lightly.
"Uhh...I don't know..." I said dryly. I looked up at this 'Colt' person.
"Anyone else left to show up in the middle of nowhere? Just asking; I just want to know so that I can expect it." I murmured softly; half to myself and half to the man next to me. I looked at the hole, and sat near it again. I took a flashlight from my shoulder sack and pointed it down. After seeing that the next floor wasn't that far down, I looked to the left and right for any enemies, cocked my gun and put the flashlight away, and sighed.
"Bonsai." I said simply, and let myself down into the next level, immediately pointing my gun in all directions. I then looked up.
"There are boxes here that we can use as steps in order to get back up." I said quietly, but so that James could hear.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James looked down and sighed before pulling a carton of cigarettes from his pocket. He slowly drew on to his mouth and lit it before sighing again. "Here goes nothing." He lept down and landed with a 'thump'. Looking around he saw nothing but a pile of boxes. "Hiroki, help me stack these." The two stacked boxes high enough to make a small stairway for the other to use to get down to their level. "Good, now just to be patient." He leaned back onto the wall and took a few puffs from his cigarette before feeling a cold hand on his shoulder. He grabbed the wrist quickly and pulled it around to the creatures back. "Hiroki! What is it?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Uhh..." I hesitated, trying and failing to find the name. "Hold on." I said, and c0cked my pistol. "James, move." I waited another second and fired rapidly, hitting the creature enough times to make it fall. I placed a foot on its back so that it couldn't get up without me being able to stop it. "I dunno. What do you think?" I aske dhim, then glanced at the cigarette. "You should really put that out."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He glared for a moment before givinhg a small smile. "Good call..." He took the cigarette from his mouth and put it out of what looked to be the creatures forehead. "Well, whatever it is...it's dead now." He walked over to the 'stairs' and looked up. "Hey! You guys coming or not?"

Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy looked at the other new guy."You Special Forces too?" He looked at the others."I'm comin!

Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I wonder if we should explain the wonderful world of Zombies to Kiki...especially the Crimson Heads. ))

"Yeah, we're comming. Just settle down for a minute, would you?" Reigna jumped down the hole then glanced from James to the body laying on the floor. There will be more from where that came from. Reigna looked back up at Rebecca. "Are you comming or not Ms. Chambers?"

Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca's head shot up and looked around. "Yeah! I'm coming!" She jumped down with the others, but stumbled. James instinctively knelt down to help her, even though being a foot or so away. He glanced up at the rest of them before scooting closer to help her up. "Thanks Jimmy." "...No problem." She took out a small, yet bright flashlight and looked around their newly discovered area. "Looks just like a storage space...nothing really useful..." She came to a small corner. "Hey! This looks like a fern or something...I better take it in for analysis." She picked the red herb and walked back to the group. "Nathan! Come on, we don't have all day!" James huffed and leaned back on the wall. He glanced around at everyone and kept his finger on the trigger of his pistol.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That would actually help a lot, Bri...-_-'))
I nodded to James as an understanding, and took off the safety on my weapon. I sighed and linked back so that I was sitting on a box. I then reconsidered this and sat on the graound next to it, so that I was covered in shadow in a corner. This way, I could be covered, hidden, and hear any enemies coming.

Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next