It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth {Is starting once again} 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy turned on his flashlight.I don't see anything yet. He took out his Glock.39. "You see anything?" He looked at Hiroki.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked at him dryly. "I'm hiding behind a box and listening for enemies." I said slowly. "All I can see is you." I looked at him for a while, and smiled slowly with sarcasm.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's not going to matter if your hiding, once zombies surround your hiding spot you are screwed.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I raised an eyebrow. "I can't be surrounded, so it gives me a better fighting field. Also, I can simply climb onto a box, avoid attacks, and climb to next floor." I said. I then looked over the edge of the box. "Do you see anything?"

Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca giggled. "Those things can sense on whether you're infected or not. They don't really need to see too well. Unless you're talking about Garradors..but they're more common in Europe...Reigna...I believe that was your line of investigation, wasn't it?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, it was. Those are things you don't want to be with in a small enclosed room." Reigna walked over to Rebecca as Nathan came down to join the rest of the group. "I was thinking that we should start heading deeper into this building instead of just standing around here. I'd rather find the enemy than it finding us."

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, but didn't say anything. I was already regretting acting out of character and getting on teh bad side of both woman.
Both woman, because in my outburst, I had forgotten about the other medic on the team...
I sighed mentally and stood up, frowning. I decided that I would take up rear for when we started exploring.

Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James nodded. "Well then, let's get moving." He c0cked his pistol and walked ahead of the group, shining his flashlight over the walls. "Ah..." He flipped a switch, which turned on bright almost white lights on the ceiling. The roomed was revealed to look as though it had once been used as a ballroom with its black and white tiled floor. The rounded roof made it look almost impossible to have entered from the ceiling, but luckily for them their "entrance" was near the back of the room. Set oddly by a vine-enclosed door. James looked at this very oddly. As he neared the vines they seemed to quiver. Weird... He glanced down and spied something glimmering on the floor. "What the..." After closely inspecting it, he found it to be a small medallion with the carving of a wolf's head. "This place is full of surprises, isn't it...?" He turned to face everyone. "Ok! Take a minute to patrol the room, then we'll move out at 1 o'clock!" He pointed to a door straight ahead, just off to the right.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded to James and then crouched, moving slowly with my gun in both hands and my knife where I could reach it. I took the outer edge, therefore being able to see into a lot of places with staying in my position. I continued to walk around slowly when I came across a slab of wall that looked as though it had been taken out and placed against the hole.
"James!" I whispered, looking back.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I realize this may be complicated so I've taken the liberty of noting everyone's supplies. If you would like to be in charge of your own, please let me know or I will continue to keep track of them all.))

James looked up, quickly shoving the medallion in his pocket. He wispered back loudly. "What is it?" He quietly made his way over to her, watching the corners closely. As he looked up he saw the gaping hole and his jaw immediately dropped.

James - Wolf Medallion

Rebecca - Herb

((As far as herbs go, there are three; Red, Blue and Green. Green heals physical injuries, Blue heals toxins, and Red does nothing. When combined they ca fully heal wounds, cure poisons and fully restore stamina.))

Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy pointed his M4 in the direction James was facing."What's the problem?" He looked into the hole. What the f***?"

Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca studied the gaping hole. "Well...looks like whatever did this is long gone." She stepped through it and looked around when she heard a loud shriek. She had to muffle her own mouth as not to attract attention. James pulled her back as they took cover behind the wall and peeked around just barely. All that could be seen were large white ape-looking creatures that swung from the pipes above. The room adjacent was quite different from their current one, it being musty and red with machinery. Eliminators... James frowned. "I thought they were all killed off..." He looked at the rest of the group. "From here on out, we need to be more careful, got it?" Rebecca struggled to get free until James finally let hert move. "God, you didn't have to suffocate me." Her smile brought a bit of ease to the atmosphere.

Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Reigna took out her pistol and spoke quietly to James. "Well, you're normally the one with the plans, so what do we do now?" She gave an annoyed look over towards the hole as one of the Eliminators let out another loud shriek. "We could always kill those things so they'll stop making so much damn noise."

Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy aimed his M4 into the hole."Not a bad idea." He also noticed something about his leader. He put his M4 up and walked up to Rebecca. He whispered to her, "Don't get too close to your team, trust me I learned it the hard way."

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca looked at him oddly, and then smiled lightly. "I know what you mean all too well. I was the only one to survive our last mission here. It was only because i hid in a closet..and then Chris came and saved me." He smile grew as she spoke of Chris Redfield but stopped abruptly as she noticed James' arm was still around her. She lookeda t him and gestured to it as he nonchalantly removed it. "As I was saying...I was the sole survivor. I can't forget Billy of course...he was so cute and--" "Commander..." "Oh...sorry..." She blushed and looked down. "You might not want to fire off like that at them. If you do we'll all die. It's better just to wait until they pass or we have a plan." Rebecca sighed. "You always have to be such a jerk..." Rebecca c0cked her pistol and turned the corner slightly. "Looks like they're gone...evryone move out! Watch your backs!" She smacked James as he passed. "Quit being so mean to people!"

Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Reigna shook her head at James and followed up behind him. "You shouldn't go shooting off your mouth to her or she'll give you more than a smack next time." She felt someone bump into her from behind and instinctivly spun around and hit the person in the chest with her arm. Reigna glared at Nathan who returned the look while holding his chest. Watch out where you're going next time you idiot.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched from behind everyone else, and shook my head before looking around once more. Before I looked back down, a movement caught my eye, but when I looked, there was nothing, scoffing, I looked back down at everyone else, and let my shoulders slump, and placed one hand in my pocket. I looked at my watch, looked around again, and then at the walls surrounding us. I caught another shadow, but when I looked at where it was, nothing was there.
Must be the light.., I mussed, and then spotted something where I thought to have seen something. There was a long knife, a sword, perhaps, stuck in the wall. I looked at the others, they were occupied, and the wall was only a few yards away from us, and then scooted forwards. I walked up to the sword, and held the handle. I didn't move it or anything, but simply held it. I leaned in closer to see if anything was on the handle, and apparently, there was nothing. I leaned back and let go of the sword, knowing better than to try and pull it out, and began to back away to return to the others, when I felt a tug.
Turning back, I widened my eyes as my caught military jacket pulled again on the sword it was trapped to. Before I could do anything but open my mouth to warn the others, the floor beneath me opened with a barely audible creak and I fell through, too much in shock of how silent I fell and what was happening to be able to scream.

It was almost like a slide, and I fell for a few seconds in darkness before seeing a small reflecting light at the bottom. Confused, I braced myself, and came out of the hole landing in a roll. I landed with my legs spread out before me, and my upper body sitting up, supported on my arms. I shook myself to clear my head of dizziness, and looked around. There was a dim light of an old bulb somewhere in the room, and the reflective light was the wet surface of the floor.
"Why would it be wet?" I asked myself, and looked around. I turned on my flashlight and surveyed the room. It was pretty small, the size of a normal kid's bedroom, and was filled with boxes of things. Anything from books to vases and lamps. I walked forward to a book just below eye level and saw a small box with a small key in it on a string. Picking it up, I saw that it was made of a silver metal, with some spots of gold on it. It had some symbol on the middle of the back, and on the front, it held a deep colored stone. Using not my flashlight, but the dim light bulb, I examined it.
It was a deep and dark blue...or was it purple? Anyhow, I placed it on my neck, and tucked it into my shirt.
With that out of the way, I looked around for an exit. As far as I could see, there was none. I laughed, someone here hated me. My voice got louder, and I shook my head, before my smile faded.
I cussed very loudly(yelling), once, before looking around again. I even checked the ceiling, and the trapdoor I came out of, but there was nothing left. I sighed, and started to rearrange boxes and looking in them. Better use my time wisely.

Hiroki - Key

Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James looked around, hearing what seemed to be muffled screaming. Although it suddenly stopped - he payed no mind to it. He looked up at the hanging pipes, they spewed steam in several directions. "Watch out for that stuff....it'll give you alot more than just a burn." His head filled with stories he'd heard from his sister about her many challenges in this...profession. "James, snap out of it. We have a job here, remember?" He nodded. I'll avenge you... As the two inspected the room, they hadn't noticed anything peculiar aside from the Eliminator's mysterious absence. "Well they have to have gone somewhere..." "Obviously," Rebecca replied with a taunt. "but where?" During their inspection, James stayed along the right wall. Unfortunately he didn't see anything of interest except an old electric box. He knelt down to see where it led as a small leech like creature lept up at him. As it latched onto his neck he promptly grabbed it and flung it onto the ground. He held his foot on it to stop it from moving. "What the hell is that!?" His neck bled heavily seeping down onto his right shoulder.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy saw what happened to James and put his Glock to James's head. "Does that thing that bit you have the virus?, because if it does you need to die."

Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After a few minutes, and moving boxes around, I only found a rifle, ammunition, an oddly placed machine gun that I could use (insert evil smile bent on revenge over a certain shadow and sword; aliens too), and some other junk in a bag of medical supplies. I sighed, sat down with the machine laying limp on my lap, full of ammo, and the other things and guns in a large duffel bag.
I looked up again, and felt my anger surge up. I screamed again, this time louder, and my scream formed a certain word that I would never repeat to my parents or any friends. (F***)
Panting, I looked back down, and in one fluid motion grabbed my rifle and loaded it, snapped the scope in place, and shot around the room wildly, making as much ruckus as possible while screaming loudly.
Once I ran out of current ammunition, I got new ammo, searched for more and placed in my duffel bag, (Which was bulging with mini guns and ammo), and put the rifle away. Keeping the machine gun at alert and ready to shoot. Looking around once more, I saw that the walls in one area was sagging, and kicked it to see it fall. Behind it, there was a staircase. I laughed pitifully, and walked up slowly.

Halfway up, I paused. I calculated about how far I went, as I had gone up and was now in a straight hallway. In my head, I imagined that I was on the same level as I had been before I fell down the pit of hell and death, and doom and death, and of - anyhow, the pit. Simple as that. I paused and listened to the sounds on the other side of the wall. It sounded like the yelling noises that I had earlier. I grimaced, and then smirked evilly, looking down at my new found weapon...The sounds sounded like the ones in the room in front of the others. I could beat them to it, if I could hide in a safe spot...
Smirking, I walked until I found a small doorway area, and opened the door slowly. It was empty, but I heard yelling in the other room. I slowly made my way towards the door, looked around my bag for a grenade, my only one, found it, and pilled the pin with my teeth. I then tossed the object in through a small window in the door and waited.

((Jimmy, PM me if there's anything wrong with this...I was kinda on a sugar/adrenaline rush, and...well, you can imagine...=]))

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca held her pistol to the back of Roy's head. "You kill him...and that'll be the last thing you ever see. If he is infercted...I'll handle it. Afterall, I believe I was one of the assigned medics on this team." As she said that, a flashing realization shot through her mind. "Where's Hiroki?"

James slowly pushed Roy's gun away. "I'll be fine..." He tore the end of his sleeve off of his shirt and tied it around his neck - it looked as if he had put on an ascot. He sighed as he realized this. "We need to find her. Move ou----" Before he could finish there was the sound of a large explosion. The very ground they stood on shook. "What the f*** was that!?" He drew his gun and stared into the dust, waiting for it to clear.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Is it okay if I do this?))

After the explosion, I jumped through the door, firing the machine rifle and yelling louder than the sound. Between screaming, I would yell out, "DIE YOU MOTHER F******!!!!". That happened when I was angry...
I continued like that for a few minutes, hitting anything that moved, but trying my best to avoid the door on the other end where my teammates are. I continued to scream, stopped for breath, and did it again. After stopping for a quick moment, I let go of the machine gun, letting the strap stay on my neck, and pulled out two automatic guns. They were already loaded, and I started to shot them at any other moving objects while moving through the room. By time I reached the middle of it, I stopped walking and continued to yell a bit more, but less things moved and the bullets started to pause, continue, then pause some more, and etc. After a few minutes, I stopped, sat down, and held my arms, guns still in them, in my lap, my legs crisscrossed. I then waited to see if the others would come in or if tech coast was clear.
Looking around, I noted that there wasn't much that I could see that wasn't covered in bullet holes, and some pieces of metal were separated by its whole, some were hanging limply from their places.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca looked at the two and sighed. She heard the firing get louder...and thewn cease. As she snuck around the corner to inspect it she say Hiroki sitting on the ground in what seemed to be a calm state. "Hiroki...what the hell..."

((It's fine...for now...just don't make it a habit XD))

((Just to keep the stock up -

Rebecca - RED HERB

James - Wolf Medallion

Hiroki - key))

Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stood up and dusted imaginary dust off of my clothes, then glared at the group.
"Yeah, I'm guessing you didn't notice when I fell down the trap." I lifted up a finger, then another. "Or when I screamed real loudly." I lifted another one up. "Or when I decided to shoot the walls around my..."cage"." I sighed, and placed my hands in my pockets, letting the machine gun hang and the pistols land next to my weapon dulffel bag. "But you notice when I shoot the living hell out of the creatures with a machine gun." I said, looking around. I then smiled slightly. "But it was pretty damn fun, I can assure you." I said, and looked at Rebecca. "Sorry about the medic thing earlier. I kinda forgot about that..." I then placed the guns in the bag and placed it on my shoulder. "Well, the autos and machine gun are mine, and if no one beats me to it, I call the sniper rifle." I shrugged, and looked around again, and whistled. "I did quite a number, eh?"

((Aye aye, Jimmy. I was on a sugar rush or something, (though I hadn't eaten anything sweet...), and had to let it out.))

Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((The machine gun...may be a bit much this early on though =p))

James walked out, keeping pressure on his wound. "Keep the rifle...we won't have time to aim with it anyway. Now hurry up...we're wasting time..."Rebecca looked at him with concern...she knew he was worried. As they again passed the electric box, Rebecca saw where he'd crushed the leech creature...quite effectively too. SHe made sure not to step in it. "Hiroki, forgive him...while you were gone he was bit. And possibly infected... Rebecca's face now showed the concern she felt. "Either way, we still need to keep moving. Nearby the box an abandoned elevator could be seen. Rebecca knelt down t look down the tunnel when she saw that the walls had been covered with a type of slimy substance. She reached out to feel it before quickly jumping back. "I-It's alive!" Upon shining a light down she saw that the tunnel was covered in those leeches. She cleared up the fog by her feet to see that the floor was covered with them. "Oh my god!" She shot off all 15 rounds in her gun at the surrounding leeches before James grabbed her arm. "Relax...we can easily just step on them. Everyone watch yourself! If those things get on you your screwed. If one did this....imagine what a swarm will do." Loud shrieks could be heard several yards away. JAmes looked back at the group and pointed his index and midde finger at his eyes before pointing his index finger in the direction of the shrieks and nodding. He c0cked his pistol and cautiously moved ahead. Before he could get far, three large white blurs darted across the cieling pipes. Their shrill yelling filled the room with terror. "What the--!" James shot wildly, missing every shot. Dammit... As they ran across the pipes, tiny parasite-looking insects dropped from them, seemingly harmless due to their size.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next