It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Silver Globe Tournament (PM profiles to join) 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Roleplay Name: Silver Globe Tournament
Roleplay Genre: Pokémon.
Roleplay Rating: E (for all ages)

Setting: Mauville City, in the region of Hoenn.

Plot: The Pokémon Leagues from all the regions got together in a meeting. Bored of constantly beating (up) all the incompetent noobs who challenge them, and getting beat (up) by all the trainers who train their Pokémon to crazy high levels while the E4 don't train whatsoever, they decided to host a tournament and have some fun, not to mention a break from all the smackdown matches.
All trainers from all parts of the world are invited to the tournament to participate. They decided to hold the tournament right outside Mauville City (as it's a very bustling city and at the center of a crossroads) in a large stage set up just for the event, for the sake of publicity.
But the League, tricky as ever, decided to only let trainers with high-level teams come along (i.e. in the 70s), and, to complicate matters, they made the whole tournament Double Battles exclusively, ensuring that the partners would have to cooperate with each other to have any chance at winning.

Additional Rules:
1) The basic E-rated RP rules apply, i.e. no swearing, godmodding, bunnying, etc.
2) Each trainer can only select three Pokémon, and each can have four moves maximum that the Pokémon can learn one way or another at level 70 or below (go ahead, consult the Psydex).
3) You may not have any more Pokémon than the three you originally applied with. Additionally, no legends or Wobbuffet/Wynaut.
4) Each Pokémon is permitted one held item and nothing more - no Hyper Potions or Revives during the battle. In short, rules 3 and 4 encompass the Battle Tower clause.
4x) All items are replenished after each battle. This includes items like Berries, White/Mental Herbs, and items taken by use of Thief, Fling, or Pluck.
5) For the sake of not landing cheap shots, all parties in a battle should try to make the match end as close as possible, e.g. no saying "Kingler used Guillotine and Alakazam fainted", or things of such nature.
6) The profiles to apply will be in this format, and I request they be sent to me via PM for approval:

Name:
Hometown:
Pokémon 1, moves of #1:
Pokémon 2, moves of #2:
Pokémon 3, moves of #3:
Physical description of trainer:
Personality of trainer:
Misc. facts about the trainer (can include history):

As the title and rules say. If you wish to join, send me a PM with your profile in it, and I'll approve/decline it, depending on wording, but most RPers won't have a problem.
Approved profiles are listed below.

DNA wrote:
Name: Lyon
Hometown: Snowpoint City, region of Sinnoh
Pokémon 1, moves of #1: Dragonite@Leftovers - Aerial Ace, Return, Outrage, Earthquake
Pokémon 2, moves of #2: Bronzong@Zoom Lens - Payback, Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray
Pokémon 3, moves of #3: PorygonZ@Focus Sash - Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse
Physical description of trainer: Medium height and weight, has purple hair, is usually seen wearing a jacket
Personality of trainer: Cheery, somewhat easy-going, amiable
Misc. facts about the trainer (can include history): Born and raised in Snowpoint, Lyon had little friends during his childhood. His only real friends were his Pokémon, who were with him through thick and thin. Spending practically all day every day training his Pokémon and his own physical endurance, Lyon is about to use this tournament to show the world just what he and his Pokémon can do.

Sand_Raider wrote:
Name: Omar Bradley
Hometown: Petalburg, in the region of Hoenn

Pokémon 1, moves of #1: Slaking@Choice Band - Shadow Ball, Hyperbeam, Brick Break, and Earthquake.
Pokémon 2, moves of #2: Dusclops@Leftovers - Toxic, Mean Look, Rest, and Will-O-Wisp.
Pokémon 3, moves of #3: Sceptile@Lum Berry - Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Crunch, and Thunder Punch.

Body type: Tall and strong, but slim.
Hair and eye colours: Hair is a dark brown, and hangs down to his eyebrows, and his eyes are an extremely dark mahogany, chilling to the sight.
Face type: Thin, with high cheekbones, and soft features.
Other physical features: Omar has a faint scar beneath his left eye. The scar is barely visible, but long and jagged. His skin is dark, from the hours spent under the sun.
Clothing style: Generally dark, baggy denim jeans with a winding black and silver dragon on the left leg, a simple long-sleeved white shirt beneath a black blazer, and white Nike’s.

Personality of trainer:
Known to be quiet, Omar shows no emotion when speaking or acting, due to his training prior to becoming a Pokémon Trainer. Omar walks and speaks with his head angled downward, and is usually cold and uncaring.
Best qualities: Courageous, hardened, intelligent and strategic.
Worst qualities: Low self esteem, too uncaring for anyone other than his Pokémon, and paranoid from his childhood.

Childhood history- Omar was born just south of Sootopolis, on a luxury cruiser touring Hoenn. His parents realized they couldn’t care for him on this trip that would continue on for another two months, so they gave Omar up for adoption. Omar was adopted by a man that simply signed as Norman. Through his life, Omar was trained in the prestigious Petalburg Military Academy, in survival arts to Pokémon battling.

Recent history: Omar recently, at the age of twenty-one, left the Petalburg Military Academy, or PMA with permission from his stepfather Norman, after learning he was adopted. With an understanding of Pokémon, Omar began his journey with a Slakoth, which he tamed himself before capturing with his only Pokéball. That Slakoth has recently grown into an extremely powerful Slaking, after Omar trained him against himself and other Pokémon. He heard of the Silver Globe Tournament, and was attracted by the possibility of fighting powerful trainers and testing his true training abilities.

Blazikendude wrote:
Profile:
Name: Derrek Greggery Robertson
Profession: Trainer

Appearance:Dark skin, but still not brown, 120 pounds and has a scar across his right cheek.
Body type: Slim and tall
Hair and eye colours: Brown hair with aqua blue eyes.
Face type: Heart shaped
Other physical features: He has a small bag with all his pokeballs and items.
Clothing style: Black leather vest with white undershirt and Crimson pants.
Speech style: Cool and mysterious.

Personality:
General demeanour: An honest and cool person, he never cowards a battle.
Best qualities: Strong and fearless
Worst qualities: Has a nasty temper, if you beat him you better get away fast before he gets a temper tamtrum.

Background:
Parents: George Frederick Robertson and Miranda Joseph Robertson.
Siblings: Gerald Mattson Robertson
Hometown: Petalburg, Hoenn
Childhood history: Ever since he was 7 years old he has been facinated by the beings known as pokemon, he later got his first pokemon, a Torchic, and it quickly became his best and only friend. After what seemed as a lifetime he made it to and conquered the Pokemon League. After relaxing a bit he traveled by plane to Sinnoh. On the way to the train that would take him to Floaroma Town he was saw a Misdreavus haunting a scared Gible in a dark corner. Without hesitating he capturad the Misdreavus. As he was about to leave the Gible followed him everywheres, so he had no choice but to capture it.
Recent history: He tried to take down Cynthia and the Elite Four many times, but they overpowered and out smarted him. He eventually gave up and decided he'd come back later, and he left for Kanto in which a mishap including evil happened (Kanto Chaos's plot). He finally conquered that elite four, but he heard news about this tournament so he left Spenser and the others to join it.
Plans for the future: He is planing to live a nice and long life. He also plans to conquer every single Pokemon League.

Pokemon team:

Male Blaziken #Scope Lens
His first and favorite pokemon, they both grew up together and have developed an ever-lasting bond. Blaziken is Calm and Gentle, except in fights.

Poison Jab
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Shadow Claw

Male Garchomp #Quick Claw
The pokemon he saved from a Misdreavus's haunting, he is timid yet courageous.

Crunch
Draco Meteor
Protect
Flamethower

Female Mismagius #Bright Powder
The pokemon that was haunting Gible, she is mischeavous and shy.

Will-O-Wisp
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt

Saint_Jimmy wrote:
Name: Jimmy
Hometown: Pewter City, Kanto

Pokémon 1, moves of #1:
Sableye --- Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack, Toxic
Bright Powder

Pokémon 2, moves of #2:
Absol --- Psycho Cut, Taunt, Torment, Night Slash
Focus Band

Pokémon 3, moves of #3:
Mismagius --- Confuse Ray, Perish Song, Psybeam, Shadow Ball
Spooky Plate

Black shaggy black hair, icy blue-eyes, torn jeans, stands about 5'4, wears converses, and black shirt.

Personality of trainer:
A bit cold toward others, but loyal to his friends. If he's betrayed on he will not hesitate to turn on that person. He is considered merciless do to the fact that he enjoys messing with his opponents before defeating them.

Abandoned as a child, he grew up in fear. He knew nothing but what he taught himself about the world. Now he's entered this tournament to hopefully make something of himself and return to his hometown of Pewter.

Edit: Upon reminder from an applicant, added rule #4x.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:08 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Alright, I'm going to lead this RP off. Anyone who still wants to join is welcome; just PM me the profile in the form I've provided. The others I've accepted can join me in the RP.

Quote:
Lyon arrived in Mauville from the south entrance. Having taken a boat from Snowpoint straight to Slateport, he felt tired and exhausted from the trip, yet felt invigorated that the tourney was fast approaching.
He glanced from left to right, and noticed that the stage that the battles would take place on was to the west, not far off and near the Daycare Center.
"Hm, am I early?" he thought out loud. "I can't tell. Well I'd best get ready and head over there to see if anyone else has arrived."
He then rushed over past the Pokemon Center and the gym over to the arena. Despite this tournament being a big event, very few people had arrived, save for the crew who were just finished with setting up the arena.
"So I am early..." Lyon concluded. He deduced that the Elite Four members from the regions had not yet arrived. He bode his time by taking out a deck of cards and playing his favorite game, Solitaire.
But since he'd played this game so often with no one around, he didn't know that usually when one plays Solitaire with others around, someone usually comes over the player's shoulder, points, and says "Put the red 9 on the black 10".
Needless to say, Lyon didn't know that, so he just kept playing in an out-of-the-way portion of grass.

I'll try to put all my RP content within quotes, to distinguish it from regular text. - DNA

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy had just entered Mauville and was searching around for the arena where the tournament was said to be held. This was the tourney of all tourneys and he'd hoped it would supply him with enough money to get back to his home town of Pewter. "So...where exactly is this place?" He brushed a lock of hair out of his face, revealing his icy blue eyes. He made his way past the Pokemon Center and then the Gym before he saw a boy who looked a bit younger than him playing solitaire. Jimmy scoffed, and kicked some dirt up onto the cards as he passed by. "Oops..." As he continued on his way, he bumped shoulders with a large man. "Hey! Watch where you're going squirt!" Jimmy gave him a piercing glare. "Excuse me?" "You heard me, runt!" Jimmy's face contorted as he drew closer to the man. People crowded into a large circle around them, their words loud and conjoined. The tall man cracked his knuckles as Jimmy set down his satchel holding his faithful pokemon. "You can't be serious..."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Oh bother," Lyon sighed. "Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk." Brushing the dirt off his cards, he shuffled the deck and placed it back in the box. "I guess I won't have time for Solitaire here." Glancing over, he noticed a crowd of people gathered around in a circle.
"What could they possibly be looking at?" Dashing to the scene, Lyon tried to nudge his way to the crowd to catch a glimpse of the action.
"What's going on here? Why is everyone over here?" He had questions but no answers. Finally, after quite an ordeal, he nudged his way to the front. An older boy and a man looked like they were about to have a fistfight.
"Oh no," he thought out loud.

- DNA

Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:16 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Omar Bradley slowly made his way into Mauville City, eyes scanning the outlying region gradually, appraising each building and person that came into his sight. His dark mahogany eyes glinted from the fierce glare of the sun overhead, and his dull, dark brown hair shone from a thin line of sweat. Omar carefully adjusted his black blazer, snapping the occasional wrist button into place. He gave a final glance at the city that would hold the most prestigious tournament to date, and made his way deeper into Mauville.

Route 110 had been a long, arduous journey from Slateport City, where Omar had been resting after his battle with Brawly. Even in his great physical form, Omar was weary, so in stead of investigating the area, he immediatly headed for the Pokécenter, ignoring a large procession outside. Once inside, he handed Nurse Joy his three prized Pokéballs, and took a seat in an adjacent corner, before closing his eyes.

Aggron, Hariyama, Ursaring, Forretress, Mr. Mime and Dusclops

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy fell to the ground as dust rose around him. He wiped his mouth and smirked. "Is that all? Come on!" He lept back up and gave the man a heavy blow to the stomach. as the man threw another punch, Jimmy ducked and shifted to the left, hitting him in his kidney. "Geez, you're really out of shape, huh?" The man took a gasp of air before Jimmy let loose on his other kidney, giving it two or three shots. The man stumbled while Jimmy made his way back to his front. "This is just getting boring...here! I'll give you a free shot." He raised his arms out to his sides and fced the man with a smirk. The man hit him hard in the stomach. As Jimmy held back a groan of pain he darted back up with an uppercut, sending the man backwards onto the ground. He picked up his things and walked into the Pokemon Center. Once he sat down he let out a igh of relief and immediately gripped his stomach. "Ugh...what a drag..." He lifted a hand to his face to feel his bruised cheek. "Oww..." He looked down at his pokeballs and smiled. "At least you guys are alright." His smile turned to a frown. "Well...some of you." He walked over to the PC and logged in. With a short "Ding!" he was setting three balls into the space provided. They soon disappeared with a jolt of electriciy and he took his remaining three and went to sit down. He tore the bottom on his shirt and wrapped it around the cut on his arm. He glanced up quickly at the man acros from him and back down to his wound.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"I just don't get it," Lyon said. "How can he like fighting that much? What is there to be accomplished through fist fights..."
Lyon tried not to think of it. Seeing a few other trainers head into the Pokemon Center, he followed suit and entered. He didn't go to the front counter as he hadn't used his Pokemon at all on the journey to Mauville.
He found a nice quiet table and whipped out his deck of cards again, occasionally looking up in case someone came over to talk to him. He thought he could at least finish one game of Solitaire before the tournament got rolling. Already his heart was beating like crazy at the thought of the tournament, and Solitaire calmed his nerves.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Derek had just cleared route 110, but he never had to defend himself against wild Pokemon because he had taken the bike route. He enjoyed being back in Hoenn, for the first time in seven years he can gaze upon the sights from back in his childhood.
It's... it's almost like a dream being back here. My spirit is s happy right now I'm worried I'm not in my personality. I feel... relaxed... As he wlaked up towards the Pokemon center to rest up a bit, he remembered that his parents would be there to see him preform in the tournament!
"YES!" He shouted; "This is awesome, I get to see Hoenn and my parents again! I haven't been here for seven years..." he had said to himself inside the pokemon center, hoping that people didn't overhear. He wanted to talk with someone aroudn his age. He looked around, he saw somebody who was 17 like him, but he ignored him as he didn't want to know where on earth he got that scar and all those nasty bruises. After looking around a bit more, he saw a lone 16 year old playing solitaire sitting at the table. He decided it was better than the bruised guy, so he walked up to him.
"Um, hi. Wjhat's your name?"

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Lyon looked up from his Solitaire to reply to the boy who had asked his name.
"I'm Lyon," he answered. "I'm from Snowpoint. And you are...?"
He thought this would be a good chance to know someone as a true friend, unlike his childhood that he never dwelt on - which was the reason for his constantly optimistic attitude.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Derek, I was born in Petalburg. I haven't been in Hoenn for seven years, so it makes me act differently to be back." He briefly lost himself in thought thinking about his memories of this region.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Omar shifted uneasily in his seat, and once disturbed from his rest, rubbed the faint sleep from his eyes. With a mumbled groan, Omar got to his feet, and stretched while casting a glance at another person whom was wrapping a torn strip around his arm. With a shrug, Omar ignored his curiousity walked to the counter, nodded at Nurse Joy, and accepted his three Pokéballs. He clipped two of them to his belt. Omar held the remaining Pokéball in his right hand, and mumbled a few incoherent words, before adding it to his belt.

Mentally, a nagging question continued to make its presence known, unrelenting to disappear. Omar felt uncertain for probably the first time in his life. Even though he had planned on not speaking the whole time. that uncertain feeling was worrying him. Omar finally shrugged, and approached the guy tending his arm.

"What's your name?" Omar said a little too abrubtly, deciding against questioning the guy's injured state, and choosing to start a little conversation. No matter how much Omar would have preferred to remain in solitude, he felt he should at least attempt to talk to another person.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's face shot up to greet the man who was seemingly speaking to him. He quickly scanned around to make sure he wasn't just mishearing. His look was that of a glaring astonishment. H ewas too surprised even to decline the question. "J-Jimmy...who wants to know?" He raised an eyebrow in curiousity as he awaited his answer.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Omar let a rare smile drift across his lips. He certainly wasn't expecting a that kind of response. He let a few seconds elapse, before responding to Jimmy's inquiry.

"Jimmy, huh..." Omar said half to himself, half to Jimmy, as if trying to place the guy before him. He then adressed Jimmy's counter question after another few seconds.

"Omar Bradley wants to know, Jimmy." Omar said, voice low. Then Omar let out a faint chuckle. "I just wanted to know if the tournament's started yet, and if you're in it." Omar said, finally asking what had been plauging him since he had arrived.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A smirk swept across Jimmy's face. The urge to lie to the man had jumped into his mind. "The tournament....yeah...that's tomorrow morning if I'm not mistaken." But he didn't, he couldn't. It was just too prestigious even to kid about. "Omar Bradley, is it?" He held his hand out to greet him, his words and posture came out slyly. "Nice to meet you."

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Well then, it's nice to meet you Derek," Lyon responded, smiling. Overhearing the conversation between the other two, who he just learned were 'Jimmy' and 'Omar', he decided to speak up.
"If I may interject, I don't believe the tournament has started quite yet. But we can use the time before it starts to get to know each other better, before we all get caught up in the tournament."
Having successfully placed all 52 cards of his deck into suit stacks, Lyon reshuffled his deck of cards and put it away again.

((OOC: Yes, I am going to organize when the tourney starts.))

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Omar replaced the smile with a serious look, and his eyes hardened as he watched Jimmy extend his hand for a shake. Omar noted the faint sly tone in his voice, and looked Jimmy straight in the eyes. Omar met Jimmy's grasp, and shook his hand, eyes never leaving Jimmy's eyes.

"Likewise." Was all Omar said as he turned to another guy, whom he had seen shuffling a deck of playing cards earlier in the day. Omar nodded at him.

"Thanks. You got a name?" Omar's words came out a bit harshly and disrespectfully, but he couldn't help it. Something troubling regarding this Silver Globe Tournament was plauging his mind.

(OOC: All right, good to know.)

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's attention shifted the interupter of their conversation. "You...you're that kid from earlier." He laughed lightly. "Hey, no hard feelings about those cards. I think I payed for that already." He brought his hand to his face, emphasizing on the bruise. "Still stings." He stood up and cracked his back before offering his hand to the new kid.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Lyon smirked at Jimmy's remark.
"Yeah, it's okay. I'm Lyon. And I take it you are Jimmy, and you're Omar. I overheard your conversation."
Lyon got up from the table and strode over to shake Jimmy's hand...slowly, in case doing it faster would bring pain.
"Well, at least now we all know each other. I wonder if anyone else will arrive."
--
Just then a speaker roared to life.
"We are now accepting signups for the Silver Globe Tournament. Come to the arena, where we will provide a signup list for all who want to participate."
The speaker then stopped.
--
"Well, that's our cue, I guess," Lyon said. "Come, let's sign up on that list."

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Derek charged at the door. "I'll get there first!"
As he left the Pokemon center, he noticed many more people were present than earlier. He quickly ran to the Registration both and wrote down his full name; Derek Gregery Robertson, on the list.
I hope I end up with Lyon, thought I'd also be happy if I was partnered with my old rival, Tenk. I'd be nice to see him again. I hope his Grovile, Remoraid and Duskull are fully evolved!
As derek was about to enter the waiting room, he saw something horrible and somewhat fimiliar. Way off in the distance a mysterious black being was standing there looking aroud, shortly after black auras fell from the sky and transformed into more beings. They looked around a bit, and jumped over the route 110 river straight on to the small island with the passageway leading to the city's power generator.
It can't be... them. No, no. I must be imagining things. Me, Spence and other trainers defeated them all back in Kanto... Impossible...

((I love taking things from Kanto Chaos. When Charly moderats this topic I bet he will be pretty happy I keep on mentionning his name. If you never read what happened in the RP, go to Topic Search and type in "Kanto Choas", click the link and read to your heart's content.
PS: Please put Tenk into the tournament, DNA.))

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy followed behind the others nonchalantly. He looked down at his three remaining pokeballs and couldn't help but wonder if he;d made the right selection. "Maybe I should double check..." When the others looked back as though he were talking to one of them he simply waved them off. "I'll meet ya later." He made his way back to his PC and logged on. He was once again greeted by the high-pitch "ding" and found that he had a message. He promptly opened it in curiousity. As he rarely received mail that wasn't considered spam. "what the...no..." He rested his head on his hand and sighed deeply. "At least it fits...kinda..." The message read:

Jimmy,
I know it's been awhile since we've spoken, and we got off on some pretty bad terms, but i need a small favor of you. Please enter this pokemon into the tournament with you, it needs as much experience as it can get. I know it may not fit your strategy, but you're a good enough extortionist to work around it. I trust you'll take care of her as if she were your own.
Sincerely,
Morty

"You're kidding...which of you am I gonna trade in?" He thought hard and noticed a small group of 2 or 3 people waiting for the PC behind him. "Fine. Bye-Bye, Houndoom." He placed the ball on the holder and with a quick shock it was gone and a dark purple pokeball had replaced it. "Just like Morty to keep it in a Dusk Ball. Figures..." He put the ball into his bag and rushed out opf the center. What am I supposed to do with a Ghost-Type? I don't even like Ghosts... He soon caught up to the others, but couldn't find Derek anywhere. "Hey, either of you seen Mr. Hyper-active?"

((Haha, you're lucky. I tried getting into Kanto Chaos, but I was 1 post too late. Was it as good as I've heard?))

((By the way, I'm sorry if my language offends anyone, I'll edit if it bothers you at all.))

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
1) The basic E-rated RP rules apply, i.e. no swearing, godmodding, bunnying, etc.
3) You may not have any more Pokémon than the three you originally applied with. Additionally, no legends or Wobbuffet/Wynaut.

I think you just circumvented both of those rules.

@ BD: I'll think about it, but I'll certainly go read Kanto Chaos.

Now back to business.

Quote:
Lyon dashed outside trying to catch up with Derek. As soon as he was done, Lyon wrote on the signup sheet: "Lyon Helvetica Waters". He felt better about the fast-approaching tournament, when he noticed Derek mumble something that attested to something horrible.
"Derek, what are you looking at?" he asked.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry, I'll be sure to watch my language next time.
And I am keeping the ones I entered with, that was mainly just supposed to tell that I was affiliated with Morty. He sent the Mismagius that made my team qualify. Sorry if that was out of line at all.))

Jimmy approached the sheet, scanning the names that had already been signed. "Not alot so far...lookis like we're good for awhile." He sighed his quickly. "James Maxwell Valentine" "Ugh...i hate my middle name." He cringed at the sight of it and made his way back to the rest of the group.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Althought we never even made it to the first Gym in the RP, we went far enough to learn the complot, which included Pallet twon burning to the ground, evil beings of the shadows and all things inordinary happenings.))

Derek's gaze didn't turn to Lyon, his eyes were glued to the entrance of New Mauville. He slowly lifted his finger and pointed it at the cave.
There... Shadow Beasts... They're fimiliar, I saw them first with Spence in Pallet Town... They have the power to burn cities to the ground... But we killed them all... Impossible... He mumbled.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

((Althought we never even made it to the first Gym in the RP, we went far enough to learn the complot, which included Pallet twon burning to the ground, evil beings of the shadows and all things inordinary happenings.))

Derek's gaze didn't turn to Lyon, his eyes were glued to the entrance of New Mauville. He slowly lifted his finger and pointed it at the cave.
There... Shadow Beasts... They're fimiliar, I saw them first with Spence in Pallet Town... They have the power to burn cities to the ground... But we killed them all... Impossible... He mumbled.

((OOC: Technically, I think the RP should focus primarily on the tournament, and not have the plot of another RP coming into it. References to other RP characters is fine, i.e. writing or receiving letters to/from them, but having them infringe in the RP is a bit much imo...for now, anyway, let's try to keep it simple))

Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Blazikendude wrote:

((OOC: Technically, I think the RP should focus primarily on the tournament, and not have the plot of another RP coming into it. References to other RP characters is fine, i.e. writing or receiving letters to/from them, but having them infringe in the RP is a bit much imo...for now, anyway, let's try to keep it simple))
((I'm doing this because an entire RP being a tournament will grwo dull and die quickly, trust me, it's happened before. And for god's sake, don't have this turn into a puppet Roleplay; which means the applicants can have no effect on the plot whatsoever. An example of a puppet RP is both of Whitewash's RPs. Please, let me do this as the roleplay will actually benifit from my doings.))

Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next