It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sure, come on in." I said 'This is a "New Friend" gold mine' I thought. What's your name? I'm Xaviar, and this is Rinae."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I said quietly, talking about the owl, and jumped when the other boy came in. I then turned down to my book, hiding my face from both boys. Too much was simply too much. I petted Kitty who was sleeping, and read from my book, pausing to look out of the window every once in a while.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

may i join...i am a hp fan i know all the spells.....ill be good :D
name:damion
weight:75 lbs
hight:4'
blood:mud
looks:red spiky hair like axles in kingdom hearts
pesonalaty:snotty,crabby,often hits people with spells.
pet:owl,adrion
grifindor.

Last edited by cutemew on Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((What you do is post your profile here and wait for the owner.maker of this rp to either accept you or say 'no'. The profile format is on the first post, and their are examples below that.))

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

'She's a little timid' I thought as I stroked Dainimo.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:54 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Post hp
i got on the got on the train and sat next to kayla and started to play my pmdrrt while my pet owl adrion hooted...loudly....i pulled out my wand and shouted EXPELIOMUS! the bird shut up(i did not hit the owl(i learnd basic magic from my dad)).my owl is SO stupid i said to kayla.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up from my book, lowering it, to see the boy across from me, Xaviar, stroke his owl's feather. I could swear that he looked at me once, but trust me, I don't swear. I hid my face back into my book, then glanced over at the other boy. I started to profile them slowly.
Boy, First year. Name is Xaviar. Has purple eyes and brown hair. Has an owl named Dainimino. The other boy hasn'd said his name yet. He has brown hair, like Xaviar with green eyes.
I then looked away, back to my book.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The boy's entrance completely destroyed the conversation in the room. 'C***, and I was close to a new friend. Say hello to bland and boring school.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There Vander stood, on platform 9 3/4. On one side, his luggage and his pet owl, Shamrock. On the otherside, his Grandfather, Renwer O'Callaghan, the once legendary Auror. However, Renwer was not the wizard he had used to be. Over the past few years, Vander had noticed his grandpa doing less and less active activities, until he hardly did them at all.

Vander looked up at the roaring steam engine beast in front of him. Vander was at least a head taller than many of the other kids around him. Tall, especially for a first year.

"Remember," said Renwer, "Studies first, Quidditch later. And untuck your shirt. You look stupid!"

Vander had to laugh at that. While his skills may be dwindling, his grandpa's personality hasn't changed since the time he was 13.

Vander gave one final farewell to Renwer, and boarded the train. He found a cart with two guys and a girl. One of them was having trouble controlling his owl.

"May I join you?" asked Vander.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh, I guess I didn't introduce myself. I'm Josh Ellington, pleased too meet you all." Josh heard his cat meowing. "I guess you'd like to say hello too, huh?" He opened Mist's cage. She came out and curled open on his lap purring. "Everyone this is Mist. She's a rather laid back cat, but she also like to explore." Josh looked over to the boy standing in the doorway. "Who are you?" he asked

^_^

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh, sorry. I'm Vander O'Callaghan, and this is Shamrock." said Vander, while Shamrock thrashed in her cage.

"A bit of a feisty brute," said Vander, "But she gets the job done al'right."

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I peered over the edge of my book and looked the other boy over. Great. Another boy. Not to mention another person altogether. I hope he isn't a flirtsy type/// I thought sadly, and then put the book back over my face whenever I thought that a boy might look back at me. Kitty stretched on my lap, then climbed her way over onto the middle of my book, which was laid on top of my knees. (Which were held up.) I looked around out the window, then sighed and returned to my book. I knew that the boys could only my hair now, knowing that the book wouldn't hide it, (if you looked at my picture), and brushed it behind my ear, hoping to hide it a bit more. I just wanted to disappear on the spot.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

i stood up & moved over to vander & the others....then i said is this the good seat?HOOTHOOT!!!said adrion my owl.SHUT UP i said to my owl...
HOOOOOTHOOOOOT!!!!!i then pulled out my wand and shouted EXPELIOMUS!!!
i shot rinae`s book....whoops!uh-oh!but adrion DID shutup!sorry about your book....AND your FACE!!!!!HAHAHA!!!!you have an UGLY face!!! :P :lol: :!:

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ill be good :D

((Lier. I'm going to pretend nothing involving you happened. So I'm in a car with Rinae, Josh, and Vander))

With two more people in the car, I was glad to be able to make new friends. Josh and Vander were nice people, but Rinae obviously wasn't a people person.

"Shamrock. Nice name. I'm Xaviar, and this is Dainimo. Nice to meet you." I pulled out my wand and recalled getting it earlier that day. 'Here, try this one' *BANG* 'Maybe this one...' *BANG*... this went on for a while when I found the one in my hand. It was made of birch wood, with a Hippogriff talon core. I liked the look of the wand when I saw it, and hoped it was mine. I was thrilled when it let out a small, controlled gust of wind when I flicked it. I was amazed what I heard afterwards, though. He said the hippogriff gave 1 other talon to make another wand. Its user? My cousin. I couldn't wait to learn how much I can do with this small thing.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

me & you kou are good freinds!i pmed her letting her knowing i was joining!

stop ignoring my egsistance!!!!!that is how i get my stupid bird to shutup!so how long will it take us to get to hogwarts anyway?i am sooooo bored!
-damion sits down-i guss i will play my pmdrrt.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Umm... excuse me? I made an application bid on the first page bottom, so plkease check. And I'm slightly more... literate than Cute Mew [I think I'll ask Krisp for an ava change.]))

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

aHEM!

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((cutemew, maybe if you used better grammar and didn't spam so much, people would want you in their RPs))

Vander, not wanting to be outdone, took out his own wand from his bag. Oak wood, 11 1/2 inches with a core of unicorns tail.

As the trolley rolled by, he purchased a Chocolate Frog. Inside was a Mad Eye Moody card.

"So," said Vander, not talking to anyone in particular, "Who here plays Quidditch? My grandpa was a Seeker for Ravenclaw, but I'm a bit too tall to be one of those. I play as a Beater."

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Me? I don't know. I might try out as a keeper. The old Hufflepuff keeper graduated, so if I get in there, I'm good to go. My cousin Amber is in Hufflepuff, and I feel a loyalty to them. She says that being on the team is hard. Oh, yeah, she is a chaser. Well, I can handle work. We both grew up working on farms, so I'm sure I'll be fine. What about you, Josh?"

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well I've never really played any Quidditch, or any sports for that matter. I've always been too busy with studies. I probably won't try out. Unless I happen to really like flying class." said Josh

He then pulled out his wand, like all the others, "Yew, 10 1/2 inches, Dragon Heartstring core" he said confindantley waving it about.

^_^

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Birch wood, 12 inches, Hippogriff talon core." I looked at the other's wands. "I think mine is the best."

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched the boys conversed, and systematically pulled out my wand, holing it in front of my book. Oak, 12 inches, Phoenix feather. I sighed, and held it in my hand with my book, moving to adjust myself. My legs were getting tired, and I needed to stretch. I changed my position, then looked fully at the window, since my whole face was showing otherwise.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Xaviar looked out the window. 'When will we get there? I'm board.'
"Woah!" I said. Three Hippogriffs were flying near the train. They flew all about, their gray feathers glowing in the sun.
"Everybody, look at that!" I said in exitement.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:52 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

COOL!i wanna fly like that!i am so gunna have flying class!my dad bought me a nimbus 2001!
oh my wand is 12 1/2 inchis with phenox tail core!lol

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked outside, and sure enough, there were Hippogriffs. I giggled a bit, then looked around to see if anyone heard me. After sighing, I put Kitty up to the window, where she looked expectantly at the creatures. I put Kitty back in my lap, my body now positioned without touching the ground and with my body facing the window.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next