It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Gasp! Little Albus from the last book?! That's hotoni sugoi!:)))

I continued to clap for people, but became more nervous.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince reconized Kayla Malfoy since his parents knows her parents. He then wrote a note to her that said"Why are you talking to a 'Mudblood', You should talk to proud Purebloods"

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla read the note and stuck her tounge out. She then repeated the trick she had shown Ira and Ookami and made the bubbles explode in his face with a big "Pop!" little letters made from the remainder of the bubbles formed the sentence "Because most purebloods are jerks like you!"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

I giggled softly at the girl's trick and how she rearranged her words. I then took my wand out of my pocket and drew something. It appeared behind Vince's head. It took the form of devil horns and it stayed on his head, so that if he turned around, he wouldn't see it. I smiled down to the girl, Kayla's, direction, and winked. I then made the shh sign, and pocketed my wand.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You should put Rinae in Ravenclaw. I is her only fwend. I'm a pure blood, btw.))

"Nice to meet you Kayla." He laughed at Rinae's prank.

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Huh.... what?" responded Vander tirely to Xaviar's question. Not that he wasn't exited, though. His usually goofy attitude was worn down by his tiredness.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla giggled at Rinae's work of art and said in a wierd accent "Eet eez magnefique!" she then giggled some more

Professor McGonagall looked at the list, and read off the next name "Selver, Tom!"

(sorry 'bout that, wandered off for a sec)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No Rinae should be in Gyriffindor with me I'mz all alone!))

^_^

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Stop telling her where Rinae should be. She'll pick one. Ignore their suggestions, Youkou...I think I spelled that right.))

I looked up at the sorting hat. I didn't know this person either. I glanced around, looking at the other students. Some were casting subtle magic.
"I wish I knew how to cast magic." I thought.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled to Kayla and glanced at the hat. I saw some guy heading up to the hat, figured that it wasn't my turn, and opened my book a bit so that I could read, but watch the others at the same time.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh was repeatedly cutting fruits apart due to his boredom. He then watched another student walk to the front of the room and sit on the stool.

^_^

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked at the small bowl of fruit in front of him, then back at Josh.
"Diffindo!" I whispered. A tiny jet of light hit the lemon in front of me. As I feared, the lemon did not peel itself. Instead, it exploded, releasing tiny drops of juice and peel all around the great hall. I quickly put away my wand, and hoped I wouldn't be punished.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped and yelped lightly as a piece of lemon hit me, and quickly, on reflex, whipped out my wand to protect myself. I put it away sheepishly once I realized that no one was behind me, and looked around fro the guilty.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I believe you'll find Treekomaster is banned D: I dioubt he'll be able to continue with this RP as Tom. And although I'm not trying to tell her where Rinae should go, I want her in Ravenclaw too :o))

Ira giggled, "His day's got just got worse. I wish I could do magic. You couldn't show me something, could you? And all pure bloods can't be bad, for a starter, you aren't. And then there was that Ron Weaseley in the newspaper yesterday, something said he was Pure Blood. That means from a Wizard family right?" Ira then realised she was starving, and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl, then realised that it wasn't all normal fruit bowl fruit. There were Apples, Pears, Plums, Bananas, Oranges and the normal stuff, then slices of melon, berries, pumpkin pieces, cherries, Tomatoes, slices of Pinapple, Tomatoes and a Cucumber, aswell as an odd purple banana shaped thing, but the skin was textured like an Orange. She picked it up, and began to peel it, then noticed a boy peeling his oranges with his wand. She heard him say Diffindo, she decided she'd try it herself.
"Diffindo..." She said, hoping she'd got it right. A flake of the skin on the odd fruit fell of.
"Diffindo" She repeated more confidently, a large chunk of skin fell off.
"Diffindo!" She casted again, a little too loudly, the purple fruit peeled, sliced, then two slices exploded over her and Emily. The largestportion was over her face, and it was out of view to anyone but herself, Kayla and Ookami.
"At least I know it taste nice." She commented, then giggled.

EDIT: Oh dear, it seems someone had the same idea as me, sort of, and it took me a long time to post... Oh well, the more exploding fruit the merrier.

Last edited by Inta Xonem on Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh heard a few giggles coming from the Hufflepuff table, he looked away from his fruit to see what was going on. A mass of lemon peel and pulp lay in front of the boy named Xaviar. Josh figured he tried to do something to the lemon but instead it exploded. Josh quietly laughed.

^_^

Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Thanks. I'm really fine in anywhere but Slytherin. I'm just not a large fan of Slytherin....))

I smiled and looked around again. I was still a bit jumpy from the lemon thing, but I would be fine....I saw Xaviar and giggled. At least I hadn't gotten that much lemon on me.....

Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I opened my eyes, and looked down. I was covered in lemon peels and juices, and their was a mass of lemon peel, juice, and pulp laying where the lemon had been. Amber glared at me, and I could see why. Let's just say she worked really hard to keep her hair looking nice.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(put her in Slytherin, that would be unpredictable.)

Vince laughed as he saw the fruit explode. He then made word with his wand on the mudblood girl's back that said 100% Mudblood. The whole Slytherin table laughed. Vince smiled ravenclaw was an interresting house.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Which one was the mudblood? Rinae, by the by, is pure...And, and if I was put in there, I would throw tantrums and probably attempt to escape at every moment possible...:)))

I glared at Vince for doing that, and undid his spell. I then wrote something on his back in my neat calligraphy-cursive, and then crossed my arms and hid my wand, smirking. It read:
100% Pure UGLY
I giggled, and waited for a reaction. I then noticed that the devil horns were still in place. I then clapped lightly at Xaviar's trick. I was feeling much better in this place already. I just hoped that Vince didn't find me guilty....

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A slytherin went up to Vince"Someone wrote something on your back but I got it off,I think it is that girl glaring at you."

Vince saw her and just laughed when the kid told him what she wrote.Vince then pointed his wand at an orange and started to turn it to differernt colors.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched the boy from the corner of my eyes with a frown, and sighed when he looked away from me and toyed with an orange.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince quickly got bored of the orange and brung out his bat,Valan, and fed it an orange.he then started to pet it.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked over and noticed the fighting people. I decided it was time to take advantage of my inability to peel fruit. I pointed my wand at the slytherin table.
"Diffindo!" I whispered. A ray of light hit the banana, causing it to explode, covering the slytherin's faces in bits of banana.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I giggled at the mess that Xaviar had made. "Nice one." I whispered to myself for him.

Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next