It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Don't worry, Treeckomaster, you were accepted)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:23 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Last edited by cutemew on Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:42 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

IT TALKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!i blurted out and every one heard me. :oops: (((sorry.)i am related to lord--- i mean you-know-who. :twisted: ))

Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom looked around. All this was very confusing, for he kept it low down, not letting himself be noticed, and was feeling the disadvantage. He had no idea on what to do, but he did realise that they were taking out... a hat. He was feeling slightly disappointed, becausee he was expecting some thing a little more... magical. But he kept his head up, without the fear fluttering in him showing.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Ira Moore
Birthday: April 9th
Height: 1.4m
Weight: 33kg
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Apperence: Black Hair with a pony tail at the back, and always wears a butterfly old-fashioned hair clip, which originally belonged to her Grandmother, the only member of her family she liked. She generally wears brown or blue clothing, and has a green scarf for winter.
Bio: Ira was born 'accidentally'. When her mum became pregnant, they intended to kill her before birth. Oddly, she was born four days later. She lived with her Grandmother until she died at the start of summer, just after Ira got her letter telling her she'd got into Hogwarts. She has an IQ of 189(100 is average, btw). Many people at her muggle school thought she was pretty.
Personallity: Generally nice to people, except for her own parents. She sees Hogwarts as an opurtunity to learn something amazing, and she's always loved magic. She's very revengeful though. Pet (optional): Bat called Emily
Other: Oh, and she hates snakes and dungeons *coughnotslitherincough*

Ira would be miserable if she wasn't excepted, and she'd set Emily on you to bite your head off.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:26 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

hi I_X.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Noticing that everyone in the hall was now staring at the hat, Kayla stared at it, too. For a few seconds, there was a complete silence. Then the Hat twitched. A rip near the brim opened wide like a mouth--and the hat began to sing:

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A better hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can top them all.
There'snothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I wil tell you
Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave of heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chilvary
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.
So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

The whole hall burst into applause as the hat finished its song. It bowed to each of the four tables and then became quite still again.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled and clapped politely, then glanced at the tables nervously. I was afraid of which class I'd be in. I gulped and faced the other boys, wondering what they were thinking, then looked at the hat again, suddenly more nervous than before.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh applauded the hat's song. Wow a talking hat. I wonder if they enchanted it? Josh was now more nervous than ever. He would be up at the hat very soon. What's it going to see inside my head? I hope it won't see...what happened. There's nothing hidden in your head...

^_^

Last edited by pokemon_otaku on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So it looks inside my head. I wonder what it'll think. Hopefully it gets a lot of the farm work, that'll get me in Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff..."

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I bit my lip. I could hear Xaviar chant Hufflepuff, and the others that I knew briefly were nervous as well. I'm not that brave, so I probably won't be in Griffindor.... That leaves Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw..... I bit my lip harder, then winced from the sudden pain. I really have to stop that...

Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom just kept on staring. He hoped to be in Ravenclaw but then he remembered... "Oh no." Tom muttered to himself. "The more memories you hold the more a hat that probably remembers everything can see..." And he slapped himself on his face, again.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ira jumped as the hat began to talk. She'd had lots of weird dreams about this school, but none of them was remotely as odd as this. The pupils began to make their way up to be 'sorted' into the four houses, Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

She personally liked the sound of ravenclaw best, it sounded as if it was a house for the smart people. Maybe though she wasn't that smart, and some pretty smart people came from Griffindor, like that Hermione Granger she'd read about. But then you had to be brave, not shy to be in that house. Then their was Hufflepuff, 'Where they are just and loyal,' well she didn't know about that, all those changing best friends every day, not very loyal and being mean to the girl everyone else was being mean to, Clara, who left the school because of bullying. Not very just either, seeing as Clara was so nice. And then slytherin... no. She shuddered, snakes and dungeons and mean, nasty people were not her sort of thing. Althoguh she liked the sound of the subject potions.

She took a look around her, as she looked at the roof, she jumped again, it looked like the nights sky. This time, as she had jumped, she had knocked over the person behind her. She quickly spinned around.
"Oh I'm sorry..." she said.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:19 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Now I assume I was knocked to the ground.))

"It's alright..." Tom said, slowly getting up. "My name's Tom." He said, as soon as he brushed himself off. He had this sort of feeling that told him that this person won't become an enemy, so kindly greeting her was in his nature.
"What's yours?"

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ira," she responded, "Ira Moore." Tom seemed to be a nice person, nd she hoped they'd become friends at a later date. "The roof made me jump, I've never seen anything magic like that before, I'm from a muggle background. I saw brooms and things in Diagon Alley, but nothing like this."

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Standing right behind Tom, I couldn't help but hear the conversation, and looked up and gasped. It was a beautiful sight, and I smiled. I then looked back down to avoid having people who had heard me look, and opened up my book above my face.

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Well, neither have I... yet something seems familiar about all this..." Tom started gazing ta the sky. "But this is all to real!"

Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla clapped very loudly as the hat finished singing "So that's how we'll be sorted." she said happily, "I'm pretty smart... I wonder if I'll go to Ravenclaw? Yeah, I probably will." she discussed quietly to herself.

Professor McGonagall now stepped forward holding a long roll of parchment "When I call your name," she said, "you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted." Professor McGonagall looked at the top of the parchment and said "Eliington, Joshua!"

Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There was a round of applause as the hat stopped singing, and then everyone stopped chatting. Ira suddenly became nervous, all these people would be watching her get sorted. She panicked, then slipped and knocked over Tom again. She spun round, this time blushing, then burst out with laughter.
"Sorry..." she said again, as if it were an automatic reaction, " I got all nervous and slipped. But Tom wasn't given any time to respond, for then the Headmisteress (I'm assuming that Proffessor McGonagall is the Head, tell me if I'm wrong), spoke.
"When I call your name," she said, "you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted." Professor McGonagall looked at the top of the parchment and said "Eliington, Joshua!"

Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped as the fist name was announced, and my body started to shake, going crazy with nervousness. I bit my lip, and stared out at the hat, and for a second, he met my gaze and winked, then looked back. I coughed lightly, then turned away, my face red with embarrassment. Oddly, though, my body wasn't shaking anymore.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vander watched as Josh made his way to the front of the large hall. Vander tried to put himself in Josh's shoes, knowing that his turn would soon come.

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh heard his name called by the woman holding the roll of parchment. He then made his way up to the front of the Great Hall. He then sat down in stool placed at the front of the Hall. The woman the dropped the Sorting Hat on Josh's head. He then waited for the hat to speak, and look into his mind.

^_^

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Josh!" Xaviar thought in his mind "I wonder where he'll go..."

Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next