It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Vander and Xaviar caught eye contact for a moment, and Vander could tell that he had the same thought as himself; to get out of here.

"Hufflepuff...." thought Vander, "Not exactly where I wanted to be."

His stomach growled once more, reminding him of his hunger. He noticed that there was one last pork chop left on the plate.

Accio Porkchop! he said with a flick of his long wand, and the pork floated over to his plate.

With a mouthful of pork, he asked Xaviar, "So.... Xaviar.... You play Quiditch?"

http://obeliskgfx.wordpress.com

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince got bored and overheard a conversation about quiditch at the Hufflepuff table. He had nothing against hufflepuff. He walked up to the kids."I overheard You two were talking about quiditch?"

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked from Vander to the Slytherin. I decided to try and at least not be sworn enemies with him.
"Well," I said "I was thinking of trying out as a keeper. Amber here, she's my cousin, got me a nimbus 2000. It my not be the best, but it's good. She likes quitich too, she's a chaser on the team. What about you guys?"

Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked out over to the crowd. Some people were looking at me, others couldn't care less. I looked to Xaviar and Vander, and saw that they weren't looking. I then looked to the Hufflepuff table, where I saw a familiar face winking at me. I smiled a bit, and waited on the hat.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but Accio spells and most of the other magic you guys have been using is Fourth year magic. Please stop doing this. Also, you guys are aware that no First years are allowed to be on the Quidditch Team, correct?)

The Sorting Hat thought for a long time before speaking "Hmmmmm.... you're a tricky lass, aren't you? Yes, you seem to have many good qualities for each House.... but, I think I'll put you in RAVENCLAW!!"

(Sorry if it looks like we have a lot of Ravenclaws, but that seemed to be the best choice for her. I'll probably ask someone for one or two OC's to sort into some of the other Houses. Sorry if this bothers anyone....)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Even though I got a higher score for Hufflepuff? Oh, well. At least I have some place to go...))

I sighed happily and moved over to the Ravenclaw house. I then sat down next to Ookami. "Well, hello again." I said quietly.

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

^_^

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but Accio spells and most of the other magic you guys have been using is Fourth year magic. Please stop doing this. Also, you guys are aware that no First years are allowed to be on the Quidditch Team, correct?)

The Sorting Hat thought for a long time before speaking "Hmmmmm.... you're a tricky lass, aren't you? Yes, you seem to have many good qualities for each House.... but, I think I'll put you in RAVENCLAW!!"

(Sorry if it looks like we have a lot of Ravenclaws, but that seemed to be the best choice for her. I'll probably ask someone for one or two OC's to sort into some of the other Houses. Sorry if this bothers anyone....)

(( Sorry bout that. My Harry Potter is a little rusty. And I know first years can't be on the Quiditch Team, but I still play it ))

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((And you are aware Harry makes on the team in his first year. And he was a seeker. I just want to be a keeper.))

Rinae having been sorted. I put my head down. Everybody I knew had been sorted. I looked over at Vander.
"Were you planning on trying out for the team?"

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Weasley, Rose!" said Professor McGonagall. A red-headed girl ran up to the Sorting Hat and put it on eagerly. As soon as the Hat touched Rose's head, it shouted "GRYFFINDOR!!" Rose took off the Hat and ran to the Gryffindor table, and was greeted by cheers and pats on the back.

Kayla greeted Rinae with a smile "Rinae, right? What you did to that mean Slytherin kid was really cool!~"

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Responding to Xaviar's question, Vander said, "Well, I just play Beater. Not much use in a First Year Beater, I suppose. And you never answered my question; You play? Might be fun to get little pick up games going out on the field."

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes." I replied "Amber showed me a few basics as soon as I got the letter. Keeper was all I could play, seeing as We had no snitch or bleadgers."

((Youkou, I pulled out my copy of Half Blood Prince. I'll send in some quotes that show first years can play quitich via PM soon))

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Youkon, I <3 how you bring characters from the 7th book in!))

I smiled a bit. Thanks. It was kind of fun, as well."

((Now who should start the ceremony? I mean, we are all sorted now...))

Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Her bringing in 7th book characters would be a much more enjoyable experience for me if I had read the 7th book))

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((In the first book, Proffessor McGonagall says that First years generally aren't accepted in the Quiditch teams, and Fred and George say no first year has been in the quiditch team for over 100 years. Putting your RP character in a quiditch team is slightly uncreative, as it's the same as Harry.))

"I'm Ira," Ira said to Rinae, "and this is Emily, my bat, I sound like a tape recorder, I've said that so many times. Anyone know what this purple fruit is?" She asked, "I really like it, I've had four already."
A fourth year responded, "It's a Rat-Berry, made from Rat's tails." Ira spluttered and spat the piece she was eating out.
"Eeeew," she said, coughing.
Another fourth year turned to him, "Rekson, don't lie to the poor first year." She turned to Ira, "Don't worry, it's actually a sweet mushroom called a Rateberry, the name is where Rekson got the idea from. Muggles don't eat them because they think their poisonus." Then she turned back to Rekson and began a conversation on Halloween.
Ira turned back to Rinae, Ookami and Kayla.
"I beleved him then, I thought I'd actually eaten a hundred or so rat tails."

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((In the first book, Proffessor McGonagall says that First years generally aren't accepted in the Quiditch teams, and Fred and George say no first year has been in the quiditch team for over 100 years. Putting your RP character in a quiditch team is slightly uncreative, as it's the same as Harry.))

"I'm Ira," Ira said to Rinae, "and this is Emily, my bat, I sound like a tape recorder, I've said that so many times. Anyone know what this purple fruit is?" She asked, "I really like it, I've had four already."
A fourth year responded, "It's a Rat-Berry, made from Rat's tails." Ira spluttered and spat the piece she was eating out.
"Eeeew," she said, coughing.
Another fourth year turned to him, "Rekson, don't lie to the poor first year." She turned to Ira, "Don't worry, it's actually a sweet mushroom called a Rateberry, the name is where Rekson got the idea from. Muggles don't eat them because they think their poisonus." Then she turned back to Rekson and began a conversation on Halloween.
Ira turned back to Rinae, Ookami and Kayla.
"I believed him then, I thought I'd actually eaten a hundred or so rat tails. So, when do we eat?"

Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I dunno." said Kayla with a shrug, "I hope it's soon though. I'm gettin' bored." she gazed off and started singing in Japanese "sou sa donna toki mo, aseru koto wa nai, satto kono mikawasou...."

Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Im listening to dragonforce,so im pumped up.Do wizards play guitars?)

Vine was was hungry and was also wondering when to eat. He then pulled out his wond and started twiddling it in his fingers.

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I believe there are wizard bands. The Weird Sisters are one correct?))

^_^

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You are correct. I dunno about quitars though... They don't seem that wizardy. Wizards definately wont have Electtric Guitars))

"Is that Japanese" Ira asked Kayla when she stopped singing, then she picked up another Rateberry and began to eat it. "I want to learn spells and potions so desperately, I think I'm going to read a bit of a textbook." She said, then got out one at random from her small bag. It was entitled 'Potions for Dummies' by Escarius Funda, She opened it to page 64 at random.

'Transfigaration Potions - Elephant Transfiguration Potion - Easy

INGREDIENTS

Some form of elephant DNA
Peel of a Rateberry
African Soil
Newt Tail
Mandrake Root
Slug Repellant
Mineral Water

METHOD

1. Slice the Mandrake root, Rateberry Peel and Next Tail.
2. Line the cauldron with Slug Repellent
3. Turn on the heat
4. Put in the Mineral Water, Mandrake Root and Elephant DNA
5. When it has boiled, put in the rest of the ingredients and stir

NOTES

If you forget to put in the slug repellant it will spontaniously(sp) spawn slugs. To stop this if it happens, pour the juice of a kiwi on it.
'

Ira laughed. "Why would you ever want to turn anyone into an elephant anyway?"

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yes, that was Japanese." Kayla said happily, "Not a lot of people recognize it, in fact most people think I'm singing in Chinese. I've been trying to learn Japanese because the language is very pretty and has bigger meanings than English. I like singing the Japanese versions of Disney songs very much. The one I was singing was 'One Jump Ahead' from Aladdin.... Sorry If I'm weirding you out, Ira. Nee-san always scolds me for watching Muggle movies, but I think they're really fun."

Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Actually, she says Harry is the youngest SEEKER in a century. She never said anything about other positions))

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((But didn't Ron later say "your the youngest Quiddictch player in acentury according to McGonagall"))

^_^

Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I used to watch Disney films when I was little with my Gran..." Ira trailed off, and began to cry. She really missed her Gran and her death had shocked Ira, "Sorrry, she died juring in the summer, she was the only person in my family I liked." Ira wiped her eyes. "I used to really like Jungle Book, it was my favourtie movie until I was eight."

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next