It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 All Aboard the Hogwarts Express! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Is it alright if I include Cameron? I am not going to control him a lot, but I mean just whenever we need a prefect somewhere to get us in trouble or teach us the rules...))
I nodded and looked around for a prefect. As I did, others were getting up, and once I did, I jumped at someone tapping my shoulder. "Rinae?" I turned around. "Cameron!?" He nodded, having found me as the right person. "I was wondering where you were, so yeah...." I smiled. "You're a prefect now, aren't you?" He nodded, and then looked ahead. "Well, we'd better get along to the Common House, then, un?" He chuckled, and I followed him to find the rest of the house members.

((I'll get rid of him if you disapprove.))

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I stood up and looked around for our prefect. I knew that there were two, a boy and a girl. Amber stood up.
"You heard her. Follow me."
"You're a prefect?!?" I said, stunned.
"Yep. This way."

((Would you like me to edit her out from being a prefect or can I keep her?))

Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vince woke up."What's going on, where am I." A prefect came

"We are going to the House."

"Finally." Vince got his things."Im ready.'

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I've just realised that I learn't who everyone was by their avatars, and people are changing them :x Oh, AND YAY LUNA!!! (favorite character)))

Ira stood up, then realised that she had no idea where the ravenclaw common room is, and sat down again. she turned to Kayla and Rinae, and stood up again.
"Ravenclaws follow me." shouted out the girl, Nanca, the sixth year girl. Ira noticed a 'Prefect' badge on her robe.(This isn't godmodding is it? If it's against your plan, I'll edit it out) Ah-ha Ira thought, started to follow Nanca.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(using the prefects is fine, since they aren't really staff or anything.)

Kayla became strangely shy as she and the other Ravenclaw First Years traveled up the moving staircases. She looked around for her friends and moved closer to them, all the while narrowly avoiding being knocked over by the other students. Nanca and Cameron continued to shepherd the First Years all the way up to the 7th floor, and then they went to the back of the floor.

(Umm... I can't remember what the thing was that gave the random question to the Ravenclaws. Wasn't it a bird or sumthin'?

Oh yeah, I only replaced the Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts Teachers, since there was noone there in the first place)

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((You mean the picture that lets them into the dormatory? No clue.))

Amber walked ahead of the group, walking next to a boy that seemed to be her age. I guessed he was the other prefect and continued walking. Amber and the boy lead us through a hallway that went on for quite a while. We then reached an opening into a larger room, and I could see motion. I guessed what room it was.
"The moving stair room." I thought.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I followed Cameron up the stairs, and made sure to keep by my friends. I looked around and spotted one. "Kayla." I said, and gripped her shoulder. She seemed a bit shy now, oddly enough, so I wanted her to know where I was, and vise-versa. I looked to the picture in front of our Common House once we stopped.
((I guess we must make up a password.))
I couldn't see the picture, or whatever said and what they said, but Cameron led me, (who was holding onto Kayla) up near the front, as said loudly, the password.
"Werewolf."
I gasped as the giant portrait swung open to another room, and Cameron and the other prefect led everyone in.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Whoa whoa whoa! Back up there! The Ravenclaw Common Room is only accesible when you answer a question. I think I remember what it was.)

The two prefects stopped at a door. It had no handle and no keyhole, just a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. Kayla glanced at the knocker, and then at the prefects. 'What a wierd door...' she thought. She was about to study the knocker when it suddenly spoke in a soft, melodic voice "What came first, the Phoenix or the world?" The two prefects thought for a moment, and the Nanca spoke up "They are in a continous circle." The door opened, and then they all stepped into the common room.

The Common Room could described as an "airy" room with many arched windows overlooking the surrounding mountains, all hung with bronze and blue curtains. The ceiling was domed and painted blue with stars on it. The floor was covered by midnight-blue carpet. There was a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw beside the entrance to the dorm.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Really? I thought that you had to say a password.....ah well....))

I followed Kayla in, and gaped at the room. Cameron studied my face, and chuckled. I glared at him with a dull look, before turning to face the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw. "Sugoi..."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla gaped at the common room, and then started running around "This is so cool!!" she exclaimed. She jumped onto one of the plush arm chairs and then took Furbi out of the bag she had put him in and put him on the arm chair and started petting him. Kayla looked at the other students and said "What?"

Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I think they only mentioned the fat lady for gryfindor. I guess I can just make up this one))

We walked up to a painting that showed a wolf howling at the moon. Amber had mentioned this was the door to the common room, but she said nothing about how the wolf would move like it was in a small room.
"Hello, everyone." The wolf said in a very deep, yet gentle voice "Nice to see you. Password?"
"Rabbit Foot." Amber told the wolf. The wolf grinned as the painting swung open, revealing a short hallway that lead to a wide open room.It was very cozy and welcoming place, as dissimilar as possible from Snape's dungeon. Lots of yellow hangings, and fat armchairs covered the room.
"This is our common room." The male prefect said "The common rooms are through those tunnels. You will find all of your things have already been brought here."
I smiled. This was the best thing that could have happened to me. This sure beat that pathetic muggle school.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((It's mentioned in the final book near the end, in the chapter Back to Hogwarts or something for Ravenclaw.))

Ira went and sat down on a chair near Kayla, who had chosen a perfect spot near the fire place. Ira notice a notice board with a set of maps of hogwarts, and grabbed one. There seemed to be 7 floors. Ira turned to Kayla.
"When do we have potions?" She asked, hoping it was soon.

Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Umm... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogwarts

That'll show ya the dormatories' locations. And Ravenclaw is the only House without a password)

Kayla thought for a second "Um... I know we have herbology first, but that's all. Hey, aren't there two members of Dumbledore's Army teaching at Hogwarts?" she asked suddenly, "I remember reading a book about wizard history and I came across a chapter about Albus Dumbledore. It said that in famous wizard Harry Potter's 5th year at Hogwarts, Dumbledore crated an army of Hogwarts students to combat the Ministry of Magic. The book even had names of the students!" she scratched Furbi's head in thought, and said "I remember two students in particular. Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood. I recall the book saying that they had recently took up teaching positions here at Hogwarts."

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Wait a second...Care of Magical Creatures and Divination both are extra classes that aren't taught to first years! Oh, I'll edit my last post with a password instead.))

I looked around the room, and noticed a small, barrel lid on the wall. It had a male sign on it. I lifted it up, revealing an underground tunnel. I climbed through the tunnel, and came out in a nice, open room that was the boy's bedroom. Glancing around, I saw something shaking I walked up to it, and laughed. Dainimo had seen me, and was jerking about. a note was attached to his foot.
"Xaviar," It read "Dainimo has been shown the owlery, where all the student's owls will be staying. It will fly right there when you tell it to."
I smiled. This was awesome!

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(So? I decided to revise it a little. No big deal.)

Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((*Saves topic from the brink of death*))

Nanca walked up to Ira, Kayla and Rinae, "Shall I do that charm now for you?" Nanca asked. Ira fished the player out of her bag and handed it to Nanca.
"Desumo Opusa!" casted Nanca. The DVD Player switched on. The end Theme for the last James Bond film she had watched played. (I used thissite to create the spell; English to Latin, JK uses Latin as a basis of her spells. I thought using this to create spells would be fun.)

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Josh, along with many other students, followed the prefect(s?) up to the seventh floor corridor. Some distance down the corridor the prefect stopped at a picture of a rather large lady dressed in pink. "Password?" Josh jumped as the portrait spoke. "Dragonsnap." said the prefect. The portrait swung inward so that they may go in. "Welcome to the Gryiffindor common room young stundents." said the Fat Lady as Josh walked by. As soon as all the students settled were in the room the prefect spoke, "Boys your dormatories are upstairs and down to your left. Girls the same on your right. You'll find all your belongings unharmed up there already." Josh flurried up the steps, turned to his left and opened the door there. He saw five beds around in a circle, with a fire pit in the center. On one of the beds he saw his cat Mist's cage, his suitcase, and a letter, addressed to him, from his mum. He read it to himself while stroking Mist. "Dear Josh, please, please, please stop neglecting to wear your glasses. We wouldn't want another incident now would we? I know they do look a little strange but no one will make fun of you again I promise. So just wear them alright? For me? All my love, Mum." Jeez mum don't make such a big deal about it. Nothings going to happen. Josh noticed his glasses were enclosed with the letter. He stared at them, those big, ugly, glasses. he sighed and put them on. I look like Klaus from those muggle books. What're it called, oh yeah A Series of Unfortunate Events. "What do you think of them Mist?" Josh asked his cat. She just meowed and curled up on his lap. "Your right Mist. It's time to get some sleep, we've got a big day tommorow." Josh pulled some blankets over him, put his glasses on his night stand, and shut his eyes.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kayla snapped to attention immediately when Nanca made the DVD player work with her charm. "Ooh! I've got some Disney movies! Can we watch one of them first?" she tore through her bag and pulled out several DVD cases one by one. They were: The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Aladdin 2: Return of Jaffar, Aladdin and the King of Theives, The Fox and the Hound, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Lion King 2, Lion King 1/2, and Alice in Wonderland

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ira looked at the large choice. "I've never seen Aladin before, can we watch that? Is that ok with you Rinae?" She asked.
Nanca turned round," You're dormatries(sp?) or on the fourth room on the stairs to the right; the left stiars are the boys dormatries. YYou should watch it in there, then go to sleep. You'll have areally great day tommorrow, I don't want you to be tired for it, it'll ruin the fun. I'd suggest getting to bed before 9:30." She glanced at the clock, "You'd have an hour before then to watch Aladin."

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded. "That's fine." I told her quietly. I then turned and walked upstairs to the girl's dormitories, and sat on her bed. She looked at her luggage and let Kitty out of her pocket that I had sewn into my robe. She looked out of the window next to it, and felt Kitty jump onto her lap and purr. I then sighed and laid back, eagle spread on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I eagerly crawled through the tunnel covered by a barrel lid with a male sign on it. I looked around. There were a few four poster beds, all with bright yellow covers and draperies, one of which had Dainimo's cage on it. I bounded over to it and found a small note attached to his foot.
"Xaviar," It read "Dainimo has been shown the owlry, where it will stay. Just tell it to go there and it will. From, Proffesor Longbottom."
I smiled and stoked Dainimo. I had an hour before lights out, so I decided to pull out my book. The title flashed in bright gold letters.
"Warriors" it said on top "Into the Wild". This book was reccomended to me, and I figured I could read it here. I fliped open the first page, and began to read the prolouge.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yatta!" Kayla said happily. She took out the DVD for Aladdin and put it in the DVD player. She watched the trailors for other movies and then pressed play when it came to the main menu. Kayla snuggled up on the chair and as the opening credits came through, she started singing softly in Japanese to the same tune.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I got tired very quickly. Placing my book on the bedside table, I changed into my pajamas. I picked up and opened Dainimo's cage.
"To the owlry with you," I said, opening the window. "It's late."
Dainimo obeyed and flew out of the window. I lied down, but couldn't get any sleep. Suddenly, a ghost burst out of the wall.
"Need help getting sleep?" It said.
"Who are you?" I asked it.
"I'm the Fat Frier, your house ghost."
"Oh, nice to meet you. Yes, I would like to get to sleep faster."
"I'm on it." He said, pulling out a wand "Somnus Atrociter!"
I felt a sensation of exhaustion sweep over me. I fell back on my pillow, quite asleep.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ira curled up and wrapped the quilt around her, then watched the trailers and Kayla starting the movie. Disney films might be a bit babish(sp) but she was watching it with two new friends and she'd never seen this before. There was a knock at the door during the trailer for Lion King, and Nanca walked in, carrying a box.
"I thought you might want some more choice, so I brought a box of my old DVDs from when I was a 1st year. I used to watch movies on my own portable DVD player, but not anymore, I've got to much learning to do." She laughed. "Anyway, I have a collection of DVDs, there's Black Beauty, Matilda, the Secret Garden, the Railway Children, Five Children and It and some toher classical movies, alongside some other disney films and some other stuff. I thought I'd give them to you and you could pass them down to later year sevens like a little Ravenclaw DVD collection... Anyway, here they are." She said, and placed the box on the mantle piece to a fireplace. She then walked back sown the stairs and the door closed. Kayla had started the movie. Ira snuggled up and began to watch.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next