It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Canceled 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This one's dead. If a mod sees this, lock it.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Pokemon: Sneasle
Job: Electric or grand piano.
History: She only tells others what she wants them to know. She's old to the group, but is mostly considered a 'new' member since others don't notice her.
Personality: She is extremely shy and quiet, never speaking out loud, or any more than whisper. She is very smart, and puts her emotions into her pianos. (She is like Hinata from Naruto.) She doesn't speak out of trun or to others she doens't know, and won't interrupt someone unless it is very important. She is extremely low on self-esteem from something in her past, and is obedient to her friends, as well as extremely loyal. She wouldn't look it, but she can act strong.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, it's a start. We just need a singer and we can begin.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:43 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Species: {jigglypuff}
Job:Singer
Appearance: More manly then it's female counterparts.
History: A simplee life, but always wanted to make the big time, so now he's seizing his chance!
Personality: Kind of strongwilled, and wants to evolve.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Alex was eating breakfast horribly fast. His new band was rather small, but it was a start. As soon as he was done, he dashed over to his guitar and began to tune it. He was very picky about how well his guitar was tuned. Once he finished, he began to play one of his favorite songs, "Concrete Angel".
So they had no songs yet, but he hadn't found a decent songwriter yet. In the mean time, he just preformed at a local concert hall in his hometown. He heard that he should travel to nearby Celadon City, where he might find more members and get there names out there. Speaking of names, his band didn't have one yet. After looking at the Ghost Tower, he went up to the Jigglypuff and Sneasel, who were still eating.
"Guys, I think we should go to Celadon City to get our name out there, but to do that we have to actually have one." He said to them
He went over a few basic rules:
1. One suggestion per person
2. Can't vote for yourself
3. Only vote once everybody has either given there name or said they don't have one.
"I think we should be the Alpha Stars. What do you think?"

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:36 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Hmm... I think maybe we should be Pokemon Major." Jiglz said without looking up from his cornflakes.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Interesting name. What do you think, Artemis?" He replied.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stopped eating my Froot Loops, to look up at the two boys, crunching my cereal, and I put a thoughtful claw to my chin. "Hmm...How about...well...et tu...." She narrowed her eyes to nowhere in particular. "I'm not good with names...however, it should be easy and simple, right? Hmm....The AJA Stars? AJA stands for the first letter in each of our names, and again, I'm not good with creativity..." I trailed off, looking at my cereal sadly.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"This may sound insane," Alex said to Artemis "but I kind of like that name."

Current votes

AJA stars- 1 vote
Alpha Stars-0 votes
Pokemon Major-0 votes

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled sheepishly, turning red. "Alright then, I'll vote for Alpha Stars." I said in my normal nervous/quiet tone. I looked to Jiglz. "Sorry, mate." I apologized.

((Oh yeah...she has a very light British accent.))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So," Alex said "It's up to Jiglz. Alpha Stars or AJA stars?"

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:14 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Tough one, but AJA is to good to put down!" Jiglz said. I mean, Artemis should even have the right to vote for hers. That would have then atleast made a unanimous descision." Jiglz then turned to Alex. "So, we are the AJA's now!" He finished up his cornflakes and bounced to the door. "Next stop, Celadon!"

Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I smiled. The boys could be so energetic at times. I guess that that is why I fit in with them. We need a balance. Jiglz is above the line, I am below the line, and Alex is almost on the line. The line, being how much hyperness we have constantly. I shook my head. You have to stop thinking about these things like that! I told myself, then smiled at the others.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Let's go, then!" Alex happily announced. He loaded a box with his guitar and Artemis' compact electric piano, which, he guessed, she probably liked for the fact it had a grand piano setting for calmer songs. Alex was good with his psychic, and could lift heavy objects for quite a while. He looked over at his map and figured out their route. Alex grabbed a sack that contained some food and water, and with that, the trio set off for their first stop, Saffron City.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Jiglz took in some air then exhaled. "I still don't get it though, why they chose Celladon, I like Pallet much better."

Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well," Alex replied "Pallet Town is nice, but it's small. We're trying to get a lot of people to know us, and Celadon would get that done much better. Plus, it's closer to Lavander Town."

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up. "What is so important about Lavender Town?" I asked quietly, turning my head.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((We're in Lavender Town. Remember when I mentioned looking up at the ghost tower?))

Alex continued moving along, when he noticed a building up ahead. He sped forward, closely followed by his companions.

"Finally, Saffron City! We rest here." Just as Alex said this, he noticed a sign to his right on the concert hall. 'Band needed to preform at tommorow's concert. Must open concert with preformance of "Independance Day". Contact 555-555-5555'

Alex looked from the sign to the other band members. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stood by Alex with my back high, but my head down. I decided to make a joke, which with me, was incredibly rare. "Anyone can know what you're thinking, Alex. Nothing at all." I smiled slightly, my accent now visible in my voice.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Whatever" He replied "We gonna preform or not? I love that song, and I'm pretty good at it. Plus, we'll get some publicity. I reccomend we get to the Pokemon Center, I'll bet it has a phone."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I frowned again, and nodded. "Alright." I said, and followed Alex to the center.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Why the long face?" He asked as he picked up the phone.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't I always look like this?" I asked, my face turning red.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You frowned earlier" He said as he dialed the number "Hello? We wanted to preform. We're the AJA stars..." He went on, giving them information, and eventually hung up. "He says they have 2 other bands who want to preform too. We have to audition. Now." Alex grabbed the box of instruments and ran to the theater. When he got in, he saw 3 Smeargle, with red, yellow, and blue paint on their tails. There were also 2 other groups of Pokemon, one with all Hypno, one with only flying types.

"Good, you're here. You can try out now." Said one of the Smeargle. Alex, Artemis, and Jiglz went on stage and got out their instruments.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I followed the others onto stage, and flexed my fingers over the electric piano "What setting, and what style, Alex?" I asked, playing with the electric piano's components.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next