It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The Seven Symbols : Started 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Wow, you guys type fast. Actually, I dunno why he carries more than 6 Pokes... Maybe his PC is full too? And all his Pokemon Boxes? :D And 2x4b's accepted! We ARE getting a bit full... Hm...))

Amazora blinked at the other Pokemon, who were playing in the sun. For some strange reason, she had always thought of them- well, most of them, anyway- as quite immature, and there they were...

The Trainer emerged from the Mart, his arms full carrying several large bowls of Pokemon Food. "Enjoy!" he said cheerfully. "We Take on the Battle Frontier tomorrow!" Then, he sat down on a nearby bench and promptly nodded off.

((Well, he never seems to do anything really. ;) And remember I'm not the only one controlling him, so feel free to make him do whatever, like sit down and eat Pokemon Food with us? :lol:))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:55 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack stared down at the food, not the least bit hungry at all.

"I think I'll pass..." he said sadly, turning around to look into the distance.

"Just as I thought; another battling place... Yay~"

Zack started walking away from the group, "I think I'll go have a look around. Laterz," he waved lazily, walking from sight.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Doc looked down at the bowl of food in front of him and took a couple of mouthfuls. At that moment Zack wandered off to explore and he was tempted to join him but decided against it, he looked around and noticed that most of the other Trainers were staring rather cruelly at them, as if they were accusing them. Doc hissed at one of them as they passed and began wagging his tail.

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar made a type of Arcanine smile that could creep anyone out, then shrugged. The men talking to her started to gulp nervously, and left as soon as possible. Kinar chuckled, and turned near her tail. "That was a lucky shot, eh, Vice?" Kinar smiled more calmly this time, and took out the coffee from under her paw. She sniffed it. It wasn't caffeinated, and it had sugar in it. Good. She drank it up slowly, since she liked the taste. She looked to Vice once she had finished. "Thank you, Vice. It was good."

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
I take a two day brake from Psypoke and this goes completely under my nose!

Name: Blaze
Species: Blaziken
Nature: Careful
Ability: Blaze
Appearance: Blaze has a blood red scar of battle right through his eye, it makes his vision blury and sometimes near sighted which leads to him crashing in battle often.
Background: Was seemingly destructive in his youth, he was not caught until he had just evolved from a Combusken, the scar on his eye is from Trainer's now dead Gliscor.
Attacks: Blaze Kick, Poison Jab, Sky Uppercut and Reversal (Dunno about that last one.)
Item Held: Scope Lens

This Blaziken is the same as my actual Blaziken, except backround and appearance obviously. He also has a scar on his eye like me!

Last edited by Blazikendude on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy was lounging about lazily while he drank his coffee and popped some poke-food into his mouth every so often. Maybe the ensalaved life isn't so bad after all. I DO kinda like this food...its alot better than what we used to get back in the cave. He looked to Vice thanks for the drinks!" He grinned in appreciation. Vice and Jimmy rarely spoke during his time there, then again the only pokemon he's actually talked to was Kinar since his arrival to the team. Jimmy was proud about becoming more sociable with the others.

((hey, just a suggestion, but being there's over six pokemon there, why not just give him like a partner to hold a few? just a suggestion though =D And I don't know if 'll be able to respond much, I just sprained my wrist in a fight so I can't type too well --- Kawaii, that's why i havn't been too active, sorry XD))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Boys. Them and their baka fights....If it would work, I would :roll:))

Kinar smiled at the two. She finally opened her mouth to speak. "Anyone have some lemonade?"

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Vice threw a Lemonade to Kinar, before walking over to a bowl of food and eating. Being a small Pokemon, Vice didn't eat much, and once he'd eaten his fill, he started taking in his surroundings. There were a lot of people, and a lot of buildings. He could hear the ocean, and see a ship that, presumably, was on the ocean. There were a few Wingulls flying around, so Vice started throwing food at them. The first one - a hit right in the head!! Second - Nearly missed, but got it's wing. Third, missed completely, and fell back down - onto Zack's head!! "Oops, sorry!" Cried Vice, not the least bit sorry, and highly amused.

8 D

Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar burst out laughing. Well, not in a shrill tone, but her calm, half serious and half careful tone. It was always easy to laugh around Vice. That was a fact.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As the piece of food hit the ground, the Lucario was a bit ticked off.

"Oh, thanks!" he yelled sacasticly, jumping around to see this huge smirk on the Sneasel's face.

Zack glared, "Fine, you asked for it!" he smiled, changing up energy between the palms of his hands, "Take this!" he launched an Aqua Sphere speeding directly towards Vice.

((It's on, bucko.))

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar suddenly stopped laughing. After looking at the Lucario's attack, she giggled, and started to stand up, stretching. She could see several trainers around her immediately tense up, but ignored them. She sighed, and stood between the two. "Boys, boy..." She started, shaking her head shamefully, but wearing an amused smile. "No fighting each other in such a crowded area. You'll get the trainers started up, and our trainer won't be very pleased. You don't want to be placed in the boxes again, do you?" She said, her smile heard in her voice.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Outta the way, Kinar! This is between me and Vice!" Zack shouted, the sphere chasing Vice around like a boomerang he threw.

"By the way, who made you the boss around here!" he poked his tongue out, pulling down his eyelid.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smirked and accidentally stuck his leg out in front of Zack. As he fell, Jimmy luaghed. "Sorry about that, Zack. Guess I just got a bit clumsy." He laughed as he walked back to Kinar who seemed to be giving him an odd look.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar sighed. She was going to have to stop this ruckus by force, apparently. "I'll give you guys one more chance to stop now, or else." She said warningly.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Vice ran, he yelled things like "What the hell is your problem?" and "I didn't mean to hit you!! What harm is a little food anyway?". He expected punishment, but not enough to faint him!! As much as he hated Lucarios, Vice hadn't minded Zack. Until now. Vice ran, and jumped into his trainers arms. "Hide me" He whimpered, although the trainer just looked at him and said "Ok!!" showing no signs of understanding.[/i]

8 D

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Zack stopped walking after he got hit with the food, so probably wouldn't have tripped him, but whatever..))

As Zack fell, he quickly reached forward with his right arm and span around, jumping back onto his feet.

The Lucario sighed, "Fine..." he shrugged, the ball of energy disappearing, "But now you mention it..." he smirked, smuggly looking forward toward the Arcanine, "How about that or else?"

Zack braced himself seriously, "I'm not one to follow the leader," he pushed out his palms, "So you'll have to gain my respect."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Feeling sorry for what he did, Vice quietly crept up behind Zack, and put a Lemonade behind him and quickly walked away. When he was a safe distance away, he called out "Sorry about before, you can have one of my Lemonades.". Then the trainer walked over "Where did you get that Lemonade without any money?". Uh oh, Vice was known for being a thief, and it looked like he was going to get in trouble...

8 D

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:26 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack scratched his head, "Uh, that's okay.." he murmured.

"Meh," he shrugged, Zack was over it, "Maybe next time, Kinar," he said as he turned his back to them, drinking his lemonade.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy sipped at more of his drink, still lounging about. "Aww, I was starting to get interested too." He sighed and stretched once again. "Well I guess it's all good that there was no fight. I can't stand that...too much time spent in doing so. I'd much rather just look up at the sky." He looked up to see the clouds slowly moving by. "Yep, that's the right idea, just go with the flow..." He looked at his bowl only to find that his food was gone. "What the---hey! Who stole my food!?"

Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini crept out from behind the barrel. He got scared very easily, and got worried during the fight. He went up, noticing that all the fighting had stopped. He was very relieved.
"Hey, does anybody want to do a battle while the trainer's gone? Just for entertainment, of course."
Dratini had always enjoyed a good battle every so often, as it helped him burn off the excess energy he always seemed to have. He battled back when he lived with his family, but he always lost when his brother evolved into dragonair.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the trainer sat down with a Lemonade and a contented look on his face, Vice noticed something odd out to the distance, so he went and investigated. It turned out to be a Santa's hat. Wearing it, he returned to the others "Hey Jimmy, check out my awesome hat!!" He said, helping himself to the food he had left in his pockets ((Remember, this is a Sneasel wearing jeans))

8 D

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar laughed lightly. "My what else would have been stopping you two by force, even if it knocks you both out." She smiled at Zack, and looked to the Dratini. "I din't think we should fight each other right now, but if the Trainer let's other, then alright." Kinar shook her head and sighed. Kinar looked around, wondering where Vice was, and laughed louder. "My my, look now! We have our own little Santa!" I said, and patted Vice's head carefully, as to not hurt him.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini was unhappy, as he had a lot of energy. He figured he would have a quick battle as soon as he was able.
"Sure, that's fine." He said "What should we do? The trainer's getting ready for the frontier challenge. There must be something we can do. Can you think of something we could do? I mean, the trainer probably won't get back for a while. What should we do?"
Dratini had an annoying habit of getting very repetitious when he had a lot of energy like this.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy c0cked his head curiously at Vice. "Yeah, it looks pretty good." He grabbed it by the tip and snatched it off. "I think it looks better on me though!" He laughed aloud, showing his razor sharp teeth. After wearing it for a bit he noticed the small poofy thing on the tip and started to smack it back and forth like a cat playing with yarm. "Woah! Human things are fun!" He laughed again, falling onto his back. He blew the poofy thing into the air until it fell back onto his face. "By the way, I'd battle with you Dratini...I just don't like battling, ya know? Rather just lay here and watch the clouds." He squinted as the sun's rays got into his large eyes.

((Speaking of his teeth...why doesn't Sableye learn bite?))

Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"YAY!" Dratini shouted "Something to do!"
He dove for the hat, hit it off Jimmy's head, and began to hit it with his tail.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next