It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Seven Symbols : Started 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
"I would share the hat with you" Vice explained to Dratini, "But, wouldn't you much rather play with this?" He then asked, pulling nothing out of his pocket. "It's called Invisible String, you can't see it, but it is there!!" He gave it to Dratini, then went and joined Jimmy in resting on Kinar.

8 D

Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He turned to look at Kinar, blushing as he saw the baby pokemon nestle into her fur, "Uh... Weird..." he quickly turned back to the sky.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Yeesh, you people SPAM. How could you possibly get through so many posts so fast? 2x4b, PM me before Sunday to change your info; I suggest you revamp the whole profile. Blazikendude is accepted, and the RP is now closed to new characters. But don't worry, once it ends I'll make a new one. :) And now we return to the Battle Frontier...))

Suddenly, the Trainer blinked his eyes open. He looked around frantically. Half his Pokemon were missing! Amazora heard him mutter something about Pokeballs, then he dashed off into the distance to look for the others. Having finished her food and nothing else to do, Amazora lumbered after him.

((Please remember that you all control the trainer, so if you get bored just make him do something and move the team along!))

DeviantART | Webcomic | Photobucket

Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((And that was some major god-moding there, I'll just pretend that didn't happen))

While pretending to be asleep, Doc opened one of his eyes to observe the others. Fights always broke out when he decided to take a nap, mostly it was the younger Pokemon that got into trouble. Kinar, Amazora and Zack could be trusted, being two of the more mature Pokemon in the group. As the Trainer set off down the path with Amazora close behind. Doc yawned a stretched before getting up and padding over to Kinar and Zack.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini was annoyed by Vice being a jerk, and restrained himself from using twister. He thought about his brother, who he thought had been mean. Maybe his temper just made HIM be mean, and he retaliated. Maybe Dratini was being immature with his temper. What if the others disrespected him? Dratini's eyes began to water. He knew, from this point on, he had to grow up. and be more mature. He decided to do what he always does when he had a good idea: sleep on it. His ideas always got better when he did this. He was about to go over to Kinar, when he decided against it to help his attempts at maturity. He curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Soon enough, Vice fell asleep, and didn't notice an invisible thief take his hat. He only noticed when a Kecleon stood on his arm. "Yuh!" Vice yelped, sitting upright. His hat was floating, not too far away. He heard footsteps coming from under the hat, and he gave chase to it. He was gaining on the hat, but then it sped up, and started to get away!! He ran faster, but the hat was still too fast. They went past a tree, that thought it was a lovely game, and decided to join the chase. Before long, they went into a cave, but kept running. Soon, a voice rang throughout the cave "Leave This Place!". That was when Vice realised he was lost..!!

8 D

Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini woke up, and had a great idea: he would preform some sort of heroic action to prove he could be useful! Did anybody need help... Jimmy and Kinar seemed happy... a couple others were off exploring... he went through a mental checklist, and noticed that he didn't see Vice! He ran up to Kinar.

"Have you seen Vice?" He asked her.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy yawned as he rolled off of Kinar. "I gotta admit, you are really comfortable." He chuckled a bit and rubbed his eyes. "I guess this is what I get for being nocturnal." He sighed and looked to Dratini. "Nooooo idea, buddy. Try checking over that way." He pointed in athe direction of where he heard what sounded like yelling.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After hearing the scream, Dratini used agility and sped in that direction. Soon, he found himself in front of a cave.
"Maturity, Dratini... Thunder Wave!"
The electric attack illuminated the cave. Dratini ventured in, wondering where Vice could be.

Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ignoring the others, Zack got up to see Doc walk over, "Hey Doc, have a good sleep? Heh, not that you could sleep with all the ruckus and babies running around..." he chuckled sadly.

Zack then turned to Kinar in horror as he realised, "Hold on! If you've been one of Trainer's first pokemon then that must mean... Holy cow! You've had to put up with this crap for so long?!" he jumped, calming down a bit, "Damn, I pity you... I mean, really..."

The Lucario turned his head to the Persian, "And how about you? How long have you been trainer's pokemon?"

((I doubt we'll ever battle the way this thing is going.))

Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Smeargles, jumping out from every crack and crevice Vice could (and couldn't) see. "Leave" One said "Now". Vice ran, screaming, but soon ended up back where he started...

8 D

Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I've been here a long time, about as long as Kinar really" Doc replied. "I was caught as a Meowth in Kanto... Just outside of Celadon City if I recall correctly"

Doc sat down next to Kinar and licked the fur around his tail, cleaning a few specks of dirt off of it before looking up and around to see if the Trainer had come back yet.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Vice!" the scared pokemon called "Where are you?" Suddenly, Smeargle came out of nowhere.

"Leave this place!" One screamed. Dratini panicked and ran as fast as he could, but he couldn't find his way out.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked in the direction he'd sent Dratini. He sure is taking a while, hope i didn't get him in any trouble. He turned to the rest of the group. "Hey! I'll be right back, I'm going off to find Dratini." He ran off in the direction of the cave. Once there he could see the Smeargles. "Hehe cave dweller wanna-bes." Few looked at him. He gave them a large grin. He lowered his head as his Gem glowed brightly. "Better move. Won't? Okay...you asked for it." HE charged full speed, knocking the lot of them out of his way. As he turned his smirked. "Told ya." As he searched the cave he could see another bout. "Dratini! Are you okay?"

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini heard a noise to his right. He was running out of options, so he ran in that direction. More smeargle came out of nowhere.

"That's it! Where's Vice?" He yelled

"The sneasle? He invaded the cave and will be destroyed, along with the sableye that is being chased and YOU!"

"Wrong answer. ThunderBolt!" A jet of electricity flowed from Dratini and struck the cave dwellers. Dratini followed up with Twister and sped past them with agility. He then noticed the silhouette of a smeargle.

"Vice? Is that you?

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I better go after Jimmy and Dratini... God knows what they've gotten themselves into" Doc yawned.

Doc got up and ran off, moving rather fast for his age. He sniffed the path as he ran, trying to track the scent of the others.

"Hey did you see that Sableye heading towards Artisan Cave?"

Doc heard a trainer ask another trainer as he ran past. Artisan Cave... Great, a cave... I hate caves. Doc finally got Jimmy's scent and followed it to a cave. He slowly walked inside, his natural nightvision aiding him. As the got in deeper a Smeargle jumped out of nowhere.

"Leave now!" Smeargle screeched.

"I'm looking for a Sableye and a Dratini... Have you seen them?" Doc asked calmly.

"They are intruders! You will share their fate!" Smeargle shouted as it charged towards him.

Doc darted forward and melded into the darkness of the cave. The Smeargle stopped and looked around, confused before Doc reappeared and sent him flying.

"Faint Attack... That was a cheap trick!" Smeargle screeched.

Smeargle then grabbed its tail and splashed Doc with yellow paint. The Smeargle then faded as Doc had done before reappearing and tackling Doc. Doc winced and stepped back before licking the Toxic Orb on his collar, he cringed and began to glow with a golden aura before charging forward and knocking the Smeargle out cold. Doc spat onto the floor of the cave before continuing, he may have built up an immunity to the Toxic Orb's more potent effects, but it still wasn't a pleasant feeling.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.

Kinar chuckled. "I've was the Trainers...I believe...third or fourth pokemon. He caught me in the fields west of Lavender Town." She sighed. "I got used to the immaturity. At least I was trusted and respected. However, I feel like a mother most of the time." Kinar frowned and looked around. "And now that I think about it, most of my kids are missing. Oh dear." She made sure that if she had anyone else on her, they were off safely without being awoken. Kinar looked around, now standing up. "Shall we go after them?"

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini examined the silouete, and it turned out to be a smeagle in a position that made it appear to be a sneasel. It ran off, and Dratini looked around.

"Great. Everybody is going to come after me, Vice, and Jimmy. I should have gotten the others to help out." he said, depressed. He would likely die in this cave.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After rushing through a good portion of the Smeargles, Jimmy was now running out of energy. "I don't know how many more I can use. My other moves won't have any affect on them." He fell to his knees and pounded the ground. "I have nothing left." His gem no longer glowed and grew dim. He panted loudly and fell to the ground.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar sighed. "Zack, get on my back." She ordered, waited for him to do what she asked, and used Extremespeed to the entrance of the cave.

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((If someone attacks us or the other pokemon, I give Kawaii permission to say Zack threw out an Aura Sphere attack.))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Blaze jolted up from his sleep as the ripling wind from Kinar's Extreemspeed pounded his face. "What the?! Oh, this is just great, they left me AGAIN! Sheesh, why don't they ever wake me when things happen? I'm not like I bark out orders or anything! Wait..." Blaze remembered the time when he spat out orders like a restless wolf back when Glisce was still alive. "Uh, whatever. Well, I guess I won't make progress just standing here."

He managed to spot Kinar at the entrance to a strange cave. He quickly used the large build-ups of muscles in his legs and leaped from tree to tree, roof to roof until he finally landed next to Kinar. "A little forgetful are we today, eh?"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A group of Smeargles had found Jimmy laying on the ground and managed to move him to a move large area. "Ugh...where am I?" "In our home. Why have you come?" "I was looking for a Dratini and Sneasel...but I got lost." "You three are cauing quite a bit of trouble. We've sent out soldiers to take came of the other two. They sound be here soon." One of the Smeargles wrapping his tail around Jimmy and threw him to a small corner. "Just let me leave I---" "NO!" The larger Smeargle cut him off. "If we let you leave now you'll be back with others and we'll be found out. You will stay here until I deside to allow you to leave."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar looked sheepishly at the pokemon. "Eh...sorry. I'm getting worried about our little troublesome trio that's missing. I believe that they are in there....Doc already left to get them, too. But...I keep getting an eerie feeling about this place, but oh well...I'm going in. Come on, Zack." I walked in slowly.

A few minutes later, a Smeargle jumped out. "Another intruder! Prepare to be attacked!" Kinar growled largely in return. "Listen, you. I am here to get back your intruders, so you have two options: 1. You will give the threesome to me and you will be rid of them for good, as well as of us. 2. You can refuse, and we will have to take them by force. And trust me, you don't want the other poekmon in here. They can probably destroy this cave. Now, go and tell your leader the options. I'll give you three minutes." The Smeargle shook his head. "T-three minutes? That's impossible!" Kinar smiled. "Then sketch my Extremespeed. Make it fast, because times a wasting." The Smeargle nodded, sprayed me with a paint that I would later shake off, and zipped away.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next