It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Seven Symbols : Started 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(I hope you don't mind of me controlling the Smeargles and the leader's decision, because I guess everybody was. I'm going to get this part to a more realistic level meaning the Smeargle won't give them back without a fight.
PS: Tessa, you forgot to capitalize my name on the main post.)

After hearing Kinar send the Smeargle away to his leader, he figured he wouldn't be completely assaulted by these painting dogs. He stepped into the cave loomed by darkness, but it was hard to see anything. "Good thing your a fire type, Kinar. But Zack, I suggest you don't get too close to me for a while." Blaze huffed a gigantic spark onto his hand which illuminated into a small flame, but since Blazikens are naturally ajusted to fire he didn't mind the burning sensation. He reached his arm forward to light the place up, trying carefully to prevent the small breeze from the rapid movements of Smeargles from blowing into Zacks face.

A few minutes afterwards, a lean Smeargle leading a horde of it's own species came from the dark. "I assume your an elder or a leader?" The Smeargle looked up. "That elder part, do I look that old? But yes, I am a leader. And I'm afraid we cannot give in so easily." The other Smeagles redied their tails for some sketches. "We'll take the hard way, as the risk remains of us being found out about because of you remains if you are not dead."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar arched an eyebrow. "Actually, I didn't mean that. What I meant was that we wanted to get our people out and finish this moment. Oh, and these are one of those moments that you really don't want to talk about so a. We weren't and won't talk to anyone about this, and b. Who would believe us? But...if that is what you wish it to be like..." Kinar sighed and trailed off, then growled a deep sounding growl, which echoed throughout the entire cave. "I have sent off a warning. That is your last warning, too." She let her fur rise to make her look much bigger, and she stepped closer to the leader, who stepped away hesitantly. "Is that your final choice?" Asked Kinar.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Yes, it is. A simple speech cannot make us trust you, and plus you aren't the only one who knows about this place." He gave a glare to Blaze and Zack. "Plus our prisoner and his comerads, they could not all possibly agree with nor follow your thoughts. I am final, we won't give in!" The elder began charging a ball of Electricity that appeared to be Thunder Wave. "I sketched this off that imature and idiot Dratini!" He fired the attack directly towards Kinar. "FIGHT!"

Legions of Smeargle began charging the group, using an assortment of attacks sketched from previous Pokemon "Explorers".

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Ahem!" The leader turned to see Jimmy. "What!? I inprisoned you!" Jimmy sighed pointed behind him to two Smeargles splashing eachother with paint. "Yeah, you guys don't put up much of a fight, do you? A few Confuse Rays did just fine." Jimmy lowered his head as the em glowed once more. "I've been saving this last one." He charged towards the larger Smeargle when suddenly another Smeargle rushed at Jimmy with the Extremespeed he sketched from Kinar. The two butted heads, neither giving in.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar smiled, and dodged the attack. "Guys, use your bodies, not your moves! Don't let them copy it off of you unless you use a bad move first!" She yelled, and ran towards the elder, baring her teeth. A few others got in the way, and jumped on her back, so Kinar simply shook then off, making sure that Zack could stay on, though. She would lower my head, then thrust it up when a foe got close, so that they would hit a wall somewhere and faint. She hated this type of violence, but wouldn't hesitate to use it to help others.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy and the Smeargle each refused to go down so Jimmy thought. He drove his fist into the Smeargles stomache repeatedly until it fell onto the ground in pain. "HAHA! I've learned Mega Punch! I think..." Just then another fazed through him. He sighed. "Ghost-type." He shook his head and ran to Kinar's side. "Their isn't much that I can do here, all my attacks are ghost-type and I already used up my Zen Headbutt." He looked around at the Smeargles attacking one another. "I guess that kinda speaks for itself..but I'll go find the others." He darted off deeper into the cave while they dealt with the Smeargles.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar was about to yell 'no', but Jimmy was gone. She sighed. "If he doesn't have moves, then he can't help, can he? He'll get hurt..." She continued to battle her way deeper into the cave.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll try at least, it's hard to resist the urge to jab them with a poisoned claw, especially when they're clumsy enough to leave their chest right in the open!" Yelled Blaze as his shifted his elbow a Smeargle, smacking it dead-center in the face. One of the Smeargles tried to sketch him for some reason, but when it tried the attack alls it ended up doing was elbowing nothing, and since he was rather unstable at the time he fell over. Blaze quickly leaped over to him dug his claws into it's legs, hopefully preventing any movement for a long period of time.

"There are so many of them! What a shame they aren't stonger nor smarter!" When he spoke that two smeagle were charging him from both directions. He leaped into the air right before they hit him and that smacked into eachother, knocking them out. Once he landed he felt as if something had fallen on his neck. the pressure knocked him onto the floor, a first was flown at him but he managed to roll out of the way depsite being in pain. But a few seconds later several other Smeargle arrived around him before he could get up. "Um, help? Guys?" They all used a wide variety of attacks on him at once, the first was a Hydro pump that sent him sliding backwards directly under another Smeargle and caused it to trip. Before it could launch another Hydro Pump Blaze quickly grabbed the startled Smeagle and used it as a shield. "Oh great, out of all possible times, why now?" His vision was blurring again, which made him shift the Smeargle to the side to block what he thought was the blast of water bu was actually just an illusion because of him eye. The blast made him drop the Smeargle and it pushed him back, slamming into a wall. He could barely fight; his eyes were blury, his neck was sore, his waist and Stomach cringed in pain and his back couldn't stand the pressure of being forced against the wall and felt as if every single bon in his spine was broken.

Last edited by Blazikendude on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As the battle continued, a light could be seen coming from a corridor. It was a thunderbolt attack. It zapped and knocked out a few Smeargle

"You, the one who sprayed the paint on my FACE! You're next." Dratini said. He was about to use twister, but remembered that they would copy a strong move like that, and he would be useless after one hit from it. He chose then to slip into a shadow, and burst out a strike the Smeargle without using a move. The two began to fight. "That still leaves the question of where on earth Vice is..."

Last edited by Thunder_dude7 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, you just knocked out the leader who would normally not go down that easily, please edit.)

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar saw what happened, and ran to Blaze's side. She then used Thunder Fang on the Smeargles, who were knocked out or away quickly. It was a move that she rarely used, and the others only knew of her Extremespeed attack. Kinar then had Zack place Blaze onto her back, and Kinar growled more threateningly to the opposing pokemon.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Thanks, Kawaii. Sorry, but I'm afraid I still can't post as of yet because I'm about to leave pretty soon.))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini continued to wrestle the Smeargle leader.

"Back off!" The leader screamed "You're just the baby who trails after the rest of the team , and occasionally lies down on your Arcanine friend over there. You can't fight!"

"Wanna bat?" Dratini whispered, using a quick thunder wave. The leader found himself completely immobile. "Enough of this! Where's Vice?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Twister!" Dratini yelled, releasing a tornado from his tail. The Smeargle was shoved against the wall.

"Will you tell me now?"

"No! Sketch!" He yelled, spraying paint at Dratini. "Twister!" A tornado surged at Dratini, and he was shoved against the wall. "Told you. You have no real power OR brains!"

"You won't... take me down... that easily..." He struggled to say. Suddenly, an bright light enveloped the cave...

Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(You know, I had an odd feeling you'd try to evolve today, and if that's what's happening then I guess I'm either psychic or just a prophet. Sincr there isjn't really anything blaze can do, being knocked out on Kinar's back, there isn't much I can say. So excuse me but I won't post for a few hours until I decide Blaze would come back to his senses.)

Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Before everybody's eyes, the glowing Dratini grew. A pearl formed beneath his chin, and a horn grew on his forehead. The glowing stopped, revealing that Dratini had evolved into Dragonair. A strange, tornado like pattern formed in his pearl.

"Twister!" The newly evolved Pokemon screamed. A tornado burst from the pearl directly at the Smeargle.

"Twister!" The Smeargle screamed back, unleashing a tornado from his bright red tail. The two attacks met, but Dragonair's attack overpowered Smeargle's, enveloping the yellow figure in a powerful blast of wind.

"You can copy as you like," Dragonair said "but nothing beats the original." The Smeargle struggled to get up as Dragonair dodged countless blasts of paint from Smeargle trying to sketch his Twister attack.

((I hope nobody objects to me making the leader Smeargle shiny))

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Nah, we don't mind, a leader would just seem right to be shiny, anyways. Since Blaze is knocked out currently, I'll just be assuming the role of the Smeargle leader just to have something to do.)

"Pffff, maybe so, but who ever said you were the first one in here? We've killed countless others who have entered this cave, and I'm pretty sure you won't be happy that one of the countless exlorer's was a spheal! ICE BEAN!" The leader charged up a bright blue ball with an aurorta sorounding it and launched a beam of ice aimed directly at Dragonair.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((lol spelling error in the Ice Beam attack lol))

Dragonair looked at the attack. His pearl began to turn yellow. He unleashed a thunderbolt to counter the ice beam. The two struggled relentlessly to win over each other. Dragonair knew that his twister would win over the Smeargle's, as he still had the low power from when he was Dratini, but this could really go either way. He then remembered his brother giving him advice. 'Remember, you can't always win alone, sometimes you need some help'. Dragonair decided now was one of those times.

"Kinar, Zack, Jimmy, could you help me out here?" he yelled.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar ran up to the battle, and unleashed a fire fang to destroy an ice beam that the leader sent. She then ran up to the leader, stopping at the last second to skid and bent low, having her body hit the leaders. (No that wasn't body slam, she is just using her body to attack. It isn't body slam because she isn't focusing the energy anywhere, but just throwing it out.)

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(("Here, want a bean?" "OK! Wow, it's cold!" *Freezes* "Whoops..."))

"Thanks, Kinar." Dragonair said as he prepared a twister "Take this!" Dragonair unleashed another Twister, knocking out a few more Smeargle, before using agility to dodge the sketches. He moved quickly around, knocking out Smeargle as he slammed into them.((no attack being used))

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After Kinar bumped him he fell over since he wasn't keeping steady, but more simply focusing his energy. He quickly scarmbled upward and fired a few Thunder Waves at Kinar. "Pfttttt, do you realize you just used fire fang? Sketch my minions!" A dozen Smeargles emediatly spraid pant all over Kinar, and then they all charged forward along with the waves of electricity at her.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(("Sir, we can't seem to take the foe's base. Permission to use the Ice Bean?" "Granted" "Thank you" *Throws bean into base, base freezes* "Effective..."))

Dragonair watched helplessly as Kinar was covered in paint. He wouldn't stand around and watch this happen. He used agility and flew around Kinar, protecting her from the Smeargle. He then used thunderbolt to knock out them, but remembered to follow up with agility so they couldn't copy one of his good moves.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar nodded and used Extremespeed to make it harder.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dragonair continued using his strong moves followed by agility to mess up their sketching.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally, after a good couple hours of fighting, only the leader was left. Dragonair's pearl began to turn gray.
"Twister!" He yelled, releasing a tornado at the Smeargle. The Smeargle tried to counter with his own twister, but failed.
"Yes! We won! Nice job, guys!" he said in excitement "Let's get out of here." And with that, the exhausted Pokemon left the dungeon.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally, after a good couple hours of fighting, only the leader was left. Dragonair's pearl began to turn gray.
"Twister!" He yelled, releasing a tornado at the Smeargle. The Smeargle tried to counter with his own twister, but failed.
"Yes! We won! Nice job, guys!" he said in excitement "Let's get out of here." And with that, the exhausted Pokemon left the dungeon.
(Um? Talk about a majpr Godmod. You double posted, made the leader die too easily when the otehrs were still in the cave, lost and controlled everybody else leaving. Everything you just did broke the rules.)

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next