It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Seven Symbols : Started 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey that's mine! I stole it fair and square!" He dove ontop of Dratini trying desperately to get the hat back. "Vice, gimme a hand here! Afterall, it was yours." The Trainer rushed over quickly to see the two pokemon wrestling relentlessly over a santa hat and shook his head.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So did I!" he screamed. He was about to use his twister attack when he noticed the trainer.
"Nuts." he said. "Uh... we were...uhhh...having a... mock battle! Yeah! That's what we were doing! Just for fun. That's what we were doing!"
He gets repetitious when he is nervous too.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy nodded. "Yep, and I was just about to try out my new technique...Theif!" He took the hat back and ran out of sight. "Haha! Looks like I win again!" Once he was far enough away, he stuck his tonuge out, teasing Dratini.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Big mistake" Dratini said to himself. He used his agility to run up to sableye, then used his twister attack...

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sableye layed ont he ground for some time before getting up. "See...this is why I don't like battles...too much energy." He sighed and stood up gathering energy into both of his hands. "Now you're gonna make me use it, aren't you? Ugh..." He then threw a shadow ball at Dratini.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar now was looking angry. Which was bad, considering that Kinar rarely got angry. She let out a growl that was deep, yet loud enough for all of the pokemon to hear it, and send shivers down their spines. She even bared her teeth, which caused the risk of her actually attacking the duo.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At this point, he released his twister, causing the shadow ball to be destroyed. He was about to hit the other two Pokemon with his thunder wave when a red beam came at him so fast, he couldn't dodge. He then disappeared from the other Pokemon's view.
"Why Dratini has such an annoying temper I have no idea." The trainer said "Jimmy, why can't you share the hat with Dratini? I don't care if he stole it, just ask him to share. It works, that's what Dratini is like. Remember that next time." He released the Dratini.
"Sorry, Jimmy" He said to him "I just didn't like you catapulting on me. You now how I lose my caring for anybody else when I want something, like that hat, for example."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy shrugged. "Well, he shouldn't have taken it from me." He walked over to a shady spot and curled up on the ground to take a nap with a loud yawn. "Heh, you're just lucky I don't feel like using my full power."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini never really like Jimmy, as he would never accept an apology. He used his agility, and stole and drank a coffee at such great speeds that nobody knew he had even moved. Speed was by far Dratini's strongest point. He went up to the trainer and begged for him to let them start their challenge.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Kinar looked from one to another, displease shown clearly on her face. She was still growling slightly, but eventually stopped.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Tessa, please post before I get too bored))

Dratini walked up to Kinar and lay down on her soft, fuzzy belly.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((XD Thanks for the...er....comment, I think.))

Kinar sighed and rolled her eyes, but laid down anyways. Fine, 'mother' the 'kids'... She thought. I guess that that is the role of the biggest female in the group...

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Wowwwwwww. You guys got 2 pages in like a day :lol: ))

Crash smiled at the foolishness of his comrades. So instead of watching them, Crash tuned out the other Pokemon and ate his food. When he finished gobbling it down, Crash belched. "Guys, I'll be right back, I want to explore a bit.....Anyone else want to come?"

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
"I'll happily explore with you soon, although right now I have some business to attend to!!" Said Vice, sort of evilishly. He quietly moved behind Jimmy (Who I believe has the hat, I'm kind of lost) and, with an odd sound, an Abra teleported behind Jimmy, stole the hat, then teleported away. "What in the name of Mew just happened?" Vice asked no-one in particular. He wander over to Crash "Let's go exploring where we can find that Abra." He said, with absolute loathing.

8 D

Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack tried to ignore the group, lying down and looking up into the clouds. He was kinda embarrassed about how babyish the pokemon were.

"Well, I guess this group kinda does need a mothering figure..." he sighed as he murmured to himself, "But still, I'll have to get her back for that smart-a comment. Just because she's my weakness, doesn't mean I can be defeated so easily. And besides, she doesn't even know the full extent of my potential..." he nodded to himself.

The Lucario then looked up sadly, "I wonder how Muddy and Mudster are doing... I hope they're okay..."

Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
"What's that you've got there, Abra?" Vice heard a womans voice say in the distance. He was alert immediately, and ran to where the sound came from. Sure enough, the Abra that stole his hat from Jimmy was there, giving it to an odd looking old lady. Vice walked over to her and looked up at the hat, longingly. "Oh, hello there young Pokemon. How may I help you?" Asked the lady. Vice pointed at the Santa hat she was now wearing, then pointed to himself, explaining with a loud "Snea!!"
"I'm sorry dear, but this is my hat. My darling little Abra just gave it to me!!"
Vice, trying to force tears into his eyes, then mimed Abra stealing a hat from his head.
"Are you threatening to steal it from me, because I wont take that sitting down. Abra, get rid of that Pokemon!!" She cried.
"Ab-raaah!!" It screamed, then... nothing.
"What are you doing?!" The old lady yelled "Kill that little demon!"
Abra wandered over to Vice, who was ready to attack. He didn't need to, because the Abra was only trying to get the food in his pocket. Then, after eating its fill, Abra teleported somewhere and back, in the blink of an eye, but reappeared holding the hat. It gave it to Sneasel.
"Now kill it, KILL IT!" The old lady cackled, but after returning the hat, Abra teleported away. Two men in Police uniforms were walking towards the old lady. "We're going to have to ask you to quiet down, you're scaring some of the Po- Wait a minute" One of them said, then stopped, momentarily, "I think I recognize you from somewhere..." The old lady started running away. The man didn't notice "That's it!! I know you because you're in Team Rock-" He stopped short, again. Then started chasing her, his partner did too. 'That was odd' Thought Vice 'At least I've got my hat back' and he went back to rejoin the group.

8 D

Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay guys... Thinking up stuff for a Tauros to do is too hard. I don't suppose anyone would object to me changing my Pokemon to a Persian?))

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini looked over, and was about to tackle the hat off of Vice's head when he remembered the last time that happened, so he walked over to Vice.
"Can we SHARE the Santa hat?" he said as he hit the fuzzy thing on the hat.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((go for it, that's why I picked a little one))

Sableye woke up and stretched. "Hey...where'd everybody go?" He walked around searching anxiously until he came to Kinar who was laying down. "Well...it has been a few minutes." He layed down on her, making himself comfortabe in her fur.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar sighed. "You know, Zack, I can hear you over there. Although, as I do not know your know your true potential, I was complementing the Steel to Fire type disadvantage. Other than that, I was only saying that to stop the fight. I have no means of wanting to fight. Much." Kinar finished, and laid her head back onto her paws.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dratini noticed that he hadn't been heard, so he went over to the trainer, who was holding a coffee.
What he said:
"Can I battle the others for entertainment?"
What the trainer heard:
"Dratini?"
"You want my coffee?"
"No, you fool! I want to battle he somebody!/Dratini! Tini Tini Tini!"
"I don't understand you..."
Dratini began to mime fighting an imaginary pokemon.
"Oh, you want to battle the others. Sure, that's ok, but we'll be leaving soon, so make in quick."
"YAY!/TINI!"
Dratini hurried to the others and asked if anybody wanted to battle, telling them that he had permission now.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zack rolled over, "Yeah, yeah..." he replied to Kinar, "I'm not really worried about that anymore..." he stared sadly along the ground, "I just hope my friends are okay, the ones I met before I got traded off... Two Mudkips and a group of other pokemon. They're pretty famous."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar turned her head to face Zack, her face troubled. "You miss them very much, don't you. I guess that I'm rather lucky enough to have been the unfortunate Growlithe I was before Trainer caught me. I was very lonely, and had no friends. Although, I guess it was better that way, for my future." She paused, thinking of anything she could say. "Famous friends, eh? How so?" She smiled suggestively. It had been a long time since she had actually tried to make conversation to comfort someone.

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well..." Zack thought before he spoke, "This band of wild pokemon started travelling Hoenn together, their leader being the oldest brother, Mudster. As fate would have it, a ship crashed into a beach as they began their big quest. This ship held his younger brother, Muddy. They were separated at birth, out at sea."

Zack sat up and turned to the Arcanine, "So, they travelled together, bestowing themselves as Team Ultima. They were out for wild pokemon everywhere who didn't wish to be caught by bad trainers alike," he turned his head with smirk, "Fortunate enough, each gym in Hoenn was taken over by a group of black ninja-type goons who were out to catch them all. Their plan was simple, it was to steal the pokemon from trainers who were out to challenge the Pokemon League and become Champion someday. So yeah, they managed to obtain some pretty powerful pokemon. They even had legendary pokemon at their disposal," he chuckled, "I don't really believe it myself, but Mudster claimed he caught those pokemon and released them back into the wild...some contraction he found from one of their trucks."

Zack stood up, reaching for a pocket, "See?" he showed a black bandana warped around his paw, "Everyone in Team Ultima wore these. I was a member, but only for a short while," he placed the clothing back into his hidden pocket, "They were in Sinnoh last I saw them, helping me and my old trainer out."

Zack sat back down, "There's no records of them ever saving Hoenn, and it's like these black goons never existed at all," he smiled, lying back down, "So who knows. Maybe it was just a story, a complete fairy tale perhaps. But I guess that's up to my imagination."

Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinar smiled. "Well...that's interesting." She said, not sure of how to put her thoughts into words, but gave Zack an assuring smile. "At least they put their heart into it, right?"

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next