It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Creativity (PM Mudget quickly - one more person gets in!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked up at the boy with a slightly confused and surprised look. As I picked up the now dormant creature, or Eevee, I look at him properly through the window. Dryly, I replied, "A little sarcastic here, are we?"
After looking him up and down, I recognized him from the orphanage. I gave him a small smile. "Now I recognize you. And yes, I'd rather the train." I arched an eyebrow. "But, I'd like a window seat with other people, rather than with darkness, and I'd also rather be conscious." I smirked. I looked at the bottom part of the window, which seemed to separate the two rooms. I then looked behind me. "Since when was I in a room?" I mumbled. I shook my head, and looked back at the boy. "Stand back, if you please. Oh, and if you don't want to be covered in glass." I waited for him to get back, and backed up. I then ran to the window, and kicked out. I yelped in surprise as the window disappeared and reappeared behind me, and I fell onto the ground of the other room. Hard. Mumbling to myself in my native language, German, I got up, rubbing my head of where I had fallen. I looked at the window. "What an unpleasant surprise. A room that comes out of nowhere, and a window that is a ghost." I said sarcastically. In fact, jumping through that really hurt, but I didn't show it. Sighing, I turned to the boy. "Did I really just fly right through that window, or is it just me?" I asked him.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
"You, um just went through it." Carl said shocked "I guess we'll have to get used to that sort thing." " so, are you injoying your stay at our 5 star hotel" he gigled. "I am sorry are you ok?"

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled, and got up. "Yeah, I'm fine, I guess." I brushed myself off. "Let's see..." I pretended to be thinking and looked around. "Umm....places appearing out of nowhere, being able to move through windows..." I walked to the window, and moved my hand to it, but this time, I felt cold glass beneath my fingers, and frowned. ".....that I can no longer go through, and uh..." I looked up. "No ceiling." I faced the boy, smiling. "The best freaking 5 star hotel I've ever seen." I laughed, and shook my head. "And what is your name, fellow passenger? Mine is Artemis."

((When are our powers revealed? Oh, and I am loving this rp. :)))

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Well I guess that it's been 24 hours.....yeah.))

Shan yelped as the chandileir fell from the roof he grabbed a chair an held it in front of his face and closed his eyes to protect them from the glass shards. After it was done he looked at the back of the chair and was suprised to see not a single glass shard was stuck in it, apparently they had just avoided him completely. Frowning at this strangeness his sat down in the chair and picked up a hunk of artichoke, the weird dog creature hopped up on the table and also began peeling one. Shan smiled, he was beginnings to like this thing, anyone or anything that liked artichoke was probably not so bad.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and leaned against the wall, still awaiting the boy's answer. Suddenly, the wall behind me felt oddly cold. I jumped off of it, and could swear that ice was on it. However, when I blinked, it was gone.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"uh, oh right sorry my name is um its uhhhh.........oh yea Carl!" he blushed
"like the wall?" He asked looking at her. "maybe we should find a way out?...........what do you think?" he asked, then he saw the boy at the table. "your dog has good table manners" he looked at him with the upmost casualness.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked to the table as well. I wasn't hungry. In fact, my stomach felt as cold as....ice. "Forgot your name for a sec, did ya?" I teased Carl. I looked at the 'dog'. I arched an eyebrow. "You call that thing a 'dog'? It doesn't look like one, although it is cute." I rubbed it beneath the chin.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"umm it must be a side effect" he said hoping he wouldn't sound stupid. " mine said its name, so maybe that one will to." he said as the zubat sat on his shoulder. "don't you want to eat Artemis?" Carl asked with consern.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head, and rubbed my stomach. "No...but I have an odd feeling...like I'm warm on the outside, but I feel cold inside." I said, confused. I shook my head. "Anyhow, I'm not hungry for some reason. Oh, and this creature called itself Eevee, but I'll name it Luna." I said, looking at the small creature in my small knapsack.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((where did the napsack come from? we where kidnapped))

"oh, well i hope your alright" he said as he laid a hand on her shoulder. " and i kind of meant the dog" he said looking at it. "but luna is a nice name" he said trying to make conversation to break th oddness that surounded him. "I think i'll call mine hunter." he said quite pleased with the name.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Err.....It was always there? I would do the :roll:, but it was deleted. :cry:))

I smiled. "That is a good name." I looked around, frowning. "But where are we....and why? The only thing I remember is laying down in front of something, and I saw..." I looked away, then looked at Carl alarmed. "That man! The professor, I think! He was wearing a lab coat, but that is all I remember! But..." I lowered my voice. "Where is he? Where is here?"

((Man, I wonder where the others are. :( I hope Sneaky Sneasle comes back on....))

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"what? a man? with a lab coat?" he smiled "i got it, were aboared an alien ship and they are experimenting on us." he looked convinced of it, but not even he belived it. (hey), he thought (maybe if i want somethimg badly i'll get it) he closed his eyes then opened them. "drat it didn't work" he said out load to himself "i wonder if......" he trailed off trying to figure all this out.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((THEY GOT RID OF ROLL!!!!! :( :roll: :roll: :roll: :())

((I never actually said it looked like a dog.....Just thought it))

Shan arched an eyebrow as they just talked among themselves, completely disabling him from answering any of their statements. He recognized them from the orphanage so he wasn't especially concerned at how they got there. "The same destructive and weird way we all did." He finished his artichoke and sat back in his chair, wondering what to do now. He looked around at the other kids that were there, he saw that he was the oldest one. He sighed again, he hoped that they didn't act immature. But then with a thought he gave a kind of bittersweet smile, he didn't think that anyone watching the destruction of their world could be immature. The dog thing finished eating his artichoke and picked up another one, looking over occasionally at him when a strong emotion went through him as he thought of the black hole, apparently he was very hungry but still sensitive to his thoughts.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I then looked around, for my voice had echoed. I shook my head. "An alien ship? I meant a lab, you dolt." I playfully punched Carl on the arm. At least I had a friend....

I looked around at the other people, and looked at another boy who was doing that. He seems taller that anyone else...and more mature. He's got to be at least one of the oldest. I then suddenly coughed, and looked around. I turned to Carl. "Uhhh...I'll be right back. I have to find something..." I trailed off and walked away, looking around. I finally walked to the wall that I had been behind before, and phased through it. "Hmm..." I said aloud, and then saw a door to my right. I smiled. I really, really had to go.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"well when you gota go, you gota go" Carl said out loud. He turned Shan, "Whats up?"

((lack of things to say untill mudget gets back))

Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I came out, and turned to my right to see that the window had become a solid wall. The first thing I though was, Oh. Well, that's odd. But then I slapped my forehead and cursed in German. And, as you should know, here was my second thought: Where is the door?, which was shortly followed by the color draining out of my face.
Crap.
I turned back around, and saw that the door had disappeared. In anger, I turned to where I had thought the window used to be, but was now gone, and punched the wall. I sighed, and looked down. I looked back up to see ice on the wall. Odd... I blinked, and rethought. Wait...there was never ice there...it's gone... I shook my head, and turned around, wondering where the corridor on the other side led to. That's when it hit me.
The window was to my left...not my right..... I sighed, and looked back up to see the window, not to my right, but to my left. I looked at my now injured hand, sighed, and phased back through the window and wall. You could safely assume that I was officially in a sour mood......

Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan arched an eyebrow and said "Not a lot can by 'up' when the world was destroyed can it?" He looked over at the dog thing and saw it sitting down, just looking at him. He tried to ignore it but something drew his gaze, he could see a blue glow around it. Very faint. Almost as soon as he saw it he could feel a sense of curiosity, he had no idea where it came from, he wasn't normally too curious.

The dog-like creature, a Riolu, could feel his gaze on his aura. He smiled "We are now truly becoming one, if he can see my aura that I'm trying to show him we must be."

Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I continued to walk, and sat down at the table. I thought for a second, my mind in space, with my elbow on the table, and my chin on my hand, my eyes lazing staring at nothing. Finally, after several minutes, I sighed. "So..." I began to conclude. "Let's put it this way. We don't know what happened to our world, but the fact that it *might* be destroyed doesn't matter right now. What does is..." I prepared to count off of my fingers. "A. Where the heck are we. B. Why are we here. C. What are we going to do? D. Where are we going to do it? E. Where are we. F. Why does this place feel like it is alive. G. Who are these creatures? H. More importantly, what are these creatures? I. Why does this place have appearing and disappearing walls and windows? J. Why can we move through them? K. Why aren't there doors? L. Where is a way out? M. Are we even on a planet? N. What is going to happen to us?" I had said that all very fast, but clear, and was now wrapping up. I also had everyone's attention. I took a deep inhale. I said the next part slowly, each word having its own few seconds. "And O. Just where did that bathroom come from?" I sighed, and sat back in the chair, my arms crossed. "Anything I didn't cover?" I asked.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan said "Yes, there is something you didn't cover. What does it matter?"

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I glared at the boy. Not an angry glare, but one that showed that I was beat. I sighed. "We care because, honestly, how are we going to stay in this place and stay sane?" I asked him. I then thought for a moment. I then snapped my fingers. "Fine. Then that was P, and here's Q. Why is it that I am so bored that I must come up with these? Oh, and R. If I am this bored, how can I stay sane in a place like this? That is why I care."

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan looked at the bored girl ((girl right?)) he said "Stay sane? What sanity is there to be had? We have watched the entire world be sucked into a black hole! Our friends, the only home we have ever known, everything! So here's your 'S', what sanity is there to be had?" While he said this emotions of grief, rage and confusion welled up in him; he tried his hardest not to show it and succeeded in stopping himself from shouting this. If fact he was proud at how he kept his voice level and unhinged with rage.

The Riolu looked up at the man with wide eyes, to him it seemed an enormous flame of blue was leaping from him. "He must be really disturbed to have that strong an aura, I better comfort him." He jumped up onto his lap and resumed a resting position, he could feel the muscles relax at this and the blue fire calmed into a faint glow again.

((lol I wonder if we'll get to z :P))

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I quieted down down and looked at my fists, which were neatly laid on my knees. Great. Another person to hate my guts. I stared at the same spot for a very long time. After what seemed to be fifteen minutes or so, I finally whispered, "And T is for Why we were chosen. U is for You, me, and the others, for why did we have to go through this? V. Why not any of the other thousands of orphans in the world? W. Why did that guy use humans as test subjects? X. Why would he even had tried to make something like that? Y. Why is it that people with happy lives treat us as simple test subject, people with no feelings or self-meaning. And Z. Why am I even conversing this to people who would rather yell at me?" I whispered, but loudly enough for the people around me to hear. I looked up, and my eyes showed a little sadness, anger, and a lot of other things. But, it wasn't like I was close to tears or anything. I sighed. I was like a poet. In my spare and bored time, I would make up poems involving the letters of the alphabet, which was weird, but nowadays, who isn't? Now, THAT would be Number 1......

((Artemis is a girl's name, right? Also, I am a girl...<-----------:)))

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I never yelled....Yay we got to z!! :P))

((Artemis can be used as male or female, it represents the goddess of the hunt. A term to be applied to either gender.))

Shan was calmer now, he realized that some of his anger and fear had shown through. He said "I didn't mean to yell at you, I am not angry at you. I am scared, and that puts it plainly. Questioning things in a strange world with no answers won't help, it will only confuse you. I don't want anyone to broad on them, that's why I added my question."

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I turned to him, ot angry, but stern. "Yes, but it gives us things to think about, and goals to look forward to. Then my expression softened, and formed into the one I had when I was looking for the bathroom. "But really, where is the exit?"

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan shrugged and said "Probably wherever we want it to be, when we need it." He then turned back to the table and started on a chicken wing. He hoped that he was really getting the hang of this place and not just guessing blindly.

((Good night, tired, can't wait til mudget gets back. Won't he be suprised :P. ))

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next