It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Creativity (PM Mudget quickly - one more person gets in!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((You mean your....er...what does kanojo mean again?))

I blushed a little too. "Eehhh...well...I couldn't just stand by and not seize the opportunity when it's granted to me, you know?" I shrugged. I sighed. I had to change the subject. I mean, he was blushing as well! "What about the others?" I suddenly said loudly, and jumped from the bed. I turned back to Carl. "We'd better help them."

Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Shan flew through the air, the creature had finally managed to shake him off. He landed on the bed that the girl had just jumped off of. He caught the end of the sentence, "Yes, help would be nice" He ripped his spines from the mattress and charged back at the beast.

((Can you post we've killed it yet Mudget?))

Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
((kanojo means girlfriend. mine in real life likes me to call her that. points at sig that says "nathan (heart) Chi))

"ummm i'd love to help but i think my power over stone went away and now i have a healing abillity." Carl looked at his hand. "i have an idea" he rushed twords the creature and got its attention. "hey over hear! come get my you son of a....." Carl held his tounge on the last word. the creature ran twards him. "nows your chance to attack!" he yelled.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I nodded, and grabbed Shan's and Erik's shoulders, then kicked out and lightly touched Carl, and concentrated. Suddenly, everything was quiet again. I opened my eyes, and looked around, smiling. Time was frozen again, except for me, Carl, Shan, and Eric. I pointed to the creature. "You'd better get a move on before I lose my hold on this time, you know."

((We'll see. :wink: It depends on the character's actions, if you get what I'm saying...))

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"umm cool" Carl said as he looked around with time stoped. "Hey Artemis...." he began. "i know this isnt the time but....... want to be my kanojo? we may not live through this, and i wanted to know your anwser..." he kissed her on the cheek.

((romance always makes the story more interesting ;) ))

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stepped back, surprised by his actions. "Be your...what?" I said, then realized that the creature was moving. "No!" I said suddenly, and time froze again. I moaned when I realized that I had not been touching anyone when I had done that. Now they were all frozen.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"ha ha" Carl gigled "i was wondering what you would do" Carl smiled but saw the suprized look on her face. "ok i'm sorry" he said softly "forgive me?"

Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
((Sure, we could go back to the mansion and get that power back. Now, time to slay the beast.))

As Eric sharpened his arm, a lot happened. He didn't notice much, but the beast was standing so close to the door. 'Too close' a voice said in his head
"What?" Eric questioned it
'If you go near it, it could grab you and throw you out.'
"Ah..." Eric trailed off think of what to do. His arm changed again, into a mace this time. Eric hid it behind his back, and cautiously approached the monster.
It's head jerked around, looking straight at Eric, yet it stood its ground. Eric crept closer, pretending he hadn't noticed the creature see him, until he was so near, he could feel its breath. Suddenly, the demon flung an arm at Eric, who, just in time, swung his mace back to meet it. There was a sickening crack, and its arm fell off. "SQAAA!" It roared, flinching. Eric took this opportunity to whack it in the soft flesh of its stomach region, and it was sent flying out the door - down... down... down... falling a long distance, roaring the whole way until SPLASH, it landed in a stream of lava, and started to sizzle. The fact that he'd killed a living creature didn't seem to phase Eric, but it didn't have much time to sink in, because as soon as the beast died, the orphanage started to fall as well...

8 D

Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( :frustrated: ow, ow, ow, ow @ romance :P))

The orfanage began to fall........."Crap" Shan said then, as if this world did have normal gravity, the rapid fall made him fly up and hit the celling. "Ow" He mad his spikes jut out and began sticking them into the wall and pulling down, he didn't exactly know why he wanted to be on the floor but that seemed like a good thing....

Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric screamed. He was close to the door, and could see out. They'd covered over half the distance down, and were still picking up speed. A volcano below them started to rumble, then it erupted. Glowing orange lava spewed everywhere, and large rocks were launched into the air. One rather large one was flying straight towards the orphanage!!

8 D

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

some lava splattered on Carls hand but he rehealed it. "crap some one do something now!" Carl had a thought "Hey Artemis stop time!" Carl called out.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at Carl, my eyes wide, but nodded. Closing my eyes, I concentrated hard, and opened them only when the world was quiet. I opened my eyes, and looked around. A rock was in the middle of the orphanage, and many more were coming. I bit my lip, and continued to breath slowly. I inched over to Carl, careful not to fall, and grabbed his wrist, taking him to this time stop so that he could move. I then slowly moved to Erik and then, carefully, to Shan. I got them all, and fought the urge to sigh. If I could keep my breath steady, then time would remain stopped. I looked out, and saw it: The purple wall. I gulped. It was practically in the lava, if not inches above it. Without warning, I jumped onto a flaming rock, which had frozen flames on it. I waited a few second, then jumped onto the other one. I then looked around again, now being on the outside of the orphanage. I tilted my head. There was writing on the bottom of the house. I continued down rocks until I was a bit above the wall, and beckoned the others forward. Once they got here, I showed them into the wall. "I can't go in until you all are in, or time will move with you in here." I said. Once they were in, I make a quick glance at the writing on the orphanage. It was in German. I made the mistake of reading it.
Fatal error #2.
What the words said made my breath quicken. It scared me. And thus, time moved forward again, and the rock jerked, making me start to fall. My back faced the purple wall, but if I wasn't grabbed soon, I would fall into the lava.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"No!!" Carl screamed as he grabed her and pulled her into the purple wall.
"are you ok?"

((no dieing :wink: ))

Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That's why I said unless someone pulled me in. :wink:))

I sighed, laying on the ground. I was breathing hard. "Thanks. I owe you one, Carl." I got up, grunting. I finally stood up against the wall for support. Wait...what wall? My brain asked, and I looked around. "Where are we?" I asked, startled.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"i'm not sure where were at..." Carl trailed off looking around.

((hey angel, like the pm i sent you? lol))

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan jumped into the purple barrier after them, what else could he do? The riolu who had been hiding under a bed the whole time with the precognition of a bad thing coming lept after him.

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and looked around. I wanted to take as much in of our setting as possible.

((Who decides what it looks like?))

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((idk, mudget usually. if u want me to do it i can.))

((rrr. i have nothing to say, i might edit this post later))

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((If we go back into the purple wall, it'll take us back to the mansion. When we explore the Mansion more, it'll turn out there are more portals/walls. Use your Creativity when we next go through one, and you can choose the next area.))

"I think..." Eric started, then trailed off. They were in a room that was on fire. "... this is the Mansion." He turned back and looked at the purple wall. Lava was pouring out of it. "We've gotta get outta here!!" He yelled quickly. A set of double doors he'd never noticed before swung open, and he ran through them, into a stone hallway.

((I hope there aren't any traps in it. Hint hint nudge nudge.))

8 D

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((ooooh, let my do this ;) i play tomb raider))

Carl ran after them down the stone hall way. "somethings not right" He said as the door slamed tight ly shut behind them. The floor started to slowly comout form under them. "oh crap run, before theres no floor left". and under the floor was a room full of smaller creatures. "those must be the babys." Carl said as he was running "don't fall in".

((how's that?))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shan ran after them right as the door closed behind them, "Crap" he said as the floor started to give way. He kept on running. As he rounded a bend he saw a big blue chandileir conveiniantly located at body height, it seemed to shimmer like the purple wall had. He hoped that it really was another portal and he was not about to break his head as he dove into it.......He didn't break his head.

The Riolu stayed hidden in the back of Shan's shirt, hanging on to his shoulders, he was starting to get tired of them moving all the time.

((Seriously, do you have an actual plot here mudget? Or is the point that we make up the plot as we go?))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran across the floor, able to pass the others but deciding not to. I looked behind me.
Mistake #3.
Man, have I been doing that a lot lately.
I saw on of the baby of those creatures fly upwards. I zoomed over up, and I almost held my breath, except I was running. One dove at me, and I reached a solid piece of ground, tripping.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Carl saw Artemis trip. He ran to her and picked her up, but it was a lot easyer this time "odd" Carl remarked, but he didn't have time to think he ran after Shan and dove into the chandileir.

((hope you've got a plan))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded my thanks to Carl and looked back at Erik. "There isn't a door on the other end of this room! We have to go! Now!" I grabbed his arm, and pushed him. I then followed him into the chandelier.

((Chandelier is spelled this way, by the by. Oh, and since we have to back to the mansion, should we pretend as if this portal leads up to another part of it? That way, we are still in the mansion, and we can do this a bit slower. I think we moved on a bit too fast...))

Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next