It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pokemon Time Adventures 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked up at her wearily. "I don't want to travel...don't wanna start over. I wanna find a good spot and stay there. But i can't. My face is all over the news." He thought and realized that he hasn't been pursued in over a week. She must have told them to stop looking for me... Jimmy looked down with watering eyes. "I can't go back now, there's no place for me there." He turned his head to her slowly. "Would you mind...if I stayed here for a while?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked at him, surprised. "Uh..." I opened my mouth, and closed it again. "What about Gary? He's soon to find out." I finally managed to say. I then smiled. "I have friends in high places, though. No one can find us there. And Gary won't find out about you. Besides, if we go to where my father will return from open seas, that would be very good. He would do anything for my friends." I smiled sheepishly. My tone pretty much sounded as if I didn't have many friends, if any at all. "Well?" I asked. Arching eyebrows, I sighed, and walked over to a desk, opened a drawer, and took out a large stack of postcards. "Again, we have friends in all places. Whichever city you wish to go to, tell me and we can go. And we can stay anywhere with no problems-for free!" I winked.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Tom stared at the now empty house. Then he got an idea (which is really rare... just kidding!) So he sent Jolteon and Flareon to go block him, while he and Vaporeon cornered him. He needed someone to talk to.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I sighed, and lowered the postcards, throwing them onto the table counter in the kitchen. "Fine. We'll sit here and be bored to death." Luna did somethign that sounded like a laugh, and I glared at her. I sighed, and walked to the window. Gary was watching me. I stared at him, emotionless for a minute, then stuck my tongue at him with the same emotionless face, making it so simple that Gary fell out of his chair. i didn't know if he was laughing, or embarrassed. I closed the curtains, then sat down near the boy. I stayed quiet for a few minutes, and the whole house stayed that way. I finally sighed. "You can be boring when you are quiet, you know?" I looked around, wondering what we could do.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2