It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked up at Jason tiredly. "Heh, nice job..." He replied with a ssort of yawn. "Being you were so victorious, I deem you in charge for the night." Gary chuckled and took out a sleeping bag. He immediately fell asleep after hitting the ground.

That night, Gary had a dream. In his dream there was a very large Star-shaped pokemon. It was shooting a huge wave of bubbles at an even bigger bee. Once the wave was done, the bee rushed in for an attack, but was shot back by what looked like many smaller stars making the bee fall into the water. The other three were there and rushed in to help it. Gary felt like he couldn't move. He was too afraid of what would happen but didn't know why. He awoke in a cold sweat and saw that everyone else had fallen asleep. What...was that? Were they pokemon?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon let the newly caught Pikachu out of his ball and saw that it was still asleep. Kon nudged the Pikachu and he opened his eyes, he saw Kon and Kyouko -who woke up a little while ago- looking at him. He jumped up and looked around panickedly. Kon put a calming hand on his head and said "It's okay, little Pika." Pikachu calmed down a little and looked at Kon with questioning eyes. She smiled and gestured to Kyouko "That's my friend, Charmander. You probably don't know this, but I, um, kinda captured you, so now you belong to me..." Pikachu looked at her with sad eyes and blinked at the Pokeball that she held in her hand "This is your Pokeball, little Pika." Kon explained, "But that doesn't mean you have to stay in it. You can just walk around with me an' Kyouko." Pikachu nodded his head to this and jumped on her shoulder "I take that as a yes." Kon said happily, "Little Pika, you are now an official member of our team~! Although... I can't just call you little Pika... how 'bout Kiiro?" the Pikachu seemed to like that name "Oaky, Kiiro it is!" Kon said

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked over at Kon and gave her a half smile. Note even 6 hours and they're friends... He looked down at the pokeball and called the Weedle out. "Hey..." The Weedle looked at him and scuttled behind a small bush. Gary frowned and looked over the bush. "Come on...you don't need to be so rude..." Weedle, not knowing what to do curled into a ball and began shaking. Gary reached over to pick it up and it pricked him with its tail. "Ow!" He took his hand back and looked at it. A poison sting...It bled a little and he sighed. "Return..." The scared Weedle went back into its ball and Gary sat down, disappointed, looking at his hand which had gotten quite red.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon saw Gary get stung by his new Weedle and went up to him "Are you okay, Gar?" she looked at the spot where he got stung and said "I've got some Pecha Berries with me," Kon took out her knapsack and pulled out the peach-like berry, then handed it to him, "I know it's not too bad of a sting, but you should fix it unless it gets worse." Kon then gave him a smirk, "So, Weedle doesn't like you, hn?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary took the berry and ate it thankfully. "I guess it doesn't..." Gary frowned again looking at his hand. "It's just that you and Kiiro got friendly that fast...but my Weedle is still afraid of me. How do I know it'll even let me train it?" He finished the berry and could already feel the effects taking place.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"My advice is to be really nice to it. I think a lot of Pokemon like me 'cause I'm the little forest freak...." Kon shrugged and added "Never really cared what others think 'a me" Kon thought for a little while, and said "Hey, let out your Weedle. I may be able to convince it to be nice."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary nodded and took the ball from his belt. "Come back out little guy." The Weedle came out and took one look at Gary before curling into a ball again. "Weeeee..." it wimpered sadly. Gary sighed. "See? It doesn't like me at all." He hung his head sadly.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"You can't give up on it that quickly!" Kon said, bonking Gary on the head, "Pokemon can tell when you're sad and stuff!" Kon held out her hand to the Weedle. It was a bit wary at first, but it hesitantly crawled up to her, looking at her with a nervous look. Kon merely smiled and said "It's okay, see?" Kon lifted her hand, and Weedle curled up into a ball again. Kon gave a :? look and then said "I know!" she pulled out her ocarina again "Most shy Pokemon like music. So if I play a song it likes, it may let us touch it." she played a song that was similar to the one she played earlier, but this one had a slightly different tone. Weedle heard the music, and uncurleed from its little ball. Again it approached Kon, but this time it went up closer "Weeeee...?" Kon raised her hand to pet it, and Weedle was about to curl into a ball again, but then Kon touched its head. Weedle flinched, but then it saw that Kon was only petting it. Weedle gave another "Weeeee?" Kon smiled "See? I told you it was okay." she told it. Kon then turned to Gary "See? All you need to do is be nice to it." she then smiled. Gary seemed a lot nicer than what she had first thought.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I sat and followed the rest the whole time, sighing. Hitoshi was still asleep, and I kept yawning. I heard something scurry around behind me, and turned to look. A Caterpie sat there, as if waiting for something. I leaned close to it, and scooped it up when it wasn't expecting it. I laughed, holding it in my hand, and gave it a pokemon food-thingy from my bag. Hitoshi woke up, and started to address it. As the group moved on, I didn't notice, and stayed behind to play around with Hitoshi and the small Caterpie.

A while later, I was laughing, when I looked up and noticed that I was alone. Also, it was getting very dark, and I felt a stab of fear settle in my heart. Gulping, I picket up the two pokemon and held them close. "Eh..." I said, and gulped again. I got up and wandered around, going on a different path than the others. I put Hitoshi in his pokeball, and the Caterpie refused to leave my arms, for other pokemon had started to scurry around, and apparently she was scared. I sat down on a rock, and kept looking around.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary offered Weedle his hand and it quikcly jumped back. "Come on Weedle, if I wanted to hurt you, I already would have." Weedle looked at him cautiously and curled up again. "Weeee....." "Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say..." Gary nodded, I won't rush it. It'll come to me when it's ready." I just hope no battles come up before then... He turned to Kon and thanked her for her help. Then he sat next to the curled up Weedle and warily wrapped his arm around it. "You must be cold..." He gave it a warm smile and it unraveled a little bit. "Wait!" Jimmy looked up alarmed. "Where's Kiki!? I havn't seen her at all lately."

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jason with ghastly closely behind..went up to gary..."so hows it going with the new weedle"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"See? I was right." said Kon with a grin. She started playing with Kiiri and Kyouko, when she remembered something "Hey Gary, have you seen Kiki around? I wanna ask her somethin'."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked around, alarmed. "I can't find her anywhere. Do you she could have been left behind?" Gary grabbed the ball with Sandshrew in it and held Weedle in his arm. We need to go and find her." Weedle uncurled slightly and looked up at him confused. He smiled down at it. "Okay buddy, right now we're on a rescue mission! We need to save a fallen comrade!" Gary gave Weedle a very confident look. It stared back up at him as if to be thinking, then hid its face behind his arm. "Dohlll.." The three ventured off into the forest keeping their pokemon close.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I yawned, but refused to let myself sleep. Holding Caterpie, I walked around the forest, slowly but surely becoming VERY lost.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Starter Pokemon: Pikachu?
Party Pokemon: Pikachu, Ratatta
History: Raymond was born in Viridian City. He was popular in school, having many friends and talking about what they would do when they turned 10 and were able to get their own Pokemon. Raymond's stories were always the most far-fetched; he had plans on challenging the Elite 4 and becoming champion of the Kanto region. No matter how much his friends bugged him about it, he never gave up on his dream. Shortly before turning 10, his dad passed away. He swore that he would win no matter the cost for his dad.
Personality: Very carefree. But when it comes to battling, he is very serious due to the oath he made to his dad at his funeral
Appearance: Dark Blue, faded jean shorts with a long grey shirt. He wears a hat at all times. He has tan skin, and black hair.
Pokemon Nicknames: Pikachu - Sparky, Ratatta - Fang

-----------------------------------------------------

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wandered around, and decided to beat my fear by battling some pokemon. Two Weedles came around, and I used my Caterpie and Hitoshi. I won a few battles, and then realized how big the forest was.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay your in, but no more after this or there wont be enough pokemon to go around XD...jsut make sure you can keep up with the rest of us))

"Kiki!" Gary, Jason and Kon shouted loudly as they walked through the forest. "Where could she be? I don't remember us going very far in." He felt Weedle urging him to the left. "What is it?" He looked down at the Weedle who had a horrified look on it's face. "Wee..." It hid it's face more behind Gary's arm. Off in the distance the three could hear a loud rumbling and after a few seconds of this, a large pokemon emerged. It had about the girth of a tree, stubby legs and two very large pinchers on its head. "W-what is that!?" Gary fiddled with his pokedex but dropped it. He couldn't move. Gary was frozen as Weedle shook in his arms. "Kon..what...is that thing!?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I'll post as often as I can. 3 honors courses + football = minimal free time =/))

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed. I had just done many battles, and Caterpie and Hitoshi were already getting much stronger. Caterpie even had an odd look to him, like he was ready to cocoon. "Not yet." I said, noting that he wasn't even officially my pokemon. A Zubat then suddenly flew above me, and I screamed slightly in shock.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pika, Pikachu! yelled a Pikachu as it charged a large creature with two pinsirs on its head. Raymond looked over to the kid frozen in fear. "I figured you could use a little help. I don't know if I can take this thing on by my self. Could you help?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked at him oddly before smirking. "Yeah, I could ahve taken him myself....I just thought it'd be a bit easy, ya know?" Gary took a ball from his belt and threw it. "Go Sandshrew!" "Shrew!" It took one glance at the pokemon and jumped a bit. "Don;t worry, that guy has a pIkachu, so you won't even be affected. Don't be afraid to get too close." Sandshrew nodded and ran to the large pokemon. "Sand-Attack!" Gary picked up his pokedex. According to this...its called Pinsir... He watched as the Pinsir was sprayed with sand and again talked by the Pikachu. It gave off a loud bellow and retreated back into the forest. Gary walked up to the boy and thanked him. "Hey thanks back there, I don't even know what would have happened if you didn't show up." Sandshrew seemed to do the same to his Pikachu as Weedled slowly emerged from Gary's arms.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"It was no problem. I had been chasing him through these woods trying to catch him when he ran into you. You didn't seem to be expecting it." Ray smiled, then extended his hand. "The name's Ray, by the way. What's yours?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[color=cyan]I picked up the two pokemon, put Hitoshi back in his pokeball, and held the small bug pokemon in my arms. "Hmmm...Do you like the name....Risa?" The Caterpie jumped up in happiness. "I guess that means that you are mine." I snuggled up to her.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary put out his hand. "I'm Gary, and they're Kon and Jason. We just started out and this is only our second day on our own." Gary stepped back and returned Sandshrew to his pokeball. "Hey Weedle, you ready to go back yet?" Weedle nodded a bit and curled into a small ball. Gary smiled slightly and returned also. He was about to say something to Ray when he heard a rustling from the bushes. He turned his head fast and thought he could see someone. "Kiki?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked through the woods, and started to hum, even if my eyes were watching around me. I was holding Risa tightly, and noticed that I had walked in a circle. Anger building up, I yelled in Frusturation, and then sat down on a rock.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next