It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary turned and gave her a smirk. "Well thanks, afterall, if it weren't for me you probably wouldn't have found the lab in the irst place. You two can keep going if you want, it's just over that hill." Gary pointed to where the lab was. "i'll wait for this guy."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled, trying to suppress giggles, and sighed. "Yes, you are very helpful and kind as well." I crossed my arms with a small smile of amusement on my face. I turned away from Gary toward the hills. "Com'on Kon, let's go." I walked by Gary and stuck my foot out at the area behind his knee. He stumbled, and I looked at his face innocently and sadly. "Oops, sorry Gary. I didn't mean to...." I looked away, and started walking towards the hills.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon laughed and followed Kiki, still sticking her tounge out at Gary and making all sorts of wierd faces at him. When they were out of earshot, Kon said "Awesome work, Kiki." and gave her a thumbs up, then countinued to laugh

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I smiled with her as she laughed, and returned the thumbs up. I was trying really hard to be social, and I could feel myself already becoming peopled out. I still smiled though, and laughed a few times. Soon, we were at this large house. I looked up at it and stopped walking, which Kon probably didn't notice yet. I looked up at it and asked Kon, "Uhh....What do you make of that?

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon noticed the big house and gave a small, quizzical glance "Well, if I had to guess... I believe that would be Oak's lab." she turned to Kiki "So, you ready, Kiki?"

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded swiftly, still watching the looming house. I gulped, and walk to the door. I closed my eyes tightly and went to the side, motioning Kon to go in first.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon understood Kiki's nervousness and opened the door "Hello? Is anyone home?" Kon asked. She didn't know why she asked, but she did

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hello? Who's there?" Professor Oak emerged from another room to see Kon standing in the doorway. "Ahhh you must be one of the kids i sent Gary out for. It's about time." Oak made his way to a large table. "Well come in, come in! You all much be tired from your trip."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped and walked in. Instead of sitting down, I leaned against the wall next to the sitting area.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Why such long faces?" Oak sat down and offered the two girls a seat. "Come! Have some warm coco." He set out four mugs on the table. "Now I've asked you all---wait, where's Tom? And where the blast is that grandson of mine?" He got up and walked to the window. "He better not have played hoockey again." He turned to the girls. "Have you two seen Gary or Tom?"

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Not really. It wasn't to long of a walk." Kon said, but took a seat anyways "I think Gary's still looking for the other guy, Tom's his name, I think...."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oak sighed. "I should have known." He turned back to them. "I guess we'll just have to wait patiently then, now won't we." He sat back down and took a sit out of one of the boys' mugs. "Well now, tell me about yourselves, what are each of your names? I'm sorry I'm just bad with my memory in these late years."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" 'Tsokay Prof." Kon said happily, "My name's Kon, I like traveling and that's one of the main reasons I want to be a trainer. I also want to test my skills, 'cause I always used to do these battle sims and I was pretty good at them." she said with complete confidence

(gasperz, I made an XD reference :D )

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed, and looked at Kon from the corner of my eyes. I nodded, and loked back at Oak. "I'm Kiki, from Pallet town." I ended it there basically, but then added, "You might know my dad. He works with the breeders down a few cities away, and sent me here."

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oak nodded. "I do know him, he's the one who recommended you to me." Oak gave her a warm smile. He and I have been close friends for some time now. "Haha after all, he's the reason my research has been going so well." He continued glancing out the window for any sign of the other two. still nothing... He sighed deeply. "This is going to be a very long morning..."

Gary coninued knocking on Tom's door and glanced at the sign by his house which read: "Tom's House". He sat on the step for what seemed to be hours before laying down and staring up at the sky.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While waiting for Gary and Tom to arrive, I fell asleep against the wall, but in a way so that it looked like I simply closed my eyes and was concentrating. My back was against the wall with my left arm behind, grabbing my right arm which was against my side. My legs were together in front of me, for I was leaning against the wall with only my back against it. My head hung low, and my hair made it impossible to see my closed eyes unless you came in through the door.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Oh, hello." he said to Gary. "Um.. do you know Prof. Oak? My little sister stole all of my stuff, scattereed them among the trees, then locked me out off the washroom."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary jumped at the sound of Tom's voice. "Of course I know him, he's my Granpa. He wanted me to come and get you since you three were taking so long." Gary said in a very rude tone. "That really stinks about your sister though, but we need to hurry up, the other two are already there." Gary rushed off with Tom behind him.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A few times, I would wake up, looked around without moving my head, and drift off to sleep again. When are the two boys arriving?

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey Gramps!" Gary burst through the door with Tom behind him. "I've got him!" "Hmph...well it's about time." Oak walked over to the two boys and offered them a site next to the girls. "Now I've gathered you all here today because I need your help. Since I've become old and feeble, I can no longer travel the world like I once could. But you four, you're young and flexible towards the world. It's all new to you...what I'm trying to say is...I've gathered you all here because I need a favor." Oak turned to Kiki and smiled. "Your father recommended me because your wise when it comes to pokemon. The same goes for the rest of you!" He looked to Gary. "You've been my apprentice since you were very young, but you have too much of a bad temper, Gary." Gary gave a pouting huff and looked away. "Don't worry, don't worry, you're still going." Oak said with a regretful sigh. "But back on track! I will be giving each of you aside from Gary a starter pokemon. He got his pick from the yard yesterday. But before that, i have a gift for you all." Oak walked back into the other room and took out four small objects, tightly wrapped with brown paper and handed one to each person. "This is your Pokedex. Use this to find and record information on any pokemon you find fit. Now unfortunately...erm...please follow me." He left into a different room with the kids following him. "I only have three pokemon left from my youth, just enough for each of you." Gary gave another huff. Oak leaned in on the kids. "He's only mad because he had to settle with a wild one...Gyha Ha Ha! But here they are." He came to a small machine which looked to be a trashcan at first glance and pressed a button. When he did so, the top of it opened up and three pokeballs appeared inside. One marked with a leaf, another with a flame, and the last with a drop of water. "Now please, choose whichever you want. Just don't get too greedy." He said with another laugh and backed away, giving the three plenty of room.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I woke up with a jolt, and ran after where Oak had gone. When I reached the area with the pokeballs, I couldn't stop yawning.
((I'm guessing you still want Bulbasaur, Tom? :)))

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon followed the professor and looked at the Pokeball with the flame on it with an eager look "Wow, our own Pokemon..." Kon said under her breath.

(I hope he doesn't, 'cause I really want Charmander...)

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You guys can just pick your pokemon, prefferably leaving Bulbasaur for Tom =p))

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(But that's the problem! Kiki wanted Bulbasaur but Tom took him. And I wanted Charmander but Kiki took him 'cause that was her second option and I don't want Squirtle!!!)

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Lol then work it out amongst the three of you, because I know that Tom's a big grass fan))

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next