It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 30  Next
 Pokemon: The Vintage years {Frequent posters only} 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon stopped her laghing immediately "Team Rocket?" Kon went uncharacteristically quiet, greatly worrying her Pokemon "Those people were part of Team Rocket?" Kon bit her lip and started to mumble things under her breath. She then grabbed Kiki by the shoulders and started shout panickdly, "What do you know about them? Tell me!"

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I tried to tell Kon, but she was shaking me too hard. I finally grabbed her arms tightly. "Why?" I asked. I loked away as well. My father had a good reason why he had told me that, other than pokemon..........

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary looked at her questionably. "But, what was it?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray's head dropped. "I can tell you all you need to know about them. They're the reason my dad is dead." He tried to hold back the tears, but couldn't. Memories flooded through him like a tidal wave, forcing him to his knees. "I was to weak! I couldn't do anything to stop them!" He hit the ground as hard as he could. "They killed my dad, my best friend in the whole world!"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I sighed. "I'll tell you what I know, just tell me why and please don't do that again." It was already getting hard for me to breathe...and she was doing it for a few seconds...not good. I looked at the new guy, alarmed. "Wha.... I then changed my look. "Get up, please, or people will notice. I'm sorry but we don't..." I was interrupted by coughing. It was a little one that would probably mean nothing to the others, but it filled me with dread.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon realized what she was doing, and let go of Kiki "I.. I'm sorry... it's just...." she paced around, trying to get her thoughts straight "My parents are members of Team Rocket. They were planning on using the forest as a meeting place to smuggle in stolen Pokemon and give them to the people who paid them. When I tried to stop them, they shunned me and almost set their Pokemon on me..." Kon stopped and lowered her head "That's the real reason why I ran away from my home." Kyouko nudged her leg sympathetically and Kiiro lowered his ears

(Bun bun bun!)

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked away. "My mother fought Team Rocket, but was wounded on a mission. Then she got a type of cancer from the attack...she died. I guess we all have something in common..." I coughed again, and was able to muffle it however.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((We should make it so it was your parents that murdered my dad, and Ray holds it personally against you for some time. Makes for a better plot me thinks.))

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary didn't know where to look. Everyone here has had a run in with them except me...what am I supposed to do? He heard light coughing and turned suddenly. "Hey...um...are you guys okay here?" It was a tall dark skinned man who had squinted eyes. "You all seem really upset...are you okay?"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray stood up, trying to hide the fact that he was sobbing ucntrollingly. "Just fine Mr."

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at the man, alarmed, and decide to act. "Well...yeah, I guess." I pretended to act like an innocent little kid. "But....there were these adults, you see, and they were making fun of us, and even pushed Gary here onto the ground, and I was wondering who could do that..." I acted like I was going to cry. "It was so...wrong!" I looked down, and faked sobbed, which anyone, other than my dad and his workmates, could believe unless they were onto my plan...unless, that is, if they were dim-witted. I pretended to cry, and almost made the man believe me, when I started to cough horsely. That in effect brought tears to my eyes from the pain it brought to my chest, but I was able to stop them. Barely though. "And so...that is why we are sad, really." I said, looking away. And well, part of it was true. Besides, it was what happened that led us to be distressed like this...

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Kon, startled by the dark-skinned man, jumped back and fell over. She quickly got back up and said quickly "No, we're fine, really..."

(I was thinking the same thing, Sentinel)

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The man gave a wide smile. "Okay, I heard some loud yelling and thought there might be a problem. Hey! Where are you all staying tonight?"

Gary lifted his head tiredly. "Probably just the pokemon center..."

"Don't be crazy! You guys can come stay at my house." The grin appeared back on my face. "Just follow me! In the morning we'll go to the police."

Gary shrugged and followed him.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I followed the man behind the others, but next to Kon. I kept my hand over my mouth in attempt to hide my coughs.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray walked next to Kiki, still sobbing. "Are you okay?"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, although my face was red from effort, and I was having trouble taking deep breaths.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ray stopped walking, holding Kiki behind as well. "Don't lie to me, Kiki. Are you okay? I don't want you to be sick." Ray managed as much of a smile as he could, the emotional blow still fresh,

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Once the group got to the man's house he smiled and opened the door to reveal dozens of children. Gary stared at them awkwardly. This is not going to be fun. "Don't mind them, they're my litle brothers and sisters." Gary looked up at him. "But what about your parents?" The amn looked down. "...your rooms are upstairs. You might need to split the genders though." He pointed to the rooms upstairs and sat down with a depressed look. "Sorry..." Gary muttered on their way up.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I swallowed, and pressed my fingers against my trachea. After a few deep breaths, I sighed. "Yes, I am fine. It is just...it happens whenever I'm shaken too fast or something around that...whenever something moved my trachea, in a way. I smiled, hoping he didn't notice that the word 'trachea' would not normally be in a small 10 year-olds vocabulary. I had reasons to know the word, though.....

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Okay. Well, we're here now. I guess i'll see you tomorrow."

Ray walked up to the tall dark-skinned man. "Thank you for letting us stay here tonight, sir. If you don't mind my asking, what is your name?"

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I went to the room I was to share with Kon, and got my stuff ready. Then, I quickly got a drink, and felt the need to cough go away. I sighed in relief.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The tall man smiled at Ray. "It's Brock. What about you guys? Sorry about the informal introduction by the way. Haha!" He folded his arms and awaited an answer patiently.

((Hehe I left clues if any of you used to watch the anime.))

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I knew it was him, but my character didn't. It's why I asked :P

"My name is Ray. And this is..." he turned around, looking for Kiki. "Well this patch of air right here was Kiki, but I guess she went upstairs already. You'll get to meet her tomorrow." Ray smiled, he didn't know what it was about this man, but he liked him already.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gary smirked and leaned against a wall. "I'm Gary Oak, grandson of the great Professor Oak!" He gave a victorious pose. "And that's Jason." He pointed to the boy in the corner with Gastly. We were actually planning to challenge the leader here." Brock laughed again. "Well good luck! i hear he uses rock-types." He shut the door as he left. "So, rock-types?" Gary thought to himself.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Kon, I'm sorry, but fire and electric against rock....However, I'n in luck for the next two badges. :)))

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 728 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 30  Next