It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Medieval Pokemon (Thy RP lives) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"First off, Rinae isn't a boy." He spoke in his usual joking manner. "Anyways, what are you doing out here? It isn't common to find people like you around the stable this late. Before you question us, me and Rinea had an actual reason to be here."

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

On second thought, I think I'm gonna back out. Too much of the RP has happened already.

And Treeckomaster, for the zillionth time, STOP CALLING ME SORCERER.
- DNA

Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Oh well, a dragon wouldn't exactly do well now would it? Lol.))

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I only said 'guys' as a general reference, I know Rinae isn't a boy." Odila returned jokingly, "I always take a walk around here at night." she answered the question with a wave of her paw "I was just curious about why you two were here because I don't normally see you two here."

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
((Aw, man! Now I'm back with a stupid piplup >:())
Sir Rapid got up. He thought if he stayed to long, his ancestors would be angry. He walked straight past the small penguin and back into the castle. He entered a large room with a table on it. Many other high ranked people were in he room.
"It's time. Our scouts have detected two other shards. One shard is owned by each of the rival kingdoms." said general Tray, a brave Typhlosion.
"Then let us begin planning our move." said Sir Rapid.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(Great, every time I make an RP the best members always black out, it really hits me emotionaly because they never give it a chance, they just say "This RP sucks!" and then quit. And what do you mean by "Too much has happened"? According to me actually not much has happened. At least give it a chance, because you're starting to act like a quitter.
I'm not posting in the RP because, well, you should know. I'm in too bad of a mood to continue.)

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

SO Icy was practicing his archery skills when he had a strange vision...

A war was going on, with people ruthlessly getting they're aggression out on each other...

Then He Fainted...

((I have put one my abilities as Foretelling Events. Also Can I change my Character because TREECKOLUV doesn't seem to like piplups.))

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:49 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

(Great, every time I make an RP the best members always black out, it really hits me emotionaly because they never give it a chance, they just say "This RP sucks!" and then quit. And what do you mean by "Too much has happened"? According to me actually not much has happened. At least give it a chance, because you're starting to act like a quitter.
I'm not posting in the RP because, well, you should know. I'm in too bad of a mood to continue.)

You act as if that's the cause.
I really have joined in the first place, simply because medieval theme is not my thing. Even though FE is my 2nd favorite video game ever (in case anyone asks, Pokemon is not the 1st one).
It's not because your RP sucks, it's that I didn't have the patience to scroll through 3 pages of posts.

- DNA

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Bye DNA... Now that Tluv's stuck with a Piplup that's scared of falling... Pillners shall get destroyed...))

Sir Blade made a face. "Those other Knughts are annoying." He sighed then left the room, annd sat on the grass.

Your loyalties are to be tested

The Sir Blade fainted, Rapidash nudging him.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Um, Sreen asked you a question. Did you just ignore your commanding officer?))

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The messenger tyrouge hung his head, "No sir, he hast left to the Dark kingdom encampment, our scout only came upon him as he was leaving". Sreen cursed and sat back onto his bed ((I guess I came down after I woke up :? )). He said "Fine then, do leave and come back when he or that Pillagners dog be sighted away from the safty of their camp." He sighed "Hopfully we can obtain those accused shards before them, or they will surely overun us." Then as the boy walked out he turned to Sir Blade and said "So hast there been any rumors of mysterious crytals nearway?"

((This question? Your sure? I didn't see anything about crytals......))

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Can we just get on with the rp? I'm getting bored...)

Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Can we just get on with the rp? I'm getting bored...)

((You think your bored? I barely get to interact with anyone!))

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Okay, from now on if your going to post please add to the RP, because I can feel that if it keeps up like this the Role Play will die and I'll have to make a whole new one! *Gasp!*)

"Whatever, now your starting to get nosy. Go now and let me get back to my room in piece." Blazester was acting protective as he was worried that this late nighter would find the shard and take it. He stared at Odila and waited for her to take her leave.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I sighed. "Lady Odila, you are dismissed, is what he means." My accent stayed strong in my voice. "So excuse us please, if you may." I bowed shortly, and looked back up at her.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odila did a fake pout "Well fine. See ya later, Sir Blazester, Lady Rinae." she waved at them and went off, muttering under her breath "I wasn't being nosy, just curious..." she kept on walking and suddenly said "I wonder what Sir Blazester was doing. He seemed like he was trying to hide something..." she shrugged her shoulders "Oh well, it's not any of my business."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"All right, our plans will begin emediatly." said the general. ((ha ha you don't get to find out what their plan is!))
"Very well. Who shall we bring on the mission, general Tray?" said leutenant Bior, a calm Roserade.
"We should bring all our strong soldiers and knights. The archers won't have much of a use in this mission." replied Tray.
"Hold it." said Sir Rapid.
"They may actually have a use. Perhaps they may be able to distrac them? We should bring Icy." he continued. There was some mumbling before the general finally spoke.
"Alright, Sir Rapid. Your idea had our approaval." agreed the general.
"Kilaz!" shouted general Tray. A Jolteon quickly came into the room.
"You called?" asked Kilaz.
"We need you to send a request for Icy to join our mission." said general Tray.
"You got it, general!" said Kilaz, bolting out of the room.
"*sigh*, he'll always be headstrong." said Sir Rapid.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Oh yes, only Blazester's shard does these weird things, you'll find out why soon! Also, I'd like to see more effort put in to keeping my precious RP alive!)

"It's time for me to finally *Yawn* hget some shut-eye, seee you tomorow hopefully." That 'Hopefully' was because of that strange virus going around that often killed people. He made his way inside the castle doors and into his room filled with luxury furnitur. He plumped back on the bed and blew out the candle. Finally, some peace.... His body drifted into the land of sleep, but something disturbed him, the clouds were...

He jolted his vision into the sky, it was the same thing as earlier that day. "No! But I'm not sleeping near the shard! What the, I'm also that devil-like creature again." That devilish voice laughed in his head. He he he he he he! Trust me, the shards already done it's work, simply hiding it won't do a thing! "What are you talking about?!" You're no fun! Always asking for answers! Oh well, I guess I shed a little light on this dreaded week's dreams! Sir Blasester juked a little in his head. I guess he's the mischevious type. I heard that! Naughty, naughty Blazester! Hm, I think I'll just tell you this in person! "Huh? What do you mean?! AUGH!" He felt a tearing pain inside of him, as if his spirit was shreding it's way oit side of him. A purple beam charged on Blazester and shot up into the air, the mercyless pain draining his energy. A huge jolt of pain errupted as a red ball flew out of him and began floating in midair.

He quickly scanned himself, he was normal again except a huge bloody scar close to his heart. "What have you donne to me?!" The red ball shot to the ground and began forming a small red creature with small bat-like wings on it's shoulders. It's head had black symbols covering it and a the same scyth Blazester had when he was that weird form. I lifted into the air without even flapping it's wings, so it obviously had telepathic powers. "Are you...?!" "He he he he he he! Yup, I'm the one that was inside you!" It floated around him in circles mischeviously before coming to a stop. "Now down to business, the reson why all this is happen is because the ultimate god Quaros knew the future, you see, before the shards were passed down to generations of wizards and after the tablet was made he took the very shard you have and launched my energy inside of it. I dwelled in it for thousads of years until just a few days ago when you found the shard. He he he! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Dethoros, I take it you already know me from countless legends!" Blazester stepped back in shock. "You mean Quaros, the God of Destruction, and your Dethoros?! Impossible... What is with that scar on me?" Dethoros laughed in amuse. "That scar is not just a scar in thus dream, when you wake up it will still be there. It is your life, for if I had the will to do so I could make it pierce you heart this instant. But I won't do that, for I need your power to do a, uh, favor for me. If you fail to comply I will simply kill you." An evil glare appeared in the back of the devil's eye. "What?!" "Ah, so many think your smart, but little do they realise how stupid you are; though I guess it's always that way for Pokemon. I need you to gather ALL ten shards and bring them to the speritual altar in the center of these worthless kingdoms. If you do I will not kill you, but that doesn't mean anything good will come out of it either!" Blazester stammered as Dethoros's laughs filled the air as his vision blackened. "He he he he he! He he he he he he!"

Blazester once again jolted up from his nightmare. He look at his chest and to his horror, the scar was still there. "Dethoros is lurking inside me?! The shards aren't really... I need to report this to the king!" Strangely enough, Dethoros could still communicate with him outisde of his dreams. Don't bet on it! If I hear even one word about this come out of your mouth... Let's just say that scar will get to big for you to handle!

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I heard yelling in the middle of the night, and awoke with a jolt. Sir Blazester! I ran to his room, and opened the door silently. "Sir?" I squeaked. Normally, my voice would have been calm, but that is when I saw something that looked lik a scra, and pretended that I hadn't see it. "Sir, what is the matter? I heard you scream." I asked, straightening up and walking inside of his room. "Nightmares again?"

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Don't tell her you fool! Blazester countered the thought. I must! "Yes, it turns out the voice was..." That's it! No more mister nice guy from me! He he he he he he! The scar began to stretch across him, slowly getting closer to he heart. "ARGGGGGG!" Blazester fell to the floor unconcious as he was ripped open slowly. That's what you get for not listening to me! As Blazester lay there a strange black shadow emerged from Blazester and flew towards Lady Rinae. "That it, I rhink you've learnt enough! Leave now unless you want Blazester to die and you too!" The shadowy image of a scyth emerged from it's arm. "For my reason's I cannot alow you to live, and if you do manage to escape it will be no use, I'll just kill every single person that you tell it too!" It assumed a defensive position but was also readying itself to resume it's position inside Blazester and continue hiding itself.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gritted my teeth and stood my ground, hand over heart. "Well, if you know Blazester, then you would know that any secret that has to do with him are contained in my mind only forever. I will never anyone, soul or not." I said quietly, then left the room quietly.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So it shall be..." Dethoros flew back inside Sir Blazester. Now get a move on! The easiest shard to collect is east from here! Go get it beforeany scoots find it and report it their kingdoms before you can get it!

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I waited outside by the stables. If anywhere, Blazester would come here. Also, I wanted to stay with him, being the only one to watch his back. I sighed. Who was that thing inside of him? Well, one way to find out...

Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Odila woke up feeling energetic. She decided to head towards the stable, curiousty getting the better of her. Odila then stopped suddenly when she saw Rinae looking troubled "Hey! Lady Rinae!" she said, running up to Rinae "What's wrong? You looked troubled." Odila was truly concerned about Rinae. The head-strong Sneasel was not one to worry normally.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next