It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth {Is starting once again} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

***PLEASE REFER TO PAGE SIX***

Some time after the infamous Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield exposed Umbrella Corp. for what it really was, outbreaks began to occur in the surrounding regions, even throughout Europe. Although it's expansion is great, someone or something still resides in the so called "abandoned" mansion. S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics And Rescue Squad) has been alerted of this and plans to send out a group of trainees with one veteran from the past mission; Rebecca Chambers to investigate the enormous building. It is your job to navigate through the intense passages, solve complicated puzzles and above all else...make it out alive.

Rules:
1. Follow all forum rules and PLEASE use correct grammar.
2. Please have some knowledge of the RE series.
3. Don't god-mod (this means no infinite ammo)
4. Anybody may control Rebecca

Character Information

Quote:
Name:
Weapon of Choice:
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Here's my character --
Name: Jimmy Valentine
Job: soldier
Weapon of Choice: Handgun (M9 Berreta)
Height: 5'9
Appearance: http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS ... KOU_pe.jpg
Personality: The arrogant, yet caring James Valentine always looks out for his fellow comrades. Although he's only a trainee, he strives to become the best of his group. His commanding officer, the infamous Rebecca Chambers, has requested his help on the mission at hand. He has exceptional aim when using a handgun but cannot use shotguns or bazookas too well.
History: Having been the brother of Jill Valentine, James has been out to exceed even her in everything. Once he'd finally been accepted into S.T.A.R.S. he's done everything he could in order to surpass her. He's been working with Rebecca for years as her apprentice although he has no intrest in the field of medicine.

~~Foxtrot Team~~
1. Rebecca Chambers {Leader}
2. James Valentine {Soldier}
3. Hiroki {Medic}
4. Reigna {Scout}

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Job: Medic
Weapon of Choice: Knives or Shotguns
Height: 5'3
Appearance: She wears a military outfit, and has her black hair in a bun far above her shoulders. She has black-looking eyes.
Personality: She acts strong to others, and prefers to try not to get into friendship unless the other person tries first. She is a thinker of teams, as well as a strategist. She is cunning, can get people out of tough situations, and is stealthy. She doesn't have much strength, which is her weakness, but she is agile and swift, which make it easier in hand combat, but is also good at aiming. She likes to be by the sidelines in a battle, and help others while trying to think of a good strategy.
History: Her mother died when Hiroki was little, and her father chose her name. She is a tomboy, and her father was in military. He decided to train his daughter in the basics, but didn't know that she would join. He is retired now, and resides at home.

((My character is like Hiroki in Legend of Tacid. Oh, and Jimmy, remember that you need to help me understand this...;)))

Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Job: Scout
Weapon of Choice: Samurai Edge or Colt Python, when available
Height: 5'7
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair and has hazel colored eyes.
Personality: She is very headstrong to her comrades and superiors and only speaks when given orders or is reporting her findings. On rare occasions she will speak out without these requirements. On these occasions, it's normally Jimmy that she speaks to. She's an excellent shot at long to mid range, but doesn't fare as well in close combat. When there is a battle, she will normally jump in unless she knows that it cannot be won.
History: Will reveal as the RP progresses due to character's nature.

((Would have done this sooner, but you know why I couldn't =| ))

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James gulped as the blatant hum of the choppers engine droned on making their trip all the more motinous. God damn... He felt sick to his stomache; Something soldiers were supposed to be rid of during training if previously acquired. Motion sickness was always James' weakness, you could say. Across from him he saw two females; One in the generic military outfit with very dark looking eyes and the other he'd grown quite close to. He couldn't help but smile when he saw her hazel colored eyes. To his left he saw his long time commanding officer, Rebecca Chambers. Although a veteran from the past mission to Spencer Mansion, she never showed much promise in anything but medicine. She was just the only one who had stayed sane...or alive for that matter. The rest of the survivors had all spoken of laboratory experiments which reanimate the body's cells. James lowered his head and looked down at his pistol. His sister, the illustrious Jill Valentine, was one of those people. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. "You okay, Jimmy?" Rebecca had given him a warm smile. "Fine, thanks. I'm not very used to these chopper rides." "Don't worry, we're almost there." James nodded and went back to his thinking. He couldn't help but glance to his right, seeing a hoard of others. Why so many...it's only a reconnaissance mission at best. Above the minor issues of a couple of vandals and animal damage this is child's play. He shook his head and waited for the their arrival.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I stood up straight with my hands in my lap, scanning and observing the people around me with an expressionless face. I stopped when I saw someone looking at me and once they looked away, watched him.
He had dark eyes like mine, and black hair to his shoulders. I saw him smile at another girl, who had hazel eyes and brown hair. I stared between the two as my face gained a questioning look. It wasn't often to be paired with a friend...or more...
Also, I noted dryly, I was again the shortest person here. I sighed quietly, and looked out the window. I enjoyed heights, yet didn't show it. I guess that that was the opposite of the other man here, who seemed a bit green. I stared once more at him, taking in his features as I had done with everyone else, and then looked back out the window.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James glanced up at the woman who seemed to be peering at him. He didn't much care though, it wasn't his business to snoop around other people. About ten or fifteen minutes later, he could feel his stomach chruning more. This time he felt certain pains. He clenched it as discretely as he could and ignored the feeling.

Several minutes later, they began to hitr turbulence; Something he thought only happened to planes or large jets. Over the intercom he heard a voice announce: "Excuse me, we ask all S.T.A.R.S. members please fasten your safety belts. As the chopper is about to land. There are flares stocked in the back for emergency. That is all" The voice disappeared followed by a shrill buzzing noise. Soon there was a loud thump and the whirring was beginning to slow -- The chopper had finally landed. James was relieved that his weakened stomach could recuperate for the time being. The group stood as they walked off of the chopper one by one. First was Foxtrot which contained Rebecca, James, and the two women. Then were Golf and Hotel groups. James looked around cousciously, seeing only the tops of trees. "So...we're on the roof then? Nice spot to land." He sighed and walked to the nearest door only for Rebecca to take him by the collar. "Jimmy, you idiot!" "What?" "Watch where you're going!" Jimmy looked down to see a large, gaping hole in the roof. "What the hell did that...?" Rebecca had ignored his question and just pushed him around it and over to the elevator. "...Just hurry up." She turned to the others. "Coming?"

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I couldn't help but smirk as the man almost fell into the hole. As I tried to stop smirking, but failed miserably, I nodded and walked past the woman. I stopped briefly next to the man for a second, my hands in my pockets.
"Don't worry; I've done worse than that before. I walked straight into a full on crossfire." I said, and chuckled while walking past him. I then stepped into the elevator, and turned around, facing the man who I had just talked to with an amused smile.
Men always did make my day with their funny antics... I thought, but then I was reminded of a certain someone. I frowned for a second as I thought of the memory, then mentally shook it off and smiled again. However, my eyes were still haunted.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Reigna cast a glare over in James' direction as she made her way towards the elevator. You need to start paying attention to your surroundings more... Once in the elevator, Reigna quickly glanced over to the other woman that had spoken to James. She seems troubled about something, but I suppose some people just get nervous on these types of missions. Not my problem.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the elevator hummed down the loft. Rebecca took out her gun and carefully inspected the clip. "What are you doing?" "Loading my gun." "Why? It's only recon. We're just here to gather information and leave. What do you plaan to do? Shoot some wild dogs?" Rebecca's head shot up at the sound of 'dogs'. "Yeah...there's alot of them around here." Jimmy could tell she was uneasy but before he had a chance to ask her the elevator had come to a hult. "What the hell?" Moments later rebecca had lit a flare. "The ceiling." Jimmy nodded and lifted her onto his shoulders to pop to top off. She then crawled out and screamed to the groups above. "The elevator's jammed! Take the stairs!" Low cursing could be heard from above as Rebecca helped the other three out of the elevator. They looked around aimlessly before Jimmy found a door high up. "How do we get up there?"

Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked around. "Well, we could have two people support the lightest of us up there, or someone strong up there, and then they can throw down a rope or something to haul us up there." I explained quickly, then shrugged. "Or do something else. Oh, the options we have." I glared up at the door with my eyes narrowed and my arms crossed. I then looked around again, and felt the walls, testing to see how hard it was. I shook my head, and stepped back.
I turned to the others. "Your turn. You think of something."

Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name:Roy
Job:Soldier
Weapon of choice: Glock 39 0r M4, Custom combat knife
Height:6"3"
Appearance:Brown hair and eyes, athletic
Personality:Feirce and outgoing, He is a mixed martial artist and a good marksman
History:Former SWAT, Joines S.T.A.R.S. when Zombies killed his former Special Forces team. All the rest does not matter

Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Paco it's good to have you! You're in))

James nodded to the girl in the uniform and then looked to Rebecca. She got on his shoulders and tried helplessly to open the elvator door. "It won't budge..." James was on the verge of losing his balance when she turned and almost fell. Suddenly, the door above them opened and grabbed Rebecca's hand. It was a tall man with brown eyes and hair. He looked somewhat athletic. "Th-Thank you." Rebecca pulled herself up through the door and reached down for the others.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked to the man beside me with a frown. "I guess I'll go next." I muttered to him, and walked up to him, as if asking for a boost. I moved one of my knives to a pocket where I could reach it faster, just in case.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy helped his new lesder up."Name's Roy, Former Special Forces.Now part of your team."

Roy looked at everybody else and noticed there was only two guys, compared to his former all- guy team.This is going to be different.

"So what brings you to the creepy building of the dead?"

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rebecca gave him a quick salute and shook his hand. "So the higher-ups sent you in, huh? Good, we'll need all the help we can get." She pated him on the shoulder and helped the rest up.

Once up, James shook his head. "Recon. We're here to gather any information that Umbrella left behind...or...that could have survived the explosion." He cracked his neck and pulled out a small map. "Okay...according to this we should be...just north west of the main hall." He folded the small map up and conmtinued on. "Ahem..." "What Rebecca?" "I believe I was appointed leader of this platoon. So you're following my orders, got it, Jimmy?" "....Yeah." She nodded and walked ahead. Jimmy grimaced and followed as the others passed him.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I sighed and followed everyone, staying next to James. I leaned into him. "Hey, who is that guy, and how did when did he get up there?"

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James openend his moutht o say something but then though. "Ya know...I'm not quite sure. I've never seen him before. It's possibl he could have been reassigned...I guess..." He thought for amoment and chuckled. "Maybe he was smart and used the front door."

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I raised my eyebrows, and muttered one sentence before walking ahead.
"There was a front door?" Okay, so I did know that it had one, but then, if it did, why didn't we use it?

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy laughed at their conversation."You don't want to use the front door.There is about 40 zombies.And no,I used the back."

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Great, another moron on this mission." Reigna rested her hand on her gun and glanced over to Roy. He's a little too cocky for my liking. She looked back at James and the other woman. I don't even know why she's here. It seems like she doesn't even know what she's supposed to do.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I felt that feeling people felt whenever someoen loked at them, and then looked to see Reigna looking at me. Judging by the look on her face, I glared back at her. "It's a little thing called sarcasm, you know. Don't judge me, or anyone else." I said quietly at the 'moron' comment.
I walked a little slower, to take the rear, refusing to show that my pride was a little hurt by Reigna. I shook my head, and got over it, and didn't hear the small scraping noise behind me.
The next time it sounded, I turned around fully, my hand on my gun, which in a hip holster. I then heard it again, but more in front of me. I had fully stopped by now, and realized that the noise was coming from beneath us.
I gritted my teeth, and continued to move. I looked up at the others, most of which probably hadn't noticed or cared that I had stopped. "Did any of you hear that?" I asked casually, and brought out my shotgun, c0cking it. While waiting for an answer, I heard it again, and saw the ground in front of me slightly crack, something so small, that you had to be looking directly at where it was to catch it. I stopped moving again, and then cautiously stepped forward.

((Sorry if I included too much or spoiled a plan or something...it is just that nothing was happening, so...yeah.))

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy took out his M4."Yeah,I think your right.I do hear something." Roy switched on his flashlight attached to his M4."Here,zombie,here boy!"So I blow a hole in your head.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I took the step forward and my foot landed on the crack. I then yelped and jumped back as the floor beneath it gave way. I pointed my gun at the hole.
Nothing.
I then heard the clicking noise behind me and turned around. "I think it's behind us now." I whispered, and pointed my gun into the darkness. A few seconds later, I heard the clicking noise again, then the sound of metal on metal. I stepped back, past the hole that my foot almost fell into, and then heard the crack. I stepped back again and grabbed someone's arm from behind me as the floor beneath my other foot gave way from under me.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roy helped the girl up."Watch your step." Roy shined his light to the hole."That is a long way down."He looked at Rebecca."Should we rapple?"

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got back up, gulping. "T-thanks." I said to the man, and looked back at the hole. I finally turned to him, still trying to get over the recent event. "L-let's go now."

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next