It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Sith Order Roleplay III 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Utobuk had stayed out of the thick of the battle, instead keeping a close eye out for any ships that tried to skirt the Sith fleet.

But something drew his attention. An old, modified Delta 7 starfighter streaked through space, several enemies fighters dead on its tail. Utobuk felt a pang of hurt; he had spent many hours admiring the small, deadly fighter in the hangar bay.

He watched an Arc-170 fly from underneath, spraying the bottom of the hull with deadly bolts of energy. The Delta 7 looked ready to fall apart. It's beautiful hull was riddled with black scorch marks, and one of its engines began shorting up.

Utobuk made up his mind. Letting out a wookie roar, he pushed the accelerator, turning his fighter towards the critically damaged Sith, hailing him on the communicator to let him know he was an ally.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Katarre flew into the ship and crashed. His ship skidded for about 100 yards before stopping. He stepped out, bleeding from his forehead. "Somebody, anybody, help."

Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv watched the emerald green laser smash into the Giant mon calamari cruiser, it was damaged, but not defeated.

"My my, haven't shields come a long way since those were first invented." Semmarv thought.

A different jedi warship, one of the few eclipse class star destroyers ever build, answered the Valhalla with a blast from her own super laser, inflicting a fair amount of damage. The battle wasn't at all one sided, the Jedi had more capital ships than the Sith did, but their lack of fighter coverage was beginning to show. Already Sith bombers had disabled a MC 120 mon calamari battleship, and brought down the shields on a pair of frigates. the Jedi's bombers were few, and with only a handful of their own fighters for protection, the older Jedi bombers were falling like flies.

Semmarv pulled the trigger. The K-wing bomber he had been following dissapeared in a blast of rubble and space dust. Semmarv sighed. the Jedi fleet was made up by mostly non-jedi. just soldier working for the Jedi and their "Holy war". it meant less challenge for Semmarv, for without the force he would have been a Ace, but with it, the most powerful pilots had reason to respect him. For some, even fear him.

Semmarv turned hiss attention to an ARC-170 that was on a roll, it had just banished a Actis interceptor into a hangar, and was now engaging a Stealth X. The ship was apperently not under control of one, but three jedi padawans, all of them linked through the force. a chalenging opponent indeed.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel grabbed onto a nearby wall console as Valhalla lurched as the superlaser hit. He looked out and saw that the Jedi fighters were thinning out.

"All non-engaged fighters target the Eclipse-class star destroyer!" Raziel shouted into a command console.

"Divert all power from non-essential systems to the shields" Captain Stark commanded.

The lights aboard Valhalla powered down slightly and the Ray Shields around Valhalla powered up.

"Target the Eclipse-class and return fire" Raziel commanded.

The beam of emerald green light once again blasted from Valhalla and struck the Eclipse-class, blasting through it's shields with help from a few Concussion missiles, damaging it significantly.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
This hasn't been one of my best decisions, utobuk thought grimly. He had flown into the battle, lasers blazing. The fighters had scattered, sending confused messages to him, as Utobuk thought would happen. After all, he had spent the past week masqueraiding as a jedi.

But then, the ARC 117 had appeared on his tail, and he was proving to be hard to shake.

Bam! Utobuk's Stealth X shook as a flurry of lasers smacked into its side. A red light began to flash, and Utobuk groaned. His shields were beginning to fail.

Utobuk felt a flash of warning through the force, and rolled his fighter just in time to dodge a deadly proton torpedo. Utobuk scowled. That had been too close.

Utobuk was puzzled as to how effective this team of pilots were proving. He paused, trying to sense their next move, when he felt it. These were padawans! And they were interconnected through the force.

Utobuk felt fear sink inside him. This was a deadly combo. But.... Utobuk had an idea, but it would be dangerous to try. But, it could be his only chance....

Utobuk steered his Stealth X right into the asteroid field, the ARC 117 tailing him close behind.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv was about to turn to assist Utobuk, but then...
"Semmarv! We've got Jedi landing craft inbound on the temple! Take them out!"

"Sorry pal, you'll have to take that ARC on your own."

Semmarv turned his fighter's nose toward the temple, sure enough there they were, 4 pinpricks of light that had slipped past the Sith fleet. Semmarv armed his concussion missile launcher and pushed the throttle forward, in a few moments he was in range, he waited for the missile system to lock on, and then fired two missiles at the first ship. the vessel shuddered under the impact before blowing up. Semmarv turned to attack the next. They knew he was there, and as he approached the turrets on the ships began firring at him.

It was still not much of a challenge for Semmarv to destroy the next one, but as he turned again to attack the third, BAM! Semmarv's A-wing staggered from the blow of a laser cannon.

"Fool." Semmarv brought his ship hard around and squeesed the trigger. the laser cannons sliced through... thin space? Semmarv was surprised. Any of other pilots he had destroyed that day would have taken the blow right in the face. Suddenly Semmarv realized what his opponent had done, and turned just in time to avoid getting fried. He reached out through the force, expecting to find a crafty Jedi master, but instead he felt the presence of a young Jedi Knight. "Good." he thought. "That means this one has real skill. I think I'm gonna enjoy this." He snap turned to bring the fighter, a sleek new N-1T into hiss cross hairs and squeezed the trigger, but the blast missed, the other pilot had rolled. for a few minutes both fighters danced, first one firring, missing the dodging, the the other.

Semmarv suddenly realized he had gotten distracted and turned... just in time to see the transports reach the temple. "Semmarv to hangar. prepare to receive guests."

Last edited by Darth DLA on Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
(I didn't post yesterday because I really couldn't think of anything that would fit in, I haven't quite absorbed the plot yet, so give me some time.)

"Attention all aircrafts! The Sith have changed their targets from the hangars to our Star Cruisers! All fighters get out there and defend the fleet! I repeat! The Sith have changed their targets from the hangars to our Star Cruisers! All fighters get out there and defend the fleet!" the ships immediatly thrusted into the air but this time didn't get blasted the moment they left. Makens took off with the rest of them and noticed that a large hord of the enemy was surounding the very ship he just took off from. He quickly switched on the Telecom to all other fighters in the area. "The Sith are bombarding the shields! We need to get over there and defend!" He heard a grunt of anger from another pilot, obviously was a Jedi Knight who didn't like being told to do anything by an Apprentice. "Just do it! There's no time to worry about being told what to do!"

Makens quickly cut the Telecom link and flew up towards the Bridge of the Capital ship. Just as he suspected, Sith Fighters and several fighters from the Twin Ion Engine line swarming it. "Great, if the other pilots don't get here soon the entire ship is gonna crash!" Two Arc-170 fighters came up from the side of the ship and quickly blasted away a few of the fighters.

Yes! Now I just hope we can stal until reinforcements arrive from the offensive.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched as the transports approached the Temple and immediately picked up his communicator.

"Steelven there are transports about to dock in the hangar" Raziel said, still watching the battle.

"The Jedi are changing their tactics my Lord" Captain Stark said.

Raziel put down his communicator and watched. The fighters had changed to defense formation and were protecting the fleet.

"Hit the command ships with a blast from the Ion Cannons" Raziel said.

"Target the command ships and fire the Ion Cannons" Captain Stark commanded.

Raziel smirked as repeated blasts of blue energy struck the Jedi command ships. At least that would send their communications relay offline for a while.

"Lord Zeraii, a Jedi Starfighter has landed in the main hangar bay" Said one of the gunners.

Raziel could sense their presence. A Jedi Master... At least it would be a worthy fight.

"Take down the command ships" Raziel said to Captain Stark before leaving the bridge.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk scowled at his communicator, the message drowned out as an asteroid exploded next to him. Dodging another blast from the ARC, he rolled his fighter between two asteroids, barely skimming the edges. The ARC barely pulled out in time, swinging wide, buying Utobuk some precious time.

Utobuk punched the Com link replay button, replaying the last message to come through. He listened, then scowled at it again. So, the jedi had infiltrated the Sith Temple.

Anger filled Utobuk, sharpening his senses. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the ARC fly in, lasers blazing. Utobuk punched the accelerator, the shots going wide.

And so they danced through the asteroid field, Utobuk staying one step ahead. Explosions ripped through asteroids, shattering them and sending shards of rock in ever direction. Utobuk growled in admiration, staring at his rear view screen as the ARC seemed to flow through the pieces of asteroid, seemingly just brushing them aside. T hey were using the force to sweep obstacles aside. And this is how Utobuk suddenly cooked up a plan.

He veered off, flying with only half his mind on the controls, the other half probing the asteroids around him. He had to find one large enough, yet weak enough that an explosion would rip it into pieces.

He ignored the laser fire that pounded into the side of his ship. Finally, he found it. He could feel the force flowing through the cracks like water. It seemed to be held together by a thread. He hesitated, then fired a few shots at a specific point on the asteroid. It explode, sending deadly shards of rock flying in all directions.

Using the force like a net, Utobuk swung them at the incoming ARC, which seemed not to notice the incoming shards, all three of the pilot's minds being intent on the kill.

Exercising all the control he could muster, Utobuk slammed them into the ARC. He watched as shields began to fail, then long gashes appeared on it side. Engine fluids leaked as the sharp rocks pierced them, and Utobuk saw his chance. He fired a Proton Torpedo, which struck the giant mass of rocks, igniting the frozen trail of flamable fluids. A huge explosion seemed to light the inky black of space, and Utobuk felt the pain of the three jedi as they disappeared within the flames.

Utobuk's grin suddenly faded. The explosion had shattered several asteroids, and their remaining shards were now flying at him! Utobuk roared, and punched the ignition. He headed toward the Sith Temple, barely staying ahead of the shards. But then.... They caught up, and they began pelting Utobuk's Stealth X. Instead of bouncing off of its shields, they began smacking the hull. Utobuk was frantic, trying to find out what had happened to his shields, when he remembered the ARC had bombarded him when Utobuk had been searching for a cracked and frail asteroid....

One of the Stealth X's wings tore off, and suddenly, Utobuk was spinning out of control. The good thing, however, he was still on a haphazard course to the open mouth of the Temple's docking bay. Utobuk slowed himself with the force, but he was still spinning. The hangar came into view....

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven heard Raziel's notice. There were indeed two transports about to land in the temple's hangar. Too bad for them our hangar is empty...except for what is about to come to them...

Steelven got up walked towards the hangar bay door. He stopped in front of the door, cocentrating the force around him to mask his presence.

He could sense some people that weren't Jedi; they probably were here to destroy other things while the Jedi fight any Sith present in the temple. Too bad that won't work with me blocking their only path...

Steelven then sensed some actual Jedi. 2 Jedi Knights. Only 2? That's too easy...

The shutter door opened in front of Steelven. It is time for battle then... To his suprise there was another Jedi that he didn't sense before. It was a Master. What a shock! This may prove to be interesting...

The 3 Jedi stepped backwards. The two Knights drew their lightsabers, but the Master kept going back. Finally, a good distance away, he stopped. A master, not helping his allies? What have the Jedi come to?

"Allow me to introduce myself, Jedi..." hissed Steelven. "I am grand Sith Lord, Darth Steelven. Welcome to my temple, and enjoy your stay... however short it may be." Steelven withdrew his green and purple lightsabers and activated them.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Semmarv paused, wondering if he should try to reach the hangar, land and fight the Jedi alongside master Steelven. In answer a laser bolt splashed across his shields. He swerved instantly to avoid a follow up shot, and then suddenly decelerated; Forcing his opponent to fly pass him. He squeezed the trigger as the fighter passed through his cross hairs, scoring a minor hit, but the N1-T kept flying. Back and forth the two vessels flew, neither gaining any advantage over the other.

Semmarv had never been happier. "Finally a worthy adversary" He dodged another laser blast, turned, and let loose his own. Missing, he attempted to follow the trail of his opponent, the two ships continued their deadly dance, till suddenly a large explosion shattered the nearby asteroids.

In the confusion that followed, Semmarv lost track of the Jedi vessel. "No! I finally had a real foe!" He searched for a few minutes, searching for the ship, but it did not appear. In sorrow he Reviewed the situation.

The Jedi were losing, but not by much. Already both sides had lost some of their most powerful ships, and it appeared that the Super laser on the Valhalla had been damaged. (though not so badly that they couldn't fix it.)

Semmarv turned to attack an Actis Interceptor that was in the process of attacking a group of Sith TIEs. He reached out with the force, and sensed that it was a Padawan. In a second the ship entered his cross hairs,
"Hello young one." he said, and fired.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The two Jedi Knights each withdrew a blue lightsaber. They somersalted forward and attempted to perform a cross slash together.

Interesting, they work as a team and try to use combos...

Steelven raised his two lightsabers into an " X " formation and successfully blocked their attacks. He began to put on an offensive by slashing at both simultaneusoly. Slowly and steadily, he was making one of the Knights lose balance.

Steelven quickly attacked the wobbly Knight with both lightsabers. The Jedi fell down, and Steelven ended his life with a quick swipe of his purple lightsaber.

In rage, the other Jedi began to attack faster. Steelven was now on the defensive. He seems to be embracing the rage more than a typical Jedi would...even with it being his comrade dying...

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Bam! Utobuk jerked as his fighter made contact with the hangar floor, skidding across and sending up splashes of bright sparks. Luckily, the Stealth X came to a stop without rolling over. However, large flames were visible from the nose of Utobuk's craft, and greenish-gray smoke was quickly filling his ship.

Utobuk's head swam. Apparently, the smoke was toxic. He reached up to his translator mask, and pressed one of the few buttons on its side. There was a hiss, and Utobuk's head cleared as tiny air tanks began putting out oxygen. It would only give him a few minutes of air, but it would be enough.

Utobuk punched the blast shield eject button, but nothing happened. Utobuk rumbled, and fumbled with his lightsaber. He switched one side on, the orange-gold blade blazing like a torch. Utobuk reached to undo his crash webbing, but this to was stuck. He roared with impatience. He didn't have but a minute left of air. He swept his saber across the straps, burning through them.

Reaching forward to cut a hole through the blast shield, Utobuk noticed three bars of light dancing in the distance. They were light sabers.

Jedi The word hissed in Utobuk's head. He swept through the transparisteel, then clambered out, ripping his mask off. He clipped it to his belt, then stood shakily up. Luckily, his droid leg wasn't damaged as far as he could see.

Utobuk looked up, and saw Sith Master Steelven battling a Jedi Knight, another one laying eagle spread on the ground, his brown robes covered in slashing scorch marks. A Jedi Master stood back and watched the fight.

Letting your lacky Knights weaken Steelven, are we? I don't think so.

Utobuk ignited the other end of his lightsaber, which was a rich, forest green. He roared a loud below, and sprang at the Master, brandishing his double bladed lightsaber.

Last edited by Ghost Writer on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ghost Writer... If one of the Knights was killed by a lightsaber they wouldn't be bleeding. Lightsabers cauterize the wound as they cut.))

Raziel used the Force to mask his presence as he entered the main hangar bay. The Jedi seemed unusually agitated, constantly looking around. Raziel stopped and the Jedi looked up. Raziel took off his cloak and dropped it onto the floor and the Jedi did the same. Raziel smirked as the Jedi drew their lightsaber and he drew his Sith Sword. It consisted of an alchemically altered blade attached to an ordinary sword hilt. Though the blade looked almost glass-like, it was incredibly strong and could even resist strikes from a Lightsaber.

"I am Darth Zeraii... Dark Lord of the Sith" Raziel growled. "And I promise you... You will not leave this ship alive!"

Raziel somersalted forward and began twirling his sword with incredible speed before slashing, which the Jedi met with a block from their lightsaber. Raziel and the Jedi successfully blocked each others attacks. Raziel respected the Jedi, not many had been able to stall him for this long. The Jedi slowly began twirling her lightsaber in an "X" motion and moving towards Raziel, forcing him to back up. Raziel began doing the same.

The skills of this Jedi are impressive... Very impressive

Raziel then noticed the Jedi was chanting something, as he parried another slash he listened, it was barely audible but he could make it out clearly from his old Jedi training. It was the Jedi Code. Raziel jumped over the Jedi and made a quick swipe with his sword, slicing open the Jedi's back, causing them to cry out with pain. Their robes began to soak with blood. Now was his chance. Raziel began to slash and hack at the Jedi, most of which they were unable to block. Raziel smirked as he made countless small cuts all over the Jedi's body. Blood began to pour from each one, draining the Jedi of their strength. The Jedi Master slumped onto the floor, blood pooling around her. She screamed in agony and Raziel stopped his attack and slid his sword back into the scabbard on his back. He knelt down next to the Jedi. The Jedi reached out for him and uttered only one word.

"Brother..."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Whoops. I guess I got carried away. *edits*)

The Jedi Master turned, switching his lightsaber, which was purple, and met Utobuk's blade. The two sabers fizzled, then withdrew. Utobuk swept one end of his lightsaber at the ground, trying to cut the Jedi's legs out from under him. But the Master simply hurled himself over the blade, landing behind Utobuk and stabbing at his back.

Utobuk had expected this. He lashed out with his droid leg, hitting the Jedi's hand. There was the sound of crunching bone, and the Master dropped his saber, moaning in agony. Utobuk called on the force, levitating the saber into his free hand. Clipping it to his belt, Utobuk spun his Double Bladed lightsaber over his head like a baton, so fast the colors seemed to mix with each other. He swept it forward, clearly intending to separate the Jedi's head from his shoulders.

But the Jedi produced another lightsaber, switching it on and barely blocking Utobuk's attack in time. Utobuk stared at it. This one was of Sith make, the design being made for maximum power. And then the Jedi stepped back, his cloak swirling around him. Utobuk caught site of a dozen lightsabers! And all were of Sith make.

It clicked. This was no normal Jedi. He had stepped back and let the Knights fight Master Steelven because he wasn't really a Master. This was a Sith hunter, collecting Sith lightsabers as trophies. This was a dangerous foe.

Suddenly, Utobuk wished he hadn't been so quick to engage the hunter. The hunter pushed, and threw their blades apart. His left hand was just as strong as his right, which was now swelling very nicely, and had turned a beautiful shade of purple.

The Hunter danced forward, stabbing at Utobuk, who struggled to keep up with his parries. And they danced a dangerous dance. Utobuk was using every technique he knew, taking advantage of his long reach.

But, Utobuk was slowly tiring. He was after all still a Sith Apprentice, and this was someone who had been fighting with the Force and a lightsaber for many years. Utobuk was outmatched.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel looked down at his sister as she slowly bled to death. Umah once again reached out towards Raziel, trembling as she did so.

"Brother... Please..." Umah whimpered.

Raziel stood up and stared cruelly down at her before bringing his boot down on her hand with bone shattering force. Umah cried out in pain and slowly lifted her head.

"Raziel... Help me..." Umah pleaded.

Raziel picked up her discarded Lightsaber and examined it, crimson blood covered the surface of the metal. He wiped it off on his cloak and clipped it onto his belt. He once again knelt down next to Umah and began speaking to her in their native tongue. His voice was full of cruelty and anger and tears rolled down her cheeks as she listened and nodded. Raziel stopped speaking as Umah finally succumbed to the blood loss.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Makens wishes had come true, out of the mist came a small squadron of Interceptors, ARC-170s and other Ion Starfighters. He quickly switched on the Comlink. "The Sith are swarming over the bridge, if we don't take them out we're a gonner!" He watched as a TIE Hunter swept downwards dangerously close to the deck after nearly being shot down by a turret on the bridge. But luck was not on it's side. It had flown right next to a Superlaser that just happened to fire right as it flew down. the beam shot out incinerated the ship in seconds and continued knocking down several other enemy fighters until it hit the enemy's Flagship right next to the hanger, shaking the ship wildly. He saw a highly damaged Stealth-X interceptor flip over inside the hanger as the shot hit. Hmf, now I can be sure it's destroyed!

Back into business, he went over to the bridge with the rest of the defending fighters. Several Bombers were storming it and causing the biggest threat; to the ship and themselfs. Makens immediatly shot an Ion Cannon at a small horde of them practically touching eachother. the shot hit the one in the center which froze tham all with the high voltages the shot contained. He quickly switched the comlink to his master; Master Deriel. "I've disabled a group of Bombers, send a torpedo at them to finish this!" Likely enough, he saw his Master's Jedi Hunter fire a Proton torpedo at the group of stunned ships, destroying them all.

But seemingly out of the mist two blaster shots flew and bombarded Makens's shield. He quickly swept to the side in attempt to see the enemy. Surely enough he saw it; a sleek Sith Master Fighter, the newest Soth technology. He quickly used the force to detect the presence inside. To his horror he felt waves of the force come from the ship, which meant a Master was in there. Their's no way I can win against this thing! Maybe I could make him crash somehow? Hm... That's it!

Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven's eyes grew wide as he saw the Jedi Master fighting Utobok. After seeing over a dozen Sith-make lightsabers on him, Steelven realized it was actually a hunter. A hunter?!? The Jedi are collaborating with hunters?!?!?

Steelven had no choice. It was apparent that Utobok was losing stamina, and fast. He needed help.

After blocking another blow from the Jedi Knight, Steelven did what he had to do to make things go quick. Almost instantly, two mechanical arms sprang out from Steelven's abdomen, lightsabers in each mech hand. They activated in an instant, killing the unaware Jedi in a matter of a second.

Steelven rushed over to the hunter. I must fight quickly; this drains too much energy. He raised all 4 hands and attempted to swipe at the hunter. Steelven's foe hastily jumped backwards and put a bit of distance between him and Steelven.

Steelven kept his eye on the hunter. "Utobuk, leave this fiend to me; go to their transports and capture or slay, if necessary, any on board peoples. It is highly likely they have a team ordered to intrude the temple and cause damage. Make sure that doesn't happen. Got it?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel picked up the blood soaked corpse of his sister and carried her as he walked. He didn't feel guilt or remorse. He didn't even mourn for her death. She was the enemy, she chose her fate when she remained loyal to the Jedi.

I understand my sister was a leading member of the Jedi Council... We could use this to our advantage...

Raziel walked out of the elevator doors and onto the bridge, still carrying the corpse of his sister. The men sat in the control pits watched him as he propped her up against a wall but looked away soon after.

"The Jedi fleet is almost crippled, we received a report from Rahab that Asgard's Keep has sustained minor damage and has managed to shutdown the Eclipse-classes superlaser" Captain Stark said.

"Looks like we need to break their morale and maybe give some back to our fighters. Transmit a live video message to all Jedi and Sith craft" Raziel said, standing in front of the viewing window.

The men on his right side began turning dials and flipping switches and signalled that the transmission had began.

"I am Darth Zeraii. Dark Lord of the Sith, you Jedi have fought valiantly, worthy of a place in the Jedi Archives. However... You have made a feeble attempt at conquest. And I think you'd agree wouldn't you Master Jedi?" Raziel said as he slowly walked around the command walkway, allowing the camera to pan out to reveal his sisters corpse.

Raziel smirked and took his Lightsaber from his belt, allowing its crimson blade to be released. He pressed it to his sisters throat and cleanly decapitated her, he grabbed her head by her hair and lifted it to the camera.

"The Jedi were peaceful almost to the point of insolence but you appear to be something.... new" Raziel said.

Captain Stark signalled to end the transmission.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Utobuk hesitated for a fraction of a second, then took off, sidestepping one of the Hunter's swipes. He didn't want to leave Master Steelven, but he HAD given Utobuk a direct order. There's a reason why he's a Master, and I'm still just an apprentice,

Utobuk headed towards the transports the Jedi had used to infiltrate the Temple. There were two YT-1300 light freighters, one next to the other. Boarding ramps descended, a couple of guards, Blasters holstered, stood at attention, apparently guarding the freighters.

Using the force, Utobuk sensed neither of them had any Jedi potential. He snorted. What are the Jedi coming to? Hunters, and now leaving their ships guarded by non force sensitive, gun toting humans?

Utobuk deactivated his Lightsaber, and pulled his Bowcaster from its holster, which was strapped to his back.

Utobuk popped the scope, took careful aim, pulled the cocking spring back, and fired. The nozzel discharged a super charged Bowcaster Bolt, which smacked into the chest of one of the guards. He fell back, uttering a surprised scream of pain.

The other guards (five in total) looked up. They spotted Utobuk, and shouted, drawing their own blasters. They began spraying the area with deadly blaster bolts, but were innacurate. Utobuk grinned evily, and hurled himself behind some steel boxes for cover.

Rolling over, Utobuk poked the nozzel of his weapon through one of the spaces between the boxes. Gazing through the scope, Utobuk pulled the cocking spring back, and pulled the trigger. Another bolt escaped his Bowcaster, and hit a guard square in the chest, blowing a Light Saber hilt sized hole in him.

The guards then jumped under the underside of the ramps, using them as cover. Utobuk jumped over the crates, streaking across the Hangar. One of the guards poked his head around the ramp. Utobuk seized his neck with the force, and crushed his wind pipe. The guard hit the ground, thrashing about in a wild attempt for air.

Utobuk rolled past the ramp, and drew his Lightsaber, letting his Bowcaster hit the ground. The remaining three guards began blasting at him with their rifles, but Utobuk deflected the bolts, two of them catching one of Utobuk's enemies in the chest. Utobuk stabbed one of the guards in the chest, then twisted, kicking the last one in the head. His neck snapped around, bones breaking with sickening crunches, and he slid to the floor, without uttering a sound.

Utobuk grunted, and walked back out to the front of the ramp. He unclipped a sonic grenade from his belt, and chunked it into the ship. Time for a little flush and frag.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Raziel watched the Jedi fighters closely and noticed a few of them were getting sloppy but the Sith fighters were fighting slightly better. It seemed his transmission had succeeded in breaking the morale of the Jedi.

"Do you believe you can handle things by yourself Captain?" Raziel asked.

"I believe so my Lord" Captain Stark said.

"Then ready my shuttle... I sense the Temple is in grave danger" Raziel said.

"At once my Lord" Captain Stark said.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Sorry for never posting, it just get's hard to think things up when you're the only person in space.)

Makens quickly hit the accelerated towards the bottom of the ship, first he had to let the Sith think that he wasn't trying anything, the hardest part bcause the Master had much more piloting experience than him. He barrel rolled to the side as he heard the sound of a Homing Proton Torpedo on his tail and then dove straight up and did a semi-loop getting hmself back on top of the ship. "Quick, D7, try to further accelerate the ship, because if I can't do this fast enough I'm going to be shot down with the fighter on our tail!" He quickly got a few "Bleep Blops" in his ears and a message on the droid screen. "Engaging maximum acceleration." He twirled near the turbolasers a bit to find the time inbetween firing, it was about 3 minutes. After getting all his calculation right with the Sith still on his tail, he dove down straight infront of the laser. A comlink quickly engaged from the ship.

"Makens, what the h&ll are you doing?!" "Stop worrying! I have this figured out!" He saw a green blue forming from the cannon, he quickly swept past it's aim and safely got out of range. But since the trailer was only slightly behind him... He heard the sound of the laser fire and the roaring of the enemy engine stop. The turbolaser had destroyed the Powerful sith.

Last edited by Blazikendude on Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Uh... The superlasers on both flagships are damaged and offline...))

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I'm pretty sure the Turbo Lasers still work, right? Maybe blaziken could use that instead....))

There was a dull thud! from within the ship as the occupants hit the floor. Utobuk's wookiee sensative ears pounded, having picked up the Ultra Sonic wave from the sonic grenade.

Utobuk dashed inside, ready to take out anybody who hadn't been knocked out by the blast. But he had to be quick; he would've used a regular grenade if he hadn't come up with a brilliant plan....

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Perhaps so Ghost writer. but in addition to what 2x4b said, automatically assuming that your opponent falls for your trap, in the case of a Human player, can be considered Godmoding. Notice that when I attacked you, Blazikendude. I left it up to you whether the shots actually hit Makens, and how much damage those shots inflicted. (I assumed up till now that Semmarv was the character who you were referring to. I know I could be wrong, but it seemed implied, just as I implied attacking Makens.) For now I will Ignore your last post.

And BTW, Semmarv isn't technically a Master yet, although his skills as a pilot would certainly make people believe he was.)) :)

Semmarv watched the transmission with only a fraction of his attention. He got the gist of it, the rest of his attention he focused on flying. However as Raziel sliced of the head off the Jedi, Semmarv felt a weak pang of sorrow, as though some one he knew was in pain. He quickly ran through a list of those he was connected to through the force. Raziel? No. Raziel felt no remorse for what he had done, Steelven? No, not him either. Semmarv puzzled over it for a moment before giving up.
The next thing that came to his attention was an encoded message from the Jedi. From the tremors of fear that Semmarv felt, he knew what it was, an order to fall back.

"I must find the Jedi in the N-1T!" He thought. "I MUST face him once more!"

Semmarv quickly disengaged the younger Jedi, and resumed his search for the N-1T. It took him a few minutes, but Semmarv finally found him.

"Hello."

Semmarv armed his laser cannons, and sent a hail of fire in his foe's direction.

"That ought to get his attention."

The two pilots fought for a minute or two before Semmarv realized something was wrong. The other pilot was fling too aggressively, too carelessly. already the shields on the N-1T starfighter were almost drained. It was as though the other pilot was in... Pain.

"That's it!" Thought Semmarv. "That's who I felt through the force."

It was a interesting thought, such connections were know to be formed between masters and apprentices, but perfectly matched adversaries? The connection was weak, just beginning to form, but it was there nonetheless. Semmarv watched the other ship fly through his line of fire.

"I could end it right now." He thought. "I could sever the connection."

Instead he let the other ship go. He couldn't bring himself to destroy such a great pilot when he himself held such a advantage, he would wait till the odds were fair. Semmarv broke off his attack and let the other pilot fly out of the gravity well. Already some of the Jedi vessels, the badly damaged and the weak, were slipping into hyperspace. Semmarv watched as his opponent engaged his hyper drive, and disappeared into the stars.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next