It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Pokégear Solid 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
When they reched a fork Merar had enough space to pass the tyrouge and go to the left. He was sure a cornor with a bathroom was there. Suddenly he heard gunshots from where they had just came, apperntly the rocket's were shooting up the air vent. He said "Hurry!" and dropped down into the first room opening he saw, which was luckly into an empty stall, unluckly into a toilet.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked down, and burst out laughing. I climbed down into a different stall slowly, leaning on the walls, and ended up landing on my feet-on the ground. I tried to hide the laughing, but all I could do was muffle the sound. Laughing still, I opened the stall door. Right into a Rocket grunt. I stopped laughing, and we stared at each other. The Grunt got out his pistol, and started to move towards me. I screamed, slammed the door in his face, and jumped into the vent. I sat against the edge, not wanting to move for a bit, until a few bullet holes appeared near me, and I jumped away.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar tried not too blush as he took his feet out of the toilet. Luckely his boots ant the rocket pants were water proof. He was going to ask the girl to stop laghing and tell here this was serious when he heard gunshots in the stall beside him. He quickly unzipped his zipper, ran out of the stall, zipped it back up as loudly as he could and shouted "WHAT THE HE|| IS GOING ON!!!??!!!" He then ran into the stall while the grunt ceased fireing in suprise and punched him, lightly, in the face. "What the crap to you think your doing?!?" He said, "I just brought my sister here to let her take a wiz and you start shooting her?!?" He tried to look enraged as he grabbed the gun from the grunt and threw it in the toilet. The man looked dumbstruck, he bashfully picked up the gun and left the bathroom. Not knowing that Merar had swiped his ammo while he retrieved his gun.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I peaked down from the vent, and climbed down. "Hey...thanks...." i said, still quite stunned. I then looked at the uniform. "Maybe....the sister excuse would work? I don't think that they would be pleased if you let your 'sister' wear one of their costumes, will they?" Saying that, I was still quite stunned. I then retrieved Sam from the pack, where I had put her before jumping into the stall the first time. "You alright?" I asked her.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar sighed and said "Just put it on over your cloths, It will make the sister excuse sound more belivable if I can add that I'm showing you how the place works. Also noone will stop you if we are running down a hall. This is not the time to worry about cloths." He added.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stuck my tongue out at Merar, but put the clothes on anyway. "Ugh...I feel nauseated..." I said, and stuck my tongue out again. I shook off the feeling anyways, and waited for the others to finish.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar shook his head, she was acting so childish on a resque mission. He walked over to under the vent and yelled upward "Hey! Guy with medicham! Want some ammo?"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey. Should I learn how to shoot a gun? Or am i fine with a crossbow?" I asked, curious.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Merar shook his head, "Just stick with the crossbow for now, a person your age can't possibly get a lisense and now it not the time to learn. If you need to handle a gun just point the narrow end at your target and pull the trigger."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Aww..." I said, smiling and looking down. "Who said I needed one?" I said, and then walked towards the door of the bathroom. I hoped that he knew that I was being sarcastic....I didn't need a gun, anyways. I had my faithful kunai, and besides, you couldn't defend yourselves with a bullet.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I was gone for a bit but I'm back now.))

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
((Mudget, where are you?))

((I was at a place called school. Time zones are annoying, aren't they? dunsparce went to bed at 2:07pm!! A lot has happened since I left last night, eh?)) Sneasel wasn't sure what Blade meant. There already was an explosion, wasn't there? 'Just one' said a voice in his head. 'Surely they all would've blown up at the same time!!' Sneasel thought back. 'What about the one that went under the rice and pastas' said the voice 'they'd act as sand bags'. Sneasel remembered some claymore going under some pasta.
He crawled down as far as he could, looking around for the pastas. Soon he found the claymore, and sure enough it was still armed. 'I still don't know how it managed to not go off...' thought Sneasel. He managed to unarm it, then (unsure if Blade was following, hoping he was) he tried to leave. The door was blocked with rubble, but the ventilation shaft had an entry!! He crawled in, and started crawling... Also, he put his communication device back in.

((BTW, I've decided to find out the time differences between us all. Say what time you post your next message!! I know that Kawaii Angel lives 19 hours behind myself. This message was posted at 8:15 pm))

8 D

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:11 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((ACT for Blaziken and I... 8:32 was the time this was posted, and in my time you posted at 5:11 AM!!))

"Perfect..." Blade murmered when he saw the ventillation devise then said. "Porygon-R will still be able to understand us, even without our communiction devises." Then he put his back in and tried to get a message to Lance, saying Sneasel and him were OK.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'm floirdian so now it's 9:18 AM, I went to bed at 10:30 PM last night XD. eastern standerd time. ))

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...

Tynami looked down through the vent at the humans.
"Are we suposes to come down or what? It's starting to stink up here!" He sniffed.
"Wait a minute! Everybody, get down! I think a Rocket just launched a chemical weapon through the vents!"

Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, now would be an excellant time to get down." Merar said "But I dought that they are sending a chemical wepon through the air vents." Merar rolled his eyes "It's probably just the residual stink that comes if you get the sticky cemical from Srand's web all over you."

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I'm in the same time zone as Kawaii Angel))

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
"Really? Than why do I see this weird blue gaze coming from one of the openings?" He pointed towards a vent leading to another room.
"And I don't think somebody would be launching water Rockets here, so I say, JUMP!" He jumped down the ventilation system and fell on top of Merar.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I didn't even bother too look into the vents. I stuck right by the door with Sam.

((Do you guys mind calling me Kiki? It is also a burden to say 'Kawaii Angel' every time you wish to mention me. :) Oh, and it is also longer to type 'Kawaii', so even though it is flattering(kidding:roll:), I'd rather be called Kiki. :D

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yay!! I got up very early to RP with my good friends!! Someone else better be on... Oh yeah, Kiki, when you said it was 7:30, did you mean AM or PM?))

Sneasel hadn't been crawling for very long when he smelt something funky. He turned around to make a comment about it to Blade, when he realized Blade wasn't behind him. He continued forward, and was wondering what the smell could be from, when his claw got caught in a hole... a BULLET hole!! He hadn't noticed it, and he got a fright. He managed to use the hole as a sort of viewing hole. He looked through it, and saw a bathroom 'Oh,' he thought 'I know what the smell is now!!' He continued along the ventilation shaft as fast as he could, heading for fresh air!!

8 D

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I meant pm.)) I looked up in time to hear someone scraping around in the vents. "A....pokemon?" I said to myself, my head arched back to look above me. A human would be louder, and wouldn't be making clicking sounds. I used my crossbow to shot three kunai's with ropes attached to the crossbow and each other into the vents, then pulled them out , making a gaping hole. "I heard you in there, pokemon." I said. "Come on out, I am not a Rocket, and all I have is a bow. You will be able to attack me before I would attack you if that was what I was planning." I called, hoping to meet another person on our team.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sneasel was scared. 'Was that a fortunate bluff, or have I been caught?' He thought. He whispered into his communication device "Has anyone of you caught me in the air vents, or is this a rocket that's talking to me..?"

8 D

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next