It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Pokégear Solid 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
((Or we could pretend you were went in soon after Sneasel, and that post should've been posted a while back, and you're here now!! I'm not sure a scheduled time would work, you seemed to get pretty frustrated when you posted at the same time as others. Besides, if everyone except one person are all on at the same time, a lot of stuff will happen with out them, and they'll have to do lots of reading before they can understand what's going on.)) Sneasel radioed Lance "Lance, we've all managed to join up. Do you have any idea where we're supposed to go?"
"What?? You should go in a group, you're more likely to get caught in a pack than when you're alone, and if they catch you, you're all dead, no back-ups!!" Lance replied angrily. He stopped for a deep breath in, then continued "I believe Porygon R is on floor B21, but I can't say I'm sure. Any news about Agent Williams?" Sneasel assumed that was the name of the other Agent. "No" he told Lance, sadly. The conversation ended, and Sneasel thought he heard a noise. He tried open the door where the noise came from, to investigate, but it was locked. There was a slot on the door, so he looked through it. There was a man who looked unshaven, dirty, sick and weak. "Look at this!!" Sneasel called out to the kind girl that caught him when he fell out of the air vents.

8 D

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:12 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Blade walked to the man, then took the twig out of his mouth and gently tickled him with the leaf.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
((Oh god, tickle him? Tackle him? W/e I'll just say he was surprised and didn't kill Williams. Mysh bwain hast reforned.))

((Before/during Pokemon attack.))
Merar hissed out of the corner of his mouth to the man pretending to be his captive "You fool, now he might kill the spy we were sent to rescue. Now he might..." The admin then said "So you choose the hard way? Well then," he then started to speak into a microphone by his collar "Prison alpha 11A...Oof!"
The administrator was attacked by the Tyrouge and his phone was smashed to the ground. With surprise he fell to the floor with a bloody nose.

Merar had used the administrators temporary distraction to say to the man ((tell Merar your name already so I can use it :roll: )) "What did your Medicham find out?"

Last edited by dunsparce on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
The Sneasel started mentioning to me as a man fell out of the ducts. "Ohh....Do you think that it is Agent Williams?" I asked him. I looked closer, then back at the battle scene. I then took the man, and started dragging him away. "We need to get him away from here. Someone close up the vents!" I continued pulling until I got to a closet, and I put him in there. "You two, guard him. I need to get Arthur or Merar out of there. I smiled.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I've been gone for like a day or so. So let's pretend while I was gone, Sam was just sleeping in Rinae's bag and still in the plot. Sounds good.))

Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:18 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((Oh, so tickling him isn't a good test, is it now?))

Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((wow, I thought I wasn't getting e-mail alerts about new posts... nothings really happened has it!!))

BOOM!! A rocket was launched unexpectedly at the group. Whatever was going on ((I honestly don't know!!)) didn't matter anymore, as everyone went flying and prepared to attack the new Rocket with rockets!!

8 D

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:00 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im wondering if ur still accepting new people/pokemon, as i cant be bothered reading through 11 whole pages...
i need someone to give me a quick brief on whats happened so far, and if i am welcome or not.
also, is it just the pokemon, or the trainer, or both?
plz answer next post, mr mudget :twisted: [/b]

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Nobodys been posting here for a while, but sure, you can join. You can be a Trainer, Pokemon or both, and I'm not terribly sure what is going on right now, but everyone has met up and found the prisoner that works for Lance. I think there are Rockets attacking us too.

To everyone else, please continue posting. I will try to keep the story going along. If you don't, I'll make another RP...

8 D

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9