It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 242 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 The Endless Night 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Roleplay Name: the endless night
Roleplay Genre: pokemon

Setting: A huge island only enhabbited by pokemon

Plot: As day came around the great battle of the sky continued, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres were battling against the dragons of the sky, Latias, Latios and Raquazua and the only thing that can stop this battle from destroying the island, as night never seemed to end, is a group of heros who will try to put an end to this by travelling all across the island.

Additional Rules: No godmodding
No double Posting
No Legandaries
you will reseve one warning and then next time your out.
you are only aloud to be one pokemon, so pick carefully
and only one of each Pokemon

Tell us your pokemon, gender, attacks (not to good just starting) and personallity, and you cannot picked evolved pokemon, but you canevolve, just not early

Here is mine:
Pokemon: Eevee
Attacks: Tackle, Quick Attack, Growl and Sand Attack
Peronality: tired of the war, will never give up

Last edited by EXP on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon May 21, 2007 4:32 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.

Pokemon: Sneasel
Attacks:
Ice Shard
Slash
Shadow Claw
Beat Up
Personality: Stubborn, yet Commanding in some manner...

This isn't TOO good is it?

Mon May 21, 2007 4:38 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pretty good, switch shadow claw with posion jab and slash with scratch, but you can add those attacks later.

Starting:

In the middle of the street there was nobody there, everybody was hidding from the 6 lengendaies fighting above, lighting and hail were hitting the towns streets, an Eevee was tired of fighting, but what could she do, she had to get away from her home town, and now was as good as time as any, so she ran threw the streets, dodging the lightning and flames were hitting the ground, , to the north the forest was covered in ice, probibly caused by Articuno

Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Pokemon:Kadabra
Attacks:Teleport,Psybeam,Recover,Shadow Ball
Personality:Cautious Loyal and Temper that is powerfully pushed after a long time.
History:He joined because his home in the mountains was destroyed by the to armies.He wants to stop the madness of course.

Last edited by Treeckomaster on Wed May 23, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 3:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

sure, just add a small bit on how your pokemon joined, oh and you are aloud to evolve

Last edited by EXP on Tue May 22, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 4:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Cool!! I realy want t.o join!!!

Pokemon:Abra
Attacks:Teleport
Personality:Cautious Loyal and Temper that is powerfully pushed after a long time.

Am I allowed to give some TM moves to the pokemon?

I remember you, you were in the riolu thing right?
Anyway back to the subject.

Pokemon:Shinx
Attacks:Charge,Tackle,Bite,Fire Fang,Leer
Personality:Muscel,strong,Short Temper

how he meets up........

Shinx was in a bad mood, and I mean who wouldn't, when your life long hero, such as Lucario is not able to save the day like always. He seen Eevee and walked up to the brown pokemon

Last edited by Blue boy on Wed May 23, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So what is wrong with you?" questioned the brown Eevee

Last edited by EXP on Wed May 23, 2007 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 22, 2007 6:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Pokemon: Skitty
Personality: Playful, a bit rambunctious with a mild temperment
Moveset:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Attract
Sing

Tue May 22, 2007 10:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(never to late, how many people should we let join?)

Wed May 23, 2007 3:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Lucario,my life long hero, has died while trying to save my Village from the damage that was caused by the battle of the sky.Now i consider it my duty to avenge my hero and to stop the great battle of the sky." said shinx in a grim voice.

In anger shinx used fire fang on a tree.

"never knew i could do that!"said shix happily"sweet i learned a new attack!This is so awsome!"

Wed May 23, 2007 1:02 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Kadabra teleported to Eevee,snuck p behind her and zapped her with a Psybeam."Who are you?" he asked curiously.

Wed May 23, 2007 1:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Lookin at you thru the glass. Don't know how much time has passed. Oh God it feels like forever.
( im a bad guy seperate from the others that tries to stop you from it being day again)

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the heroes! I can't understant why you don't like the night!!! It's perfect for a kill... Hyaa!" Sneasel used Scratch on Eevee! Eevee falls. "Who do you think you are?" Says Kadabra. "I go by many names but you can call me whatever you want. Gotta fly..." Sneasel jump high into the air and disappears for now...

I'll be back later guys

Wed May 23, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(first, what happend to Abra?, but it is o.k., no GODMODDING, but in al fairness you may not know what that means, it means you contol other people, so you are not aloud to do that, here is an example from Riolu's Adventure (Treecko, you will remember this)
[can I join ]

By the next morning the group had finally arrived at Molten Mountain. "This looks scary" whimpered Treecko. "I know but we have to go in." said Riolu. "Come on guys I'v been through here a thousand times. There's nothing to be scared about." said Combuskin. "Yea! Let's go find my dad!" said Riolu.And with that the small group of friends lunged into the mountain.

The friends had only been traveling for an hour when trouble arose. "HELP!" they heard a pokemon cry. Riolu ran towards the sounds and gasped. In front of him was a badly burned Turtwig. "Help....please."whimpered the young pokemon. "Guys, come here!" Riolu called to his friends. Soon they were all huddled around the Turtwig. "Hang in there little fella." said Combuskin. "What happened?!" asked Piplup. "Infernape.....he attacked chanting something about some trainer catching his young son." The group bit their lips. How many more would have to suffer before this trainer was finally stopped. Dratini was the one to brerak the scilence. "Come on we should get this little guy to safety." he said. The group nodded and with that carried the little Turtwig into a little opening in the walls where they could rest.

After a little while Turtwig had his strength back and could tell his full story. " You see a month ago this very volcano erupted. My mom was swept away almost instantly." Tears were beggining to fall from his face. "My dad he...he...tried to save me by throwing me into a safe spot." He had to take a deep breath. " It worked but because of the distance I never saw what happened to him. I havn't seen him since. So now I have to try to get food everywhere I can. I knew I shouldn't have but I decided to look here. Than after about ten minutes of walking I saw what looked like a fireball, but as it got closer I saw it was an angered Enfernape. It knocked me aside with firey hands." Turtwig couldn't go any further, he broke down into tears. "Guys, I have an announcement to make" ,started Riolu, " I have decided to delay our mission to find my dad and stop this Enfernape!" "WHAT?" the rest of the group asked at once. "This trainer has caused to many problems. If we let this situation here continue it could cause major problems, so are you with me?" "YES!" the group cheered. They all got up to go but that's when they heard Turtwig ask "but what about me?" Riolu turned around and smiled. "How 'bout you join our group." "OK!" replied the Turtwig.And with that the group had not only a new mission, but a new friend as well. when the persons pokemon was the turwig and Treecko was controlled by Treecko master and Piplup was being controlled by someone else )

Now back to the story

"I am Eevee, of Centeral city" said Eevee and then out of no where there was a voice "Eevee, of Central city, you have been called forth of the council of Eevee, your time is soon coming for your evoltion, you will be judged by one of us, we will be seeing you shortly, till we meet face to face." "Now, we better stop that Sneasel from doing something reackless

Wed May 23, 2007 3:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have deleted this one because I was accidentally GodModding.

Last edited by Giratina_Man on Thu May 24, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 23, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yes this is God Modding, just edit it so you just battle the whole group,and attack someone and wait for them to counter as for other things you can do, design a team to stop us, you are not allowed to control other people, like you did with Eevee, but you can wait untill I get hit or dodged, or you could just prey on other people, so imagine, what can you do, but if you have a team, we are allowed to only control your partners, so if we have a sort of computer, meaning no one technically owns him you can control them

Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

( im a bad guy seperate from the others that tries to stop you from it being day again)

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the heroes! I can't understant why you don't like the night!!! It's perfect for a kill... Hyaa!" Sneasel used Scratch on Eevee! Eevee falls. "Who do you think you are?" Says Kadabra. "I go by many names but you can call me whatever you want. Gotta fly..." Sneasel jump high into the air and disappears for now...

I'll be back later guys

Countinueing from this point because you WON'T STOP GODMODING!!!!
But right before he could get away shinx jumped and got above sneasel and used Fire fang and dragged sneasel back down to the ground,the battle was on."Your never gunna hurt any of my friends and get away with it".(this was a super effective attack beacause ice and steel.

Wed May 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eevee got ready to hit Sneasel when he will land with a Snad-attack so Kadabra can finish the job

Thu May 24, 2007 1:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sneasel dodges the Sand Attack and uses Poison Jab on Kadabra!
Then Sneasel turns around and uses Ice Shard on Eevee!

Thu May 24, 2007 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra kept calm."No need to hurt you but..."

A Shadow Ball went flying directly toward Sneasel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes,I am an Abra again.

Thu May 24, 2007 3:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Sneasel came toward Eevee, Eevee charged right towards Sneasel, but it didn't work too well, so then all she could do was launch a quick attack, and with that extreme speed eevee managed to even out the strength of ice shard with her speed, but as Eevee's attack got closer, Eevee dodged instead of hitting him and turned around and used another quick attack and headed to Sneasel

Thu May 24, 2007 6:20 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra thought Eevee may need some protection so he covered jhjer in a Psy beam that would keep her safe AND do extra damage. Then he teleported be hind Sneasel and let out a shadow ball.

Fri May 25, 2007 11:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(OOC: Sorry for not joining in right away my internet has been down the past couple of days)

Skitty had been awaken by a noise in the not so far distance. She stretched herself long and yawned then skampered off to discover the racket.

To her surprise she found a few pokemon up against a sneasel. She got closer "Can I help in any way?"

Fri May 25, 2007 10:01 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

Abra turned to Skitty."Tackle me and I'll send a shadow ball covered in a Psywave at him and after that blow my body'll hit him."

Sat May 26, 2007 3:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Right away!" Skitty nodded and Tackled Abra to the best of her ability. I sure hope this works, she thought to herself as she watched in atticipation, Abra hit sneasel.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sneasel had been getting beat up so much it was time for pay back... Sneasel used Beat Up! POW BOOM WHACK! He hit every last one of them with all his might. Then an extremely angered Ice Shard at Eevee. Sneasel looked down at the ground and saw a strange looking stone. He picked it up and fled.

Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 242 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next