It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 CoS: Rocket Reborn - Dead 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake turned his head at Kiki, looking back in front of him, "I wish you would open your mouth and say something for once, I'm not a mind reader..." he said sadly, pacing faster away from her and the others.

He had made it, Jubilife City. His school was located here along with the TV and GTS bulidings. This was the place where his mum and dad had first met.

Blake clenched his fists where he stood, "Damn you, Dad... Why did you leave us... You broke Mum's heart..." he spoke softly to himself, "Once I find you, I swear to god I'll kill you..."

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((I don't think that we are supposed to be there yet, but I wouldn't mind.))
I opened my mouth at his comment, and closed it again. I bit my lip, nervous.
I gulped, and continued to walk. When he finally stopped, and muttered to himself, I leaned about an inch closer. I caught the words, "Swear," and "kill", and looked at the ground. I understood his feelings more than I thought I should. My mom and her boyfriend always liked the fact that I was quiet, so I had gotten used to it. I kept looking at Blake, and then at the ground, and back.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy frowned at Blake. "you don't need to be such a jerk, she was only trying to comfort you! If you're gonna make us listen to your problems at least try to take our words into consideration." Jimmy glared at him angrily.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I changed my method of staring. I looked to Kipper, then Jimmy, Blake, and finnaly the ground. After about a minute, I repeated the process. I gulped again, nervous.

Why am I so nervous? I thought.

He feels the same as you. Another voice from the back of my head answered.

That isn't true....

Yes it is. One parent gone, another in chaos. The only difference is that you love your father, and your mom isn't dead-she doesn't care, and her boyfriend is worse.

So, what about it?

It makes you nervous because he is making you remember.

That isn't true!

Of course it is. You thought you could run away, didn't you?

NO! Maybe.....yes. I guess I did think that. And for a while, I did. And I will. You'll see.

Sure...right. You know better than anyone that that isn't true...

I bit my lip again, stopping tears. I took a deep breath, and straightened up, looking from one person to another. I wasn't sad because of Blake, for I understood his temper, but of the fact that he reminded me of me. Also, the yelling reminded me of my mom's boyfriend, which made me shudder.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((How come Kiki already knows? She psychic or something?))

Blake heard something behind him, turning to see Kiki looking at him strangely.

He sighed, "You weren't supposed to hear that..." he unclenched his fists, "Our dad left us and mum when I was only 7. I hardly remember him anymore, only from the pictures... He left because he said he wanted to do some training...but he never came back. When Penny, my little sister was born, Mum lost all hope that he would ever come back... She got sick. She hid it from Penny and me. Only Abbey, my older sister knew about it, that she was slowly dying inside..."

Blake closed his eyes. He would've broken down by now, but had already had his share of crying and screaming back at the house, "She died... She died after I left to meet up with you guys. I saw her lifeless body..."

Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked away from him quickly. I wanted to tell him that I knew what he was going through, but held it back. I clenched my fists tightly, looking at the ground.

Why won't I talk, dang it!

You are scared. No one blames you.

Why would I be scared? I am away from anyone who- well, I am away, I shouldn't be scared!

This only proves that you aren't away. It will follow you. That is the price of running. You are scared, because ever since your father died in that accident years back, and that man came, you were beaten for speaking your opinions. Or fact, for that matter. Also, your mom didn't care. That is why.

I sighed, and turned back to look behind us. Luna looked at me worriedly, with confusion present in her face, and looked to everyone else. I couldn't let them see my eyes. For me, eyes tell all the stories in the world. They tell you what happened in the past, present, and what they think is in the future. They tell a story a mouth could not. And, right now, my eyes were telling my history. I blinked quickly, drying would-be-tears, and sighed again. I then turned back to the others, and gave them a questioning look.
I sighed, and stepped froward, shrugging. I stole one last glance at my three male partners.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake looked up to see Kiki sad. He could tell, she wanted to cry, but she held it in so forcefully. It was like Abbey. She wanted to so badly, but she held it in to comfort us instead.

"Kiki..." he sighed, "I know you're sad too...but you can tell us all about it later. It's gonna be okay."

He smiled sweetly; softly hugging her as tears suddenly left his eyes.

((Okay, that's the last time in awhile that Blake is gonna cry! :P ))

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gasped in surprise as Blake hugged my suddenly, but nodded, accepted it. I then breathed in sharply, and while Blake was close, whispered so only he could hear. "Soon enough, I hope." I then parted from him, and nodded my thanks, and forced a weak smile.

((Yay! I finally used quotation marks!!W00t!))

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake was a bit surprised when they parted, but smiled as he nodded to her.

"I make a lot of promises. Doing my best, catching a pokemon for Penny, coming back home... But I intend to keep those promises," he smiled to the ground, "And I promise you that I will help you, any way I can, and it will be okay, I promise!" he looked up with a bright face.

He turned around to Jacob and Jimmy, "Sorry, guys," he chuckled a little, "Let's do this together, as a team."

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, and walked up to the group. Luna, oddly enough, stretched her paw out. I smiled at her, and moved closer to the center of the group. I then put my hand out with hers, (I am holding her), and looked to the others, shrugging.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smiled a bit and nodded slightly. "Sorry for the outburst before..." Jimmy laid a hand on Blake's and Rinae's shoulder. "I'm sorry for both your losses..."

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Whatever! Let's stop all this emo and get on with things!" Jacob shouted, before sprinting away from the group, through the streets of Jubilife.

He was almost out of sight when she caught him. A tall, authoritive woman in a black tunic with a small "R" logo on the breast.

She grabbed the small boy by the throat and lifted him, throwing him against a wall. "Now now child; shouldn't you be waiting for your friends? If you're going to Kanto to fight us, you better stick together."

She stood back and and stretched out her right arm; her long wid sleeves making her look like some kind of vampire. As if by magic, a Poké Ball appeared within her grasp; it wasn't like a normal Poké Ball Jacob had seen before, it had the usual white lower part, but the top part was black with the same "R" logo her tunic had.

She opened the ball, and out came a Pokémon Jacob had never seen before, not that he had seen many.

It looked like a woman, with purple skin and blonde hair, it also wore some kind of red dress.

"Jacob Rennie, I'd like you to meet Jynx. Jynx, I'd like you to meet the first member of the Children of Sinnoh I will kill today. Ice Punch." she said coldly.

The feminine Pokémon gave a satisfied "Jynx." and pulled back her arm, it glowed a light blue and icy mist began to form around the energy. Jacob could feel the air getting colder as the Jynx charged her attack.

"B-b-b-b-but you can't d-do this; we're in the middle of the s-street!" he yelped, fearing for his life. "Someone will help me! My friends will help me!"

His mind raced, looking for a way out. Jynx was obviously an ice type - or at least he hoped she was - so would be weak to fire. "Our Pokémon aren't trained..." his pessimistic side thought, "We'd be crushed against this woman..." He sighed and looked at the glowing fist, resigned to his fate.

"No!" he thought, I have to think of something. Fire versus ice! Jimmy has Chimchar!

"JIMMY! KIKI! BLAKE!" He shouted at the top of his voice, "HELP!"

By now a crowd had gathered around the woman and Jacob, not knowing what to do in case she struck the boy. The woman looked over her shoulder.

"Hm. Jynx, Psychic." The Jynx obeyed, and her eyes glowed red as she used her psychic powers. Dozens of onlookers were thrown across the plaza. "I hate eavesdroppers, don't you Jacob?" she laughed manically, as the Jynx resumed her posistion, her Ice Punch fully charged.

"Hurry up guys..." Jacob thought nervously.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy pushed his way through the crowd angrily. That idiot...did he really need to to rush off like that? "Out of my way!" Jimmy continued to push through the crowd until he came to Jacob and a tall woman. "get off him!" Jimmy rushed at the woman and pushed her over. What kind of pokemon is that? Jimmy asked looking at the pokemon. "It looked just a human...just...purple. Oh well, Bandit! Ember!" The Chimchar's inexperience showed as small blazes of fire shot off in random directions, singing its a opponent with every couple spins. Jimmy looked to Jacob. "Are you okay?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"DUCK!" Jacob shouted as he dived on Jimmy, tackling him to the ground. Jynx's Ice Punch smashed a hole in the wall and froze half of it.

"Where are the others? We might be able to handle this 4 on 1." Jacob asked, still shaken.

"Turwtig, go!" He shouted again once he was back on his feet. Turtwig burst from his Poké Ball and ran up beside Chimchar, the two ready to fight.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm not sure...but they better get here soon." By the looks of it, that pokemon's an ice-type. Chimchar might stand a chance if we're lucky...but the Turtwig...it'll get demolished. "Good job, Bandit. Just keep it up!" The tiny blazes continued to spew from Chimchar onto the Jynx. "jacob, while it distracted, maybe you could give it a good tackle. If worst comes to worst, Bandit'll take any Ice Punches. After all, You have the inferior type in this match. Turtwig needs to be as untouched as possible."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran, pulling Blake along. When I reached a few meters away from the lady and her odd pokemon, I whipped out my pokedex. It told me that it was a Jynx, and I looked at Blake. I then put a quiet motion to my lips, and ran past the woman through a crowd without her noticing. I was small enough.....The lady can't aim for herself when I'm on her.....

I ran, and jumped onto the lady's back. She doubled over, and I tightened my legs around her waist, covering her eyes. "ARGH!!! Jynx, get this brat off me!!" She yelled, and she continued to try and grab me. I leaned in close, and held her shoulders roughly.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry about that, Kiki...too much Naruto I guess...haha))

Jimmy smiled. "Nice strategy! Bandit, give it one last Scratch!" But before the Chimchar could land his hit he was quickly hugged and kissed by the Jynx, immediately putting it into a deep sleep. Bandit lay there sleeping soundly as the Jynx slowly made its way to Turtwig.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Every time the woman would shout orders to her Jynx, I roughly pulled on her hair. She screeched, and tried to get me off. Luna then jumped, and bit the Jynx on her ankle. The Jynx screamed as well, and tried to swipe at Luna, but she was too slow. Luna dodged her, and bit her other ankle. The Jynx fell. The woman, noticing her Jynx, yelled again, and grabbed me by the arms. She managed to grab hold, and threw me off of her, where I hit a wall and was immediately out cold. Luna then bit her ankle, and ran to me.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the woman scowled and commanded her Jynx to "take care" of Kiki, Jimmy lept in front of her. "If you wanna get to her, you'll have to make it past me!" "Pft...Jynx get rid of this brat." Jynx waved her arms and flung Jimmy out of the way with a strong Psychic attack. "Gahhh...Bandit...you gotta get up..." He looked over dimly at the sleeping Chimchar. It was no use, it wouldn't wake up. "Kiki! Get up!" Jimmy tried to move but felt pinned.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nudged Kiki with a careful push, but she didn't stir. Then the Jynx came near, and the boy, Jimmy, had taken a Psychic attack. I looked to Blake and Kipper, who had his Turtwig out. "Eevee!" I shouted, and again bit the ankles of the Jynx. I then continued to run around her, biting any part of her body that she used to try and get up. However, regardless of my speed, I was tiring. I couldn't do this for long, and Kiki was still out like a light, along with Blaze, the Chimchar. Now that the Jynx couldn't see her target, Jimmy should be free.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy jumped at the feeling of freedom. "Thanks a bunch, Luna!" He rushed over to Bandit and picked him up. "Come on, you've gotta wake up!" He shook a little excessively and the Chimchar gradually awoke. "Good, now go get that Jynx!" Bandit ran at Jynx punching and flailing. Jimmy ran over to Kiki and shook her a bit to wake her up. This better work...if not we'll have failed without even starting!

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I started to stir, and saw Jimmy's face. I looked at him with confusion, and my head burst in pain. I groaned again, and closed my eyes. I then tried to get up, but fell back down, holding my head gingerly.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy saw that Kiki was not well to move so he draped her arm over his shoulders and held her around the waist to lift her up. This'll have to do until we can get some decent help. Jimmy kept her from falling asleep as much as he could to avoid concusion. He saw that Luna an Bandit were holding their own as much as they could. Jimmy looked around to see the crowd. "Would one of you idiots at least get the police!?"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy lifted me up in a way that made it harder to lose conscious. Even from that, however, I fought hard to keep awake, and my body was pretty much limp. I couldn't feel my muscles, and my head pounded. Luna kept confusing the Jynx and woman with her speed by biting their ankles and moving, and such, and helped the Chimchar by distracting the targets.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"CRUNCH!" the yell came from within the crowd, as a large blue lion like Pokémon jumped over their heads before viciously biting at the Jynx.

The Luxray stood at the ready; his fur bristling with sparks.

The Rocket woman smacked Luna aside, she yelped and hit the wall. Jynx had fainted; but this Rocket Admin was not being defeated.

"Hello kids, my name's Lucas." The trainer who owned the Luxray said. "You four should probably run for the boat as there are more Rockets on the way."

Just as Lucas had finished his sentence five Rocket Grunts ran onto the street from an alleyway, Rocket logoed Pokéballs at the ready.

Lucas looked at them nervously before throwing out his Glaceon to meet them.

"Run! I'll cover your escape."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next