It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 CoS: Rocket Reborn - Dead 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy walked around the ship with Jacob trying to find the other two. "Where could they be? I could have sworn they were right here." He turned his head back and forth looking all around. "This just doesn't make any sense." He came to the upper deck and saw Blake. "Jealous of what?" Jimmy asked with a grin.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Once the boys had left, I walked around. I kept my head down, deep into my own thoughts, as Luna stayed by me, keeping me from running into people. My hair covered my eyes, for my head was that low, but then I suddenly jerked my head up, my face pink. I then leaned against the wall, and slid down. I shook my head, and laughed weakly. "What was that about?" I asked Luna, who tilted her head at me, and did a sort of shrug. I shook my head, and got up to continue walking, while shaking my head. I then frowned, sighed, and looked down again.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

While Jimmy searched for Blake, Bandit was wandering around the ship looking for Luna and Kiki. "Chim? Chim? Chimmmm?" He chimed every so often hoping that Luna would hear him. It sat down and let out a small wimper. Bandit looked around nervously and concluded that he was lost. He scampered back and forth across the deck hoping to find someone he knew. "Chim! Chim!!!" It called out continuously. After a while it sat down again and panted. He looked around and saw a fluffy tail just passing the corner. He got excited and chased after it, but it wasn't Luna. It was a differnet Eevee. "Chim..." It looked down and tarted to walk away. He finally saw Kiki walking with her head down, she looked a bit depressed so he ran up and jumped on her back, trying to cheer her up.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I jumped as the Chimchar jumped on my back. I screamed loudly in surprise, and grabbed him. I held him in front of me, and then sighed. "Oh, gosh, you scared the heck out of me..." I sighed, and put him down. Luna ran over to him, asking to play. So, as I continued to walk in the same wasy as before, deep in thought, the two pokemon played around me.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bandit and Luna played for what seemed to be hours. Running around Luna as if to play tag when Bandit had remembered why he was originally sent. He called out to Kiki in a loud shriek. She quickly looked as he pointed back to where the others were and hopped away quickly. Every now and then he'd look over the horizon. He could see a large mass approaching far off in front of the ship.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I followed, and paused once I had reached near the bow of the ship. I leaned over the rail, looking at the large land mass. I smiled and laughed, and a wind whipped up my hair into my face and I decided to sit on the rail itself. I expertly climbed onto the rail and swung my legs over. I then relaxed, gripping the rail, and smiled, the wind keeping my hair back.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bandit climbed one of the lower bars and hung from it. He gave a large grin as the mass became bigger. "Chim?" He looked up at Kiki as if to ask; "Are we there?" Bandit laughed lightly hoping to get off of the boat and looked at the water nervously.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I giggled, and said to him, "We are almost there." I then picked him up and put him on my shoulder while Luna clung to my lap.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Kiki!" Jimmy looked to her with a grin. "We've been looking all over for you!" Jimmy ran up to them as bandit jumped up into his arms. The other two boys followed closely behind. "What have you been up to while wandering around the ship?" He asked her as Bandit played with his hair as if it were an everyday task. jacob laughed lightly as Blake sighed and shook his head at Bandit's foolishness. "Looks like we're almost there."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked up at Bandit, and when the boys laughed, I blushed and looked away. I hopped off of the rail onto the boat, and quickly looked down, walking towards the place to get off, with my bag on my shoulder, Bandit on my head, and Luna walking by my side. Luckily, they couldn't see my face blushing as red as a cherry. "Come on let's go." I said quickly, and walked quickly to the dock.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy, Jaco, and Blake followed Kiki off of the boat. "So this is Kanto? It's beautiful here." Jimmy looked around at the scenery, taking it all in. "No wonder so many people moved here from Sinnoh." He had a large smile on his face. "So where did the Professor say to go again? I don't remember..." Jimmy looked embarrassed.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shrugged, and continued to hide my face. Dang it! Why am I still blushing?! I honestly had no idea, but something about the way they laughed with me just embarrassed me. Not in a bad way, but something I hadn't felt in years. But, why should I care if they laughed with me?

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy put his hand on Kiki's shoulder. "Hey...are you okay? You seem really quiet lately." Jimmy looked concerned at first but gave a warm smile. Bandit ran along ide of Luna.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded quickly. Too quickly. I opened my mouth, but closed it and turned away, my face, if possible, more red.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy raised his eyebrow in confusion before looking to the others who just shrugged it off. "Well, either way, we need to find out where we're going." Once in a good spot, Jimmy took out a map that had been given to him by the Professor. "Ummm...it looks like we're in Vermillion City." He looked to the others confidently.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You mean Canalave." I corrected him while looking at him, then noticed what I had done, and blushed and looked away, alarmed.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's face turned red. "Haha...sorry I must have been using the wrong map." He shuffled through his bag for a while before shutting it. He got up, frustrated and looked down. "I...don't know where we're going..." Jimmy frowned.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shrugged. "All we have to do is look in every building. We'll end up in our destination somehow." I said, and Bandit gave a playful tug on my hair.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy groaned. "But that'll take forever..." He sighed. "Fine, we should split up to cover more ground."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head. This time, I looked at Jimmy in the face, even though I knew that I was blushing. "What if Team Rocket is here? Huh? What will we do then? We only have a chance if we all are together! Besides, it shouldn't take too long..." I trailed off.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy noticed that Kiki was blushing, but didn't feel that it was the right time to bring it up. "Yeah...I guess you're right. Well, we might as well start with the library." Jimmy started walking toward the large building ahead of them. "Seems big enough."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy walked around quietly, as not to disturb anyone. They looked through several books, but found nothing useful. Jimmy couldn't help but wonder why Kiki was blushing before. "Hey...um, before. How come you kept blushing so much?" He had shut one of the books and set it back on the shelf to look at her.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stopped what I was doing before with an alarmed look. So he did notice... I gulped, and shrugged. "Sometimes, people don't know why they do what they do. I dunno why."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked at her for a moment inquisitively. "Okay...that's a little odd though." He went back to looking through books when two people came up to them. A tall man and a woman about Jimmys height. "And just what do we have here, David?" "I don't know, Lily, but I'm pretty sure that we should take care of them. Jimmy stepped up. "Who are you and what do you want?" "We want you kids to stay out of our business!" Jimmy thought for a minute. "Let's do this outside." The two looked at eachtoher and the man turned to leave. Just as he did Jimmy lept onto his back. "Get this kid off of me!"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next