It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 CoS: Rocket Reborn - Dead 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah, it's one of the only huggable Grass types that won't bite or prick you. I'll wait until the other three join. Uhh, I hate the weather in my state. ))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Yeah, it's one of the only huggable Grass types that won't bite or prick you. I'll wait until the other three join. Uhh, I hate the weather in my state. ))

Actually, you'll have to wait until a few more applications have been posted, then I'll decide who can join etc.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That's fine. ^-^ I just needed something else to keep my attention span occupied with something to focus on. ))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OOC: Well, if you're really looking for something to do, you could always click the image in my sig and head over to the Tall Grass. The Forum RP there is going pretty well, with maps etc. that I'm relatively proud of. *ahem* cheap plug *ahem*

Kidding, kidding. I'm already sure you'll be one of the accepted Brutals, just depends on whether or not other people actually apply. O_o

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((He's applying? That's good. :shock: I'll be back, my brother and his friend are going hot-tubbing. -_-))

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I looked to the right and left, then knocked on the boys' room's door. "Hey, you guys up yet?" I called. I then looked to the right to see the man with the newspaper watch me. Something about it gave me goosebumps, and I knocked harder, pretending that I didn't see him. "Guys, LET ME IN!!!!" I called louder.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Okay! Okay!" Jimmy got out of bed and staggered over to the door, his eyes still shut. Once he opened it Kiki flew in, pushing him aside. "Whoa, what just happened? You looke like you just saw a ghost or something." He sat down, yawned and looked at his clock."Ugh...its only 8 o'clock?" He looked over at her tiredly. "So...what's the emergency?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I put my hands on my hips. "It is only 8 o clock?! I was up at six!!" I lowered my voice, looking at the now-closed door. "And besides, I caught that creepy guy with the newspaper staring at me..." I whispered.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Oh...that...guy?" His voice strained as he stretched. "Yeah, he's pretty creepy...OH WAIT! That guy!? He threw my Magikarp away just as I was about to capture it!" Jimmy raised a fist in anger. "I say we investigate more on this guy. Ya know, at least find out who he is." Jimmy rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Wait a minute though..." He took a bundle of clothes from his pack and walked to the bathroom. Minutes later he came out, fully dressed and took his bandages off. still stings...I'll have to manage. "Okay, ready whenever you are."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at him dryly. "Put the clean bandages on. Then I will." I showed him my arms, which were unbandaged. I then looked down at my pjs. "I need to change, too. I'll do that in my room." I waved Jimmy off, and walked to my room quickly, which was next to the boys'. I walked in, took out my shirt for today, which was the blue striped, quarter-sleeve one, and went to the bathroom to change, putting on my bandages at the same time.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake woke from the bed next to Jimmy's, "Dammit...Kiki, now that you talk, you won't shut up..." he said under his breath tiredly.

Blake got up, put on his coat, and followed the two outside.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I finished changing, and walked back into my room. I stretched, and walked over to my door. It was unlocked. "Huh? I could've sworn I had locked it..." I muttered.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy murmurred under his breath as she left the room and rubbed his eyes one last time. "Sorry to wake you up, Blake. Then again, we are a team. Jimmy walked over to Kipper's bed. "Hey...where's he at?" He stretched again and took a roll of bandaged from his pack. Time to make the princess proud He thought to himself as he smiled and chuckled a little. After his bandages were applied he looked down at them. They reminded him of his favorite anime character. He again chuckled at his own thoughts and proceeded out of the bathroom. "Ok...we should probably meet up with her now." They had walked out the door when Kiki's door opened widely, almost hitting the two boys. "Whoa, what happened now?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hmmm..." I continued to swing the door with a thoughtful expression, ignoring the boys. After a few minutes, I finally talked. "I thought I locked it..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake crossed his arms, "Maybe someone broke in..." he murmured.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at Blake. "Hmm..." I shook my head. "I was in the bathroom, so no one should...they would still be in here, right?" I looked up alarmed, and quickly went outside, closing the door with my body against it. I then looked around, and gasped. I turned to the others, wide-eyed.

"Where'd the creepy man go?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy stared at the door. "Nice...leave me in her with some sadistic guy." He sighed heavily. "Okay Bandit, let's investigate." The Chimchar came out of its ball and looked up curiously. "Chim?" Jimmy pointed towards the bathroom and nodded. Bandit went in the bathroom, hopping slightly. Well....nothing... He opened the door and saw the other two. "we didn't find anything. I havn't seen him at since you mentioned him actually..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped as Jimmy opened the door, and sighed. I then looked at him confused. "How'd you get in there?" I asked. I then sighed. "Good." I then took out a small mallet that was in my pocket. "I guess that I didn't need this..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy glared. "You locked me in there...and my Chimchar..." he continued to glare at her. "But no, I havn't seen him."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stared Jimmy back in the eye with an expressionless face. "I guess I'll have to go get finished ready then." I walked to the door and opened it without taking my eyes off of Jimmy. "Have you seen Kipper?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake smiled nervously, backing up a bit, "Damn, this is getting a bit ugly..." he said quietly to himself.

He turned around like a robot, "Sure, I'll find Jacob!" Blake waved as he went off to venture the ship, "Hey Jacob! Where are you, man?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy saw Blake leave and turned back to Kiki. "So this guy, he seems really wierd. You know anything about him?"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at Blake and giggled. I turned back to Jimmy. "Oops. I guess that I scared him off." I then went inside my room. "I have to take a shower. Oh, and thanks for looking." I nervously looked around my room, closing the door. I then answered Jimmy's question. "He looks vaguely familiar, but no."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy tilted his head and waited outside of Kiki's door as a look-out. So far....nothing He whistled, getting impatient with Kiki. "Okay...come on, Bandit, I have an idea..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next