It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 CoS: Rocket Reborn - Dead 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Suddenly, BAM! Blake walked into yet another person. This time, that guy with the newspaper.

Blake quickly got up with his pokeball in hand, "Jimmy! Kiki!" he called.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
After about five minutes of showering, I came out of the bathroom, dressed and drying my hair with my towel. I hummed the tune to a song, when I heard some rustling. I paused, and looked around, finally settling for the source of the noise. I stood there, frozen, and heard another noise. I dropped the towel, starting at the area under the bed. I walked over there, looked under the sheet, and backed away. "Crap." I said weakly. I could still hear the faint noise. Tick...tick...tick...

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy heard Blake yelling for the two and banged on Kiki's door. "Kiki! Blake's in trouble, hurry!" Jimmy ran with Bandit close behind him to see Blake face to face with the mysterious man. "Okay! Who are you anyway?" The man put his newspaper under his arm and took his glassees off. "I've been waiting for the three of you for a while now...unfortunately only two showed up." The man threw two pokeballs and two very strange pokemon came out. "okay! Get ready!"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
I ran to open the door, when it refused to open. "Wha..." I kicked it in frustration. "Why....won't...it...open!!" It still didn't budge. I looked around at the door, and noticed that the door hinges were jammed. "Aww...crap. It was probably done the first time, but didn't work...." I then knocked a peice of the door off with my mini mallet, and pushed Luna through it. "Luna, go to the others and alert them!" She nodded, and took off. I laid against the door, and stared at the briefcase. I then pulled it out and looked at the timer. My heart fell. Less than five minutes left.... I pushed it back under the bed, and sat against the door, sighing. "Five minutes left, and I'm stuck in here. It was probably set up from my mom's bf or something."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"And won't your girlfriend have a nice a surprise..."

Blake released his Piplup for battle, "Who are you? Team Rocket!? And what surprise is that?!" he questioned as his pokemon sided Jimmy's.

"You'll see soon enough," he pointed in the direction of the two boys, his two pokemon firing both razor leafs and a water gun. Poliwhirl and Bellsprout.

"Piplup, use Peck!" Blake commanded with a sweat.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Luna came bounding up to the battle, and barked worryingly to Jimmy. She then saw the stranger and growled, ready to fight so that she could get Kiki out of the room. In the room, I sighed. "Three minutes..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy looked at Luna worriedly and then back at Blake. "take care of Bandit, I need to go and help her!" Jimmy ran back down to where their rooms were and knocked on her door. "Kiki! Are you okay!?" He felt tugging but nothing. He rammed into the door over and over again finally getting it to open and pulling her out of the room.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The Peck attack got through and Bellsprout was knocked back. The grass type was returned by the man, he growled.

Blake, Piplup, Luna and Bandit advanced towards the man, "Kay, guys!" he nodded, "Attack!"

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy took Kiki up to where Blake was battling the man. "He's here, luckily Luna was here to help us out. Thanks Blake! You saved both of us." He directed his Chimchar. "Go Bandit! Give that Poliwhirl a good scratch while Piplup has it distracted!" Chimchar charged into battle and clawed wildly at the Poliwhirl.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked to Jimmy. "Hold on, I have to destroy it..." I ran to my room, then came to the battle, scene, showed the man the briefcase, and threw it over the railing into the water. I glared at him. "You were trying to kil me, weren't you?!" I yelled, and then an area of the water blew up.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Poliwhirl was too grouped up and fainted as the attacks landed. "Damn, return!" the man ordered.

Blake ran up and punched the guy in the face. The annoying man fell down hard. "What surprise?!" he said as pissed as he was.

Blake quickly turned to Kiki as she revealed the truth, he sighed deeply. Blake took the man by the collar and held him up, "You're Team Rocket, right?! How do you know about us already? Tell us!"

Last edited by Crunchy on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked at the water that had exploded and looked at Blake as if it was no big deal. "The bomb that he put under my bed before jamming the door hinges in my room.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy got ontop of the man and grabbed at his shirt collar pulling him. "Just what the hell was that!? You could ahve killed her!" Jimmy's voice was filled with pure anger as he spoke. He smacked the man and pulled him back up. "Who do you work for?" The man stared up at him. "Team Rocket will have their revenge on you..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked over to the man. "Do you know someone of the name David Willder? I said in a cold voice. The man looked at me alarmed. "H-how do you know h-him?" He stuttered. "That is my question!" I said, and kicked him in the stomach. I then asked him the question again. "H-he was with the rockets, and he...he hired me! It was for a mission that was around teh same area as the Rocket's mission, so I did them both!" He gasped. "What was the mission?" I asked, my foot on top of his chest.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake let the two hold him down as he walked around thinking to himself, "The mission...to kill us? What was the other one?"

"Heh," the man smirked, "You'll find out sooner or later."

Blake gasped, "Guys, back up!" but it was too late, a small explosion threw them back onto the deck. The man got up as he held his Voltorb, "We won't meet again!"

Blake ran to catch him, but the Rocket jumped from the ship and into the water. Blake sighed as he disappeared from sight.

Later, Blake sat down next to the couple, "Are you guys okay?" he asked, "Sorry I let him get away..."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I shook my head. "We were holding him down. But..." I looked at the place where he had disappeared. "He failed one mission. The one given to him by David. He'll probably get it again, though. I can't believe it though...." I trailed off. Mom. I HATE your boyfriennd, and apparently he wants me gone-for good.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake tilted his head to look Kiki in the eyes, "David Willder, was it? Who's he?" he asked.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I bit my lip/ "J-just a man that was very cruel who lived in my neighborhood. He never liked me very much, and threatened me sometimes." I looked away, twirling my hair in my fingers. I sighed. "I always knew he was no good."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake sat back, "I see...he's probably the reason Team Rocket knew about us coming in the first place..." he looked back at Kiki, "But...you're still hiding something from me, huh? I can tell..." he glared at both Kiki and Jimmy. Could he trust her? Or even Jimmy now that they were a couple?

He shrugged it off, "Keep it a secret if you want. Nothing's gonna stop me from killing him personally now."

Blake stood up and left to find Jacob, Piplup sighing and following close behind.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((WE ARE A WHAT?!!!!MY CHARACTER IS 10 YEARS OLD!!!*cough* We aren't a couple. The guy was mocking us when he said that...))

I sighed, shifting my foot. I looked at the ground. "Blake....he's my mom's boyfriend. That is why I ran away from Pallet Town to here." I looked up, and sighed again. Blake might not have heard me, or he would have looked back at me.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy's eyes got wide. "I told you before, I don't like her like that." Jimmy had listened to everything they'd said. "Well...I say we hunt this guy down..." He raised his hand. "But first we need to get off of this boat."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You mean find Jacob, and then get off this boat." I said, looking at the ground. I was avoiding eye contact with Jimmy. Wha....I don't like, like like him....

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy rubbed the back of his head and looked down. "Yeah...i thoguht I saw him up on the deck though...lemme check..." Jimmy ran to the upper deck and collided with Jacob. "Oh! There you are! Come on, we need to get to the others."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake kept walking, his excuse being that he was to find Jacob.

He took out his pokeball and gazed at it as he slowed and rested against the railing beside him, "Two people I want to kill now... Geez I'm moody..." he sighed, looking down at the water.

He thought about something else and turned red, "Am not jealous..." he muttered.

Piplup jumped up and sat on the railing with Blake.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
birth name: Josh
code name: Drake
male
appearance:Image
background/personality: he keeps to himself a lot, and only speaks when he has to. He also likes to look at things for their power, not beauty.
he has parents but they don't consider him apart of the family, his sister however is the prized kid. He joind team rocket to get away from his parents.
he has a single prized possesion, its the only gift his parents ever gave him, its a ring with a blue stone on it. he keeps it tucked away so no one ever sees it.
Totodile, its a strong looking pokemon and Drake is all about power. And i think Drake could connect to the fact that totodile is a little scary looking and not someone's first choice.

Last edited by Ice_Ball22 on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next