It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 CoS: Rocket Reborn - Dead 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Luna got up quickly, and bit Jimmy's pant leg, urging him to move on. I looked up groggily, and saw that everyone else was alright.
That's when I noticed just how lonely I could be in basic terms:
I was the youngest, being age 10.
I was the only girl.
And, I was the only person who seemed short for her age, being at 4'4''.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Uh, right!" Blake nodded to Lucas as he ran over to take Kiki by the hand and run, "Guys, let's go!" he shouted over to the others as he ran west towards the next route.

Once they were a safe distance away, Blake let go of Kiki's hand as he walked over towards the water, "Sorry about that..." he said, "When all that was going on, I tried reaching for my pokeball...but it wasn't in my bag...!" he palmed himself again and again.

Blake turned back, "Maybe I should go back... Even for Lucas, it's gonna be tough against all those guys at once..." he sighed, "R for...Rocket? How would they know we were the kids..." he spoke to himself.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((Jimmy is holding me because I can't move...so yeah...Let's say that you pulled Jimmy to the dock...yeah...))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oops, my bad. Just say I didn't do anything but run away as I was told.))

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's fine, just pretend it was Jimmy you had with you.))

I moaned again. My head hurt...a lot. I wanted to give in and fall unconscious, to get rid of the pain, but I couldn't. My stubbornness wouldn't let me. That, and the fact that Jimmy asked me not to.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy continued onto the next route, gasping for aim. "Kiki just...don't...lose conciousness. If you do...you could...get brain damage." He held the Ch9imchar in his arms from when they had rushed away from the battle. Wow! I can't believe I actually saw Lucas! Jimmy had idolized Lucas since he'd been declared champion.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded briefly, my eyes closed, and struggled to open them. I groaned, showing that I couldn't hold for much longer.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kiki you're REALLY not gonna like me for this... "Kiki, I'm sorry in advance..." Jimmy let her down briefly and smacked her roughly in the face. "That should keep you up for a while."

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I flinched, and moaned lightly. It did really hurt, but he was right again-it kept me awake. You are going to regret that.... Is all I thought, but simply nodded.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smiled and nodded. "Okay! We need to keep moving, we still have a while before we reach the boat." Jimmy continued onward, ignoring the incident that had just happened. "Well? Come on!"

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got slowly and followed Jimmy and Blake, (maybe Kipper is he was here.:)), stumbling every few steps.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OOC: Sorreh guys, I've been sleeping off the flu for the last week as well as working on the Tall Grass' RP. I are back now though.

IC: Keeping up with the others, Kipper and Turtwig bounded through the streets.

"We should just keep running until we get to Canalave!" he yelled ahead to Blake, "but how are we gonna cross the water?!"

Behind the group, Team Rocket Grunts closed in. Two of the Grunts had let out their Staravias, who were gaining on the quartet of trainers, crying loudly and sharply, hungry to swoop down on the kids and their young Pokémon.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I saw the large pokemon and let out a sharp cry. One of them jumped and almost got me with its talons. I started to run, stumbling a bit, but I was now fully conscious again. I ran near Blake, but felt myself tire a bit. I watched ahead and saw a small alleyway. I picked a stone while stumbling, and turned and threw it at one of the Starvia's. While one of them had their attention focused on me, I continued to run along with the other three. At the last second, I ran into the alleyway, turning so abruptly that when the Starvia tried to follow me, it kept running into the sides/walls of the narrow alley. I ran to the left next, and looked behind me. The Starvia was trying to keep up, but it was slowing down, wings hurting from hitting the walls so much. I ran up stairs into an archway leading to a small tunnel, and took that as a shortcut. In a few minutes, I saw the road from before, and ran and jumped down. I looked back to see that I had beat the boys here. I continued standing, and saw them turn the corner.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy panicked as soon as he saw Kiki leave the group, but continued to flee from the rest of the birds that had followed them. I hope she turns out okay from this... As they ran he saw her up ahead and grinned. "Just like you, Kiki, beating the rest of us once again!" He yelled to her in good spirit. "But we need to keep moving, we can't outrun the rest for very long."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded, and continued to run with the rest. I also looked for anyplace that could serve as a hiding spot. I then looked to Jimmy and pointed at the street ahead, then made motions of splitting apart. When we reached the area, I pulled Blake into the right street, and hoped that Jimmy had caught on and was in the left direction.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy nodded and pulled Jacob into the right street. "We should be meeting up with Kiki and Blake in a little bit, this should at least kepp some heat off of us combined." Jimmy let Bandit ontop of his head again. "Okay bandit! See if you can burn any of them with your ember!" "Chim-chim!" It chirped before spurting a few small sparks a tthe birds. Unfortunately the hard beating of their wings put the blazes out before any could reach. "Crud...this won't work out well at all...they're too strong for us." Up ahead Jimmy could see the street where he was supposed to meet up with Kiki.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Jimmy, we really can't win here. The best thing to do is just keep running for the boat." Jacob puffed.

"They keep using Pokémon Turtwig can't fight, and they're much stronger than us. We have to get to Kanto and train, then take them all down." Jacob seemed more determined than normaly, apparently enraged that his childhood had been disrupted by this menace.

"I'm going to Canalave City right now, the four of us are, and together we're going to pound every last member of Team Rocket into the ground and then some." He said, with absolute confidence.

He peered out from where he and Jimmy where standing. "Come on, we need to keep moving; hopefully Blake and Kiki will be okay."

Jacob suddenly took off at a full sprint, heading out of the city.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy could feel the confidence in Jacob's voice for the first time since they'd met. He quickly nodded and grinned. "You're right! We'll beat them so hard they won't know what hit them!" Jimmy sprinted along side Jacob constantly looking back. They'll catch up in no time. I'm sure of it

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wheeled around corners extremely tightly, pulling Blake along, at a high, unstoppable momentum. I saw a building to my left, and smiled. The small door opened, and I pulled Blake through it. When the Staravia's tried to follow, they ran into the window. I chuckled, and then pulled Blake through the building. Since I had talked to him before, I figured that I wasn't scared of him anymore. Also, since I had talked earlier, I had wanted to talk badly. "Through here. They will catch up to us soon, so we'll have to hurry through the back door." I said loudly, and opened the back door and ran out with Blake, just in time for the Starvia's to fly over the building by us. We kept running until we reached an area, and I spotted Jimmy and Jacob running. "Blake. There." I said, pointing to them, and we ran over there. There, I finally felt the adrenaline die away a bit, and panted heavily on Jimmy's shoulder. That is when it hit me that they might have seen my move my mouth. I slapped my forehead, and almost said something aloud. Then, we all started to run again once the Starvia's found us.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy continued running wit the others and looked to Kiki, panting. "hey...are you okay? You seem...worn out." He looked forward again seeing a sign up ahead. That must be...have we finally gotten to Canalve City? A smile krept onto his face as he looked back. Only one bird left... "Hey, there's only one left. Together we should all be ablet o take it." He looked to Kipper. "What do you think?"

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I ran behind Jimmy, and looked over my shoulder at the Starvia. Big mistake. One of the bricks on the road was sticking out, and caught my foot. I tripped and fell, and looked back again. Cursing in my mind, a habit that I had heard from my mom's boyfriend, I noticed that I wouldn't get up in time without someone's help. I was that tired. However, the Starvia was pretty close, and the others probably haven't noticed yet.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Jimmy was talking to Kiki she'd fallen. "wha--" He noticed her ont he ground as one of the Staravia was headed right for her. No...I gotta do something quick Jimmy lept over top of her as the Staravia pecked and scratched over his back with its talons. "Gahhh! It hurts...!" He swatted wildly at the bird, trying to get back up but it kept scratching and pecking at him every chance it got. "Someone...help!" Jimmy continued to flail his arms, but they had become cut and bloodied from the bird.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gasped in surprise as Jimmy covered me, and started shaking when I noticed that he was bleeding. Wha...?
I blood boiled in anger at the Starvia. I turned around, moving Jimmy so he was only no longer on top of me fully, and grabbed the Starvia's talons around the ankles. The claws kept scratching my arms in attempt to get me to let go, but I refused. I pulled the legs onto either side of me, and kicked the Starvia's stomach, causing it to peck at me. It nipped my shoulder, and I rolled back over in pain, which brought the Starvia's ankles with me, and I heard a semi-satisfying crunch. The Starvia screeched and flied off, one foot dangling at an angle. I then winced at the pain in my shoulder and the inside of my arms, which were bleeding heavily. It was a shame that no people were in this side of town at the moment, and got up slowly and with difficulty. I moved over to Jimmy, and tried to help him up, which hurt my arms a lot. Tears started to fall from the pain, and I couldn't wipe them away. I sat down and looked at Jimmy's back. I grimaced at the blood, but tried to help him up anyway.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy got up weakly, his eyes swelling with tears. His arms and back stung all over as the cool air hit them. "Kiki...thanks..." He wiped his nose, and smiled, trying to look strong for her. "I'm fine...sorry I couldn't do more to help though." He tore the bottom of his shirt and made bandages out of it for Kiki's arms. "Here...these should stop the bleeding." He made his way back to the others and gave them a confident grin, hoping they wouldn't see hte pain in his eyes.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hey, I found a nice place to see what the people online are doing. :D Click HERE.))

I sighed, and hesitated. Instead of taking the bandages, I slapped Jimmy on the cheek. However, my eyes showed no traces of anger. "You just was beaten to a bloody pulp and you smile?" I arched an eyebrow, and my arms were held limply at my side. "It is alright to be notably in pain after doing that. Thank you, but we should probably get a first aid kit on the boat." I said softly. My voice had always been unusually soft, which most people found weird due to my eyes which they described as 'piercing'. I turned to the others and looked back. "And that was for slapping me earlier." I winked and smiled. I then walked back towards Blake and Jacob. I looked back to the sky. It was obvious that I was thinking of the Starvia. I snorted in anger, an said quietly, "Let's hurry and get to the ship."

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next