It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Kanto Chaos 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...

Derek stared out the window of the airplane he was riding, unpatiently waiting to get to Pallety town.

Bellow he saw vast forests, murky seas and icy mountains.

Sigh, how long until I can finally start my journey to conquer the Pokemon League of Kanto?

He picked up Blaziken's Poke ball.

"Look buddy, I know you've gone through some pretty tough situations, but for some reason I feel danger ahead."

His thoughts were interupted by the voice of the flight attendend.

"We will be ariving in Pallet town shortly. I hope you had a good time and will fly with us again!"

The attendent's Machamp came down the ile with a food tray, but Derek payed no mind to it, he was lost in thought.

i have a feeling something that could threaten my life is ahead, but what is it? No matter how hard I think I can't find anything...

The Plane dove down to the pavement as it flew overhead the Pallet Town airport.

"Finally..." Derek stepped off the plane just in time to see a female professor talking to a group of trainers in a mysterious tone.

Without hesitating Derek ran towards them.

"Sorry, did I miss anything?"

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: In your kitchen, holding a knife. And it's not for the vegetables...
Patrick woke up from his bed and saw his step mother in front of him. "Today's the day you start your journey!" she said. Patrick threw of the covers and jumped out of bed. "...after you finish your chores, that is." she continued. Patrick sighed. "But if I don't hurry I won't be there to see the proffeser with other trainers!" complained Patrick. "Oh, if you insist." she said. Patrick put on his closed, strapped on his backpack and bolted downstairs.

He openned the fridge and took out a box of cereal. He placed it on a table and filled a bowl. He went to the fridge to get some milk but realized that there was none. "Where's the milk?!" called Patrick. "Milkey's sick! You can't milk a sick cow!" called his step-mother. Patrick grumbeled and grabbed a spoon and began crunching down on his dry cereal. After he finished, he grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down.

He dashed outside, only to be confronted by a swarm of Beedrill. "This just isn't my day..." sighed Patrick. Metagross broke out of his pokeball and roared infront of the beedrill. But the beedrill weren't scared and a large one stung Metagross. The stinger went into metagross but it felt no pain. After it pulled it's stinger out, Patrick saw that it broke. The beedrill fell to the ground and the others flew away in terror. "I owe you one, Metagross." said Patrock, returning it to it's pokeball. He rushed over to the Trainer's around a proffesor.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:28 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: AJ
Profession: Pokemon Catcher

Appearance:
Body type: Skinny, talk, black, kind of a stick. D:
Hair and eye colours: Afro-style black hair, but cut down so low that it isn't really an afro at all. Brown eyes.
Other physical features: Has a circular scar on his left knee that makes it look like an elephant, with the scar being the eye, his leg being the trunk, etc. ;(!
Clothing style: Sweatshirts are <3. However, hes' been straying away from the sweatshirts lately, and has been wearing shortsleeves daily. Likes baggy clothes, and loves SouthPole/US Polo Assn. stuff.
Speech style: Low, stuuuuuuuuuuuttter, doesn't talk very well. Otherwise, pretty much how I'm typing now. ;)

Personality:
General demeanour: Nice to people, likes to help and make sure people are okay, but he draws the line when it's a) people he doesn't know or care about, or b) too too too much effort. He's a good guy, kind of intelligent, likes to joke, even if it isn't funny. Not practical joke, but word jokes. Also has a bit of a temper problem. Also spiritual.
Best qualities: Kind, kind of intelligent, open-minded.
Worst qualities: Selfish, cowardly, immature.

Background:
Parents: Both. Annoyed with his mom a lot, though.
Hometown: Cerulean City, Kanto.
Recent history: Pelli went to other regions to catch other pokemon when he was 13, and now he's back to Kanto to catch more.
Plans for the future: To get more pokemon buddies <3

Pokemon team:

{pelipper}
Name: Wyatt
Personality: Wyatt is a very crazy and wacky person. Kind of dimwitted, he is also brave, and will use its high defenses to protect friends. Loves poetry, hilariosity, and dancing.
Attacks: Water Gun, Fly, Icy Wind, Protect, Twister

{togetic}
Name: Gleda
Personality: Gleda is a very happy pokemon, but gets scared very easily. By far the worst battler on the team, Gleda likes to relax at the spa, but more importantly, hang out with and around her loved ones. Loves eating, fairy tales, and dancing.
Attacks: Metronome, Mimic, Fire Blast, Psycho Shift, Mega Kick

{trapinch}
Name: Marcus
Personality: A very lazy pokemon, but also kindhearted. Typically selfish, but likes to see people happy...just not if he has to do anything. Enjoys sleep, and even though he's by far the best battler, he doesn't like it. Enjoys sleeping, sightseeing, and dancing.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Amy followed the rest of the line into the building. She sat down on the very comfortable couch like most of the other trainers, eagerly awaiting to become an official Kanto Pokemon-League Challenger. Not knowing what to say or do, she sat quietly and listened to Professor Crystal.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Eesel quickly followed the other trainers in with glee. As she arrived, she got excited, the room was large and hi-tech, the contrary of her father's description, and she couldn't wait to tell the professor 'Hello' from her father. She clicked the middle button on her pokeball, making it swell in her hand. "No," she said quietly, and clicked the button once again, making it wane in her hand. She looked up to hear the Professor speak.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence followed the group into the lounge room, they were almost his current age. He was wondering what he had to do.

The Professor stood right in the middle of all the couches spread around the room shaped in a square. She patiently waited for everyone to be seated. "Okay, why don't you guys just talk amongst yourselves for the time being as I get your new pokedexes ready, won't be a minute," she said cheerfully as she left into the other room.

Spence sighed and sat on the corner of the closest couch. He looked around the already seated people to spot two girls, they looked nice. "Hey, um, so what are we doing here again?" he asked, because he really had no idea.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Patrick sat down, he took time to look at all the fasinating machinery. Then he heard Spence. "I'm pretty sure we're getting our Pokedexes so we can't start our pokemon journeys. But I might be wrong." asnwered Patrick Sudenly Riolu broke out of his pokeball and hapily released his crie. "Riolu! Not now!" said Patrick. But Riolu gave him a cute stare. "Oh, fine. But just don't bother anyone." agreed Patrick. A smile appeared on Riolu's face.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:39 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence looked over at Patrick, "Oh, really? I mean...of course..." he sighed sadly. A pokemon journey? Why would she want him to do that? Did it have something to do with all the trainers here?

Spence tried to relax as he lent back, but his equipment was poking him, "Ouch. Meh, might just take this off..." he said to himself, reaching to take the huge sheath of his sword off and placing it on the coffee table for all eyes to see. The handle of the blade was very clear. One would think it was strange for a kid his age with a weapon.

He sat back, "Ah, that's better," he lent back again to rest.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:03 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Patrick was happy that Riolu was smilling, but then Riolu became frightened. "What's wrong, Riolu?" asked Patrick. Riolu pointed to the table and Patrick emediatly saw the Blade. "Whoa! Spence! What do you need a sword for?!" asked Patrick in shock. Riolu hid behind Patrick.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sat back up in shock of what the boy was on about, "I...uhh...!!!" but Spence couldn't explain himself, he had to make up an excuse quick-smart, "...I'm delivering this sword to someone in the next town..."

In Spence's mind, he was safe, but only for now.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:26 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

AJ walked into the lab with his bag, and three pokeballs on his waist. All of his pokemon were in the PC, with the exception of Wyatt, Gleda, and Marcus; they'd be the ones to help him through his Kanto journey, getting even more pokemon.

"Whoopah, bulbasaur, yay!" AJ squinted his eyes real tight and closed, and made some short punching motions in front of him. "Oooh yeah, bulbiesaur!" he said in a real soft and puny voice, rather goofily.

AJ took his backpack and sat it on his lap, waiting for the professor to come out so he could get his bulbasaur. Seeing the other kids, he sat quietly to himself.

I don't wanna say hi to them, but I hope they say hi to me, because that's polite, and they shouldn't be impolite. I hope they're polite. 8x

Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Noticing the fact the multiple kids hat sat down beside her, Amy greeted them all with a smile and a, "Hello."

She was interested in getting to know each one of them. She might as well, since they were all traveling together (or so she thinks). She suddenly felt a shudder from her backpack.

"What the..." she began to say under her breath. She then realized it was her pokemon in their balls nudging eachother, wanting to come out and play.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lappy entered the lab quietly, hoping to be unnoticed by the others. Raichu hopped onto her shoulder, apparently tired from walking. She sat down farther away from the others, hoping that she would not have to talk to the others. Raichu slid onto her lap, staring up at her with beady eyes, then glancing around at the others. Lappy simply watched the others silently. As she sat there, she saw one of the people seated, a boy, pull a sword out from behind his back and place it onto the table.

Lappy showed no emotion torwards any of it. Wow, a sword...eh?

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence sighed for a brief moment. Making up stories was going to be hard throughout travelling with these people, if that was what this was really about.

He looked around the room, spotting a girl across the coffee table with white hair and a Raichu in her lap, "Hey, cool pokemon," he spoke, "My name's Spence. What's your name?" he asked. She didn't really look like she wanted to talk to anyone.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Eesel sat down, she felt the light of a sword flash on her face, it was in the possesion of some strange boy. "peculiar," she thought to herself as she stared at the sword, "I thought that we would use pokemon instead of weapons." Nonetheless, Eesel proceeded to go into the other room until a cold mist came from inside it, messing up her hair. She sat back down with the strange trainers and retied the knots in her hair.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Lappy looked at the boy for a moment, trying to comprehend as to why the boy, apparently named Spence, had a sword. Her hand touched the top of Raichu's head, rubbing it gently, her face still expressionless.

"My name is Lappy."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence tilted his head. He knew the moment he saw her she probably didn't want to talk, but there was something about her that made him a little interested. He couldn't put his finger on it.

"Lappy, huh? Cool name," he smiled, "By the looks of your Raichu, you've probably been pokemon trainer for awhile now, huh?" he asked, "Well, I knew someone who had a Raichu awhile back, too. She was one of my closest friends, until..." he stopped, painful memories he didn't want to be reminded of were coming back to him, "Well, until I left home, I guess."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Friends, eh...."Lappy mumbled quietly to herself, looking at Spence's face once again. As she looked at his face, a feeling came over her as she seemed to have lost consciousness.

Her eyes widened. She had a strange image of something--no, someone. A warm happiness filled her, something she had not felt for a long time since---since when? She saw a male figure standing a few feet away from her who looked strangely like Spence, yet it wasn't.... somewhere, somehow.... she wanted to find him. As the image faded out of her mind, a name seemed to come to her mind.

"Issac?"Lappy said, her body cold and sweaty.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As Lappy seemed to have lost consciousness, Spence had been trying to wake her up, "Lappy! Wake up, Lappy!" he gently shook her cold and sweaty body.

It was a relief when she had finally woken back up, but she must've mistook Spence for someone else, "Isaac? No, I'm Spence, remember? Hey, I was worried about you," he sadly sat back down on the couch in front of her, "Did you just doze off or something? You felt so cold. Are you alright?"

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
Derek sat down next to the trainer with a scared Riolu behind him, on the nice leather couch.

"What is that Riolu acting up about?

He followed it's gaze towards the sword.

"Oh. What's your name?"

What the heck is that guy ndoing with a sword?!

He felt Misdreavus's Pokeball rattle inside his bag.

"No, last time I let you out you haunted someone!"

Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Oops, sorry. Let's pretend Patrick never said "Spence", 'k?))
"If you say so..." said Patrick. He said his name was Spence to that girl, but then Isaac? What's going on here? thought Patrick. Riolu became to frightened and thought Spence was an enemy. Riolu started running towards Spence but Patrick quickly held him back. "Riolu! That's enough! If you want to stay out of your pokeball, you have to behave!" snapped Patrick. at Riolu. Riolu sudenly stopped and looked sad. "Oh... I'm sorry." said Patrick. He turned to Spence. "Sorry about that, Riolu thinks someone with a weapon is a threat to him." appologized Patrick.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Someone was shaking her. The boy she'd seen--no, someone who looked almost identical to whoever she'd seen... "Isaac? No, I'm Spence, remember? Hey, I was worried about you.... Did you just doze off or something? You felt so cold. Are you alright?"

Lappy's eyes widened once more as she regained consciousness. Her vision was blurred. She blinked a few times until she finally saw the boy, Spence, sitting in front of her. "I'm.... I'm okay.... I--I saw..."Lappy suddenly felt an urge to keep whatever she had just seen to herself; she was sure no one would believe her.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:31 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence turned to Patrick, chuckling sadly, "No... It's okay. It's my fault," he picked up the sheath and placed it behind the couch, "I didn't know what I was thinking..."

He sadly watched the girl in front of him, Lappy. She didn't look okay, but he thought it was best just to let her be for now.

Spence sat back to sigh again. His father's blade, he couldn't just get rid of it as soon as they hit the next town. He had to think of something, but what?

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jacob had been sitting taking in the atmosphere of being around people for a change when it hit him; he had left Krabby to his own devices.

He suddenly perked up and interupted the conversations the other trainers had been having.

"Has anyone seen a Krabby? He's kind of proud and likes to taunt other Pokémon." He said.

Realising he had the full attention of the trainers, he went bright red, almost as red as his missing Pokémon's shell. "Uh... sorry everyone..." he mumbled quietly. "I just worry about him when he wanders off."

"I'll be back in five." He dashed out of the room, searching for Krabby.

Once he was outside, he unclipped a pokéball from his belt and threw it, releasing his Cranidos.

"Cranidos, see if you can find Krabby, he can't have wandered far."

If he didn't find Krabby soon, he may well miss his chance of getting a Kanto Pokédex.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

While everyone in the room chatted quietly, Spence was wondering when the Professor would finally show up with those pokedexes.

It was getting cold for some reason. Maybe the air-conditioning was just turned on.

Spence stood up, "I'm gonna go warm up outside, be right back," he told the other kids, walking out of the room the way he came in.

As he walked back through the lab, a new mysterious cold mist shrouded everywhere. It was also really quiet all of a sudden. No one seemed to work here anymore, as if it was abandoned just a few minutes ago.

Spence finally reached the doors to open them up and feel the warm sun hit his face. As he walked from the building, Spence looked down and around the hill. There were no signs of that kid who left a second ago.

Shrugging, Spence turned to see the oddest thing ever. The whole lab was shrouded by that very same mist that was inside. Spence ran up to the door, but the door was frozen shut. "Damn!" he beat on the door.

Suddenly, Spence sensed something. He turned quickly to gaze down the hill to a guy in a black coat. It was hard to see, and the guy was so far away, but it was like he was watching Spence.

"Hey! Help me break this door down! There're people inside!" Spence called out for help, but the guy remained motionless, "Hey, you!" Spence took a step towards him, but the guy just turned and started walking away instead. "Hey, come back!" Spence reached out, but it was no good.

"Okay, if the door won't open..." he thought out loud, running towards the window, "Here goes nothing!" he said, kicking to try and break the glass. "Heck no..." but the whole building was now covered in this thick sheet of ice.

To his dismay, Spence had left his sword and other belongings inside.

"No... No! I'll get help!" Spence started bolting down the hill and into town.

As he ran, he saw absolutely no one at all. It was like a ghost town.

Spence stopped in the middle of the road between buildings, looking desperately for someone, anyone. As his breathing got calmer, he noticed this distilled silence. No voices, no chirping of any birds. No sounds whatsoever. It was like time itself had stopped. Spence let out a gasp, it echoed.

Spence quickly turned to run back, but instead being startled by that guy who walked off on him before. Was he watching him this whole time?

"Hey, what's your freaking problem?! We have to save those guys!" Spence yelled angrily at the stranger.

The hooded guy shook his head, lifting his arm outstretched with his hand opened.

Spence then heard something piercing into his thoughts, gripping his hand onto his forehead as he glared at the man, "Join you?! What the heck are you on about?!"

The arm loosened, still offering.

"No! We have to save the trainers, NOW!" Spence screamed, the pain getting too much.

The guy's arm went down. He seemed disappointed.

Spence glared up as he fell to his knees, "You...!"

Suddenly, the area exploded into blackness. Spence held his arms up to protect himself.

Moments later, Spence could feel a cool breeze blow right passed him. He opened his eyes and stood up to look around this new place. It was dark, cold and foggy, and he couldn't see very much. Taking a step, the ground burst into a warm light that broke up into hundreds of white doves, leaving nothing left but a stained-glass circular platform of Crystal, her long purple hair out as she worn the same black coat as that guy from earlier. Spence gazed out as the doves flew away into the darkness.

So, you've finally awaken.

Spence turned to see this voice, but he saw no one.

Don't worry, I will bring you no harm.

He didn't know what it was, but Spence grew to trust this voice.

Darkness had clouded your heart, but that weak light that had once flickered has grown stronger. And now, it's a burning flame that will never extinguish.

Spence held his hand over his heart.

Over so much time, darkness was your only path, but you never let the darkness in, not once. Doing so, you turned your back on your past; the darkness and the light. Recently, you've accepted who you are, and what made you become the person you are today. But...

Suddenly, Spence turned to spot that very same guy behind him, the guy in the black hood.

...You are not yet complete.

Curiously, Spence slowly walked up to the guy. They were about the same height. As Spence tried to take a look under his hood, the unknown person turned away. It was too dark to see a face underneath.

Spence grinned, offering his own hand. The guy looked down to see this, looking back up at Spence. He then turned back to shake Spence's hand.

Well done, both of you. The power of light is yours. Remember, you hold the mightiest weapon of all.

All of a sudden, their handshake glowed into a bright light as it then radiated around the both of them.

Spence woke up, but not in a world that was his own anymore. The clouds that filled the dark sky were intoxicated, all black and purple. He quickly stood up as he felt the heat and heard the sound roaring of every building set aflame, all at once.

Pallet Town was in chaos, but all the people, where were they? Usually in an event like this, people would be screaming and panicking everywhere. But there was nobody.

Spence rushed towards the lab. The mist had gone, but it wasn't alight like the other buildings. Spence slammed the doors opened, and ran through lab, finally reaching the room where the others were held.

He pushed the last door open. Thankfully, everyone was okay, but they still seemed clueless, like nothing had ever happened. They still had no idea of what terror awaited for them outside.

"Guys! Outside! The sky and all the houses! Hurry!"

((Everyone in Pallet Town is missing except for us.))

Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next