Pokemon of the mountain Isles 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Roleplay Name: Pokemon of the mountain isles
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon/semi-realism

Rating: T
Advanced level Roleplay

Setting: A mountainous Island.

List of People Formally Invited to play: (Others may also apply)
Crunchy, S_S, Gardevoir~. (May think of others later)

Plot: You play Pokemon, but not in the sense of the nice kiddie world that The Pokemon Company has created for us. You are an animal, you need food for survival, if you're a predator, that means stalking and Killing other Pokemon for food. it should play Kind of like if the discovery channel were to go to Africa and shoot some stuff about the wildlife, it's not very gory, but it does have violence. Other notes are that some Pokemon have the potential to have and protect "Territory", and if your Pokemon is the sort that would, it may team up with other Pokemon in the interests of survival. Also remember, the Players aren’t the only Pokemon on the island.

Some Pokemon like Gardevoir or Mr. Mime/other human-ish Pokemon could take the place of humans as heard keepers or fishermen, or some other human occupation, but no major technology, and no "human" intervention.

Another major notice:
Due to a kind of "special radiation" that emanates from the mountains, special attacks like flamethrower or hyper beam drain your Pokemon's available energy. That means that your Pokemon would need to rest, and probably eat to recover from launching the attack, and it would take time for you to re-reach your normal state. Also, due to the same "Strange radiation" radiation, you can play an evolved Pokemon, even if it would normally require a human to use an evolutionary stone or perform a trade for the Pokemon in question to evolve. As you can see the island's "strange radiation" has a few advantages, and a few disadvantages. If you can think of another use for it, Drop me a PM, I'd love to hear it. :twisted:

Additional Rules:

Rules for Joining:

Please don't play a Pokemon that is overpowered for its environment, use your better judgment. You cannot play as, or even meet a legendary Pokemon, so don't ask. Oh and, If I think your Pokemon is too powerful, you may be asked to change Pokemon/let said Pokemon get killed off. If you’re not sure, go ahead and apply to play as it, and I’ll give you a yes or no answer.

Players may join at any time during the roleplay, (provided I grant them permission) and players may kill off their own character at any time and start a new one. Also players that simply drop out with out stating a reason are fair game. (I'll probably have a list at the start of the thread which players have been gone long enough to be considered inactive)

Players must have shown their competence as role players in other topics, if you are new to the role playing scene you may join this Roleplay after participating in a different Roleplay on Psypoke for a little bit of time, provided your performance in it is acceptable.

Pokemon Attacks and Player vs. Player:

There is no limit to the number of attacks your Pokemon can know, but they can only be attacks that can be learned in the wild or possibly by egg, or if it sounds like something the Pokemon should learn in the wild (IE: Sandslash learning dig).

If your Pokemon is hurt, lets say with a leg injury, the injury doesn't just magically vanish half an hour later, it takes a few hours for a minor injury to recover, or days or even never for a bad one. And ah, walking on the leg isn't going to speed the recovery process up either. Oh, and BTW, don't click the link at the bottom of this post.

If for some reason you decide to have a Player vs. player fight, You can state that you attack in such and such a way, but try not to state that your attack hits. Additionally, If your opponent makes a good attack, or just puts a lot of energy into it, It would be nice if you’d just take the hit, it’s generally more fun for all that way. Besides, you can start a new character, fight back, or flee if you want to. You don’t have to, but your opponent would like it.

Final Notes:

I am just like any other player in this RP, except that I'm also GM, or Game Master. This RP has a setting that has a lot of potential, for good OR bad, depending on how you play in it. If you don't play by the rules, this RP could get seriously out of hand. Godmoding is absolutely a no-no. Players who start breaking certain rules, such as confirming all your own hits in player vs. player, will be subject to MY judgment.

I might add a map of the island if I chose to make one while I'm in Utah/Idaho.

You can play as more than one Pokemon, but please use some way for us to distinguish which Pokemon you are currently posting for.

There is a hidden limit to the number of people who I will accept into the RP.
If you apply and the limit has already been met, you can ask to be put on a list of people who would like to play, and if anything happens so that we lose a player, I can PM you that there’s an opening if you want. People on the invited list and people I am very familiar with (and/or enjoy the company of), get priority over other people in the player lineup.

If you have a good idea for the RP, any good idea, drop me a PM! I'd love to hear it! :)

Profiles:
Code:

Name:
Pokemon:
Identifying markings:
Personality:
Background:
other:

We'll start when I get back from Utah, or possibly sooner if I find I have a good internet connection at the motel.

Crunchy
    Deathseeker
    Medicham rules
    Darkscyther127
    Diamond55000
    Thunderdude
    Xrader

Waiting list:

Dunsparce
    evilpenguin
    paco25

Last edited by Darth DLA on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Either I'm the first one to apply.. or I misread how I'm supposed to apply... anyway, here's my profile:

Name: Dark (Changed from D)
Pokemon: Umbreon
Identifying markings: Blue Rings (The only shiny pokemon I like :))
Personality: Defiant, Stubborn, Can be Ruthless, Loyal friend and is slightly territorial but occasionally let's other pokemon venture through
Background: Born into and average Eevee litter, he was raised to be self-reliant, left the litter after one year (I'm assuming that's a normal age for an Eevee to leave...)
Other: Nothing more to add

If you want to see how I RP, I'm currently RPing in Daveshan's Legendary Pokemon RP

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Last edited by Deathseeker on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I saw this in the applications and have been looking forward to it.

Name: Xaviar
Pokemon: Vulpix
Identifying markings: Missing one tail
Personality: Very extroverted, enjoys company. Frequently battles with friends for practice.
Background: Brought up eating mainly small birds and the occasional fish, Xaviar lost his tail when he had a big ego and challanged a powerful honchcrow.
other:

Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm the same as thunder_dude, ive been looking foward to this one.

Name: Yuo
Pokemon: Weavile
Identifying markings: Scar on his shoulder from freak training accident
Personality: Mild natured, likes to train and hunt for the pack, and was raised to protect his territory with his life.
Background: His brother and father dissapeared on a territorial dispute with a rival pack of piloswine when he was young.
other: If being in daveshan's legendary pokemon RP counts, then I have that for experience.

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in you signature.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh, yeah. My best RP would have to be Legacy of Spira

Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
I'm not sure if I applied for this correctly, but nonetheless, I'd like to join.

Name: Dei
Pokemon: Ninetales
Identifying markings: Typical Ninetales, nothing special.
Personality: Proud and self-reliant, can be snide at times. Dei is a self-proclaimed intellectual.
Background: An inhabitant of the Woodlands (I'd assume that’s where a Ninetales would live) who is rumored to have lived for hundreds of years. He has abandoned his clan long ago, although rumors circulate of an attempted assassination and blood feuds.
Other: I was in Thunder_Dude7's RP, and the Heroes RP...although both seems to be dead/dying.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Last edited by Diamond55000 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:10 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
This sounds interesting. Please excuse the fact that I may be horrible this sonce it's my first time on a RP.

Name: Shadow
Pokemon: Absol
Identifying markings: Large scar on left eye
Personality: Not very friendly, over estimates his own strength
Background: Having left his family when young, he follows herds of prey and has no real home. When he attacking once, he was attacked by a houndoom, giving him his scar.
other: Nothing else that I know of

Last edited by XRader on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Why shouldn't we click the link? It seems harmless...either that or I just can't really tell the difference between danger and safety anymore. -_-'

Name: Sugi
Pokemon: Xatu
Identifying markings: Has small purple and white markings on parts of the body.
Personality: Sugi is normally calm and keeps to himself, but can become somewhat psychotic at random times or when his emotions shift, and collects himself as quickly as he changed. He is somewhat territorial but would flee his home if need be.
Background: Born as an average Natu aside from his markings, Sugi was raised in his family with his brothers and sisters. Once old enough to leave, he searched the island for a suitable home. Soon after arriving, he evolved, and aquired his split-personality.
other: I've been in a few RPs, one of which was recently closed. Other than that, nothing.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm going to play as two Pokemon, Xaviar and Cerulea:

Name: Cerulea
Pokemon: Buizel
Identifying markings: Blue circle on back
Personality: Somewhat shy, dislikes battle, but will do so if absolutly nessesary.
Background: Parents were friends with Xaviar's parents, resulting in them seeing each other a lot. Cerulea and Xaviar teamed up in interest of survival.

I will diferentiate using different colors for Cerulea and Xaviar.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: On a little blue marble called Earth rolling through the playground known as the Solar System.
Hey Dark Scyther127, my school uses the same agenda books I think. "Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes" I believe is what it says.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:06 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Darksyther: Because I said so! :) actually stuff like that does help some times, I remember way back when I was a noob, I skimmed through the rules for something and clicked the sign up thing immediately. all I got was a message similar to the one I used, but I went back and re-read the entire thing. I was much better off after that. :)

I better hurry up and post my profile before another guy signs up to use a Ninetales/vulpix :P

Name: Marcus "Mark"
Pokemon: {ninetales}
Identifying markings: his fur has a slightly darker tint than other ninetales,
Personality: An elaborate, some say malicious, thinker and planner, Marcus can be quite heartless when others get in the way of his plans.

Background: Though young by Nintales standards, at 121 years Marcus has had plenty of time to learn about his environment. Up until recent years, Mark was second in command for a small pack. When the pack leader was injured in a suspicious "accident" Mark made a bid for power, but was denied it when another Ninetales challenged him. Mark was forced to back down, and was eventually forced to leave. He has been on his own for about twenty years now.

Oh and BTW, I've arrived at the first major stop on my trip: Idaho. Hope to have a good time. I also thought I'd share this with you guys since it was part of the inspiration for this RP: http://hamtaro-freak.deviantart.com/art ... n-12887342

If we don't have any more people joining in the next few days, and If I get good internet access throughout the trip, we may start before I get back, so be sure to check back here every other day or so.

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm assuming that we're all in then?

and I had read through the whole post, and after I read 'Oh, and BTW, don't click the link at the bottom of this post.' I was really curious while I read the rest of the post, (I was pretty sure it was a go back pic or something) in the end i couldn't resist and I clicked it anyway :D so that kinda distracted me a bit for the rest of the post rather than getting me to read it all properly (BTW, I went back and read it again after I clicked the link, just to make sure I hadn't missed anything else)

~Death

^Click to Visit Pokemon Cobalt^

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:04 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That sort of happened to me. I've seen (not been in) lots of RP's, so I knew what to expect for signing up. But when I saw the link and I was like :? :? :? . Well curiosity overcame me and I click. After that I read every single little detail in the post and realised my mistake. Oh and Darth DLA, you do know that there is know phisicly possible way for Ron Paul to win without cheating, right?

Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:27 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I hope this will be alright.

Name: Scar, his real name is unknown

Pokemon: {arcanine}
Identifying markings: Has a scar down his right eye, he is blind on his right side. His coat is red instead of the usual orange for Arcanine.
Personality: Beastly, he's strong, loves hunting, loves the chase. Scar is often very rude and arrogant, doesn't really respect anyone. Prefers to be by himself, although deep inside he is a very lonely pokemon.

Background: As a Growlithe he was very happy until one day his parents disappeared and he was left all alone. Evolving into a young Arcanine, he found himself accepted into a pack of other Arcanine, and after many battles, found himself leader of the horde. He was happy until he was set up by a jealous Arcanine who was next to take his place, that pokemon gave him his scar and made him plummet to his thought to be death, that was 3 years ago. Shamed, Scar lives and travels by himself.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Darth DLA wrote:
I better hurry up and post my profile before another guy signs up to use a Ninetales/vulpix

I guess your too late, it would seem that both are already taken. Thunder_dude7 has picked Vulpix and I've chosen a Ninetales, althougth you could always kick one of us out...By the way, are all of us accepted?

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(This sounds cool. Nice idea.)

Name: Pac
Pokemon: Charzard
Identifying markings: A blue spot on the back of his neck.
Personality: Loves to fly, he doesn't like being with a lot of pokemon
Background: He was born in the mountain but was abandoned and left to fend for himself
Other:None

I'm also in Legendary Pokemon RP which was created by Daveshan.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

If you want, I could always make Xaviar a growlithe or something.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nah, you don't have to do that Thunder_dude, 3 nine-pix ought to be fine, and who knows, it might actually improve the RP, we don't know yet. And yes, you guys are all in, unless something happens that all of a sudden all of my RPG pals from bygone days suddenly all start coming to psypoke again and apply... but that's not likely to happen. In other news, I'm about done here in Idaho, and I'll be going down to Utah tomorrow. I should have an Idea by tomorrow evening whether or not we can start this before or after I get back.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I hope there's still room for me. EDIT 29/3/08: Acer was killed off, profile removed. Sol's profile added. I'll be using pink as a font colour for Sol

Name: Sol
Pokemon: {espeon}
Identifying markings: Sol has dark brown eyes instead of the usual dark blue and has a slightly larger gem on her forehead.

Personality: Sol is a peaceful and rather calm attitude. She is friends with many Pokemon throughout the island and is very protective of young Pokemon. However she is very analytical of other Pokemon, using her Psychic powers to pinpoint their weak points on the rare occasions she does battle. Unlike most Pokemon on the island she prefers to eat berries and various fruit, only hunting when she is especially hungry.
Background: Sol was raised in the mountains with her six brothers. Her mother was a Flareon, especially kind and gentle while her father was a Linoone, a very overprotective father. During her childhood she got on especially well with her brother Mani. She also befriended a family of Xatu and Natu. When Sol was still quite young, she and her brothers spontaneously evolved.

Other: I've been in the three Sith RPs and the Heroes RP recently.

Last edited by 2x4b on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Alexander (Alex)
Pokemon: Spinarak
Markings: The yellow and black parts ofhis legs are reversed, which is a trait of Spinarak where Alex is from (and thus marks him as an outsider)
Personality: A bit of a free spirit. Has been on his own for a long time, so he doesn't take orders from anyone he doesn't want to take them from
Background: Lived on a far-away island as a child. Father was a Yanmega, mother was an Ariados. Both were eaten by a Staraptor that was terrorizing the forest in which they lived. The Staraptor was about to eat Alex as well, when he mustered up enough energy to use a Signal Beam attack. It was enough to scare away Staraptor, but left him extremely drained and he fainted as a result. Alex stayed unconcious for several days, and awoke to find himself in the care of a small resistance made up of bug and grass types to scare away the Staraptor.

To make a long story short, Alex assisted the resistance in ridding the forest of the Staraptor and later left to go exploring with two of his friends from the group: Tony, an Anorith; and Zoey, a Hoppip. One day, they were out on the ocean enjoying themselves when they were swept up by a Gyarados' Dragon Rage and were separated. That was 4 months ago. Alex was able to reach the island, and while he is certain Tony and Zoey made it as well, he hasn't seen either of them since.
Other: I've been in a few RPs, but nothing recently.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
Excuse my slang but, *ahem*, OMG!

Good idea.

Name: Detch
Pokemon: Charmeleon
Identifying markings: His tail flame is very small, this is because he uses his teeth and claws more than his fire power. Both because of personal preference and the radioactivity of the mountains.
Personality: He is obsessed with the hunt. Be it chasing down the prey or ambushing it by a river bank, he loves it all. He does however, have a merciful side; anything that he considers too weak to be prey or a fellow/rival predator he does not kill, he even protects them for something to do. But, if the thing becomes strong enough, he immediately considers it prey or predator and treats it as such. His emotions can change on a dime, but if he has a common enemy or prey with someone then he will become very loyal. His mind is of a predator and tactician, so he is very analytical and suspicious of everyone.
Background: He is a purebred, both of his parents were Charizard. Shortly after he was born his mother was killed by his father. He father, possesing the same veiw of the weak that he does now, raised him in an intense environment, in the hope of raising a rival. Detch's growth was too fast though and, when he did not become a Charizard, his father chased him away as prey and Detch was forced to escape by sea; floating in a dead tree for months. His long exposure to water decreased his liking of using his fire powers and allowed him to live with almost no flame on his tail at all. Eventually, he arrived at the island and lived on the edge of the jungle ([this is assuming there is a jungle]) near a mountain. He lives in a tree but has a cave for emergencies and a safe haven for the weakest animals he comes across, as well as a training center of them if they have potential. His greatest success in training is Monferno named Cout, he is now his rival and occasional companion in hunting; in his twisted world, his best friend.
Other: Although the flame on the end of his tail is small he can make it an extremely hot point of energy, hot enough to cut through metal like butter; this is his most common use of special attack.

I assume you know of at least one of the other RPs I have participated in, considering you were part of it.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Before the role play stars, is it okay if I change my pokemon (not make another)? Because I'd like to change my pokemon to Absol. Basically same profile for appearance and personality, except it romes around following a pack of prey with no real home, being attacked by the Houndoom during one of the attacks on the prey. New name: Shadow (yes I konw that is one of the most predicable names ever for an absol but I don't care).

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes you may Xraider, but please remember to update the information in your first post.

After a short review of the status of the RP, I realized we now have 12 applicants. :shock:

Thats a personal High for Roleplay entries, but sadly, It's also way too high a number (IMHO) for a semi-understandable roleplay. So, after careful consideration, and after having reviewed each members' roleplaying experience, I have narrowed down the list to 7 people to accept, in addition to myself. However I'm going to stretch it to 8 applicants, manly because, despite this being stated advanced RP, I have a soft spot for new Roleplayers, (I was one once, and one day, with no experience I got accepted into a group of old pros, It was a great RP. Fond memories. :) ).

I will put the rest of you down on a waiting list, and if somebody neglects the RP, or through some twist of fate I kick somebody out (not likely). I will contact you, in order of personal preference (or possibly group preference, If I feel like asking my fellow Role players) that a position is open. Should this happen somewhat into the roleplay, I will also PM you to give you a general Idea of what's going on. If you aren't interested in joining later, please let me know.

Accepted Applicants:
    Darth DLA (duh)
    2x4b
    Crunchy
    Deathseeker
    Medicham rules
    Darkscyther127
    Diamond55000
    Thunderdude
    Xrader

Note- Xrader You're new here, and this is an advanced roleplay, so please put your best foot forward. I also expect the rest of us to try to help him along if he runs into trouble, and make him feel welcome. :) (That said, this is supposed to be an unforgiving atmosphere. Go easy on Him, not necessarily his character.)

Waiting list:

Dunsparce
    evilpenguin
    paco25

BTW: Sorry Paco, I know I said you were in, but after a full review, I'd like it if your posts had more to them than your semi-consistent 3 lines you seem to have going for ya'. Get some improvement time in on your other RPs, and when an opening comes up (and If I know anything about Roleplaying, it eventually will.) I'll take a look at how you're doing.

Also, dunsparse managed to think of a few different effects of the "Strange Radiation", and I picked one, since it was kinda consistent with what I had originally thought of, and I've also tweaked it to my liking:

Psychic pokemon cannot read minds/moods nearly as well as they normally could, except where they would use it as part of some kind of special attack.

So, with that over with, let's start.

A young Kirlia sat tending Mareep in a valley to the east of the Island's center mountain. As she did this, a pair of gleaming eyes watched from the brush. After a moment's watching, Marcus decided that it would be best to move on. There was easier prey for him than could be found in this herd. Besides, he didn't feel like fighting their shepherdess alone. If she had relatives or some kind of herding Pokemon nearby, it could be dangerous for him, and he didn't feel like pushing his luck.

Instead he headed towards a lake to the southeast. There, a river of fresh spring water that ran down the mountain had been dammed by a Bibarel. The fresh clean water drew many Pokemon there to drink. Marcus knew he'd have to be careful, as there would likely be other Pokemon there looking for a meal. The walk only took him a short amount of time traveling through the woods, and as soon as he felt he was close enough he started to creep stealthily towards the edge of the tree line. Quietly he glanced about from the edge of the ferns, until he spotted a Buneary cleaning itself on a rock, fluffing its pretty cream colored fur against a backdrop of waterlilies. ( :twisted: )

"A little small, but it will do."

Laying very close to the ground, Marcus slowly crept forward, trying hard not to make a sound. He readied himself to pounce, waited for the Buneary to look away from him, and then leapt upon it, pinning its body to the ground with his forepaws, and grasping its neck between razor sharp teeth. The Buneary struggled for a moment, and then went limp. Gripping the dead Pokemon in his mouth, Marcus picked it up to carry it off to a safer place. He wished to eat his meal in peace, but if he stayed here some unlucky hunter might decide to try to take it from him.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The sound of snuffling caught Ace's attention as he flitted through the canopy high above the forest floor. Slowly and silently dropping down onto the branch of a large tree he looked down at the floor below him... Amongst the fallen leaves and twigs a small Pichu was sniffling around amongst the leaves, no doubt for a berry. Watching carefully, Ace leapt down silently onto another branch. Suddenly the sound of flapping wings filled the air. The Pichu's head snapped around and it's ears twitched, trying to locate the source of the sound but Roger had already found it. A Pidgeotto was already soaring towards the Pichu with it's talons outstretched.

As was expected of a small Pokemon, the Pichu darted into the undergrowth and out of harms way. The Pidgeotto screeched in frustration and soared off. Taking to the air silently and following close behind, a murderous look glinted in Ace's reptilian face... If one meal was chased away, then another had presented itself. As the Pidgeotto landed on a branch, Ace took his chance and with blinding speed, tackled the Pidgeotto off of the branch and drew a scythe across it's throat. Silencing it forever.

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I crept through the bushes that surrounded the river, keepig myself low to the ground. Soon, I reached the river, which was speeding rather quickly. A small Tailow was drinking with its mother, and a Hoothoot was enjoying a meal in the form of a Beutifly.

"Best get the Hoothoot" I thought "That Tailow has protection, and there's no way I could take that Swellow."

I moved right behind the Hoothoot, and lept. The Hootoot, distracted by its own food, couldn't dodge the attack. It struggled to escape my grasp, but the struggling soon stopped, and I drug it into the bushes. The Tailow and Swellow seemed shaken, but did not make any moves toward me.

I moved quickly to the small opening in the bushes, which I had created with Ember when I first got out on my own. I lit a small fire, placed the Hoothoot nearby to cook, then hid in the bushes. I needed some rest from lighting the fire.

Soon, the Hoothoot was cooked and I pulled it away from the fire. I began to eat it, when I noticed that a Magicarp had been cooking there too. Cerulea was always stealing my fire.

I darted through the water, looking for easy prey. A school of Magicarp passed by. The waters were shallow, so I needn't fear that a Gyrados could attack. I bit into a particularly large one, likely near evolving. It struggled, but soon, I was dragging it out of the water.

I darted through the bushes, soon noticing smoke. I investigated, and found a small fire. I decided to cook the magicarp. Soon, I found that the fire belonged to Xaviar.

((Sorry about the fast pacing of that part, I've got to go to school))

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next