It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 The Celadon City Trainer Meet 
Fails at life
Fails at life

I know this a bit late but I would love to join please!

Character Name: Richard Apple
Appearance: Tall, Strong Physique, Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Black Leather Jacket (for storing Badges and Pokeballs), Dark Blue Jeans and Dark Sunglasses.
Pokémon on-hand :

{blastoise} Male Blastoise Richard's first Pokemon caught as a Squirtle after a suprise pokeball was thrown by Richard to capture his first pokemon. He has been Richard's partner and best friend ever since. The have been through everything together. He is Rich's strongest Pokemon and has been trained very well.

{rhyperior} Male Rhyperior Richard was in the Safari Zone wandering around when he saw lots of Graveler picking on this Rhydon. Rich new what he had to do. He Sent out Blastoise and it's Hydro Pump destroyed them. This Rhyhorn was so appreciative and just looked at Richard. "Do want to come with us rhyhon?" Richard said. He threw a pokeball and Caught Rhyhorn. They trained alot and it evolved into Rhydon and then later into Rhyperior.

{houndour} Male Houndour Richard was crusing into Celadon City a couple of weeks ago and there was a pack of 3 Houndours that kept attacking Rich. He eventually got fed up. He sent out Blastoise to deal with them. Blastoise fired a massive Hydro Pump and got rid of 2 of them but one just kept coming back for more. Rich just kept thinking that his next hit was going to be his last but no it kept coming back. So he threw a pokeball and it did not work. Blastoise fired a another huge Hydro Pump he new it would finish the Houndour. Finally the ball clicked. He finally caught it. And it has not yet evolved in Houndoom.

{xatu} Female Xatu Richard decided to travel the world and first he set of for Hoenn. He landed in Lilycove and decided to head straight to the New Safari Zone as he heard that the day he arrived was the Grand Opening. Entry was free so Rich had to wait ages to get in but by the time he got he was stunned. It was beautiful, outstanding. The trees, the grass , the flowers. It was Amazing . Richard was consentrating so much on the scenery he got lost. The map was useless so he had no option just to keep looking for a way out. He stumbled across a flock of Natu. He loved Natu and had been wanting a Flying type and A Psychic Type. So he went up close to catch one . "Houndour use Dark Pulse!" Rich commanded. All of the Natu dodged the attack then all of them fled except one. Who stayed and fired an Ominous Wind attack. Houndour used Faint Attack. and knocked Natu out. Richard flung a pokeball and caught it first try. They trained and trained it then evolved to Xatu.

{leafeon} {jolteon} Female Leafeon , Male Jolteon Whilst landing in Sinnoh Richard ran into old friend. They went to his house and they had just found 8 Eevee eggs. Two had recently hacthed and they were offered up to Richard if he wanted them. He thought about it and decided to Take them. He bought a thunderstone and evolved one into Jolteon and leveled up the other at moss rock and it became a Leafeon.

Personality:
Smart, Funny, Independent, Confident, A good all rounder! His Pokemon are his most important thing in his life and he will always protect them.
History:
Born in Celadon and has gained every Gym Badge.
Reasons for attending the meet:
Wants a new Chalenge! Wants To Evolve Houndour!

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

I'M BACK WELL TECHNICALLY I DID NOT LEAVE SO I AM NOW NOT LEAVING

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This RP stopped in September 2007, but thanks for your interest.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:32 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

A. Why has it not been locked?
B. Why it stopped?

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:50 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

A. The staff aren't blessed with omniscience and missed it? I don't know. However, the thread was never declared officially dead, so presumbaly that is the case. If any staff are reading this, please lock the thread.

B. I can't remember exactly why but I believe it was largely down to a loss of interest and probably work committments on my part.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I believe it was lack of posts.....but, KIpper, it was a great one...and chance for revival? **hint hint nudge nudge**

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

If there was a revival I would definatley join

I LIKE IT TO MUCH HERE

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 pm
Profile YIM
Fails at life
Fails at life

KIPPER.....

wat r u doing with tall grass????? no ones been on since like a million years ago so.....

WTF IS GOING ON THERE?????!!!!?!?!!??

Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13