It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 World War Pokemon 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: The funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time!!
Jayden was disguised, but he wanted to remain hidden without acting suspicious. He casually walked around the training facility, looking for something explosive, to help the bombs explosion. He saw a gas meter, and planted the bomb near it, almost completely hidden from sight. "HEY!" He heard a voice yell. 'Damn' He thought, and turned around. The round man that had yelled wasn't looking at him, he was looking at someone else, wearing a similar uniform to his own. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" The round man then yelled. The other guy ran off. The round man then turned to face Jayden, who had started creeping away. "OI, YOU" He yelled. He ran over to Jayden, who decided to act casual, even though it wasn't very Ninja-like. 'It's not very Ninja-like to be caught though' he thought. "Yes Sir" Replied Jayden. "What in the hell are you doing over here? Sneaking out to the pub?" The round man asked, spitting in Jaydens face multiple times. "No Sir" Jayden replied "I was on my way to the bathroom Sir. I got lost."
"I don't like you, and I don't trust you Maggot. You look like one of them filthy Johto scumbags..." Jayden had had enough. He, with out any warning, released his Sneasel, while putting the round man in the sleeper hold. Sneasel froze him, and he was 'disposed of' into the ocean, while Jayden and Sneasel fled back to the Ocean. Jayden collected his scuba gear, but didn't put it on. He hi-jacked a jet boat, and prepared to leave. If he had been counting right, the explosion would be in 6...5...4...3...2...1... Nothing.
BOOM! Jayden was a bit off with the counting, but that didn't matter. Hopefully everyone would be distracted, and he could take the boat out without being shot. He was about 100 metres when the shooting began. But he was too far away, the closest bullets were off by at least 3 metres. And Jayden was getting furtherer away as time went on. Soon he was so far away, he could here one more shooting. He continued on towards Pallet Town, stopping at Seafoam Islands to sleep when it was to dark to go on. He woke up in the early morning, and continued on his Journey, until 'chik-ik-ik-ik-ik-ik-ik' he was being shot at again. Sneasel came out of his ball, and started to fight back with showers of Ice shards. There were some dangerous cracking sounds, and the boat slowly started to sink. Jayden slipped into the Scuba gear, returned Sneasel to his ball then stood up. "Aargh" He screamed, and pretended to fall into the water, dead. Well, he actually did fall in the water, but he pretended to be dead. He watched the boat go next to his as he swam away. 'Checking for my body' he thought, and continued. Hopefully he'd get a boat at Cinnibar Island...

8 D

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Military Rank: Mid-class spy
Looks: medium-length black hair that just barely covers his eyes, sleak black pants and shirt and a belt holding all the items he needed
Weapons: He holds many knives and smoke grenades the he uses in escape.
Region: Hoenn
Characteristics: Normally introverted until he's noticed. Can be very friendly, but puts friends and family before all else.

Pokemon: Sableye
Moves:
Shadowball
Detect
Confuse Ray
Faint Attack

Characteristics: Is very independant, Mostly works alongside Jimmy on with his spywork. Is quick to attack when needed.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hearing what seemed to an explosion, James Valentine walked to window of his room in the Cinnibar island Hotel room. "Well my friend, it seems work started early today. Please retreive my belt and equipment." Moments later Sableye appeared into sight holding a long black belt with 3 combat knives and a satchel of smoke grenades. "Thank you, Sableye. It was hard enough getting a room here...I had to act like one of those filthy Kanto. Fortunately, getting out will be easier." As James and Sableye vanished through second story window, they saw 3 men walking the streets. "Ok, you know the drill. Keep to the shadows...ready?" Sableye nodded in cooperation. "If trouble occurs, blast a Shadow Ball into the sky. We should meet up down by the laboratories" Sableye nodded again and vanished into the shadows. "Now...how am I going to keep hidden?" He quickly turned a corner and saw a boat. "Well, there's our escape route..but..it seems too easy. Must be a trap." He then smiled to himself slyly. "Next step?...Spring the trap..." "HEY!" "Oh know...they couldn't have--" "Get over here!" James muttered to himself "I guess that must be my trap. He quickly threw a smoke grenade and radioed for Sableye to meet him at the docks for a quick getaway. "Sableye, we've been spotted. Move destination to the docks, we need to leave NOW!" "Sable!" After their transmission had ended, they soon met up on the small boat and left the shores of Cinnibar to contact the "higher-ups" of Hoenn.

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jayden surfaced into smoke. He didn't have much air left, but he couldn't stop using his oxygen tank, the smoke was too thick. He saw a boat at the docks 'I could use that to get to Pallet Town' He thought. Then the boat started. 'Oh no, I gotta get on that boat' It turned south, away from Pallet Town, right towards Jayden. The smoke was so thick, he couldn't be seen. "STOP!" he yelled. The roar of the boat was to loud, he wasn't heard. He tried to get out of the way, but it was too late. The front of the boat hit him, and Jayden automatically reached out, and grabbed onto a ladder on the side, and was launched forward, making serious pain surge through his arm and shoulder. "Bl-ararar" He screamed into the water. He climbed aboard and yelled "You damn Kantonian!" He reached for a knife, but he saw there was nothing there. All his equipment was gone except his Pokeball with Sneasel. "GO! Sneasel" Sneasel came out. Jayden then looked around. There was a man in his late teens with medium-length black hair that just barely covers his eyes, sleak black pants and shirt and a belt holding all the items he needed. There was a Sableye as well. He was unarmed, the other guy looked like a professional, and Sneasel wouldn't take out two targets very easily... 'I hope they're friendly' Jayden thought...

8 D

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the boat motor hummed on loudly, Jimmy noticed a man in the water. He tried to stear it into submission but it would not let up. Finally with a loud THUMP. he saw the mysterious man climb up the latter of the boat and release his sneasel. Jimmy noticed the man wore all black and resembled that of a ninja. "You accuse me of being a filthy Kantonian and expect me let you stay on this boat...?" Jimmy asked the man with a glare. "Luckily for you there's not many places one can go from the water aside from under it. So I advise you to either calm down or get out." Jimmy made a gesture to the man's Sneasel. "...Johto..." Sableye was geting ready for battle whether it was coming or not. "Stay calm my friend...we attak when provoked." Sableye nodded and vanished. "So long as we share a common enemy, I guess we're parterners." He then sat down and began sharpening one of his knives. "What business do have here? An attack of some sort; or just infultration?" Jimmy asked the man without looking up.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"If you hate Kanto, you're a friend of mine" Jayden said "I'm on an assassination mission. I must eliminate Professor Oak before he leaves Pallet Town for the Hoenn region."
Sneasel looked up at Jayden curiously "Snea?"
"They are friends" Jayden said. Sneasel stepped forward "Sneasel Snea!!" He greeted Sableye, trying to make friends.

8 D

Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy nodded. "I see, so your destination is Pallet Town, eh?" Jimmy thought for a moment and noticed the Sneasel. "Sableye, go introduce yourself to them. Don't be stingy." Jimmy said jokingly. "Sable..." It murmured as it walked toward the Sneasel cautiously. "It's fine, they're allies." Sableye relaxed a bit and began to talk to the Sneasel.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A boat went past the one Jayden was on, going the same direction. Jayden hadn't noticed it until it overtook them. He glanced at it, and he saw two people he recognized. Pryce was on it, chained up. There was someone else Jayden knew, but he didn't get a good enough look. But he still wanted to go and help Pryce, he looked like he was in trouble. "We've got to catch up to that boat!" Cried Jayden.

8 D

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:53 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Head for Pallet Town, Soldier!" Lt. Surge said over the walke-talke.
"Yes sir," Rambo said, heading for Pallet Town. He readied his M60
"Lock and load, Dragonite!" Rambo yelled jumping off of Dragonite and running towards Professor Oak's Lab.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Amy heard large gunshots. Not knowing where they came from, she decided to head north of Goldenrod towards the park. She had to see what was going on there.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Mike Maurer
Military Rank: Master Gunnery Sargent
Looks: Usually green cammy pants with a black t-shirt and a baseball cap
Weapons: 50 caliber sniper rifle, Colt 45 pistol, and a hunting knife
Region: Hoenn
Characteristics: I am smart, kind, sometimes wierd, shy, and I like to keep to myself

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Moves:
Earthquake
Metal Claw
Mega Punch
Iron Tail
Characteristics: Friendly, Nice, but gets extremely serious when about to go into battle or his friends are in danger

Last edited by mikkele on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Got it!" Jimmy sped the boat up, hoping to catch up to the one in front of them. "Who's on there? Sableye, see if you can make out the people on that boat and if they have pokemon." "Sable!" it nodded and ran to the front of the boat but couldn't see very well due to the constant splashing of water from the propeller. It came back, looking disappointed. "Sable-say!" "I see...you!" Jimmy addressed to Jayden and his Sneasel. "Are those people dangerous?"

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"All right men get in the boat single file!" Mike barked to to the 250 handpicked troops.

For the past 6 months he was designing and building a Giant Warship capable of destroying an entire city, and holding upto 500 pokemon and troops. Mike also incorporated a design that was so stealthy it couldnt be detected until it was right up in the enemies face. Now he was loading it with enough supplies, troops, and pokemon to lead an all out attack against Kanto.

After all the troops were in he had his tyranitar aong with a Rydon and a Aggron load up 5 crates (50 pokeballs each) loaded into the deck.

"Now troops you will each be assigned one pokemon to help you in the fight. you will be the sole person responible for the pokemon. That includes feeding, cleaning, and if anything happens to him or her and you dont try and help them or you forget to feed or clean them and their performance worsens you will be stripped of rank and title, lose your pokemon and not be allowed, and overall mutinied on the spot!"

Mike watched as the officer distributed the pokemon to the troops. Once all the pokemon were distributed they set sail from Slateport for their first target: Fuchsia City. Once there they would wipe out the resistance and loot the Safari Zone for all the pokemon and supplies.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:36 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

(What do you guys have against Kanto? We didn't do anything! lol!)
Rambo ran into the lab. Inside, Professor Oak was talking to another professor, with Lt. Surge guarding the two.
"Someone is coming!" Professor Oak hissed. The other Professor stuffed the stack of freshly signed papers into his jacket.
"Uhh....hello there Rambo." Professor Oak said, shakily. "We uhh...were signing some papers.....treaty papers that is. Professor Rowan aggreed to peace. Soon papers will be sent to Elm and to Birch as well.
"Dosen't that seem wrong Professor?" Rambo asked.
"Oh yes, it is a bit cowardly I suppose, but its the best for all of us I think." Professor Oak fidged with his coat cuffs.
"Besides, you don't like to fight do you?" Professor Oak asked.
"I do what I have to do. And another thing, Elm is dead." Rambo said, angrily.
"You weren't supposed to do that!" Lt. Surge yelled.
"Neither were you," Rambo said, pulling his M60 out and pointning it at the group.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jayden realized who the other person on the boat was. It was Chuck. "Wait..." he thought out loud "They were just pretending to hold Pryce prisoner, so they could get past any guards!!" He stopped and thought silently for a bit, then he had another realization. "They're going to attack Hoenn!" He cried. He hadn't known the other man for long, but he recognized his accent to be from Hoenn, and he also trusted him as an ally. "Don't attack them, just let me get on board, I should be able to talk them out of it." Jayden said, firmly. "Oh, by the way, I'm Jayden, from Johto, and this is my friend Sneasel"
"Snea!!" Sneasel cried gleefully.

8 D

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy glared ahead at the boat. "Attack Hoenn? Over my dead body...I swore to protect my region from any danger the day I left." Jimmy continued to speed toward the boat, he noticed that they were gradually gaining on the boat ahead. "So...they used it as a decoy to escape?" Jimmy smiled to himself and though to himself; I have to admit, the Johto have some pretty smart soldiers on their end...I'll need to keep that in mind. I apologize for the informal meeting, Jayden. I'm Jimmy and this is Sableye." "Sable!" It appeared in front of Jimmy and assumed a very proud stance. "He tends to get a bit full of himself though..."

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Sir we are approaching the shores of Kanto at a steady pace and should be there by noon," said a soldier.
"Good work return to you post," replied Mike. He looked out and could see the shore coming up.
"Lock and load men we are going to be landing at 1200 hours! Make sure your ready by then," shouted Mike.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hello Jimmy, hello Sableye" Jayden said politely. Their boat was very close, and Chuck heard them. He stuck his head out and looked back, gun at the ready. "Duck" Jayden quickly yelled. He waved to Chuck, then held out is hand, palm flat, signaling to stop. Chucks boat began to slow down, so Jayden slowed down his boat. Both him and Chuck anchored their boats, right next to each other, and Jayden climbed aboard. "Don't attack Hoenn, we could form an alliance" Jayden suggested, forcefully. "After what they did in Blackthorn? I don't thin-" He stopped. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be going to Pallet Town? And how did you know we're going to Hoenn?" Jayden ignored his questions.
"What did they do in Blackthorn?" he asked
"Bombed it"
"Why? Hoenn is south of Johto, it would make more sense if they attacked Goldenrod or Cianwood."
"I know, it's really confusing. Not just that, but their planes came from the north, then went back to the north!! I think they may be allied with Sinnoh."
"I don't know, something seems kinda fishy. Give me a sec, I just need to do something" Jayden jumped back into his old boat. "Jimmy, is Sinnoh allied with Hoenn?"

8 D

Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy smirked to himself. "how should I know Hoenn's plans? I lost contact with my commander about a week ago. As for Blackthorn, stop your whining! We lost some valuable men there...besides...I wasn't even told about that bombing." Jimmy looked down, regretting he'd brought up the painful memory. "Anyway, if we were to be allied with Sinnoh, I expect it to be a sham to either catch us off guard or use our forsces to their disposal. Those dirty soldiers are savages." Jimmy said as if he held a grudge toward them. "Who exactly are you two anyway? I don't think I should give out anymore info until I find out who I'm giving it to."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jayden thought for a while, then he decided to tell "We're from Johto, I thought we were only planning to attack Kanto, but it seems we're going to Hoenn after the bombing of Blackthorn City that you know nothing of. It seems kind of fishy, that a Hoenn plane comes from Sinnoh, then returns to Sinnoh, and you haven't heard about an allience before." There was a long silence, which Jayden broke. "I heard a story about a country that launched missiles that looked like they were from a different country, so the country hit would find the missile remains and fight back. Do you think that Sinnoh have made planes that look like those from Hoenn?"
"Who's your friend?" asked Pryce who had snuck onto the boat. He pointed a gun at Jimmy's head. "Looks like he's from Hoenn..." He pulled the trigger "NO!" Jayden yelled, and dived to push the gun away. It was too late. Everything was in slow motion. The bullet leaving the gun, heading towards Jimmy, and Sneasel throwing it out of the way with some Ice Shards. The bullet falling down, into the back of the boat. Water pouring onto the boat. Except it was coming out of the petrol tank. It wasn't water. Pryce shot again, missing Jimmy, but the bullet went towards the petrol tank. Jayden grabbed Jimmy and Sneasel grabbed Sableye, and they jumped of the boat as it exploded, sending Pryce flying into the air and catching the other boat on fire. "What the hell?!" Chucks voice. Sneasel throwing ice onto the fire, putting it out. Jayden fell over, exhausted and unconscious.

8 D

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy, now stunned from such a close call, stood at the edge and said as if Pryce were in front of him; "Why...why would you shoot you idiot?" He turned to Jayden and noticed he'd passed out. "Thank you, If it wasn't for your efforts, Sableye and I could have been killed." Sableye spoke to Sneasel as if to give thanks. Jimmy sighed in frustration. "Just about to get valuable information and this happens. Pryce is gone and there's absolutely no sign of Chuck." He looked over the edge and saw nothing except flaming debrit floating on the chilled, black ocean water.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sneasel made some ice and put it on Jayden's head, with some material ripped off a seat in between it to stop it from being too cold. Jayden rested for the rest of the day. While he slept he had a dream. There were five purple apples, spinning around his head. A squirrel was doing a can-can, while a frog played the piano. A poodle grabbed the purple apples, and started juggling. Then the apples formed together and became a drum. The poodle played the drum, and walked around it too. Jayden awoke screaming, in cold sweat, but he didn't remember why he was scared. 'I haven't had a dream for over 5 years' he thought 'what did that dream mean? It seemed entirely pointless.' He was confused, but soon forgot about the strange dream as he saw a boat off in the distance, and it didn't look friendly.

8 D

Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:06 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Where are you guys anyway? If you cant remember I'm at the shores of Fuchsia City, Kanto.)

Mike scanned the enemy lines with his scope. There were alot less there than he expected but there seemed to be more troops coming from the inland.
"ALL RIGHT MEN," he shouted instantly getting his troops attention. "This is most likely going to be a routine fight lets keep it quick and quiet. They know we are here so they are going to be more prepared tha normal for this assault."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Post Sir
Sargent I am I new recrute premission to join the force?

Name: Jon Fry
Military Rank: Sniper
Looks: Has black hair and wears a full army suit
Weapons: Has a Sniper Rifle,2 flash bang grenades and a magnum pistol
Region: Orre
Characteristics: Quiet and Deadly! Has a very misterious backround, nobody knows where he comes from or if he has a faily, all they know is that he has one mean cold boar shot(head shot)!

Pokemon:Gallade
Moves:
Helping Hand
Teleport
Psycho Cut
Close Combat
Characteristics:A very selfless partner he is a very honourable pokemon and has been Jon's partner since who knows when

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hearing Jayden yell, Jimmy rushed over to him. "What happened?" He then saw what Jayden was staring so intently at and thought to himself, A boat? But why all the way out here? I thought we were in safe waters now. Jimmy thought quickly but couldn't think of anything he could do in their defense. "First we lose Pryce and Chuck, now this?...Someone must not like us too much..."

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next