It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 DNA Academy {Go to Page #40} 
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Ok," he said out loud, and waited there standing.

(Here is someone who can really understand me. People like that come around once in a lifetime. Wait...wait a minute...my file! I still have it!)

He produced the file of his, and flipped through to see if he could glean anything else about himself...something that had happened outside his little holding cell for the first six years of my life.

(Reason sent: Standard, Siblings: Unknown...darn! I can't find anything else secret about me! Am I just some ... wait... Siblings unknown? That is something to follow. I may have brothers and sisters, and I may not. But there's no real way to find out...)

He tried to put on his timid face to hide his inner frustration. It worked rather well...who knows what other siblings he might have? Then again, that might be a bad thing. He ran to find Kiki, and concealed the file once more.

"Say Kiki, who were your parents?" he asked. A very strange question, but an honest one nonetheless.

- DNA

Last edited by DNA on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Sorry, been gone. And why is you post count so low Kawaii?)

"Gah, this is taking too long!" He was about to go, when something snapped inside of him. He fell down, sobbing. "Ah, what's the point? Without my friends, I'm useless! Solano, Aseren, even Kiki is stronger than me!"

Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((They got rid of the post count that you had in the rp, shops, and games. Unfortunately, I spent most of my time on the rps....my post count was well over 900.......:cry:))

Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

(Yes, Kawaii's post count was almost to 900, and since she is almost exclusively into roleplay, it dropped to 16. That explains why a lot of members have rank drops.) - DNA

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
((What can I say? I <3 Roleplaying. :) It's a good thing. Besides, I can type pretty fast and am a good speller now. :D))

I faced him, my face white, and gulped. "My parents are almost as bad as yours, in a way. At least mine can be nice to those he cares about...But, I only have a dad. He is....Giovanni." I said the last part quietly, and then turned around and continued to walk around the ship/boat.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

He looked at Kiki with an understanding look, as if nothing needed to be said.

(Giovanni...If that is so, then she and Seto are cousins. Hmm...But what about Aseren? I believe I am the only one without a relative here...)

He looked back over where the boat had already sailed, and far out to the horizon, there was a huge explosion. He feigned surprise, then out of the corner out of his eye, he noticed something in very small print on his file. He read it.

('Whoever reads this must beware of Alex!' ...Who's that, and what does it mean? I hope I don't find out any time soon.) He put the file away again, and looked back toward the island base that he'd blown up, and that he hoped he'd killed Icenn and Rouge. If he didn't, he heavily crippled them, at the very least.

- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:58 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I jumped and yelped when I heard the explosion. For all of its distance, it was loud. I figured that Solano had something to do with it, and turned to him.,

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano decided to go back to the other end of the ship, to see what he could see there. As he walked over, he noticed Kiki looking at him, with a look of mixed confusion, sadness, and a trace of anger...or was he imagining things?

"Oh hi Kiki. I'm going to go look on the other side of the boat, if that's okay with you."
He didn't move, but waited for her response.
- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded to him, and watched him suspiciously. "I don't think that I'm even going to ask."

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

OOC: Why are your posts so short? It's like she's being cut off.

IC: "What, is something wrong?" he asked her. He wished he could drop this timid act for only a second, but he never knew who could be watching them.

He walked slowly to the other side of the boat, in hopes of receiving some kind of answer. Was Kiki mad at him? Would she try to attack him? He hoped not, for if she did, his emotions would completely collapse, and he might even cease to exist.
(Oh goodness, for my sake, please say nothing is wrong, Kiki...)
- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I walked up to him, still looking him suspiciously, but then smiled. "I was thinking...." I looked towards the explosion, and back to him. My smile was a mischievous one. "Maybe, by any chance, that you had something to do with that?" I laughed, and walked towards it. "I'd have to give you credit, that was a good one. Who were you aiming for?"

((Kiki has no idea that it was on a ship yet, but she isn't angry...))

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

So as not to arouse suspicion, Solano spoke directly into Kiki's mind.

(Icenn and Rouge; who else? I've got to stop them one way or another. It was luck that I found one of their detonators...what irony to be blown up by one of their own bombs. However I still have to play it safe...None of my powers have returned yet...no wait, my right hand has been re-energized. That's a start, at least...Say, do you have any binoculars? I want to see if I was successful.)

- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I froze and looked at him, my face expressionless. After about a minute, I finally found my voice. "Ask the fisherman below deck." I walked to the bow, using my keen ears to hopefully hear if anything was there.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano nodded silently and rushed below decks.
"Excuse me, do you have any binoculars I could use?" he asked the skipper.
"Sure," the skipper replied, handing Solano a pair of binocs.
He rushed back up deck, and noticed Kiki was still there. (That's a relief.) He then looked in the binoculars toward where they left.
The building wasn't completely destroyed, but it was pretty close. Half of it was gone, and the other half was spurting flames like a dragon. There was so much smoke it practically obstructed vision. It looked like no one was still alive...but then he saw three figures emerge from the smoke - Icenn, Rouge, and someone with a cloak that covered his whole body. Everything else was destroyed.
(I hope they do not plan to pursue us...) he thought in desparation. Suddenly, his body felt brimming with energy again. His power had returned. But still, he had to be careful not to use it just yet...The time would come, and very soon...
- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After Solano lowerde his binoculars, I toko them from him, and looked through them. To get a better view, I stood on top of the rail, and leaned in.
"Who's the cloaked guy?" I asked, and leaned a bit more inwards. Apparently too much, because I almost fell. As I fell forward, my foot caught the rail, and it kept me from falling further. However, I couldn't move. I didn't even dare.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano acted on impulse and grabbed Kiki's foot, and at the same time lowering his hand downward.
"Take my hand!"
Solano hoisted her back up onto the deck.
"I have no idea who the hoody is. I don't think I want to find out, either...We should get below decks, or at least toward the head of the ship. They may still be able to see us. After all, they are still looking for you."
He dashed to the other side of the ship and motioned Kiki to follow.
- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I followed him, running by him at all times. I explained the situation to the fisherman, and he was nice enough to agree to fish further away, and in the outward area of the sea. I leaned over by Solano. "Do you think that they will find us?" I asked, worried. I then remembered something. "Where's Aseren?! Jackie? Gaton? Seto?! Er...Tablet? The twins? Jamie? People?!"

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano then realized the truth - they hadn't thought of any of the others.
"Well, I think Aseren and Jackie are captive, and everyone else is back at the school, but I'm not really sure. Can you hand me the binocs again?"

Solano looked out to where the wreckage was, and noticed a motorboat with the three individuals in it heading straight for them.

"Oh, c**d. Kiki, they're heading for us! Below decks quick! Find a place to hide! I will battle if need be."

Solano had been storing solar energy in his back the whole voyage, so he could make this a quick and easy fight if need be, with his special Vaporize move.

(Oh, how I wish they were dead, or just not pursuing us!)
Solano hid in a place below decks close to the door opening up above, so if he needed to fight, he could jump out quickly, and try to put up his little boy act for at least a while longer.

- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gulped, and ran below decks. But then, I saw Solano hide, and found a better place. While the fisherman moved to avoid the craft, I started to climb up to the crow's nest. I made sure that the enemy didn't see me, and hid well. They wouldn't be able to get me, because I would then kick them off. I just hoped that Solano wouldn't get mad.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano was belowdecks as he noticed the three enemies want to come aboard. The fisherman greeted them.
"Yar, what business have ye aboard me humble vessel?"
Icenn responded, "We have reason to believe that two people we are looking for boarded this ship."

Solano had his nerves wracked. (Oh dear gosh, don't spill the beans...)
"I can assure you there's no one like that aboard me ship," the fisherman responded.

(Phew, he's covering for us,) Solano thought.

"Well I'm pretty sure they are here. There's a small cat-like girl, and a very tall red-skinned youth."
"Only me and me crew are aboard this ship."
"I know they are here. We'll tear this ship apart if we have to, if you won't tell us where they are."

(No!) thought Solano. (I can't let that happen...) He emerged from below decks, with his timid act on.

"Mother, Father...why are you doing this?" he asked.
"Solano, we asked you to bring Kiki back to us. Why did you lie to us? Why did you take her away?"
"I thought you were going to be mean to her...I don't like people being mean! And trying to wreck this nice man's boat is mean!"

(Yes, only a couple more seconds...I can stall for time that long...) he thought.

Icenn then responded angrily. "Solano, do as you're told! Bring us Kiki! Must we punish you?"

Then he dropped the act, and spoke in a deep voice.

"Must you be so gullible? Vaporize!"
He instantly let fly all his stored solar energy in one horrific blast, burning both Icenn and Rouge into ashes.

"When you showed me Kiki's picture, all my memory was returned. I just had to put up the act long enough until my powers returned. And you fell for it like morons," he talked down to the ashes, in mockery.

Then suddenly the hoody stepped forward. He removed his hood, and revealed a bright face, brown eyes, and a shock of red hair.

"Hello, Solano. I'm Alex."
"So, you are the Alex that people beware, am I correct?"
"Yes. I'm far stronger than both my parents combined. Now that they're out of the way, I can become the leader."
"Parents? Then that means that..."
"Yes...Pyraten. I'm your brother. And I'm even stronger than you are. Prepare to die!"

He threw off his cloak, revealing himself to be a Charizard crossbreed, with giant wings, a flaming tail, and instead of a right arm, was a Charizard head and neck, out of which suddenly launched a Flamethrower at Solano. Solano took the blow full on, but shrugged it off, despite how painful it was.

"How do you like that? There's plenty more where that came from!"
Solano felt the adrenaline rush through him like never before. His final battle had truly begun!

- DNA

*When I think of the rest of the battle, I'll edit it in here, unless somebody else posts, in which case I'll type it after the new post.*

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I watched as Icenn and Rouge were reduced into nothing but ashes. I gulped. At least it could have been worse.....I then saw the Charizard crossbreed hurt Solano, just to have him shrug it off. I bit my lip. We were far off in the ocean. Besides, I knew that plants would be little against a fire flying type...But...I wondered....If I could control plants, then why did Icenn and Rouge want me? They wouldn't...not for that...unless...it was more to it...maybe I could control more than plants! I shook it off. Don't think foolishly, now. I then watched Solano again, and wondered about what I could do.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Solano jumped over to the side and fired off a Dark Pulse at his adversary, who shrugged it off and launched another fireball. Since the deck had recently been swabbed, it had little effect on the wood, so at least the ship wouldn't burst into flames...but Solano couldn't guarantee that. Solano then tried Psychic, but Alex lashed out at his arm with a serrated-clawed hand. Solano grasped his arm in pain and winced, but continued trying to match his deadliest foe yet. He kicked him across the head, but Alex launched a Flamethrower at Solano, landing dead on. Solano then reached for his sword and tried his X-Slash move (him and his copy double-sword attack in an X shaped slash), causing Alex to shrink back. Solano then took his opportunity and attacked with another Dark Pulse. Alex was undaunted and blasted him with heat unmatched - Fire Blast, then slashed further open the wound on Solano's arm.

"Now I'll finish you, Pyraten," Alex gloated, charging up for one last Flamethrower.
"No... I'll not let you kill me!" came the response.

Solano leaped up and nailed Alex hard with a punch to the jaw, causing Alex to shout in pain. Solano then kicked Alex across the mouth, and Alex's jaw started bleeding. He continued with Psychic, and another punch.

He then gripped Alex by the neck and started double-constricting him. Alex then reached his head-hand upward toward the crow's nest, and launched a Flamethrower.

"So, will you defeat me, or save your friend? Ha ha ha!"

Solano knew he couldn't save Kiki in time; the flame was too far up.
"Kiki, Jump!" he screamed, looking up to her, but Alex then caught Solano in the jaw, and Solano staggered back. His eyes were red, but they were beginning to turn purple - his dark side would soon reveal itself once more. Then Solano tried a last ditch effort - he lunged forward stabbing Alex's heart, and cut off Alex's right arm. He was about to cut off his head too, but Alex swiped forth with his left arm at Solano's face, lacerating it.

"You can't win, Solano...there's no way you can win!"
"That's not true...you can never win against me...Agh!!" Solano then gripped his head in pain.

"The dark...it's breaking free...you all must...ngh...to save the planet...yaaaaaah!!" He let out one more ear-piercing scream before launching one last Dark Pulse at Alex, and slipping into unconsciousness.

"No..." he said. "You all...must stop...my dark side!"

From Solano's unconscious body, a black glowing spirit emerged. It looked identical to Solano, except it was completely black, and it had a malicious look on its face.

"Heheh...I am Solano's dark side, the essence of his power. And you are naught more than a peon compared to me," he said to Alex, zapping him with a tremendous burst of energy, knocking him unconscious on the spot.

"And now, thanks to all that time I've had to build up my energy, I have enough power to destroy this planet of yours! You'll all cease to exist!"

"Not...urgh...if I can stop you!" Solano suddenly got up, though still weak, and they were at each other's necks, trying to squeeze the other into submission.

"Face it Solano...without me you're powerless!"
"Kiki...urgh..." Solano was still weakened. "Stop him now, before he destroys us all! I'll...ngh...hold him still!"

- DNA

Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When I had jumped to avoid the fireball, I had landed in water. Now, I had finally gotten over the edge, ((Who knows how?)) and ran up to the shadow Solano. "How do I stop him?!" I yelled as I punched it in the face, causing it to snap back.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"That's simple enough," the shadow taunted, "You can't defeat me!"
"No," Solano responded, jerking the shadow to one side, throwing off its concentration. "Since it's just an embodiment of evil, maybe it can be defeated using pure virtue..."
"That puts you out of luck, doesn't it Solano!?" replied the shadow. "Because of me, you no longer have that, or any similar feeling! And your friend won't do you much good..."
"Don't...urgh...underestimate...us!" Solano shouted. Despite all the pain he was in, he fought back with all his strength. He rammed the shadow with his elbow straight into one of the walls of the ship, compressing one of its arms, while holding the other arm with his hand, leaving Solano's right hand free.

"Now Kiki! Finish him off! I can't...hold him...ngh...for long!" Solano shouted to her.
- DNA

Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"How do I finish him off?!" I siad, but punched him in the face again anyways. I then punched him in the gut, and stepped back, panting.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next