It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next
 DNA Academy {Go to Page #40} 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Since no one answered the door Seto began wandering the corridors. 'How could everyone just vanish' he wondered

after some time he noticed he was back in the foyer, however something caught his attention, the girls bathroom.... someone was whimpering on the other side of the door.

Igniting his collar of fire so as to be able to see he felt for the handle, it was locked.

"Hang on" he said wondering if they could hear him.

"Houndour, come on out" he said tossing his pokeball into the air. Instantly Seto's houndour materialized and after giving a angry bark, nuzzled Seto's pant leg

"Hurry, Houndour use take down on that door"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gaton heard slamming downstairs. "whats that?" he left the room following the sound. he eventually came to the girls bathroom were the typhlosion's houndoom was slamming itself into the girls bathroom wall. "ummm... you do kow that there's a REASON you're not allowed in there right? or am i missing something?"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
Suddenly, I felt something thud against the door. It almost took it down, but with me being there, it stayed.
"Etai..." I said. The sudden thud hurt. A lot.
"Who's there?!" I got up and faced the door, yelling.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"wait what the crap? there's someone in there?!?!" i'll help. go bagon! use headbutt!"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: Outside your window, watching you type...you spelled that word wrong, by the way.
As I finished yelling, something else rammed the door. Surprised, I stepped back.
Then I noticed something, and made a face. :|

"I think the door's made of steel. Just in case of things like this..."
Then I remembered the voices.
"Seto, Gaton? Is that you two? Get me out of here! Someone locked me in!" I banged on the wall. HARD.
"OW!!" I cringed.

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto turned to the voice and his fire illuminated the "normal" kid from before. His Bagon came out and helped Houndour on the door

"Thanks, Im trying to free someone trapped inside and since I dont have a key this way seems best."

Just then the person on the other side yelled something. Turning back to the door Seto called out "Sorry didnt catch that and sorry about not warning you first, Stand back Houndour is going to try again"

"Your Bagon looks strong" Seto directed at the normal kid. "By the way my names Seto."

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I listened with my ear to the door. I heard them talking to each other calmly.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SETO!! GATON!!!!" I cried out, scared that they were going to leave.
Just then I heard the command, yelped and jumped back, into a stall.

The Houndour had left a bit dent in the door.
Oops...

I screamed, mostly from the boom noise that it made...
I quickly covered my mouth, hoping other people hadn't heard it.

*My helpers suddenly vanished :cry:*

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"nice to meet you. gaton's the name. i think she said something about steel. MOVE AWAY FROM THE DOOR! THROW SOMETHING AT THE DOOR WHEN YOUR AWAY FROM IT! bgon, get ready to use flamethrower."

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When the twins got into their room, Hikari climbed up to the top bunk. Hitoshi took the bottom bunk and then went over the schedule for tomarrow. As he was about to take out his Eevee, Ephraim, Hikari loweredher head from the top bunk "Hey, onii-chan." she said "What is it?" Hitoshi said, now completely calm "Did you see Kiki-chan when we left? I haven't seen her come back to her room with her roommates." Hikari said, sounding concerned "The Persain girl, right?" "Yeah." "No. Why, you want to look for her?" Hikari nodded, and slid off the top bunk. She sent out her Eevee, Eirika, and headed to where she saw Kiki last: the hallway outside the auditorium.

^^^spongedude made this. He is AWESOME!!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( did everyone ignore my last post :evil: )

Janie went to see if Kiki was still in the bathroom, Stephen, her scyther, at her side, and saw that people were trying to get Kiki out of the bathroom.

" Please move, people, I have a solution. Stephen, please pick the lock on the door."

He did so. Janie opened the door.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stood by the door, covering my face from the dust from Bagon's previous attack, coughing. Suddenly the door opened, and Janie came in.
"Janie!" I yelled gratefully, and I jumped on her, giving her a hug.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"oh." Gaton began snickering which turned into chuckling, and then all out laughter. "re-return bagon ah ha ha ha ha ha!" he was bending over in laughter. "wow. i am really slap happy." with that he sat down.

(I have to go to sleep now its almost 10 pm over here. see you guys tomorrow)

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I looked over at him. "I thought you were here. Thanks" I said, smiling.

Thankfully, the shaking had stopped.
I yawned. I was still tired. I looked back at the door with its huge dent.
"We'd better leave," I said. "and soon!"

*See you tomorrow =^_^= Its almost 7 here*

Last edited by Kawaii Angel on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

( did everyone ignore my last post :evil: )

you posted at the same time as someone else so we missed g2g by3

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh, no! I thought. A teacher!!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hikari saw Kiki and a few others near the girl's restroom and ran up to Kiki"Kiki-chan! I was just looking for you!" she said cheerfully "Where were you?"

Last edited by Youkou no Mugon on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(No prob, I was just being difficult, metavoir, see ya!)

She hugged Kiki back. She saw some roaches in the corner. She grabbed Kiki, and flew to the dorm, Stephen flying beside her. She hated roaches.

" Sorry about that, I dislike roaches just as you dislike being alone." She said.

Stephan picked the lock with a tired look on his face, and entered. he got out a bag, and ate some poffins.

" I also brought some snack you will enjoy, not just nectar!" Janie happily said to Kiki.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*sorry again for disappearing,but im back*

"Sorry if I worried you, Hikari, I was...err... locked up somewhere..."I struggled to tell her.
Just then, Janie grabbed me and flew down the hall, had her 'finance' pick the lock and rushed inside.
Dazed, I was told that she hated roaches.

I looked at the picked lock.
"Ya know, I have the key." I took it out of my pocket and showed her.
Then I jokingly whispered,"Your finances cute." and winked at her.

I took the offered snack. "Thanks, I was hungry."

Then I looked around, and sighed. " Aseren is still not here, hu? Nande?"
I said partly to myself. I sighed again, looking at the bottom bunk, then went to the bathroom. "I'm going to change now." I told Janie.

I was about to close the door and I hesitated. I grumbled, sighed, and then smiled nervously at Janie. "Hehe..." I closed and opened the door a few times, just to check, then closed it. I didn't lock it, though. She knew I was in here, and I wasn't chancing it.

Edit: Alonaphobia, Pitchdarknessthatyoucantseeinevenifyouhavenightvisionphobia, icennandteamphobia, and new member, loudnoisephobia, welcome beinglockedinapitchblackroomwhenyoufirstwakeupallaloneandnoonecanhear-
younomatterhowhardyoubangonawallordoorandyoucantgetoutandyou-
screamandscreamandscreambutnoonehelpsyouforabitallbecauseofa-
stupidloudspeakerphobia. <3 :lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Right before Lights Out, Tablet decided to do something. Having lived in a city with a mechanic, he went over to the Intercom, and "modfied" it. He pulled a couple of parts out of his pocket, and made a little remote. He pulled a CD case out of his bag, and pulled a CD out of it. He stuck it in the little remote thing, and, feeling satisfied, did a little dance. He went to his dorm, and got in his bed, and fell asleep.

Schedule

7:00-7:30 Get out of bed!
7:30-8:00 Breakfast time!
8:00-9:00 History
9:00-10:00 Regular trainer activities (e.g battling, Hm use, ect.)
10:00-11:00 How to control your powers, change into pokemon, ect.
11:00-1:00 Free period. Roam around campus, catch pokemon, and battle each other, and stuff. Whatever you want to do really.
1:00-1:30 Lunchtime!
1:30-2:00 Random lecture class
2:00-3:00 Daytime Pokemon Class
3:00-4:00 Physical Education
4:00-5:00 Battling
5:00-6:00 Dinner
6:00-7:00 Nocturnal Pokemon Class
7:00 Get in yer dorms!
9:00 Lights out!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After getting changed, I decided to read the schedule on the wall while brushing my teeth. (I was dressed in a long sleeved shirt and pants, both blue and white striped vertically, as my day shirt has the white and pink stripes horizontally.)

Schedule

7:00-7:30 Get out of bed!
7:30-8:00 Breakfast time!
8:00-9:00 History
9:00-10:00 Regular trainer activities (e.g battling, Hm use, ect.)
10:00-11:00 How to control your powers, change into pokemon, ect.
11:00-1:00 Free period. Roam around campus, catch pokemon, and battle each other, and stuff. Whatever you want to do really.
1:00-1:30 Lunchtime!
1:30-2:00 Random lecture class
2:00-3:00 Daytime Pokemon Class
3:00-4:00 Physical Education
4:00-5:00 Battling
5:00-6:00 Dinner
6:00-7:00 Nocturnal Pokemon Class
7:00 Get in yer dorms!
9:00 Lights out!

"Crap. I might have to do nocturnal class, even if I'm not fully nocturnal..."
I sighed. I already knew some of the stuff they were teaching us.
I have an IQ of 151, for Pete's sake!

Walking back into the room, Janie and Seto were already asleep.
I stifled a yawn. Aseren wasn't here. I haven't seen him all day!!

Seeing as I was kind of nocturnal, and fell asleep during the day at times, I sneaked out of the room, looking around to remember the premesis-and for a midnight snack. I glanced at the clock. 1:15
I yawned again. It didn't mean I was tired, it was just my human side reminding me that it was night. I suddenly heard music down into rooms far away. Why would they have rooms down there? Following the noise (that many couldn't hear),I turned a corner and noticed that I had drifted into the Gene X dormitory. Oh.

The music stopped. I went up to the door I heard it from and noted that the person inside was going to bed. Then I realized that with no noise, I was lost. Shoot! I thought. Why me?! I sighed loudly, and out of YET another habit, banged my head against the wall, next to the door. "Etai..." I said, rubbing my head. It had been rather loud.

Edit: W00t!!My 100th post =^0^=
Thanks you all for helping!!
Oh, and TWO STINKIN' HOURS IN THE DORMS?!?!

Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

WHOA! A lot of posts have happened since mine. I'll have to make a long one to make up for it.

Solano then heard over the loudspeaker that the orientation would be tomorrow instead. (Figures,) he thought. (So predictable, humans.) He started to head to his room when his acute sense of life energy (i.e. senses other life from far off distances, because Solrock is half-Psychic) perked him, and he rushed away from his room to where he sensed the energy. (Someone feels like he or she is in trouble,) he thought. He'd arrived at a metal door marked 'Girls' next to a water fountain. But by the time he'd got there, everything had been sorted out. (Seems I've gotten here a little bit late...) Then aloud:
"It seems that Kiki was trapped inside the bathroom, then? I apologize for not getting here sooner. Well, it's late, so I'm going to bed." He then floated off in the direction of his room, and went to unlock his door, so he could sleep after this tumultuous day. And he slept like a rock (no pun intended).

- DNA

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Anyhow, sorry for all the posts.

If you read the bottom of my post before last, you would have seen my recent phobia, the *insertlongboringwordswithnospaceshere*phobia, A.K.A, the Lockedbathroomdoorphobia.
Trust me, it took five minutes to type that thing...

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seto recalled Houndour while Janie flew Kiki back to their room, turning he offered his hand to Gaton

"Thanks"

A few moments passed and Seto let his hand drop....

"Well, g'night"

With that he moved towards the foyer using the flames around his neck to light a path. Back at the room he knocked and Janie let him in, he noticed her scyther in the corner and the bathroom door closed

"Kiki is in the bathroom" Janie said

"Thanks for the heads up" Seto returned as he removed his jacket and hung it on a hook. After rummaging in his pack he removed the trail mix and released his Houndour, taking a handful he offered it to Houndour who gave him a reproachful look

"Sorry Houndour but its all I've got until morning"

This seemed to convince Houndour who ate the handful then stuck its nose further into the bag. Laying back on the bed Seto stifled a yawn.

"Well, this was an interesting first day. Im going to sleep, g'night Janie, g'night Kiki" He was unsure whether the latter heard him but he was soon fast asleep with houndour curled up next to him.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hikari headed back to her room with Eirika and jumped to the top bunk, trying to do this as quietly as possible, as Hitoshi was asleep with his own Eevee Ephraim curled up beside him. She made a little space for her Pokemon on the pillow and then pulled out a sketchbook that she often drew in, and started drawing in it. She is not asleep now because she has partial insomnia, going to sleep at around 3 in the morning. So, to pass the time Hikari just draws in her sketchbook using a small flashlight (Eirika's Flash) to light up the pages.

(This is actually one of my traits. No kidding, except I don't always draw to pass the time)

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Edit: Hey! cool! We both like Japanese things (I'm guessing...)we both like eevees (guessing again) and we both are late night sleepers!!(I'm not guessing!!Ithink...)

*Well, duh, I hear EVERYTHING... :wink: just kidding.*

"Goodnight." I said as I began to brush my teeth.

When I finished, I looked behind me at the door. No noise.

I opened the door with my tail.(Yes, I have one, I SOMETIMES hide it during the day.)

Poking my head outside, I saw everyone asleep, except for Houndour, who was looking at his food sourly.

I went over to him. Regardless of my pokemon nature, I liked big dogs.
"Here you go." I said, giving him a bone treat wrapped in a red ribbon. "i have lots of them. Take it."
Seeing as he was satisfied, I went outside the dormitiry. I told houndour,
"If I'm not back by 1:25, then I'm lost." I patted him one more time as he wagged his tail and walked out the door. "Oh," I stopped. "I might just get you a treat from the cafeteria if they have any." I winked at him, and left.

(Back to present.) I slid against the wall by the door, hiding my ears with my night hoodie (I <3 hoodies =^_^=) hoping that no one would see me. I got up and started walking back the way I came, and five minutes later, became even more lost. I frowned, but had hope when I saw thw clock.
1:26
I hoped that Houndour was still awake.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 810 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next