It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Adventures On Pokemon Island! (Private role play) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Storyline: Once upon a present time, there existed a peaceful island, Pokemon Island, filled with all sorts of...well, Pokemon. They all lived in perfect harmony with one another, making the island famous for it's calm and serene nature. No human was allowed to set foot on the island, so the Pokemon who inhabited it could prosper without any danger of being caught by trainers, or any other form of human contact. It was simply wonderful.

But then something happened. Darkrai had decided to invade Pokemon Island and trap all the innocent creatures who lived there in horrifying nightmares. Before anyone knew it, almost the entire island was cursed! It seemed that Pokemon Island was doomed, and there was nothing they could do about it. They were all going to suffer nightmares for the rest of their lives.

Oddly, though, <numberhere> (will change when all invited members reply) Pokemon were not affected by Darkrai's evil plan. Watching all their friends and family go through nightmares shocked every one of them, and eventually, they realized what they had to do. They had to go to Rainbow Cloud and ask Cresselia to break this horrible curse! They all met up with each other in the forest one night, and started planning their journey.

How their journey will go depends on how skilled each one of the Pokemon are, how courageous they are, whether they can survive or not, how they get along with each other, how quickly they can travel, and how prepared they are, but most importantly, how much they care about those trapped in eternal nightmares.

What will happen after they meet Cresselia is a mystery.

Rules:
- All forum and basic RP rules apply. Which means, read this and this. Got it?
- This is a PRIVATE RP, which means if I didn't send you a PM reading "Invitation To My Role Play", you can't post here.
- You must PM me your profiles.
- No ditching. If you reply to my invitation with a yes, then be prepared to post until it ends/dies.
- I'm a real person too, so don't get snotty with me when I say you did something wrong in your post/profile/whatever. Doing so will get you kicked out immediately.
- We're Pokemon. P-O-K-E-M-O-N. Which means NO HUMANS. Your character can't be a human, you can't have anthro appearances, nothing. You can make references to trainers, though, as the group will meet some soon enough.
- Along with being Pokemon, you have to be basic stage Pokemon. Which means you can't be any evolutions. You also can't be a huge Pokemon or a Pokemon that lives only in water, because we'll be traveling on land.
- For the appearance part of the profile, you have to supply me with a sprite or drawing. Imagining someone's character without those refrences pisses me off.
- No romance. We're all little Pokemon. Little Pokemon don't get engaged.
- In order for me to know you read these rules (and the whole post at that), you need to write "so i red ur post lol" at the bottom of your profile. If I don't see it, you're not getting a second chance.
- Have fun.

Profile Form:
Quote:

Name:
Species:

Appearance:
Speech Style:

Personality:
General Demeanor:
How he/she sees himself:
Best qualities:
Worst qualities:

Background:
Parents:
Siblings:
Location of birthplace (valley, beach, etc.):
Childhood history:
Recent history:
Plans for the future:

Quirks:
Favorite food:
Favorite Pokemon:
Favorite place:
Pet peeve(s):
Least favorite season:
Worst memory:

INVITED MEMBERS

-pelligargetic
-Charly
-JameJame
-Kirke
-Lapras
-Blue Baby Dragon

AND YES, THE STORYLINE AND TITLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CHEESY.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xaliaphous wrote:

Name: Jasmine
Species: Mawile

Appearance: Jasmine looks exactly like a regular Mawile, but a tad shorter.
Speech Style: American

Personality: Jasmine is often self-centered, but also is quite carefree and relaxed. She keeps her cool, and has a big heart. As for her jaws, they are mainly docile, and only attack when engaged in battle. Although it is very loyal, it has attacked Jasmine several times thanks to confusion, which often ended up a bit bloody. Fortunately for Jasmine, her jaws are not yet mature and its bite isn't as strong as it will be when it grows, and they will be less prone to confusion.
General Demeanor:
How he/she sees himself: Jasmine sees herself as a regular little kid, just living the average lifestyle. She believes in herself, though, and things cannot bring her down easily.
Best qualities: Loyal, lighthearted, chipper, forgiving.
Worst qualities: Self-centered, emotional, argumentative, hasty.

Background: Jasmine was born in the dark cave area of Pokemon Island. Growing up, she has lived in the peaceful, serene valley, and has been a student for Jackson the Persian, Pokemon Island's head teacher. Jasmine has always secretly had a dream of being a teacher herself, but her parents wish for her to follow the family tradition and become a doctor. Other than going against her family's tradition, Jasmine has had a pretty average, quiet life.
Parents: Two Mawile, named Lucy and Price.
Siblings: Jasmine is an only child, but her mother is expecting a baby in around 6 months.
Location of birthplace (valley, beach, etc.): Cave
Childhood history:
Recent history: Jasmine has just finished her schooling for the year, and is looking forward to going on a vacation elsewhere with her family.
Plans for the future:

Quirks:
Favorite food: Tacos
Favorite Pokemon: Oddish
Favorite place: Her home, in the valley.
Pet peeve(s):
Least favorite season: Spring, she has allergies.
Worst memory: The first time her jaws turned on her.

Charly wrote:
Profile:
Name: Mudster
Species: Mudkip

Appearance:
Description: A bit fatter than average Mudkip. Wears a black bandana around his head.
Speech Style: Loud

Personality:
General Demeanour: Bossy, brave, kind, happy.
How he/she sees himself: An adventurer.
Best qualities: Friendly, cheerful, loves to help friends in need, loves adventures.
Worst qualities: Sometimes pushy, hates to be alone, takes risks.

Background:
Parents: Father Dragonite and Mother Swampert, both died after the two brothers were conceived.
Siblings: A little brother, Muddy
Location of birthplace: Beach

Childhood history:
The two brothers were born on a stormy night on a raft heading straight for Pokemon Island. They both got separated after Mudster supposedly got washed away to Hoenn and Muddy washing ashore the island. Their parents didn’t make it. Why were they heading for Pokemon Island in the first place? None were certain.

Anyways, after a couple of years, young Muddy left Pokemon Island on an abandoned ship with some friends he had just met. After days of drifting out at sea, they found themselves crashing into Hoenn, amazingly bumping into Team Ultima, lead by none other but his older brother: Mudster.

Muddy’s crew joined forces with Team Ultima: a team formed to save the pokemon race from the worst kind of evil trainers out there.

Gym by gym, Mudster and his little brother defeated the black-dressed ninjas, each gym tougher than the last as they threw out legendary after legendary.

Having travelled throughout Hoenn, with many loved ones lost to the ninjas, including Muddy’s girlfriend Growlithe, they finally reached their destination: Ever Grande City, where they saved Steven and defeated the head ninja and ninjas for good.

Recent history:
After Mudster married the woman of his dreams, Muddy suddenly disappeared from Mudster’s life as he received an unknown letter of grave importance.

Missing Muddy, Mudster rebuilt the ship Muddy crashed into his life with and sailed in search of the island Muddy was destined to grow up on.

Plans for the future: Finding Pokemon Island, making the most of life, and someday finding Muddy.

Quirks:
Favourite food: Spaghetti
Favourite Pokemon: Blastoise
Favourite place: Muddy’s ship
Pet peeve: Sadness and death
Least favourite season: Winter
Worst memory: Losing his friends throughout Hoenn.

pelligargetic wrote:

Name: Treecko
Species: Treecko

Appearance:
Speech Style: "C'mon baby, let's hoppin' it to it!"

Personality:
General Demeanor: He's...tough. He's hyper and kind of throws himself around a lot, showing off and whatnot. It gets people mad at him, so he has to keep his guard up. However...his guard's not very good. He's a goofy guy that doesn't like to play it serious. However, lately he's been upset with himself for getting beat up, and aspires to be "The Mightiest Treecko!"
How he/she sees himself: "I WILL be the Mightiest Treecko! No matter how much it takes!"
Best qualities: Determined, loyal.
Worst qualities: Show-offtastic, obnoxious, bad listener, ignorant.

Background:
Parents: Both
Siblings: One younger
Location of birthplace (valley, beach, etc.): Forest
Childhood history: BFFs with Mudkip (Charly :O). They grew up together and always supported each other. Blah blah blah. He was mean to his brother a lot.
Recent history: Got beat up by a bunch of fearows. Now wears sunglasses to cover his black eye, and a hat and sweatshirt to look tough. The fearows are his motivation to wanting to become "The Mightiest Treecko".
Plans for the future: To be "The Mightiest Treecko".

Quirks:
Favorite food: Apples. Because I fail to think of any other food atm.
Favorite Pokemon: Mewtwo. Because they're tough!
Favorite place: Unknown Dungeon. Because that's where tough pokemon live!
Pet peeve(s): n00bs, failure in general, etc.
Least favorite season: Spring. Anyone can handle spring, but it takes a really tough pokemon to handle winter!
Worst memory: Being beat up by fearows.

lapras wrote:

Name: Pichu
Species: Pichu

Appearance: http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6489/save0001mk4.png
Speech Style: Pichu-Speak/English

Personality: Lonely, Quiet, Perky(at times)
General Demeanor: Content -_-
How he/she sees himself: An average Pichu, trying to survive... T_T
Best qualities: Being quiet.
Worst qualities: Being quiet.

Background:
Parents: One Pikachu, Two Pikachu.
Siblings: None
Location of birthplace (valley, beach, etc.): Power Plant (Kanto)
Childhood history: The little Pichu was born and raised in a Power Plant by her loving parents. When she had turned 13 years old, she decided to go off on her own. While traveling, she met a Spearow, who agreed to take her to an island known as "Pokemon Island", a place inhabited by other pokemon, and also suitable for living. And thus, Pichu found Pokemon Island, where she has lived for a few months.
Recent history: Pichu lived on Pokemon Island peacefully. One dreadful day, many of the other pokemon living on the island suddenly began to have bad dreams. Pichu, however, was not afflicted with this horrible misfortune. She then met up with others without horrible nightmares in a forest.
Plans for the future: Pichu is uncertain about future plans, and wants to talk with the others to develop one.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Bread
Favorite Pokemon: Lapras
Favorite place: Her hometown, aka the Power Plant and its surrounding area
Pet peeve(s): Having a bad thought stuck in her head, being small.
Least favorite season: Winter
Worst memory: Being alone by herself in the Power Plant when she was little

Please note that at the beginning of the roleplay, Darkrai hasn't invaded yet. So, pretty much, just be what your character would be if nothing particularly interesting was going on.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It was almost noon, the sun was almost gone, and the clouds were scrattering throughout the orange sky. Mudster sniffed the fresh ocean air as he stood on the rail at the very tip of the ship.

Mudster was on a mission: to find Pokemon Island, the island Muddy spoke of before he left. He must've been out at sea for days, and he still had yet to see this island for himself.

Sailing all by his very lonesome, Mudster missed home, he especially missed his beautiful wife who was waiting for him to return. He carried a small photo of her in his green backpack, the very same bag he journeyed Hoenn with, the one he stole in Littleroot in the very beginning.

Mudster sighed as his black bandana whipped in the wind. Maybe he would never find this island at all. Maybe he would never see his brother again.

Suddenly, Mudster looked up as clouds parted from the sea, and there, plain as day was an island, and Mudster was heading straight for it.

The Mudkip's eyes widened as that ray of hope was restored and held his head up high.

But then something happened. Mudster sensed something aboard. He hopped from the rail and onto the captain's deck, now overlooking the main deck.

There was nothing at first, but then the air was cut in two, appearing a body from out of nowhere onto the deck below. The white soulless body floated lifeless at first, then jerking its terrifying head at Mudster above it. Its eyes were black, staring right into the Mudkip's very soul.

"Hey! Get off my ship, creep!" Mudster ordered.

But the alien was motionless.

"I SAID: get the heck off --- huh?!"

Suddenly, two shadowy balls formed from each side of the breast, spinning furiously as they were very powerful.

Mudster flinched, "Damn, gotta go!" he yelled, running and jumping from the ship and into the air as the shadowy balls smashed throughout the wooden vessel. Mudster didn't even touch the water yet as an explosion finished the ship off, taking Mudster with it.

It was night when Mudster regained conscience. He was lying on a beach of white sand. He could only guess that he had washed up there. He was lucky to be alive.

The Mudkip stood up to check his surroundings, "This must be that island, Pokemon Island," he whispered under his breath, "Muddy's home... I wonder if he's even here..."

Mudster walked up the beach, wondering.

((Basically, Muddy was Treecko's friend who left with a bunch of others on that ship that crashed onto Hoenn. This is a year later. Because Mudster is Muddy's brother, I wouldn't be surprised if Treecko mistook Mudster for Muddy. And by the way, Muddy isn't on the island, yet. :P ))

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Treecko walked along the island, wearing his baggy black sweatshirt, backwards black cap, and round sunglasses, covering up his black eye. He looked around nervously, but in a way that made him look cool. He took big steps, walking on two feet, even though treeckoes normally walk faster on four.

Looking up, Treecko saw a flock of staravia butterfree flying in the sky.

"Hey you up there! Make sure to be wary not to get eaten by a charizard or gyarados! How about I help protect ya?"

Looking up and waiting for a response, Treecko quickly fell on the ground as stun spore landed on him, paralyzing him.

"Aaack, sor-ryy." Treecko twitched and spazzed helplessly on the ground for a few minutes, until the paralyzation wore off.

Picking up his sunglasses and hat, Treecko got on all fours and sped away.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jasmine couldn't get a wink of sleep tonight. She had been tossing and turning all night long, and she didn't know why. Dawn was about to spread its wings over the endless sky, and the wind blew swift and cold through the Mawile's open shutters. Jasmine wasn't particularly excited the day before, nothing was bothering her, she didn't know why she couldn't close her eyes and rest. After hours of lying still and trying to calm down, but only to roll over again and wake up, she had given up. Jasmine's jaws had been sleeping soundly since her bedtime, as it is the exact opposite of a light-sleeper. Sighing, Jasmine slipped from her blankets and climbed out her window.

Ending up in the calm, quiet valley, she took baby steps until she was far from her home. Then she walked faster, asking a question quietly. "Hello..? Is anyone there? Are you the one who's keeping me awake?"

z0mG I posted :O

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster yawned as he reached the hill away a ways from the shoreline. There was a loud snoring sound coming from the tall grass, so the Mudkip investigated by walking over and examining it.

By the looks of the rather large foot poking out from the grass, Mudster could tell it was a sleeping Snorlax, but something was wrong. He was mumbling something, so the Mudkip jumped onto the belly of him and had a listen.

"Help me... Help...me..." the Snorlax grumbled.

"Bad dream, huh?" Mudster tilted his head, "Well, I guess I could help ya wake up..."

After that was said, he began by jumping up and down onto the giant's fat belly. It was fun at first, but then it just got stupid as his efforts were for nothing.

Mudster sighed as his bounces came to a halt, "Still asleep...? Aw, how can I wake a Snorlax?" he said all depressed as thought on how to wake this monster of a pokemon.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jasmine didn't hear anything. "What, is someone playing a trick on me..?" she whispered to herself. She waddled along the valley path for a few more minutes, then decided looking wasn't going to solve anything and decided to go home. Upon reaching her window, she stopped to think. What if there IS someone there? Maybe I should go exploring some more... Sighing, Jasmine turned back around and sauntered away, making sure to shut her windows so her parents wouldn't think she ran away and simply went off early at dawn to fetch the mail, like every child should.

Now that she was once again far from home, Jasmine picked up speed, starting with a fast walk and then practically sprinting. The rush of cold wind caused her jaws to wake, and they turned to her while she was running as if to ask her, "Where are we going so early?". The Mawile told them that the mailman arrived shockingly early, and reassured them that nothing bad was going on. Jasmine's jaws believed her and went back to sleep as she dashed along the island.

After quite a bit of running, she heard a loud noise and halted in place. Jasmine lifted her head, cupped her paws over her mouth and shouted, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Noticing a small shadow and a huge one, she gasped and sped over to their owners.

The shadows had been cast by a Mudkip and a Snorlax. Jasmine, a bit embarrassed, smiled weakly. "Um, hi, I'm Jasmine. Have you two been...making a lot of noise?" she stopped to giggle at herself, "I haven't been able to sleep all night."

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster jumped and tumbled off and onto the ground as he was spooked by the pokemon below.

Fallen by her feet, the Mudkip then lifted his face to smile weakly back, "Um, hiya!"

He jumped back up to quickly level with the Mawile, "Uh, this Snorlax is having a nightmare, I think, but I can't wake him up!" he explained, "See, watch!"

Out of nothing, Mudster jumped high into the air and blasted out a massive Hydro Pump attack launched straight into the sleeping pokemon. No effect at all as it just bounced off.

The Mudkip landed next Jasmine and sighed, "Nothing seems to work..." he looked up sadly as the Snorlax grumbled for help again, "I wonder what he's dreaming about..."

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jasmine grimaced. "Wow...he must be having a pretty bad dream. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't wake up from a nightmare."

"So, what's your name?" Jasmine asked, trying to change the subject. "I already told you mine."

Her jaws woke up with a start, and snapped in Muddy's direction. "No! He's a good person! Don't hurt him!" she scolded sharply, gently slapping them. Feeling bad, her jaws withdrew themselves and tried to go back to sleep. Jasmine then patted them, somewhat apologizing. She couldn't stand seeing anyone sad.

She sat down, waiting for Mudster to reply.

blah blah blah

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster sat down also, "I'm Mudster, the bestest Mudkip in all the land," he smiled widely. If he had a calling call, that's exactly what it would read.

"Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Jasmine. Didn't you say you couldn't sleep?" he asked curiously.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jasmine smiled. "That's a nice name," she said politely. Turning her head to the troubled Snorlax, she nodded. "Yes..I haven't been able to sleep at all tonight."

Standing up, she walked to the sleeping Pokemon and tickled its feet, trying to wake it up. No reply. She climbed up its massive stomach and bounced a bit. Nothing. Sliding down back to where Muddy was sitting, she frowned. "He must be having a horrible nightmare."

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster frowned, "Well, I guess we should just leave Snorlax for now, and hopefully he'll wake up in the morning..." he looked up to the lonely moon in the night sky.

He turned to Jasmine, "Well, I guess I should find somewhere to sleep until morning, so...maybe I'll see ya again sometime," he smiled, walking passed her and onto the track.

Mudster then suddenly remembered something as he stopped to turn back, "Oh! Jasmine! Do you know of a white alien-like pokemon! He almost totally killed me on my way here!" he yapped.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Treecko was at the beach.us Sitting...hiding behind Kingler Rock.

okay, I'm ONLY hiding because I need to be better the next time I come across those fearows... I'm here to train against water-types, right?

Treecko got out from behind the rock, and started walking around.

"What was that?" Treecko jumped into fighting position when he heard the sound of a doduo: a flying-type with two heads was sure to KO a little treecko.

Treecko looked around to see that the doduo was sleeping, and sighed in relief. Thinking nothing of the fact that it is abnormal for both heads to be asleep simultaneously, Treecko sped away.

BUT BEFORE LONG, HE BUMPED INTO A MAWILE OHNOEZ

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
Pichu yawned and rubbed her fatigued eyes as she awoke from a horrible night's sleep atop a tree. "It's been months since I first started living on Pokemon Island.... but this is the first night I've ever had a bad night's sleep..."

Pichu sat up, yawned once more, then reached for a berry on a nearby branch. As she munched on the berry, she looked down, and finishing the berry, she hopped down from the tree, landing on a soft patch of grass. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..."Pichu mumbled, walking away from the tree and rubbing her head. As she was doing this, she suddenly bumped into a huge, soft, squishy pokemon known as a Snorlax.

"Ow..." Looking around, she noticed a Mudkip, a Treeko, and a Mawile standing near the huge pokemon. She waved to them. "Hi there.."

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mawile was stunned at how two different people popped up out of nowhere at almost the same time. Smiling weakly once more, she murmured a hello and turned to Mudster. "No, I don't...that must have been terrifying, though. I'm glad you're okay."

Spinning herself around quickly so her attention was on the two stangers, she reached out her paw. "Sorry for making you wait. I'm Jasmine, and the Mudkip over there is Mudster. What brings you here...?"

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster jumped up onto the Snorlax's belly and stood proudly, "Yes! I'm Mudster! Super Mudkip, away!" he jumped, shooting water into the ground and flying up into the sky.

He fell back down all red in the face, "Heh, sorry about that."

Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

A water type! I can beat him easily, and get stronger so I can defeat those fearows, and everyone on this island!

"Hey, uh...Mudster, yeah! Battle me!"

Treecko jumped up and was ready to use pound on the poor little mudkip, but realized something, and let himself drop to the ground without laying a finger on Mudster.

"Muddy...is that you?"

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Mudster tilted his head for a second, the name Muddy finally seeking in. "Muddy? Where's Muddy?! Have you seen him?!" he tackled the Treecko to the ground to hear his promising answer.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ah ha!" exclaimed the small treecko. "It is you! Muddy Buddy!"

Treecko tried to get up and tackle his best friend back, but was held down by the mudkip. "Err...how ya been?"

Treecko was really excited to see his friend, but he was also a little hurt that he got taken down yet again. And this time against pokemon on which he had a type advantage. His self-esteem was going down the tubes.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Eh..." Mudster was confused. Why was this Treecko calling him Muddy?

"Oh, sorry," he realised that Treecko was struggling, getting off, "Um, I'm not Muddy... I'm his older brother, Mudster. I came to this island to find him..."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gogo laziness.

Jasmine watched as the "old pals" exchanged their hellos and chatted while sitting down on a log that had had many chunks chipped off of its bark. It was almost 1 AM, and her eyes were closed. She figured that she wouldn't fall asleep, and tried her best to fight her urge to doze off. Resting her chin on her paw, she opened her mouth. "Hey, guys, I'm going back home. I think I've had enough for one night. Same place tomorrow afternoon?"

Jasmine rose from the log and opened her eyes halfway, smiling and making a small wave goodbye. Her throat was dry, and everything felt heavy, especially her head. The Mawile decided not to get sick, and backed away until she was on the sandy path. "Bye, guys!" she shouted, and then turned to make her way back home.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"See ya, Jasmine!" Mudster waved as she left.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
"Wha---"Pichu wondered aloud, a strange expression on her face. She was confused. The only thing she could comprehend out of the situation was that Mudster apparently knew the Treeko, and that the Mawile's name was Jasmine. Pichu stared blankly at the sky, scratching her head.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:57 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spotting the confused Pichu, Mudster run up to her, "Hi, I'm Mudster. Um...this Treecko thinks I'm my brother, the one who grew up here..." he sighed, looking back up, "Say, it's getting late. Do you know where a Mudkip could crash for the night?" he asked.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pichu looked at the Mudkip strangely for a moment. "Uh, I'm Pichu, and..." Pichu stopped to poke her chin a few times. "--well, uh, Mudster... I guess you could stay in the tree I usually stay in, though it's not what you'd call home. Heh..." Pichu smiled at the Mudkip.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next